News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lisa vs. Moss: Alley Fistfight

• 22 Replies

Offline Huge Titty Asian Apple

• God Member
  • Busty, kinky, slutty wrestler, tit&cat fighter
Re: Lisa vs. Moss: Alley Fistfight
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2023, 10:49:39 PM »
This will be a walk in the park for my strong Asian sister Moss. Go get her girl

Offline Fighting Lisa

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2023, 11:44:10 PM »
I pace back and forth in the alley, waiting for that bitch Moss to show up. She's had this ass whooping coming for a long time and I can't wait to smash her face in.

I knowing you from before and I don't like you at all every time we met we always had argue in everything. Finally the day I've been waiting for has arrive I can't wait to smash your face with my fist, I saw you warming up at the end of alley. I walking forward to you with my grey top match with my pink fitness short I do some warm up then I smirk to you "Today I will make your face mess up of your blood bitch".

I glare at you as you step into the alley. My heart races and I'm excited to finally throw down with you. I let you do your warmups and stretch a bit myself, but then I whip my fists up. "Not a chance, bitch. You're gonna be sleeping on this pavement tonight." I start walking towards you, ready to go at it!

I stare to you lock my eyes on you rise my fist up hop a bit then walking to you "I will shut your mouth now fucking whore!!" I yell out to you then start chasing you with left jabs twice aim to your face.

"Bring it then!" I shout as the distance between us quickly closes. Your first jab smacks into my cheek and I wince in pain, but I manage to dip to the side just in time to avoid the second. I twist my body into a left hook aimed at your ribs and follow it up with a right straight to your eye.

The fight is start as my first left land to your cheek but you dodge the second then sent a left hook to my ribs, my tits bouncing I quickly guard up block you second punch to my eyes. I yelling to you "You fucking bitch!" I come closer to you then I crouched down a bit sent you a left fist to your belly follow with big right hook aim to your cheek

I land a solid shot to your ribs, but you get your arm up in time to block my second blow. "Ooof!" I feel your fist thump into my belly and lower my arms a bit, then your right hook smacks the shit out of my cheek. My face whips to the side, some spit flying, and I stagger a bit. "Ugh! Fucking hell!" I groan. I shake my head, clearly rocked by that blow, my cheek stinging and turning red, but I don't back down. I come back at you with a flurry of punches. Left, right, left, right. I try to batter your face as payback!

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2023, 06:58:15 AM »
I pace back and forth in the alley, waiting for that bitch Moss to show up. She's had this ass whooping coming for a long time and I can't wait to smash her face in.

I knowing you from before and I don't like you at all every time we met we always had argue in everything. Finally the day I've been waiting for has arrive I can't wait to smash your face with my fist, I saw you warming up at the end of alley. I walking forward to you with my grey top match with my pink fitness short I do some warm up then I smirk to you "Today I will make your face mess up of your blood bitch".

I glare at you as you step into the alley. My heart races and I'm excited to finally throw down with you. I let you do your warmups and stretch a bit myself, but then I whip my fists up. "Not a chance, bitch. You're gonna be sleeping on this pavement tonight." I start walking towards you, ready to go at it!

I stare to you lock my eyes on you rise my fist up hop a bit then walking to you "I will shut your mouth now fucking whore!!" I yell out to you then start chasing you with left jabs twice aim to your face.

"Bring it then!" I shout as the distance between us quickly closes. Your first jab smacks into my cheek and I wince in pain, but I manage to dip to the side just in time to avoid the second. I twist my body into a left hook aimed at your ribs and follow it up with a right straight to your eye.

The fight is start as my first left land to your cheek but you dodge the second then sent a left hook to my ribs, my tits bouncing I quickly guard up block you second punch to my eyes. I yelling to you "You fucking bitch!" I come closer to you then I crouched down a bit sent you a left fist to your belly follow with big right hook aim to your cheek

I land a solid shot to your ribs, but you get your arm up in time to block my second blow. "Ooof!" I feel your fist thump into my belly and lower my arms a bit, then your right hook smacks the shit out of my cheek. My face whips to the side, some spit flying, and I stagger a bit. "Ugh! Fucking hell!" I groan. I shake my head, clearly rocked by that blow, my cheek stinging and turning red, but I don't back down. I come back at you with a flurry of punches. Left, right, left, right. I try to batter your face as payback!

After I land some shot to to you belly and cheek you sent me back a straight punch to my face "Aghhh" you first and second punch land to my face make my head jerk back then I quickly rise my guard to protect my face from the your punch while I step back a bit to make a space between us. I twist my body to the right then sent you a solid fist to your belly again and one more right  straight fist aim to your nose "Bitch take this"

Offline Fighting Lisa

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2023, 02:09:00 PM »

After I land some shot to to you belly and cheek you sent me back a straight punch to my face "Aghhh" you first and second punch land to my face make my head jerk back then I quickly rise my guard to protect my face from the your punch while I step back a bit to make a space between us. I twist my body to the right then sent you a solid fist to your belly again and one more right  straight fist aim to your nose "Bitch take this"

I smirk as you back off from my flurry of punches. "Yeah? You like that?" I taunt, but then you twist your body and slam your fist right into my belly. "Oooof!" I groan, the wind knocked out of my from the punch. I see your next punch coming straight for my face and manage to duck under it just in time. While crouching, I swing a left hook and a right hook at your belly.

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2023, 03:50:39 PM »

I smirk as you back off from my flurry of punches. "Yeah? You like that?" I taunt, but then you twist your body and slam your fist right into my belly. "Oooof!" I groan, the wind knocked out of my from the punch. I see your next punch coming straight for my face and manage to duck under it just in time. While crouching, I swing a left hook and a right hook at your belly.

I smirk back to you while my fist land to your belly but your dodge my second straight make me little awkward I groan out "Oooofh" as your fist land to my abs. My body bend to you and I clinching with you, I yell out to you with angry "You need to pay back bitch!!!!" I rapid fire left and right hook to your ribs while I clinching with you

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2023, 10:41:54 AM »
Go Mossi …. You will win this

Nooo she won’t, Lisa will kick her Asian ass!!!!

Offline Fighting Lisa

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2023, 11:25:40 PM »

I smirk back to you while my fist land to your belly but your dodge my second straight make me little awkward I groan out "Oooofh" as your fist land to my abs. My body bend to you and I clinching with you, I yell out to you with angry "You need to pay back bitch!!!!" I rapid fire left and right hook to your ribs while I clinching with you

"Ngh! Nnn!" I grunt as we lock up and your fists thump into my ribs. I cringe in pain, and then press my left forearm against your chest and shove, trying to create some distance. "Fuck you, trashy whore!" I shout back, and then swing a hard right hook at your jaw.

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2023, 11:49:33 AM »

"Ngh! Nnn!" I grunt as we lock up and your fists thump into my ribs. I cringe in pain, and then press my left forearm against your chest and shove, trying to create some distance. "Fuck you, trashy whore!" I shout back, and then swing a hard right hook at your jaw.

As you push me back I saw your fist swing to my face I duck down to dodge your hook then I step closer to you a bit and sent a right uppercut to your jaw "Go down slut"