News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THe BGEW Presents - Rich Bitch Elle Vs Devastating Donna in a Hardcore Match!

• 53 Replies

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Anthony 's hardon is poking me.  I am afraid he is going to explode. First Donna's breast and now Elle's perky breasts. The more Donna tortures Elle the more Anthony is murmuring Elle is so hot. Anthony stop. She is 18. Donna is sadistic. Spraying the poor girl with a fire extinguisher, putting clamps on her nipples, a rope around her neck and now thumb tacks. Anthony, Donna has won I think you should stop this. WHAT ELLE SENT YOU A PICTURE OF A BUTTER FLY ON HER TOES!!

DONNA FINISH THAT BITCH!!!

Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
I drag you violently over to the table, your feet making a slapping sound as they hit the ground. "I bet Tony is enjoying that!" I think to myself. I position with your back to the table and you are unsteady on your feet. You look a mess and are swaying a little as I face you, removing the rope from around your neck.

"Elle, baby. I owe you an apology. You put up a great fight but you sparked a fire in me and I went far more brutal than I intended to. So I'm sorry about that. Oh, and I also owe you this..." I plant a hard head butt and connect with your nose sending you falling back on to the table - thumb tacks getting to work as you scream louder than you have at any other point in this fight!

"Does that hurt sweetie?" I laugh as you seem paralysed by the pain as you lay on the table. Worried about you rolling off, I use the rope to tie you to the table to keep you in place.

I go back into the ring and climb up the nearest corner turnbuckle before balancing myself on the top. I've never done this move but there's a first time for everything! I look out to those watching and see Ash beaming. "Get ready to come and count to three honey...yt

Offline Oh_Elle_No

• Think you can pin me? "Oh Elle No!"
You drag me across the concrete floor to the table so my back is to it, just behind me and with a loud, sickening CRAAAAAAACK you slam your head brutally into my pretty face, and again, my head snaps back violently as still more blood sprays from my busted face as I topple over backwards and then "AAAAAEEEEEOOOOWWWW!! AAAGGHH GGAAAAAAWWDDD!" I scream out a loud, high-pitched scream as I fall onto the tacks on the table and they start to push into my body and rip it apart as I start to leak blood from all over my backside now including my perfect ass. Then as I thrash around on the tack-covered table in pain and agony you wrap the rope around me again, around my thighs and tie me to the table so I can't roll off, then proceed to climb to the top turnbuckle as you make sure Ash is out there and ready to count.....yt

Offline Ashleyfights93

My Donna is on her game and Elle is feeling her wrath. Elle is tied to the table, she is so beaten and bloody.  My eyes open wide as I watch my Donna carefully climbs to the top corner ropes.  This is going to be wild.  GOOOO DONÑAAAA!!

Ash
" I lust, therefore I am "

• God Member
I see my BFF Ash leaving her seat and coming closer to the action. She has a sadistic smile on her beautiful face and we both wink at each other. "Here goes baby!" I launch myself off the top rope and execute a perfect splash onto you, sending you through the wood as it collapses under our combined weight.

I roll off you holding my belly which has suffered some pain from the impact. But your screams and the sight of you helpless and crushed bring an immediate smile to my face. I slowly crawl over to you and drape myself across your upper torso to pin your shoulders down and lift your leg up. Ash is soon slapping the concrete floor "One-Two-Three"!

My BFF helps me up and we are soon in an embrace. She whispers in my ear: "Congratulations babe! That's my Donna!" We hug each other tightly, evoking the end of many of the tag team battles we had back in the good old days of the BGEW.

We look down at a destroyed Elle. Bloodied and destroyed and barely conscious. Something stirs inside me again. "Hey Ash, untie the fucking slut. She loves her pro-wrestling and was planning on doing all sorts to me if she'd won. Let's play her at her own game..."

Ash beams even more as she rushes to remove the rope. The endeavours of the fight and, especially my splash, mean I'm not fully fit enough to life her on my own. So Ash and I combine to lift her up by the ankles. We hold her upside down and give each other another devilish look and wink before executing a piledriver to send her head first into the concrete floor. "FUCK YOU ELLE!" yt

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Wow!  What a finish!  Deliciously devastating!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
It doesn't look like Elle can continue. Have the EMT's check on her. Her eyes rolled back in her head when her head hit the floor. I hope Donna didn't break her neck.
Spectacular show! Donna that was classic BGEW fighting there. 104 fans cheering wildly for Donna and Elle. Thank you taking the timr to cheer and post. As always a Special Thanks to our Fighters Donna and Elle.
Cheers!
Tony  ;)
Cheers!

Offline Oh_Elle_No

• Think you can pin me? "Oh Elle No!"
(Y'all sorry I had my sister's graduation this past weekend and have been busy literally every moment since like Friday. Thanks Donna for an amazing match, to Tony for setting if up, and for all you bitches who voted against me, and especially BITCHES Ashley and Leslie....Fuck you!)

