News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Battle to be Simone's Lover

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
The Battle to be Simone's Lover
« on: April 22, 2023, 04:11:56 PM »
Jennifer is challenging Simone's X Lover, Emma Victoria, to be her lover.  I was put in charge of the Everything Goes match, so I recorded it for prosperity. 

Jennifer is a big girl, powerful and strong.  Someone who could end you with only her bare hands.  VERY DANGEROUS!  Emma just cam back from the Baltimore/Washinton area, having mover there and broken my heart about two years ago.  She wants me back, and I was moving in that direction when Jennifer challenged her to a Loser Eats Pussy match, where the winner can do anything she desires to the pathetic loser.  Emma is very quick and a filthy fighter.  She will do ANYTHING to win.  And so I will start this off with the girls in the ring, topless.  Jennifer insisted to also wear socks.  She looked HOT!  But so did my beautiful X, Emma. 

April 19th @ 08:13 AM JenniferLovesAnna: My fists raised…I swing first at your face and hit you in the mouth, staggering you!

Emma_victoria: I know you are much stronger than I am, but I am super quick.  As soon as you get within arm’s length you throw your first punch.  I react quickly, but not quite fast enough, so your knuckles graze my lips, causing them to bleed.  I counter very quickly throwing a left right uppercut combo to your under-boobs, and then I lash out with my right foot and kick you square in your pussy!  I wipe a small amount of blood from my mouth as I taunt you; "FIRST BLOOD BITCH!  NOT BAD!  But I'm working your speed bags next!” 

JenniferLovesAnna: Thinking that I’m going to put you on the ground with my first hit, I find out just how fast you are. AAAAAHHHHH FUCKKKK I grab my tits. Then all of a sudden “OOOOOOOOO” my lips making the O shape and I fall to my knees…

Emma_victoria: Unexpectedly you fall to your knees.  I scramble quickly coming straight at you.  I waste no time, throwing a roundhouse left to your face.  I then grab, and immediately twist, both of your nipples!  I sneer and taunt you while you are down.  "I KNEW YOU WERE A CLUMSY KUNT!  AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF YOUR SLAUGHTER!  . . . I OWN YOU, BITCH!!!" 

JenniferLovesAnna: Still stunned from my pussy pain, your punch hits my face and about knocks me on my back…AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MY TITS OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW I grab your wrists and fall further down to the ground

Emma_victoria: It takes all my strength, but I now lift you back up to your knees, BY YOUR NIPPLES!  I release your left nipple and start Bitch Slapping you, alternating fore and back handed face slaps!  I taunt you in the same rhythm as the slaps!  "DIDN'T I TELL YOU   . . . THAT YOU WOULD BE MY BITCH . . . YOU ARE PATHETIC. AND SO SLOW  . . . AND I OWN YOUR LILLY WHITE ASS  . . . "  Then I throw a knee into your breast as hard as I am able.  I look at Simone and smile.  "It won't be long now baby!" 
“KISS THIS BLONDY!” 

JenniferLovesAnna: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCCKKKKKK…I look up at you with fear in my eyes…my face is being beaten to a bloody pulp in front of my girlfriend…I have nothing to say back to you.  OOOOMMMPPPOHHHHHH I fall forward holding my tits while bawling my eyes out! 

Emma_victoria:Releasing your nipples now, I lash out with my foot and kick you in your pussy!  I then step over your shoulders, and removing your socks I stuff them into your mouth!  I then yank off my shorts and my legs clamp shut and I interlock my ankles!  Your face is now plastered to my moist HOT PUSSY!  I demand; "EAT IT, BITCH!  AND EAT IT GOOD!"

JenniferLovesAnna: My girlfriend (Simone) watches as this superior woman (Emma) fucks my face and I lick her pussy!  I have never been so overwhelmed by anyone!

Emma_victoria: "OH MY GAWD!  . . . YES!!  YES!!   YES!!   YES!!"  SUCK IT HARDER BITCH, AND TWIST MY NIPPLES, . . . HARD!!!!  . . . . . . . . . .
CUMMMMMMMMINGG!!!  DEAR GAWD!!!"

JenniferLovesAnna: Emma squirts all over my face while I lay there and take it…I’ve lost this fight…I’ve lost my girlfriend (Simone).  All is lost.

Emma_victoria: BEATEN by a much smaller girl, you then endure through THREE orgasms by tiny me!  I grind my pussy HARD into your cum covered face as you sob your surrender over and over with NO thought of mercy.  "I OWN YOUR FAT WHITE ASS, BITCH!!!  YOU MINE NOW!!!"  I seem insatiable, but soon I collapse after my fourth orgasm, FINALLY SATISFIED, a huge smile on my face!  I rise and stand over you. 
“YOU  MY  BITCH!!!”

JenniferLovesAnna: I’m your bitch…I’m your bitch…I cry and look at Simone bawling…

Emma_victoria: I walk over to Simone and by virtue of winning this match against her new girlfriend I declare my love and drop to my knees in front of her (Simone).  I lean my forehead against Simone’s body and plant a couple of baby kisses, getting closer and closer to her sweet smelling pussy.  I can’t help myself anymore, and my tongue penetrates Simone’s wet slit and I start lapping at her clit. like a thirsty dog! 

At this point Emma's hands and mouth explored my (Simone's) body, finding purchase, and delivering pleasure, right in front of Jenny!  Jenny continued to cry as Emma sucked and licked until I was drained.  I can not believe how easily Emma completely destroyed Jenny.  Pounding her at will, and totally destroying her!!! 

Emma_Victoria has opted to not rejoin FCF.  Those looking for a filthy fight with her may send a Trillian add request to:  Emma_Victoria

« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 04:27:59 PM by pythonlegs »
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)