News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lisa vs. Moss: Alley Fistfight

• 22 Replies

Online Fighting Lisa

Lisa vs. Moss: Alley Fistfight
« on: May 09, 2023, 11:53:11 PM »
Lisa and Moss are sick of each other, so they decide to throw down in a secluded alley. They'll throw hands until one of them can't get up. Who will come out on top?

LISA (5'4'', 115lbs, 21yo):
{alt}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=78844

MOSS (5'7'', 115-120lbs, 22yo):
{alt}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=79628

Offline wyld_chyld

• God Member
Re: Lisa vs. Moss: Alley Fistfight
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 11:54:51 PM »
Go Mossi …. You will win this

Online Fighting Lisa

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 11:55:25 PM »
I pace back and forth in the alley, waiting for that bitch Moss to show up. She's had this ass whooping coming for a long time and I can't wait to smash her face in.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 01:11:52 AM »
Moss is stronger

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 03:05:22 AM »
[size=0px] [/size][/size][size=0px]Moss knocks out Lisa[/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 05:35:01 AM »
I pace back and forth in the alley, waiting for that bitch Moss to show up. She's had this ass whooping coming for a long time and I can't wait to smash her face in.

I knowing you from before and I don't like you at all every time we met we always had argue in everything. Finally the day I've been waiting for has arrive I can't wait to smash your face with my fist, I saw you warming up at the end of alley. I walking forward to you with my grey top match with my pink fitness short I do some warm up then I smirk to you "Today I will make your face mess up of your blood bitch".

Online Fighting Lisa

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023, 05:38:39 AM »

I knowing you from before and I don't like you at all every time we met we always had argue in everything. Finally the day I've been waiting for has arrive I can't wait to smash your face with my fist, I saw you warming up at the end of alley. I walking forward to you with my grey top match with my pink fitness short I do some warm up then I smirk to you "Today I will make your face mess up of your blood bitch".

I glare at you as you step into the alley. My heart races and I'm excited to finally throw down with you. I let you do your warmups and stretch a bit myself, but then I whip my fists up. "Not a chance, bitch. You're gonna be sleeping on this pavement tonight." I start walking towards you, ready to go at it!

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2023, 11:27:51 AM »

I glare at you as you step into the alley. My heart races and I'm excited to finally throw down with you. I let you do your warmups and stretch a bit myself, but then I whip my fists up. "Not a chance, bitch. You're gonna be sleeping on this pavement tonight." I start walking towards you, ready to go at it!

I stare to you lock my eyes on you rise my fist up hop a bit then walking to you "I will shut your mouth now fucking whore!!" I yell out to you then start chasing you with left jabs twice aim to your face.

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2023, 01:16:32 PM »
Moss win!

Palaam
Asian Invasion
Palaam

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2023, 01:34:00 PM »
This be a great fight but Lisa will pul the win out

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2023, 07:07:28 PM »
Good fight; but Moss's time in the gym pays off.

Feel the burn ..... and then, feel the burn.
(To paraphrase Othello IV, i.)

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2023, 07:33:45 PM »
Love this match up. But muscled moss is going to win.

Online Fighting Lisa

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2023, 11:46:20 PM »

I stare to you lock my eyes on you rise my fist up hop a bit then walking to you "I will shut your mouth now fucking whore!!" I yell out to you then start chasing you with left jabs twice aim to your face.

"Bring it then!" I shout as the distance between us quickly closes. Your first jab smacks into my cheek and I wince in pain, but I manage to dip to the side just in time to avoid the second. I twist my body into a left hook aimed at your ribs and follow it up with a right straight to your eye.

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2023, 03:53:10 AM »

"Bring it then!" I shout as the distance between us quickly closes. Your first jab smacks into my cheek and I wince in pain, but I manage to dip to the side just in time to avoid the second. I twist my body into a left hook aimed at your ribs and follow it up with a right straight to your eye.

The fight is start as my first left land to your cheek but you dodge the second then sent a left hook to my ribs, my tits bouncing I quickly guard up block you second punch to my eyes. I yelling to you "You fucking bitch!" I come closer to you then I crouched down a bit sent you a left fist to your belly follow with big right hook aim to your cheek
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 03:59:17 AM by mossibabe »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2023, 06:36:00 AM »
This will be a thought battle and hard to judge who will come on top but going to love watching to find out
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting