News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Your wife & catfight

• 10 Replies

Offline aniani

• God Member
Your wife & catfight
« on: March 13, 2023, 09:33:10 PM »
What will you do as a catfight lover, if your wife & her same age rival (suppose your ex gf/mistress/wife enemy collige/jelous neibeours wife) want to quarrel each other?

Will you allow them to face each other?
Will you allow them to fight?
Which location will you prefer?
Which dress will you prefer?
Which catfight technical will you allow?
Whom spectators will you allow in front of?
If this is in real stituation, will you encourage your wife to fight other women?
How you takle situation such as public interferance? Or police interference after catfight?
With whom you imagine that your wife should fight in real?

Offline cfight

• God Member
Re: Your wife & catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 03:26:19 PM »
I've always fantasize my wife having a catfight with certain women we know.
If I saw my wife having an argument with another woman, whether they knew each other or not, I would grab her arm and pull her away.
If she came home from work one day with her blouse ripped, hair all messed up and upset and told me she just had a fight with a coworker, I would feel bad for her. This almost happened to her when she worked for a bank, true story.
As much I think about seeing two women fighting I don't want to see either one getting hurt.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2023, 02:30:21 PM »
When I was younger I had a girlfriend (Heather) who had an intense rivalry with another classmate (Nettie) in graduate school.  They really hated each other.  Seems that before I arrived on the scene they were best friends until Nettie stole Heather’s boyfriend.  This guy was the first guy Heather ever slept with, and her “True Love” at that time.  We used to get together as a group to play touch football, both Heather and Nettie generally played on the line.  Once I figured out their rivalry I asked Heather what happened when they lined up against each other, she said there was an unspoken agreement between them to avoid doing that.  I’m sure had they done so it would have gotten rough, and may have turned into a fight.  I regret never urging Heather to “get revenge” by lining up against Nettie, I’m sure that neither had been in a fight before and I really doubt there would have been any injuries. It would have been quite an intense fight while it lasted.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2023, 12:37:43 AM »
When I was younger I had a girlfriend (Heather) who had an intense rivalry with another classmate (Nettie) in graduate school.  They really hated each other.  Seems that before I arrived on the scene they were best friends until Nettie stole Heather’s boyfriend.  This guy was the first guy Heather ever slept with, and her “True Love” at that time.  We used to get together as a group to play touch football, both Heather and Nettie generally played on the line.  Once I figured out their rivalry I asked Heather what happened when they lined up against each other, she said there was an unspoken agreement between them to avoid doing that.  I’m sure had they done so it would have gotten rough, and may have turned into a fight.  I regret never urging Heather to “get revenge” by lining up against Nettie, I’m sure that neither had been in a fight before and I really doubt there would have been any injuries. It would have been quite an intense fight while it lasted.

Heather likely wanted to leave it alone if she could. Since Nettie had already took her bf. It would’ve been an awful day had she started a fight with Nettie and lost that too. Which girl do you suppose would’ve won had they fought? Were they on equal footing size wise and looks? No conversation between them at all about what happened?

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 04:24:40 AM »
I have in the past always done my best to have my wife not catfight for real.  I wouldn't say it was I "wouldn't allow it".  Most of them were with women that were flirting with me.  There have been a couple near misses that I do regret stopping.  Now that she knows about my interest if there was somebody she wanted to fight, I think I'd encourage it.  As far as the details, I think that would be entirely up to here.  As far as who I would REALLY like to see her fight it would be her part time friend Deb.  I HATE that woman and would love to see my wife battle her.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2023, 02:19:11 AM »
I would want each woman to wear a nice blouse and want to hear all the guys yell, "rip her blouse off".  ;D

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2023, 03:19:39 AM »
I have in the past always done my best to have my wife not catfight for real.  I wouldn't say it was I "wouldn't allow it".  Most of them were with women that were flirting with me.  There have been a couple near misses that I do regret stopping.  Now that she knows about my interest if there was somebody she wanted to fight, I think I'd encourage it.  As far as the details, I think that would be entirely up to here.  As far as who I would REALLY like to see her fight it would be her part time friend Deb.  I HATE that woman and would love to see my wife battle her.

