News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Prestige Pit Series Returns: Lightweight vs Heavyweight : Leslie K. vs Bridgette

• 54 Replies

Offline wyld_chyld

• God Member
My gal Leslie has this. Go get the bitch lol

Thank you for being by my side babe... With you here I know I can beat this bitch

xoxo
hey always my babe …. Always top if my priority list you know that. Go get her LK xoxoxo

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Our bodies slamming into the black vinyl padded wall with a thud...My arms wrapped tightly around you as we wrestle against the wall for the controlling position. I haven't fought a much smaller woman in The Pit and it is instantly clear to me My size advantage is going to present huge problems for you as the only recourse you have is to squirm about and hopes to get free ...I feel you squirm and instantly feel a sharp jolt of pain in my inner thigh as your knee drives into it...OWWWW!!! YOU LITTLE BITCH! I snarl and quickly jerk you off the wall and spin your backside to me... My right arm coils around your neck as we both face the crowd as I hold you in place my left hand slides down your tummy and in-between the Aztec fabric of your bikini and my left hand clamps down on your kitty... My mouth next to your ear.. "YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE BITCH ARE YOU!!!!? Yt   

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Wow! What a fight!  I am excited wondering what Leslie will do now.  That’s a humiliating move Bridgette

Can’t wait to see what Leslie will do next
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
My hard knee strike does a bit of damage but not enough to allow me to escape. You are too big and too fresh… I can see you are really fighting with so much fury and hate for Lex and want to take it out on me. Before I can pull free and move away from the wall you grab me and spin me around so fast I don’t have time to react. Your right arm snakes around my neck and tightens. I let out a gasp as my throat starts to constrict… then a squeal of shock and pain as your other hand finds its way down into my bikini bottom and squeezes my kitty. I flail my arms wildly in the air as I struggle to catch my breath and wince from the pressure of your strong fingers clamped down on my kitty. I feel my face turning red not only from the tight hold on my neck cutting off my air but also the shame of knowing every person here in the arena is watching you abuse my kitty. “You dirty bitch!” I rasp out. From watching your fights with Lex I knew you were a dirty fighter and I should have expected a move like this. I go up on tiptoes as you clamp a bit harder and scream in my ear. I grab and tug at your forearm trying to loosen your grip on my neck. My other hand first starts hitting and scratching your other arm. But I know I have to fight dirty too if I’m going to get out of this. So I reach my hand up where your face is right next to mine and clamp my claws into your cheek right below your eye… “LET GO OF ME OR I’LL SCAR YOUR FACE FOR LIFE YOU BITCH!!!”
Yt

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Leslie fights like a wild cat but I don't think her body can go any longer like this against Bridgettes power and viciousness.

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
Our bodies slamming into the black vinyl padded wall with a thud...My arms wrapped tightly around you as we wrestle against the wall for the controlling position. I haven't fought a much smaller woman in The Pit and it is instantly clear to me My size advantage is going to present huge problems for you as the only recourse you have is to squirm about and hopes to get free ...I feel you squirm and instantly feel a sharp jolt of pain in my inner thigh as your knee drives into it...OWWWW!!! YOU LITTLE BITCH! I snarl and quickly jerk you off the wall and spin your backside to me... My right arm coils around your neck as we both face the crowd as I hold you in place my left hand slides down your tummy and in-between the Aztec fabric of your bikini and my left hand clamps down on your kitty... My mouth next to your ear.. "YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE BITCH ARE YOU!!!!? Yt   

That's quite a lead you have there, Bridgette.  If you don't screw this up, you may win the match.  ;)
Be aware though, that I'm studying your every move that you make.  Like it or not, your next fight will be a lot more difficult.  And if you didn't recognize it, that was a CHALLENGE!!!
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Sophie, before Bridgette starts celebrating or looking for a next opponent, let me remind her and you and everybody that this fight is not over and she hasn't won anything yet. I guaran-damn-tee that even if she does win she won't be feeling and looking like much of a winner. Not after my claws finish carving her up like a Butterball turkey!

Offline catfightfan24

Come on Bridgette. Hold this lead and slap her until she cries in submission!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Wrestling you off of the wall and facing you toward the crowd while my right arm wraps around your neck and my left hand slides down into your bikini bottoms and starts pinching and clamping down on your kitty. I knew this would get a reaction from the crowd and certainly would get a reaction from you but I underestimated how you would react. Like a crazed trapped animal you go crazy. Flailing, squirming and scratching. You first grab and scratch at my arm which hurts but then I feel your claws start to sink in and rip at my face. There isn't one woman here that wouldn't go on the defensive when her face is attacked and I am no exception. I wildly scream out and start to retreat as my hands instinctively go up to protect my face. I take several steps back and furiously scream...YOU DIRTY LITTLE BITCH!!!! ATTACK MY FACE AGAIN AND YOU WON'T EVER FIGHT AGAIN!!!! I charge forward again and take a violent swipe at your hair looking to roughly yank, shake and throw you around the pit by your rats nest mop! Yt

Sophie, before Bridgette starts celebrating or looking for a next opponent, let me remind her and you and everybody that this fight is not over and she hasn't won anything yet. I guaran-damn-tee that even if she does win she won't be feeling and looking like much of a winner. Not after my claws finish carving her up like a Butterball turkey!

I agree with you Leslie. She might win the fight but at a big cost.  You are carving her up real good. A butterball turkey will look better then her after you're done with her.  Very nice work!

Offline The Promoters

Nice fight here. Not a surprise on the onsuing out come and victory for Bridgette but given that Leslie has had several disadvantags to overcome with the size and age difference she  has handled herself very well and made a respectable appearance.

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member

Oh, well I certainly meant no disrespect for you Leslie.  Especially since we don't know each other well enough.  Im sure you will give it your best.  As far as votes go on these polls, it's much more about who has the popularity over the other.  That's why I don't get into polls much.  Good luck to you as well.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
My claws get the job done! You release the choke and jerk your hand out of my bikini bottoms and pull away from me. I see the furious look on your face and the angry red marks on your cheek from my nails and I have to give a tight little smirk… even though I’m breathing hard from the choke. I carefully adjust my bikini bottoms wincing from the stinging pain from your dirty attack on my kitty. I have you finally backing up and vulnerable so I decide to surprise you by moving at you aggressively. You won’t be expecting that, I think to myself. I dart in while you seem to be focused on your scratched face and reach out to start to wrap my hands around your neck to pull you into me for a knee strike to the belly… but you charge at me at the same time and grab my hair before I get my hands on you. I cry out from the sharp pain shooting through my scalp and find myself flying as you viciously fling me by my hair… I crash onto the mat in a heap arms and legs flying as the crowd explodes with cheers and gasps. I shake my head and start to try to scramble to my feet before you can attack…
Yt     

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
CONGRATS on your win, Bridgette.  It was a good fight and good reading.  :)  I would have to be fair and say you both did well.

Offline wyld_chyld

• God Member
Theres only one winner here and thats Leslie ….. the fight doesn’t reflect the vote result! Well done LK always a winner to me x