News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Prestige Pit Series Returns: Lightweight vs Heavyweight : Leslie K. vs Bridgette

• 54 Replies

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Hello FCF Fans,

It's been too long! It's taken me almost a year and half to get back into the pit after my last showing which ended in the most humiliating and roughest beating I have ever taken at FCF but I am back!!!

Tonight Leslie K and I will be climbing into the pit and squaring up! This match is very personal to me. That loss  I mentioned above came from Leslie's daughter Alexa. Leslie has laughed in my face about it any chance she gets and has gloated about the style in which her daughter beat me to all of FCF. I am going to make her pay for it and Alexa is going to have to sit there and watch it!

I've got the size advantage by nearly 40 lbs and I have an age advantage by well over 20 years. This should be fun and I plan on giving ya all a show as I give Leslie a beating of a lifetime!

Leslie's Stats: 5'2 105 lbs

Bridgette's Stats: 5'5 145lbs

The poll will run for 7 days...This will be a interactive strategy based poll where we will try to put the other on the defensive with our writing.

Enjoy your evening at the elegant penthouse suite arena as Leslie and I climb into the pit...
Comment, Vote, Cheer, Yell, Get wild and have fun!!!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 02:39:36 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
I see Bridgette winning this one. Leslie is outdone this time but I’m intrigued at the fight. I like both women here.  Just feel Leslie will have a tough time. Welcome back Bridgette
 And there is that playfulness in Bridgette in her pic on the beach   Hehe
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 06:30:59 AM by ##catfightWATCHA413 »
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Everybody is telling me I must be out of my mind taking on Bridgette in the pit. After all she has a size advantage over me and she is younger. She also hates me for some reason... I have no idea why  :P  ;) Yes okay she's been feuding with my daughter Lex but I've... ummm... sort of kind of stayed out of it and always treated Bridgette with the... ummm... "respect" she deserves and that's the truth, I swear!

Now she is saying she is going to teach me a lesson. Well, the only lesson she can teach me is how to lose in the pit. That's what she's good at.   ;D  :P

I'm not scared of you, big girl! I may be older and smaller but I'm quick and I am not intimidated by you! I'm ready for a battle so bring it on!

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
This is a very intriguing match. I adore the mature cats especially going against a younger kitten. I think it will be a very tall order for Leslie to overcome Brigetes size and age it would be a epic upset it she were able to. Leslie is fighting for all those cougars here.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
It has been a good while since I have been at the elegant penthouse to watch or let alone participate in a high end fight but I am back. Anyone that follows the Prestige Pit Series knows that I had to take a break after my last devastating loss. It took some time but I am back and I am hellbent on avenging my loss and making Alexa pay for what she did to me by giving her little Mom a beating of a lifetime. I make my way from my private penthouse suite down the hall to the custom built 150 seat arena known as "The Pit" my bare feet feels the cold marble floor with each step down the hall towards the arena. I make my way and the large doors sway open and I feel a gust of hot hair from the arena and hear the crowd roar as I make my way down the aisle way of lighted stairs towards the pit. The stadium seating area is dark but the bright lights beaming onto the pit itself. Showcasing the hot pink floor mat and the black unforgiving padded walls. My heart pounds harder and faster. Any woman that has competed in the pit knows it is a feeling like no other. Adrenaline, nerves and excitement. Even though it is a first class elegant, a black tie event  the men and woman get as rowdy and loud as any seedy bar once the fight begins. I see the black  padded door open and I climb into the sunken pit. My hair completely drenched and pulled back. Not making the mistake as I did last time of wearing my hair in braided pig tails like I did against Alexa. I slowly waive and smirk at the crowd as I make my way to my corner area of the circular pit. I slowly untie the silk belt of my baby blue short silk cover up robe. I expose my tan front side as I feel the warm air on my skin as I wait for the old runt to enter.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 07:31:57 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
Have to go with Bridgette here, but I think it will be a great poll by the time it ends. 
Gee, I wonder who Bridgette will take on next ??????
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Have to go with Bridgette here, but I think it will be a great poll by the time it ends. 

