News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF

• 127 Replies

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
Re: NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2023, 07:49:06 PM »
Come on Karen, I believe in you, you still got this, and it's not over yet!! Own this BITCH

Your next bitch

Carli focus on finishing off that bitch Karen, I'll take care of that Slut Scarlett!! She has no idea what I have in store for that SLUT!!

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2023, 07:55:41 PM »
Come on Karen, I believe in you, you still got this, and it's not over yet!! Own this BITCH

Your next bitch

Carli focus on finishing off that bitch Karen, I'll take care of that Slut Scarlett!! She has no idea what I have in store for that SLUT!!

Teach Scarlett a lesson

As for Karen I want to destroy her
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 07:56:20 PM by CarliCF »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2023, 09:11:33 PM »
Like I said, this fight is as good as seeing one of Carolina and Scarlett and Katie. Minus the orgasms which seeing you two do that here and continue fighting   I Love It!!  That hatred for each other still driving the fight beyond limits only fighters like Carli and Karen know.   Leaving the rest for those who are lucky to see it
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2023, 10:00:59 PM »
Like I said, this fight is as good as seeing one of Carolina and Scarlett and Katie. Minus the orgasms which seeing you two do that here and continue fighting   I Love It!!  That hatred for each other still driving the fight beyond limits only fighters like Carli and Karen know.   Leaving the rest for those who are lucky to see it

I am aiming to give Carli her worst beating yet. THAT FUCKING SLUT, SHE IS A TOTAL BITCH.

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2023, 11:14:49 PM »
That's its Karen, beat that bitches ass, don't stop, rip her apart!! Come on everyone, let's bring those votes in for Karen!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2023, 10:19:25 PM »
The votes close and back and forth   That’s intense.    And three more days to go.
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2023, 03:48:47 PM »
That's its Karen, beat that bitches ass, don't stop, rip her apart!! Come on everyone, let's bring those votes in for Karen!!

Bitch

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2023, 03:57:36 PM »
We resume trading short punches. My fists barely graze your shoulders. Your face is definitely angrier than before and I can tell you are anxious to punch me out. I am fixed on eyes trying to assess out your next move. You appear to throw a fist at my face but you retract it a little too quickly. I am thinking really? That is same move I did to get you to raise your arm to leave your body wide open.She is going for my body. I am not falling for that. I lower my left arm to block any attempts to hit my body then BAM!!!  Out of know where I see the flash of a fist and feel the sting of knuckles smash my left cheek. My head snaps a bit to the right. Thinking shit! I knew she'd land a good punch at some point but outfoxing me using my own maneuver? Damn! Throughout this entire sequence I never lost contact with her eyes. Since her right fist that nailed my cheek was no longer covering her face, wasting no time I popped a hard short left jab in the direction of Carli’s face which appeared to be wide open for that split second.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2023, 04:01:35 PM »
I hit your head, I see your head and hair fly to the side, the guys cheer, GET THE BITCH Carli,I see the look on your face, you too now look like you could easily do a random move and put yourself at risk.

I see you telegragh a move at my my nose, I block it but not as well as I hoped and I suffer a nasty blow to my head, my loose sexy hair draping my body flies, the guys love it.

Many of the women who hate me taunt me I hoping for you to win.

Now hurt, I have previously taken much more punishment and won, I now cover as you did, we again both block but there is a look of confidence in your smirk now, I now take a few glancing light blows to the shoulders where you know I have connected before,

Then I fake that I am going low at your nose in a revenge move, now I quickly go low your defenses up high, I now rip my left onto one side of your mid section about the band of your skirt and my right into your lower ribs.

Again screaming TAKE THAT YOU BITCH, The Heat, the late sun, dust floats as my heels move sexily to deliver the blows. I bounce back, fists raised and prevent a nasty counter.  I too can now see that look in your eyes, your as crazed as me, I can tell you too have urges where you just want to smack me and doing so would drop your defenses.

You and I circle both now know the other is dangerous, we both realsie this is the first time in an eternity the fight could go either way instead of the crushing often too easy victories we are used to claiming.  I truly feel every part of my body hunger to beat you, my nipples fell like they want to poke through my bra remains and my pussy I know its wet, due to the erotic urges I get when I fight it gives me a new rush a surge of adrenalin a strength from within. MY fans see it in me and know however this goes I am going to fight hard all the way, but you too convey the same message, guys have bulges in their pants as we both look for a move, I jab at your mid section again your defences up high and I strike your head again. TAKE THAT BITCH

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2023, 04:04:42 PM »
You partially block my punch I intended for your nose but I feel my knuckles connect with your head hard enough to make your hair fly. The look on your face reveals your pain but you stubbornly keep up your pace and we circle each other rocking on our stilettos on the hot dusty ground. We exchange punch attempts that result in minimal contact. I become a bit too preoccupied with protecting my face as it turns out. A hard fist causing me to grimace slams into my stomach in the area where my blouse is tucked into my skirt. Instinctively to protect myself I drop my left arm down to defend against another blow and my elbow catches the impact of the knuckles of your right fist. Still grimacing but seeing an chance to throw some punches to your head, I notice you backing away quickly denying me that opportunity. I can feel my skirt tighten as it has hiked considerably. I quickly grab the sides of the skirt to straighten it downward. The whole time my eyes glaring with yours. I slowly raise my fists feeling my nips pressing against my bra cups. Arching my eye brows I grit my teeth. Alright bitch...no more fuckin  around. You wanna fight bitch? I'm gonna give you a fight you cheap cxnt. As we circle with our raised fists, the tension and intensity have risen. My left fist as usual is slightly higher than my right. I change my strategy a bit. Keeping my left up I lead with some sharp right jabs at your face. 3 rights, then 1 left. 2 rights then 2 lefts. 1 right then 2 lefts. Controlled but no letting up. Grunting with each punch. Shifting my head side to side as I punch while we circle eachother.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2023, 04:06:59 PM »
We circle bouncing in our heels in the dust, the crowd hungry for our battle, as you now counter with your own trash talk, I respond oh yes I want to fight you bitch, there is no other bitch I want to drive my fists into than you you cheap whore.

I certainly piss you off as you go into a series of jabs, keeping me busy blocking and dancing in my heels, it is clear you are now frustrated unable to land a blow bad for a short while I only get 1 jab to your 3 as I am on the defensive but manage to block each jab until that last left hitting my right breast. The crowd explodes seeing your blow, ok it was just a jab but anything that gets through our defences pleases the crowd i grunt. But you go through as I saw an opening at your left cheek with my right hand and as I strike my blow is more a hard jab than a full swing. We both again cover up circling, your breasts blow excites the crowd my head blow sends them over the edge. We both are now covered in light dust and sweat .  As I see another opening punishing the side of your cheek…..TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2023, 04:10:06 PM »
As I released my flurry of jabs you manage to block all but one left jab that is deflected downward but strikes flush to your right breast. i feel my left knuckles pancaking your right breast in its bra cup against your chest. Simultaneous i catch a glimpse of a  quick fist  popping towards my face. As a reflex I lean my head back but the jab catches me on the left cheek. The crowd noise intensifies after that short exchange as we continue to circle. Reacting with my left protecting my head I fire a right hook from the side across towards your left eye area grunting "fuck you!" as I punch. Sweat beads are gathering on my forehead. As I throw that hook i feel my mesh blouse pull free and untuck from the tight constraints of the top of my skirt which is again hiking upward.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2023, 04:14:09 PM »
Grunting as my right breast is pancaked, my bra cup mounded to your fist my nipple so hard and firm feels the blow, it hurts but is also erotic.

Your fans cheering make her tits swell

I now catch your left cheek and the crowd cheers me now, GET HER Carli MAKE THE BITCH PAY.

People scream at us both

MAKE HER SCREAM

FUCK HER UP

Sweat is starting to form on my forehead as well, maybe not as much but clearly evident. I too am consious my skirt has ridden up, knowing people are seeing my stocking tops and I feel my mesh top is now barely contained in my skirt.

We circle, jab and block, I send a fist at your jaw buit it is blocked, anticipating the risk I bounce back in my heels and it makes me at full reach to youre but and I partically block your right hook and take a lot of impact from this nasty blow, but your now weakend blow still connects just under my leeft eye, I scream "you fucking bitch" my head and hair jerks from the blow.  Guys go wild

I realise we will at least get some bruising, to many of the guys it is the sexiest form of eye shadow on a woman.

Your smirk from connecting really pisses me off.

The best thing for me is you had to really reach and area bit over balanced to deleiver that blow moving youe weight forward, just like my passioante frustation led moves left me open this has left your left eye open to a right hook from myself.  The crowd exploding, it is clear it will connect with your face.

Following my blow that was only about as successful as yours I send a my tightly closed left fist to your right breast uppper cutting it a little bit of nipple is left exposed as it drops back into your bra, Again we trade blows and block.

People screaming at us both

GET THE BITCH

DESTROY THE SLUT

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2023, 04:34:48 PM »
Keep pouring it on Carli, don't let up, keep on the offensive and being aggressive with her

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2023, 08:44:32 PM »
Keep pouring it on Carli, don't let up, keep on the offensive and being aggressive with her

I want this bitch bad

Kisses

Carli