News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THe BGEW Presents - Rich Bitch Elle Vs Devastating Donna in a Hardcore Match!

• 53 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
This NHB Hardcore Fight features  a Newbie to the fight scene at FCF. It is  Rich Bitch Elle Vs  Veteran Devastating Donna. Both are coming off loses. Elle is coming off a hard fought loss to Evil Eva from Asian Invasion and Donna is coming off a beating she took at the hands of Lovely Leslie in a Three Way Fight. Both Fighters are anxious to getting back on the winning track. A win by Elle over Donna would be a big feather in Elle's cap. Both Fighters come to the ring dressed as they are. Elle looks ready for some hardcore fighting. It looks like Donna has come to party. You never know what to expect from Donna. She always has something up her sleeve. She was a cornerstone and multiple Champion at the BGEW back in the day.

Tale of the tape:
Rich Bitch Elle - 5'6 - 120lbs and 18 yrs old
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=73546

Devastating Donna - 5'4 - 130lbs  and 32 yrs old
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=12337

CLICK  ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 06:48:26 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Oh_Elle_No

• Think you can pin me? "Oh Elle No!"
I strut to the ring wearing my sexy little black lycra sports bra over my lovely 36Ds and matching skin tight black lycra micro booty shorts, black patent leather wrestling boots that come to mid calf. My blonde hair in a ponytail that hands between my shoulder blades to about the middle of my back. I have an arrogant smirk on my pretty face as I stare across the ring into your eyes and say you don't stand a chance Donna, may as well just lay down and let me pin ya now to save yourself the pain of going through this hardcore match...yt

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
When Tony asked me if I was ready to fight after my beating at the hands of Leslie, there was only going to be one answer - HELL FUCKING YEAH! Everyone takes a beating once in a while - it's part of fighting life!

He tells me I'm facing Elle in a hardcore fight and my eyes light up - "Fresh meat!" Ash and I always loved going extreme in the BGEW so the underground ring is my natural environment.

I make my way there in my dress and heels and find I'm the first one there. I scan the toys scattered around the place and smile. I'm going to have fun with those later...

I kick my heels off and climb into the ring and stand in the far corner. Waiting for my young rival to arrive. I don't have long to wait and, I've got to say, she knows how to make an entrance. She's full of confidence and clearly ready to fight. I look her up and down. "Oh look at you Elle, in your cute little wrestling gear!"

She arrogantly tells me I don't stand a chance and to just lay down for her which makes me laugh. "Now, honey, where would be the fun in that for either of us? The pain is the best part!" I stop laughing and my eyes narrow as I keep them fixed on her in the opposite corner.

"We earned our stripes in the BGEW. So, come on, let's see if you can earn yours..." I gesture to her to come at me, fists up ready...yt

Offline Oh_Elle_No

I do my best to get under my opponent's skin as I enter the ring before stating the obvious that she doesn't stand a chance against me. We are a stark contrast to one another. I'm taller, slimmer, waaaaay sexier, blonde, in better shape, and to be honest just better in every way than my old, soft, out of shape opponent. Not to mention she is dressed like she's going out for cocktails rather than a wrestling match! You mock my wrestling attire which makes no sense to me "WTF are you even talking about bitch? This is a hardcore pro wrestling match, not dinner and drinks at the bar!" I mock your ridiculous dress right back "One things for sure, you're no pro wrestler!" Hands on my hips, eyes locked with yours as I take a slow step toward you "but you're right about one thing....the pain IS the best part..." still stepping closer as I start to get into fighting stance, widening my stance and lowering my ass a bit as my arms start to come up and out in front of me as I near you "but we'll see if you still feel that way when you're a bleeding, broken mess after I pin you" and with that, I am within striking distance of you now but stop short and hold up one finger and say "wait a minute...." Then look down at your bare feet and say "well you may be an idiot to be wrestling in that dress, but if you're going barefoot then I will too" as I unlace my right boot and slip it off and toss it out of the ring, then my right, slipping it off, then rising up with the boot in my hand and when I go to toss this boot out of the ring I instead swing it in a big wide circle and right back at your head and face, looking to catch you off guard by nailing you in the face with my boot! "DING DING DING BITCH!" I shout signaling that I just started the match!...yt

Offline Topcat1970

Come on Donna, you got this, Elle is in for a world of pain.

Normally I'm all about the pretty blonde girl winning  ;) but my hatred of Elle is so strong that I've gotta go with Donna on this one! GET HER DONNA! Hope you're as DEVASTATING with her as your name suggests!

• God Member
"Oh you are damn right I'm not a pro wrestler. I'm a fucking badass cat fighter honey and you're going to experience it up close and personal today..."

I smirk as you strut around with confidence and look at me with disdain, hoping you under-estimate me. Cocky little girl, I think. You start slowly stepping closer to me and my eyes are firmly fixed on your every movement and ready for you. But then suddenly you stop and tell me to wait. You opt to go barefoot too and start taking your boots off. "Well, Tony will be happier now!"

You look as if you are about to toss your boot out of the ring but then you shout "DING DING DING BITCH" and instead, rather predictably, swing the boot back towards me head. I had a feeling you would and I lean back but catch your wrist with my left hand. "I'm not that slow, SLUT!" I hiss at you before sending a right hand punch towards your face... yt

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
This good fight!

Palaam
AI
Palaam

Offline Oh_Elle_No

I think I'm being pretty clever when I pretend to remove my boots for the sole purpose of matching my barefooted opponent but with the real intention of having myself a weapon to use right away against her, but apparently you are a little smarter than you look as you read me like a book, and as I swing the boot at your head, you reach up and snatch my wrist, then.....WHAAACK "Aaauuunngghhh!!!" I yelp out as you hammer a hard right fist squarely into my pretty face, snapping my head back a little as some spit flies from my mouth and I am sent staggering backwards til my back lands against the ropes, my arms up over them for support as I use my right hand to check and see if you drew blood, not seeing anything yet I glare back at you with an intense scowl and then let out a primal scream as I charge at you in a rage now, lowering my shoulder and aiming it for your belly under that dress......yt

Offline femalefitecouple70

Both look like entitled little prissy bitches...I think Donna would beat Elle's ass though

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
[size=0px]Devastating Donna will win! After a hard fight Donna pile drives Elle on a steel chair. Donna move's Elle's prone body to a table ringside. Donna climbs the rope and does a splash on Elle for the 3 count![/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline Ravishing_Robbie

• God Member
It's Devastating Donna time!! Donna is going to rock the Rich Bitch world.

RR

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
I got my pop corn. I am going to seat on Anthony's lap and enjoy the show.  ANTHONY! What is that poking me?

Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Oh_Elle_No

Okaaay but who ya got Leslie? And DO NOT say Donna!

I got my pop corn. I am going to seat on Anthony's lap and enjoy the show.  ANTHONY! What is that poking me?

Lovely Leslie

• God Member
I stand there laughing as my punch connects and you go staggering back towards the ropes. You check for blood as I taunt you with "Aww, is the little rich bitch's mouth feeling a little sore?"

But Elle suddenly flies off the ropes and tackles me around the torso which catches me off guard and she takes us down to the canvas with her landing on top. She starts striking out at me so I grab her by the hair and roll us over to reverse the position. I start striking out at her face but she repeats the trick and we are soon rolling around in the ring frantically hitting out at each other.

Eventually we stop and I manage to get on top. I try to get into a schoolgirl pin with the aim of having you trapped beneath me...yt