You've been licking those lips of yours for a long time at climbing into this pit. Careful what ya wish for sweetie. It can be a very unforgiving humbling place  :-*

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time

You've been licking those lips of yours for a long time at climbing into this pit. Careful what ya wish for sweetie. It can be a very unforgiving humbling place  :-*
I'm sure it will be, but no worries!!  I'll take it easy on you, LOL!!  :-*
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Leslie has a task in taking on Bridgette but I know of Leslie’s spirit in fighting so it will be fun to stay up on and watch what happens
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline BadBitchDana

• Proud White Republican Woman
Bridgette is going to dominate her. And Alexa is going to want revenge !
BadBitchDana

Offline JJTheWrestler

Bridgette has my vote!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Last time I fought in an arena with a pit was a few years ago and my opponent was another bigger heavier blonde named Karen. That was a real family feud involving me and Lex and Karen and her daughter Kayla. This time the battle has been between Lex and Bridgette. I’ve stayed out of it… except for supporting and cheering for my daughter of course… but Bridgette has made it my fight too. Fine. I’m ready to get back into the pit. Its been a while. I’m older now but I think I can still hang with the younger bitches. I play competitive tennis and do yoga so I’m fit and flexible and my 5’2 107 pound frame can still rock a bikini just as good as any 20 something on the beach or at the pool or in the pit. Right now a beautiful cool scarlet silk kimono with a golden dragon embroidered on the back covers my tan glistening bod as my bare feet pad on the cold tile floor to the door where I’ll be making my entrance. My heart is beating faster than usual… nerves, excitement, the adrenaline kick… I’ve watched Bridgette in action obviously… up close every time she and Lex tangled here… I’m ready for her… I think… I just have to stay focused and keep moving… use my quickness and try to wear her down… All these thoughts run through my head as I open the big oak door and slowly move down the steps… Its suddenly a lot warmer and I feel a slight sheen of perspiration already start to appear… I toss back my long dark hair pulled back in a loose ponytail as the door suddenly opens and I’m blinded by a bright light… blinking to focus I step on the mats and raise my left hand to shield my eyes from the shining spotlights till my eyes adjust to them… as they do I see the big blonde waiting in a corner and move slowly to the opposite… unbuttoning my kimono as I go… letting Bridgette and the audience slowly see whats under the wrapping… I make it to the corner barely hearing the buzz… my eyes are on Bridgette… watching her… studying her… I take a deep breath…

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
I lightly bounce in place and anxiously wait for the little old bitch to make her entry. I hear the crowd lightly cheer and as I look up in the distance see the door open and see her making her way to the pit. I smirk and lightly shake my up in down signaling "Yes" Thinking in my head "Bring that bitch to me! Server her to me! I'm hungry!" Hungry to take out my frustrations out on her. Make her feel what I did the last time I was in this pit with her bitch daughter. I see her enter the pit and I size her up. She looks sooo breakable. I almost feel bad for what I am about to do to her "Almost" who am I kidding I don't feel bad at all. She's a big mouth and she rubbed it in my face what Alexa did to me anytime she got. I anxiously await for the announcer as he makes his way to the middle of the pit and starts to announce me. I slowly strut to the middle of the pit. Still smirking when I slowly let my light blue silk robe slide off of my tan skin. There I stand in my matching light blue micro thong bikini showing off my 5'5 145lbs tan frame.  I have put on some pounds and I am not as tight and fit as I use to be but I  luv this feeling of confidence I have right now. Standing across from Leslie I feel so big, so strong and powerful! It's exciting. I am ready! I anxiously await the signal and bell to start the fight. Yt   
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:19:59 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
Clapping as I take a seat and watch
Bridge enter the pit showing off her bigger sexy body. Biting my lower lip watching her. I believe she is ready to start her comeback tour and reclaim the crown.

Offline Amirah

• Love my wife Megan!!
Taking my seat next to the beautiful lil Queen Megan. I see she's a little nervous and smile. "It's ok Love.." I whisper into her ear and gently nibble it for a second before I pull her into my arm and settle in to watch Bridgette fight