I see my BFF Ash leaving her seat and coming closer to the action. She has a sadistic smile on her beautiful face and we both wink at each other. "Here goes baby!" I launch myself off the top rope and execute a perfect splash onto you, sending you through the wood as it collapses under our combined weight.

I roll off you holding my belly which has suffered some pain from the impact. But your screams and the sight of you helpless and crushed bring an immediate smile to my face. I slowly crawl over to you and drape myself across your upper torso to pin your shoulders down and lift your leg up. Ash is soon slapping the concrete floor "One-Two-Three"!

My BFF helps me up and we are soon in an embrace. She whispers in my ear: "Congratulations babe! That's my Donna!" We hug each other tightly, evoking the end of many of the tag team battles we had back in the good old days of the BGEW.

We look down at a destroyed Elle. Bloodied and destroyed and barely conscious. Something stirs inside me again. "Hey Ash, untie the fucking slut. She loves her pro-wrestling and was planning on doing all sorts to me if she'd won. Let's play her at her own game..."

Ash beams even more as she rushes to remove the rope. The endeavours of the fight and, especially my splash, mean I'm not fully fit enough to life her on my own. So Ash and I combine to lift her up by the ankles. We hold her upside down and give each other another devilish look and wink before executing a piledriver to send her head first into the concrete floor. "FUCK YOU ELLE!" yt

Lying on my back on the table, staring up at the hot arena lights, screaming in pain already as the tacks dig into my back and the flesh on my formerly perfect ass. Blood seeps out of me and onto the table surface as I writhe in pain but only so far as the confines of the rope tying me to the table will let me. My head rocks back and forth as I howl in pain, my face bloodied and broken as well as your bitch friend Ashley cheers you on.

You wink at Ash then leap off the top rope high overhead and come crashing down across my secy body with your own, a loud SMAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKK sound fills the arena as your less toned stomach lands across my sexy bare belly, a loud sickening CRUUUNNCCHHH can be heard both from the cracking table and for those close enough to the ring to hear it, from inside my body as well as my lower ribs crack and break under your weight, my body folding in haft with the table as blood and spit spray from my mouth as my sexy naked body takes your weight, crushing my guts and flattening me in a pile of rubble to the concrete floor below, your other bitch friend Leslie cheers wildly seeing you smear the sexy hot blonde to the floor as I come to a rest, laying broken in half under you, blood seeping out of the corners of my mouth and out my back as I moan in agony, barely moving, twitching.

You peel yourself off of me for a moment to survey the damage you've done to my body before then crawling back over me and a soft "Mmmfff" pushes past my bloody lips as you lay back down on top of me again, pinning my broken sexy frame to the broken frame of the table while that stupid bitch Ash counts the pin...1...2.....3....DING DING DING and it's all over, officially anyway. Again you peel yourself off me as you and Ash embrace over me before you both get a look in your eyes and Ash unties me from the busted table and you drag me back up, but unable to stand on my own and you unable to lift me on your own, you with Ash's help shove my sexy head between your thighs and wrap your arms around my waist and grip my belly tight and "Uunnffff" hoist me up against your body, holding me there with Ash's help, her hands around my ankles, you take a step off the broken table rubble and onto the concrete, my blonde hair dangling over my head toward the floor as both you lovebirds wink at each other then happily drive the top of my pretty blonde head brutally into the cold, hard concrete floor with another loud, sick, CRAAAAAAAACCCKK followed by my deep, guttural groan as you drop to your knees and Ash pushed my head down by my ankles as hard as she can, together executing a deadly spike piledriver into the floor as my neck bends awkwardly and my head splits open and blood immense gushes out as I flop like a ragdoll face down on the concrete arena floor, my bare tits flattened against the concrete underneath me...yt

• God Member
After the piledriver, you fall flat on your face and your exposed breasts. I look at Ash and we wink before giving a high five.

You are in a pool of your own blood. I look at Ash, "I think she might have a bit of a cut on her head after that..." We both start giggling and look back down at our handiwork.

"Hey Ash, let's see..." I crouch down and roll you over so you are laying on your back. Your face is covered in blood which is seeping out at quite a rate. Ash gets her phone out and gleefully says "Strike a pose Don!"

I stand up and put my barefoot over your breasts and flex my muscles, flashing a big smile. I start putting on a number of different poses and start thinking about what more damage we can do to her when we hear the commotion. I look up and T is leading the EMTs and venue security over to us. Ash and I burst out laughing. "Just like the old BGEW days, eh babe?!"

We run off in the opposite direction leaving Elle to get help!

(Thanks for everyone who voted for me. And to those who voted for Elle of course, although less gratitude to you! lol - and for Tony for setting it up. Mostly thanks to Elle for being a tough rival! Here's to a rematch in the future!)