News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Prestige Pit Series Returns: Lightweight vs Heavyweight : Leslie K. vs Bridgette

• 54 Replies

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
I lean back with my arms draped on top of the padded wall watching Bridgette drop her robe and walk to the middle of the pit. I give her a good look over. Hmmm looks like she’s gotten soft since her last fight in the pit. I try to hide a smirk… Wow, the way Lex beat and humiliated her really did a number on her! Messed up her mind and her confidence, kept her away from fighting and now she’s soft… Right there I have my battle strategy… Hit her fast and attack hard… keep her off balance with my quickness… and she won’t know how to handle it… Big blonde bitch has lost her will, I think to myself as I watch her being introduced by the announcer… Now its my turn… Off comes my kimono and I fold it and lay it on top of the wall… I slowly stride to the middle of the pit… my Aztec print bikini I got in Cozumel snug on my dark tanned still tight and firm petite 40-something frame… I know all eyes are on me as I move with confidence to the announcer, my dark ponytail swinging side to side with each step… As the announcer introduces me I lock eyes with Bridgette and a small tight grin appears on my face… My look is telling her “I’m not scared of you big girl… but I can see a bit of fear in your eyes… Are you ready for another humiliation in the pit? Can you handle it?” I roll my neck and flex my fingers, shaking out my arms and legs… tense and ready for the signal…
Yt

I like Leslies confidence. She isn't a bit intimidated. Never underestimate a mature woman in a battle. What Leslie lacks in size she will more then make up for with wisdom and experience.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
My adrenaline is kicking into over drive as we stand face-off in the middle of the pit. It's always a rush as you can hear the crowd getting louder and more excited as the announcer builds the anticipation. My eyes have adjusted to the bright lights and I glance over in the VIP front row and immediately get the best surprise of the night as I see the luv of my life and my now ex wife settling into her regular seat. Another jolt of confidence and excitement shoots through me. It's somewhat short lived as I then see her new bitch wife slide into the seat next to her and pulls her in. None the less I am still ecstatic Megan is here to support me and I plan on giving her the show she luvs and deserves to watch. I look at her and give her a wink and blow her a kiss. My eyes lock back on the little old bitch. Her tan little body is just so breakable. I almost giggle as she talks her trash. She rolls her neck and I roll mine and before you know it the announcer yells FIGHT!!! Followed by the bell and a roar from the crowd. I want to start off fast and hard and set the tone. I wrecklessly charge and with my left hand I take a fast wipe and attempt to grab and give a violent yank at the back of your loose ponytail followed by a hard slap across your face! I yell out " YEP THIS IS HOW ITS GONNA BE ALL NIGHT LITTLE BITCH!!!!!! Yt 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 09:51:59 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
My eyes never leave Bridgette as the announcer continues his introductions. I watch her eyes wander over at the audience and I have to smirk. Not only soft but easy to distract too. She is more focused on someone in the crowd than she is on me. Good. I like being underestimated. Makes it more fun when I kick her big butt all over this pit! There sure is a lot down there to kick too. I bob up and down on the balls of my feet… almost completely blocking out the sound of the announcer’s voice and buzz of the crowd. The one word that comes through loud and clear is FIGHT! I start to slide step to my left when you come charging at me like a mad cow and grab my ponytail. I cry out from your hard yank snapping my head back as your palm smacks my cheek hard. I gasp in pain and shock and feel my cheek stinging. I work my jaw and can feel my anger start building. It doesn’t take much to make me lose my Irish-Italian temper. ”Let go of my hair you cow!” I snarl as I stomp my left heel down hard on your right instep. At the same time I twist my torso to the left and swing my right elbow out at your vulnerable belly. “TIME TO START BREAKING YOU DOWN BIG GIRL!!!”
Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Ok, here they go! V they are going to collide hard
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
The fight starts with a flurry! It feels so amazing to get that ponytail in my hand and give you a nice hard slap across that face that was constantly smirking at me after my loss to Alexa. Now it's payback time! As expected you will put up a fight, at least initially. Your stomp causes me to yelp out, OUCH! and instinctively hop and pull my foot back. A split second later I feel your elbow drive into my tummy...UHHHHGH!!! I grit my teeth in anger. YOU LITTLE BITCH! I let go of your ponytail charge forward again. I drive my entire 145lb body into you and wrap my arms around you and start driving your body towards the wall where I throw all of my weight into you crashing us into the wall! Yt 

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Ok, here they go! V they are going to collide hard

Bridgette won't know what hit her!  :P

Offline azazel666

• Trillian : protochemie
Voted for Bridgette
Love to see catfights

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
I cheer for Leslie K. A former tag team partner.  But my cheer is drowned out for cheers for Bridgette.

TGIF
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
I cheer for Leslie K. A former tag team partner.  But my cheer is drowned out for cheers for Bridgette.

TGIF
Lovely Leslie

Thanks for the cheer Leslie! I can hear it even with all the Bridgette noise. And it really helps!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 02:17:26 AM by Leslie K »

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
My elbow slams deep into your tummy and I have to smirk hearing your groan. You release my ponytail and I pull my head back so you can’t grab me again. I start to move to one side… my plan is to stay mobile, always on the go, to get you tired and wear you out. As I start to make my move you wrap both arms around me pinning my arms to my sides in your grip. SHIT! You begin charging at the wall like a stampeding heifer. The 30 plus pound weight difference in your favor forces me to move backwards in front of you. I turn my head and see the padded wall getting closer… closer. I brace for the crash and it comes with my back slamming into the padding hard as you drive your weight into me pancaking me between you and the wall. UUUHHHGGGHHH!! The impact stuns me and takes my breath away. My arms are still trapped and the top part of your body is leaning forward pressed against me. But there is just enough space between our legs for me to be able to bring my right knee up driving it towards your inner thigh!
Yt

Offline wyld_chyld

• God Member
My gal Leslie has this. Go get the bitch lol

Offline Chelsea

• God Member

You are delusional lol Bridgette will destroy her!

Offline wyld_chyld

• God Member

You are delusional lol Bridgette will destroy her!
like anyone cares what you think huh?

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim

Thank you for being by my side babe... With you here I know I can beat this bitch

xoxo