I know you said you hate Deb but how do they stack up? Is she close to being as attractive as your wife is even though you don’t like her? Reason I ask is would it or could it somehow excite you if Deb was to win the fight? Also if she were to win would that make a difference in how you see her ? By that I mean would you maybe see her as more attractive if you witnessed her proving herself to be the better woman? I’ve seen girls fight or more like wrestle really, (because like you id not want to see either girl hurt too bad) but watching the winning girl become more attractive than id ever thought her to be by doing so. To me atleast if she’s somewhat attractive to begin with watching her prove she’s the better woman in such a contest made me reconsider just how attractive she is afterwards.

Offline cwfan

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2023, 06:40:07 PM »
What will you do as a catfight lover, if your wife & her same age rival (suppose your ex gf/mistress/wife enemy collige/jelous neibeours wife) want to quarrel each other?

Will you allow them to face each other?
"yes"

Will you allow them to fight?
"yes"

Which location will you prefer?
"Neutral site, private grassy back yard, padded gym, boxing/wrestling ring, well padded room with no furniture"

Which dress will you prefer?
"aerobics gear, bathing suit, or potentially themed clothing like office clothes"

Which catfight technical will you allow?
"no eye attacks, no biting, no punches, knees or kicks to the face, no knees or kicks when your opponent is on her knees or on the ground and you are not, finger nails trimmed down to the tips of your fingers, no choking, no foreign objects but after these anything goes."

Whom spectators will you allow in front of?
"only husbands"

If this is in real stituation, will you encourage your wife to fight other women?
"if she really wants it"

How you takle situation such as public interferance? Or police interference after catfight?
"With the rules set, and location private, this situation should be reduced greatly"

With whom you imagine that your wife should fight in real?
"Good Question"

Offline fightfan1984

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2023, 06:08:31 AM »
I have always been interested in catfights, but true irl fights are scary and I would not want my wife to get hurt. If I dream though I dream that she finds a friend who they mutually agree to a rules catfight and the husbands get to watch and it’s competitive and fun enough that it’s a regular reoccurring thing!

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2023, 04:05:30 PM »
I envy men whose wives are real cat fighters. My wife will never fight for no reason. But he will fight in a personal conflict and out of jealousy. Then she burns like a reactor, she is even a lion according to the horoscope and in the year of the tiger. And all her quarrels are spontaneous.I agree with the previous comment that irl is scary. And besides, it always happens at the wrong time.. When two women are fighting on a skating rink in skates, grappling and pounding each other with their fists.. Or when on a hike you dozed off at a rest stop and wake up to the sounds of a struggle, when your wife, wrapped in an embrace with another woman, is rolling on smoldering coals, and this woman's friend half faints from the shock of what she saw.. My first wife was a judoka and a sambo wrestler. Her best friend was her worst enemy in the fight. Sometimes they wrestled in submission wrestling. I loved their long fights on the grass or in the gym after training. Sometimes, out of impotence and anger, they would put their hands in each other's hair.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2023, 05:27:04 PM »

I know you said you hate Deb but how do they stack up? Is she close to being as attractive as your wife is even though you don’t like her? Reason I ask is would it or could it somehow excite you if Deb was to win the fight? Also if she were to win would that make a difference in how you see her ? By that I mean would you maybe see her as more attractive if you witnessed her proving herself to be the better woman? I’ve seen girls fight or more like wrestle really, (because like you id not want to see either girl hurt too bad) but watching the winning girl become more attractive than id ever thought her to be by doing so. To me atleast if she’s somewhat attractive to begin with watching her prove she’s the better woman in such a contest made me reconsider just how attractive she is afterwards.

My wife is way prettier (not even close), but they have very similar bodies.  If they did fight win, loose, or draw I'd be turned on.  To be fair, my wife fighting anybody I am going to be turned on... nothing to do with Deb.  I don't hate Deb because she isn't pretty... I hate her because of the two faced hypocrite person she is.  When I came out to my wife about my catfight interest, she freaked and went to several of her friends for support that in her belief I was a freak.  Most of her friends said no big deal, a couple suggested she use it to her advantage, but not Deb.  She told my wife I was possessed by the Devil and my wife should leave me.  Now if Deb was a super religious woman, devote in every way, I could understand it.  But she was on husband #2 (cheated on #1), was into rough sex (I was friends with both her first 2 husbands and they talked), had a dresser full of sex toys in their bedroom, and had a 3 some with husband #2 and his ex wife.  And she hated the ex wife.  And it wasn't that they just took turns on the husband, they filled a lot of the evening with each other.  She isn't some pure as snow vestal virgin.  If Husband #2 (or now #3) told her that they would be turned on to see Deb fight, I am 99% sure she would find a way to make it happen.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)