News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF

• 127 Replies

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
Re: NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2023, 12:49:21 AM »
I tremble, back arches

OMG

OMG

OMG

OH FUCK OH FUCK

You bite a nipple tugging it with your teeth a trickle of blood, the my arse and you grab some ice and rub that on my clit I loose all control

YOU FUCKING BITCH I WRITHE MOAN MY BODY CONVULSES as I squirt and as I convulse my hair tugged hard it has near painfully be pulled from that till drawer, I roll into one orgasm then squirt again OH Fuck ,  YOU FUCKING SLUT.

My hair free well as it trapped but furious and frustrated I swing a punch at your head.

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2023, 12:53:54 AM »
You really are a dumb bitch me on top and you swing up it glances my right cheek even a bit of blood, but your on your back bent over the bar some hair trapped but I guess your willing to lose what is still trapped furious punch back onto your right breast then your right side if the face and it connects bitch.

The crowd explodes.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2023, 01:03:51 AM »
My right breast takes your nasty blow then my head under my right eye a small skin break and my face swells you move to stand over me and I kick my boot out right into your filthy cxnt, I wail as I tug my hair from the till and tufts of sexy blonde hair is left I get to my feet fights raised the bar is open to outside you fall on your arse in a dusty area. I see you stagger, both fists raised the crowd explodes we have high heeled long boots on, leather skirts covering very little tops and bras in shreds both have g string crotch drape down our legs

The crowd screaming

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

We circle both having realised this is a genuine fight, in fact set up the crowd expecting the winner to be staggering herself after a long brutal fist fight.

I circle and with your skills you block a few well aimed jabs the best I can do is glance your shoulder, although you manage to glance my left breast when one of my blocks was not fully successful.

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2023, 01:05:50 AM »
As we have been circling kicking up dust with our high heels exchanging and blocking somewhat less than devastating punches, I  have felt knuckles thud against my shoulder, and I know one of my punches meant to smash into her big mouth was knocked away sending my right fist downward into her left tit. I noticed her left bra cup jiggle from that deflected blow. The crowd noise has risen due to our recent exchange of punches. I begin flicking more left jabs toward Carli’s face, my eyes fixed on hers. I then fake a right jab at her head to entice her to raise her arms and hands and quickly drop my right fist low with a sharp uppercut style punch towards her stomach just above the waist band area of her skirt.

TAKE THAT YOU FILTHY BITCH

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2023, 01:19:10 AM »
Cheering ‘Come’on Carli, you can take her! Show her who the real alpha is!!!’

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2023, 01:20:52 AM »
Watching your moves bitch
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 01:23:41 AM by KarenCF »

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
Re: NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs Carl
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2023, 01:22:17 AM »
Yes we have both been jabbing, frustrated that neither can really land a blow, yes my tit moved completely from my bra, but just like my earlier strike to your shoulder was barely worth a mention. I see frustration in your face, I train for this and I genuinely know I am the better fighter, I tell ,shelf concentrate, concentrate, be patient, in fact for a few minutes I have you backing up.The crowd telling me stop playing hit the bitch babe, more annoyed that I cannot land a decent blow.  Whilst your fist struck hard my mid section is used to blows as no doubt yours is, so it hurt a bit but I am surprised my pussy moistens and my nipples poke erotically into my bra.

As we circle in the  wry late hot sun, the dust on our heeled boots and stockings, desperate to punch you hard just anywhere, I try harder and harder to land a blow, so much so I am frustrated and instead of defending I concentrate near fully on attack, defence is secondary, frustrated more and more I do notice bulges in the crowds pants.

After minutes of looking like I was the woman most likely to get past the others defences first and strike a blow I see the jab for my head I think too easy, then Agghhh grunt I feel you plant a fist in my mid section just above the band area of my skirt, my body moves ina way that the crowd knows it was a solid blow, they know we are both fighters and we can take blows like that but it is a minor victory, bragging right for you, I am more ashamed than hurt.

