News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THe BGEW Presents - Rich Bitch Elle Vs Devastating Donna in a Hardcore Match!

• 53 Replies

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
I have to go with Donna I know how tough she is.  Elle is giving her a good go but I just can not see this girl beating Donna

Offline Oh_Elle_No

• Think you can pin me? "Oh Elle No!"
My shoulder slams into your stomach as I grab the backs of your thighs and tackle you down to the canvas where I land on you with a THUD. Laying on you I try to start pummeling your face with my right fist and I manage to land a couple before you are able to grab my hair and roll us over so yournheavier body is laying on top of me now, and you land a couple punches on my face WHAACK, CRAAACK making me grunt out too as we both roll back and forth a few times, one of us winding up on top, then the other, delivering blows to the face whenever we can until finally I start to tire out first and "Uuuunnggghhh" you wind up sitting on top of my thighs, pinning me under you as I try to use my abs to sit my torso up and grab for your hair as you sit on me, trying to pull your head into mine as I swing my head at you in a headbutt..yt

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
I must say Anthony is very excited.  I will take care  of you later sweetie. 

Elle dear you better pay attention to Donna not who I  am cheering for. 

Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Ashleyfights93

DONNAAAAA TURN IT UPPPP!!! When we were multiple Tag Team Champs we were ONE! We still are! TURN IT UPPP DONNAAAA!!

Ashley Loves To Fight
" I lust, therefore I am "

Offline snw

• God Member
Love this matchup with Donna . Two very hot girls fighting it out unfortunately one has to lose. At this particular time I see Elle coming out on top. One things for sure it will be a hot and rough match and whoever wins will be sexy as crap taking the fight over.

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
I sneer down at Elle as I trap her under my pin and start planning to rain some serious blows to her pretty little face. "Time to mess you up little girl..."

But she isn't about to sit there and take it and fights back by grabbing my hair and pulling me down. I try to resist and dig my nails into her wrists but she pulls me down far enough for her to land a head butt right, which catches me right on the forehead and sends me falling off her to the side.

We both lay there for a few seconds shaking the cobwebs from our recent attacks and it's Elle who is on her feet first. I see her coming towards me and when she is in range, I aim a kick towards her belly to both stave her off and hopefully connect and hurt her... yt

Offline Oh_Elle_No

I nail you in the face with a headbut and it makes you yelp out in pain and topple off of me. My own face hurting and burning a bit from the several shots you landed on me so far, but the headbut really takes it out of you to the point that I'm up and able to get to my feet first. I turn toward you as you're still starting to rise to your feet now as well, I come at you in a rage, both hands reaching out for your head when "OOOOOUUUUUUFFFFF!!" you stop me and bury your bare foot in my sexy belly with a SMAACK, doubling me over as my cheeks puff out and my hands come down to hold my abs groaninh...yt

Offline TerrynYouApart

• I look forward to Terryn you apart in the ring....
Oh Donna's most definitely going to win this one! *Hops to me feet clapping and whistling seeing Donna kick Elle in the stomach* "Yeeahh! Keep on her Donna! Put that bitch through a table!!!"

• God Member
I connect with my kick and see that Elle is hurt as she double overs holding the sore area and looking in quite some discomfort. I scramble to my feet, give my head a quick shake and go after her again. I know I need to stay on top because this bitch came to fight and isn't going to go away quietly.

"Time to start getting extreme, you little brat!" I grab her by the hair and drag her towards one of the corner turnbuckles. "Let's see you get up close and personal with this honey bunny!"

I yank your head back by the hair and then try to bang your pretty face off the corner post...yt

Offline Oh_Elle_No

After doubling me over with a well placed kick to my sexy belly, you grab my blonde hair and drag me toward the corner before pulling my head back and BAAAMM "Aaaauuuuggghhh!!!" Smash my gorgeous face hard into the top turnbuckle, making me yelp out in pain as my knees start to wobble and I grab hold of the top rope for support....yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Donna all the way in this fight  She will take care of business and then some. Keep on beating ass andtsking names Donna
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

• God Member
After bouncing Elle's face off the turnbuckle, I can see she is unsteady on her feet and reeling. I yank her head back by the hair as she leans against the ropes trying to keep herself up.

I'm immediately having flashbacks to my time in the BGEW and how brutal the fights used to be. Ash and I busted so many women up and took our ass kickings. This fight with Elle has been all a little bit too tame for me. I hiss into her face: "I'm going to show you how we did it in the BGEW BITCH!"

Elle is still dazed so I start to untie the turnbuckle to remove the padding, leaving some nice steel exposed. "I want to see you bleed Ellie darling!" I slam her face back towards the exposed corner...yt

Offline Oh_Elle_No

Leaning dazed against the ropes now after you smash my head into the turnbuckle the first time, you then proceed to untie the pad from the top turnbuckle and expose the cold, hard steel cable, connectors, and ring post underneath! Then you take my blonde hair, jerk my head back, and BAM "AAaaauuuggghhhhhhh!!!" I shriek out as my pretty face explodes in pain as you drive my gorgeous face into the steel and immediately leaves a gash on my forehead and blood starts to trickle down my face as my knees wobble a bit and I have to hold myself up by the ropes....yt

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Elle is putting up a good fight .  But i think. Donna is going to mess up that pretty little face of hers. 

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Donna will be the one winning this!  Never count her out!   
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting