News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ladies from my Past (Slim Edition) Round 1, Match 2

• 7 Replies

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
Ladies from my Past (Slim Edition) Round 1, Match 2
« on: February 16, 2023, 02:42:13 AM »
What a great 1st round match as Lori beat down Nancy (which is what I think would happen in real life) - https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=107823.0

Lori will get to face off against the winner of this match in round 2.

We've got Sally against Melissa here. Both are very much into fashion, make-up, and styles. Sally is a passive girl, but I always thought she'd be wild in the bedroom. Melissa has a bitchy attitude. I've never seen either get physical, and I'd imagine this would be a raw catfight with erotic undertones.

Sally (on the left) is 5'3" and about 110 lbs
Melissa is 5'4" and about 110-115 lbs

Who wins this sexy bitchfight?

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
Re: Ladies from my Past (Slim Edition) Round 1, Match 2
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 02:42:42 AM »
Extra pics

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 04:31:07 AM »
This one is really close. So much so I had a tough time picking but went with Melissa to come out on top. It’s my experience that knows a passive girl usually waits a bit too long before realizing she had better start fighting hard. By then the damage done along with the fact her rival has been so rough off the bat, she’s not only passive but is scared. Those two combinations usually add up to a rather one sided affair. Could be wrong but Melissa wins I think!

Offline fightmywife

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2023, 01:23:25 AM »
Holy shit they're hot!  I'd give it to Melissa tho...both in a catfight AND a sexfight

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2023, 03:07:10 PM »
Damn! This is a close one between these two beauties. About a day left in this poll, let's see if my prediction holds up!

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2023, 02:48:38 PM »
Ok, wow.  So, since I didn't vote, and since this ended in a tie, I'll cast my vote as the tiebreaker:

Melissa wins this catfight!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2023, 12:49:11 AM »
Ok, wow.  So, since I didn't vote, and since this ended in a tie, I'll cast my vote as the tiebreaker:

Melissa wins this catfight!

Surprised it was that close myself but I think you made the correct choice. Another good one.

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2023, 05:22:48 PM »
First Round Match
Sally vs Melissa

(Match Start: The women agree to a sensual but competitive catfight in Melissa's bedroom. Sally was in white lingerie, with red nails and lipstick. Melissa was in black lingerie, with dark red nails and lips. The match began with a fierce hair-pulling exchange, each woman tugging on the other's locks and trying to gain the upper hand. They circled around the room, slapping at each other's faces and occasionally kissing each other passionately. It was clear that they were both enjoying the sensual aspect of the fight just as much as the competition.

Sally managed to get a hold of Melissa's bra strap and pulled it down, exposing her breasts. Melissa gasped, momentarily distracted, and Sally took the opportunity to kiss her hard on the lips. Melissa responded in kind, and soon the two women were locked in a passionate embrace, rolling around on the bed. However, the competitive edge never left their minds, and they continued to fight and pull hair while they kissed and caressed each other's bodies. Sally managed to get on top of Melissa, straddling her, and started to grind her hips against her. Melissa moaned in pleasure but quickly regained her senses, bucking her hips and throwing Sally off her. The two women continued to fight, exchanging kisses and slaps and tearing at each other's clothes. The fight continues like this for what seems like hours, both girls enjoying the sensual and competitive nature of the catfight. They tear each other's lingerie, exposing their naked bodies to each other.

Finally Melissa manages to get Sally in a headlock, but Sally bites her arm, causing Melissa to scream in pain, which brings back the catfight aspect of this. Melissa, shocked by the bite, slaps Sally hard across the face repeatedly, switching hands each time. Sally tries to back away, but trips over her own feet and falls back. Melissa immediately pounces on her opponent, straddles her, and digs both hands into Sally's long hair. Melissa then pulls Sally's face into her crotch, until Sally begs and screams her submission.