I snarl OK BITCH YOU GOT LUCKY, Circling we jab and jab, I have to get a blow in, I again glance your shoulder but I know it is nothing compared you landed the first real punch you landed above the band in my skirt and I am even more frustrated I cannot just slam a fist into you like all the other girls I easily beat up.

Women who hate me cheer you on ever wilder, my mainly male fans cheer me get Karen back…I SCREAM I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT BITCH

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2023, 01:23:52 AM »
After driving my unobstructed fist hard into your stomach feeling nothing but the mesh fabric of your top and soft belly flesh against my knuckles, I had to fight the urge to yell out, YES! While this was a good solid blow, this was far from landing a knock out punch to your jaw to send you sprawling to the ground. This fistfight was far from over. I was hoping after delivering that strike to your mid section it would cause you to bend and i could dish out some nice uppercuts to your lowered face. No such fuckin luck. After you responded with your lucky punch comment, you snapped back with your fists up and I had to defend against an onslaught of jabs, one which did glance off my shoulder. It was back to work. Circling and shifting my head from side to side with my fists up, bouncing on my heels, I continued to pop left and right jabs toward the center of your face. Fuck you bitch! I have some more of that luck to dish out, I snarl back at you. Going toe to toe, trying to smash your face, I realize an adjustment is needed. I drop my head low with a ducking motion and throw a right hook then a left hook at  both sides of your torso hoping body blows may knock you off your stride.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2023, 01:36:32 AM »
I scream at you OK BITCH GIVE IT YOUR BEST.

I start to make you back up fighting smart I have you on the defence now, I send a left jab then a hard nasty right at your head. As I do you drop your head i glance your head and my fist passes mostly by.  I instantly know this was a mistake, as your head drops I see it in your eyes I am going to pay for this, my nipples go even more erect in my tight bra. Then I scream at you OK BITCH GIVE IT YOUR BEST.

Then oooommmppphhh as your right fist rocks my torso, my body takes the blow, clearly not the most powerful blow,, then the left blow also rips into my torso.  It looks brutal and is brutal, lucky for me you are fighting smart, the blows hurt but you hold back calculating , making sure you protect your body. I feel my nipples even more erect, the crowd cheers your violence. 

I step back in my heeled boots,, the look on my face of rage.

Many of the women who hate me taunt me I am outclassed and out gunned in this fist brutal fist fights I scream fuck you at them.

Now hurt, I have taken much more and won, I now cover as you did, we again both block but there is a look of confidence in your smirk now, I now take a few glancing light blows to the shoulders.

Then I fake that I am going low at your lower torso but your confidence is now over confidence, you are so confident that you think you can read my moves, you a bit lazily counter the torso attack and I can send a nasty right bare fist to your left cheek hard.   People cheer it is clear we are both going to get hurt. If anything it surprises you and you over compensate protecting your head but letting me send a blow to your left side of your torso.

Screaming TAKE THAT YOU BITCH, the Heat, the crowd erupting, two sexy women in a brutal battle, finally I closed the gap, people scream loudly clearly sensing we are both similarly damaged fighters and confident we can hand out and take a lot more.  .

I see you stumble and slam my right fist you your head, your head and hair flies the side TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH, as you trip back and I move in aiming to inflict a series of brutal blows before you can recover
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 03:51:37 AM by CarliCF »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2023, 03:21:37 PM »
Great fight girls... watching the fight carefully
 ::) ::)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2023, 07:13:38 PM »
Great fight girls... watching the fight carefully
 ::) ::)

Thanks Marlu

Kisses

Carli

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2023, 07:14:47 PM »
Cheering ‘Come’on Carli, you can take her! Show her who the real alpha is!!!’

Megan, thanks honey

Kisses

Carli

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2023, 09:10:40 PM »
This is an intense fight between two incredibly sexy women going tooth and nail. It is so close.  Go CarliCF pull off the win.

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2023, 11:47:18 PM »
Come on Karen, I believe in you, you still got this, and it's not over yet!! Own this BITCH

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2023, 01:11:49 PM »
Come on Karen, I believe in you, you still got this, and it's not over yet!! Own this BITCH

Your next bitch