News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight Magazine Buy/Sell/Trade thread

• 10 Replies

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Catfight Magazine Buy/Sell/Trade thread
« on: March 14, 2023, 09:44:24 PM »
This thread is for members to offer catfight magazines to sell/trade and put up their want lists to buy/trade. This will be a test to see if there is sufficient interest to make a forum for the topic. Please as always be polite and don't post the same sell/buy list every week to bump it. The thread is stickied to the top of the page anyways.

And this warning: FCF does NOT bear any responsibility of any sale or purchase that goes awry here. Buyer and seller beware.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
Re: Catfight Magazine Buy/Sell/Trade thread
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 11:49:41 PM »
Thank you Nutmeg,Can We post pics of old pictorials?

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 12:35:33 AM »
Sure why not.

Offline Ian270446

• Long term female wrestling fan.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 12:35:12 AM »
I have a large collection of old Amazons in Action magazines for sale at reasonable prices. All in very good condition. Please PM me for details.

Offline parkside

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2023, 12:23:48 PM »
Mine certainly wouldn't have been in any condition to re sell lol

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 10:44:37 PM »
Thank you for this post. I have an extensive collection of old Cavalier and Nugget magazines. If there's a Fight Time letter from a particular issue you'd like or story or pictorial. I'll try and find it for you. I also have both of the Catfight Specials

Offline NJGoomba

• I love catfights! I'd you are not female don't me
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2023, 12:36:57 AM »
Thank you for this post. I have an extensive collection of old Cavalier and Nugget magazines. If there's a Fight Time letter from a particular issue you'd like or story or pictorial. I'll try and find it for you. I also have both of the Catfight Specials
Hey we spoke back when you had your website up and running, years ago. Years ago the was a Big D Comic "The War in Nam" loved the Comic but I remember it was based on a Fight Time letter that was even better. When we wrote each other back then you were going to try to put the letter up on your website but then the website stopped publishing. Do you think that you can poet that letter here

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2023, 04:23:43 AM »
I just listed a stack of 1980's Cavalier magazines on eBay. Lot's of Fight Time letters, including "Mrs. White", Donna from Utah, Tiger, Leather, Amazon's, and others. If you message me on ebay letting me know you're a member here, I'll lower the price.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2023, 08:33:34 PM »
Hey we spoke back when you had your website up and running, years ago. Years ago the was a Big D Comic "The War in Nam" loved the Comic but I remember it was based on a Fight Time letter that was even better. When we wrote each other back then you were going to try to put the letter up on your website but then the website stopped publishing. Do you think that you can poet that letter here

Wish I could say I found it, but I haven't. I've gone through pretty much all the hard copies that I have.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2023, 02:46:35 PM »
 This sounds like a good idea.

Offline NCP707

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2024, 10:33:42 PM »

Wish I could say I found it, but I haven't. I've gone through pretty much all the hard copies that I have.

I just found a stash in storage awhile back, but had no idea folks were into them. eBay here I come!