News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Debbie vs Susan: "Wait....Susan isn't married?"

• 14 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Debbie vs Susan: "Wait....Susan isn't married?"
« on: May 30, 2023, 03:21:22 PM »
DRAMATIS PERSONAE

Debbie, a 41-year old divorced brunette.  Debbie is very attractive and could pass for 25 years old.

Bernard, her 44-year old divorced boyfriend. 

Susan, Bernard's 42-year old blonde MILF friend going 10 years back. 

Susan is Bernard's only friend that he and Debbie haven't socialized with yet.  Bernard tells Debbie it's because of Susan's 2 young children, who she is raising with their Dad.  Debbie took this explanation at face value until a couple weeks ago, when Susan's disproportionate presence is Bernard's life triggered her women's intuition.

Debbie and Bernard are spending a lazy Saturday at home.  They are going out to dinner tonight and then likely having sex, which will stretch into Sunday morning.

D> You were away at the grocery store longer than usual.  Everything ok?

B> I realized I forgot to get bottled water [Debbie's staving off of the aging process includes hefty volumes of bottled water; Bernard gets irritated with paying for something that's free from the faucet.].  I had to go back and get some.  [hesitates on whether to terminate the conversation here .... but he betrays guilt at something .... Debbie always knows when her dating partners are lying to her; her first husband was a pathological liar]

> And????

> And .... what????

> And, what happened when you got bottled water?  That's five minutes tops.

> Ok, it's longer than five minutes.  I needed a cart--that stuff is too heavy to lug.

> [Debbie rolls her eyes.  She and Bernard have debated this many times.  Maybe she should just drop it.  She wants to .... but Bernard is leaving somethong out.  She wants to know what it is.]  Ok, 6 minutes, gheezh.

> Don't take the Lord's name in vain.  [Bernard became a strict Catholic after his divorce.  If and when he marries Debbie, he wants them each to get married in the Church.  He blames THAT on the failure of his first marriage.]

> Don't change the topic.  Something ... else .... happened inside zhe grocery store.

> [They're arguing now.] It wasn't INSIDE the grocery sore, know-it-all.

> Aha!  BUSTED!  What happened, Bernard.  [Debbie now uses carrot, not just stick.  She caresses his neck, hinting at massaging thrre if he'll just tell the damn truth.]

> [Just wanting the damn argument to be over.]  Someone I knew was driving by in a car.  We got to talking.

> [air quotes] 'Someone you knew'??  Well??  Who??

> [Blushing uncontrollably] .... just ... someone.

> It was Susan, wasn't it.  WASN'T IT????

> [snaps] Dammit, why are you obsessed with her, Debbie???

> Because her husband might not appreciate all the socializing you do with her, Bernard!!!!

> Dammit, Debbie, SUSAN ISN'T MARRIED!!!!!!!

> [dead silence for 1-2 endless minutes]  Wait ...... Susan isn't married????

> She and her husband are .... separated.  Their divorce has been dragging on for years because he has a family business.

> You .... never told me that.  Why not?

> Because you get crazy when she comes up in conversation.

> I get crazy because you lie about her.

[Bernard and Debbie sit on the couch, both feeling pity for themselves ]

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Debbie vs Susan: "Wait....Susan isn't married?"
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 04:28:10 PM »
After attending Saturday evening Vigil Mass, where they do not take Communion due to their un-annulled marriage status, Bernard and Debbie have an uneasy dinner where they observe an unspoken truce to not discuss Susan.

Debbie is angry at the stalker-ish Susan.  She wished she could put a restraining order on the bitch.  She knows they work--her first husband had a lovelorn ex who always coincidentally bumped into her husband.  Debbie knew how these women operated.  She knew the lurking always gets worse before it gets better.  Either she or Bernard would eventually need to address the Susan issue head-on.  But maybe it was best to allow Susan to make a mistake first ...  and tip her hand.  Bernard didn't possibly want resposibility for Susan's brats, did he??

Debbie and Bernard get naked for bed--both are buzzed.  Debbie is horny as fuck.  She goes down of Bernard's splendid cock.

She sees scratches and bite marks all arpund his ctotch and thighs.

FUCK--SUSAN SUCKED HIS COCK OUTSIDE THE GROCERY STORE TODAY.  Probably in her car.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 05:06:50 PM »
Debbie bit her tongue and did not reveal to Bernard that he was busted ..... YET AGAIN .... in omitting key facts about his "friend" Susan.  Confronting Bernard just led to him definsively telling yet more lies. 

But it was time .... past time .... for a confrontation.  A confrontation with Susan.

Debbie had a hunch that Susan's 'accidental' meetings with Brrnard were in fact carefully engineered by Susan.  They seemed to always occur on Saturday mornings, when Susan's kids' Dad must have custody of them.  Susan must have tailed Bernard's car and chosen a location to 'bump into him'.

Next Saturday, Debbie would run errands in town in Bernard's car.  Her gut told her that Susan would find her.  And Debbie could then suggedt zhan Susan and her find somewhere to engage in some overdue Girl Talk.

Maybe Susan didn't know how serious Debbie and Bernard were.

Well, Debbie would tell her.

Maybe Susan didn't know that Debbie was willing to defend what was hers.

Maybe Susan didn't know that Debbie was in shape.

And, if necessary, would show her.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 06:11:54 PM »
All week long leading up to Saturday, Debbie war-gamed out in her head how to "play" her Girl Talk confrontation with Susan.  It would be important for her to stay in control of events .... and her temper .... on Saturday morning.

> "Come on Strong" vs "Play Nice"?
Susan needed to come away from her confrontation with Debbie with a clear understanding that Debbie was building a life with Bernard.  It might go slow because of the annulment bureaucracy.  But Debbie and Bernard were a permanent, exclusive couple.  Susan's meddling in it was not by any means welcome, and if Susan's friendship with Bernard was a casualty, so be it--Susan would need to find new friends.  This was supportive of Debbie getting up into Susan's face on Saturday, if not before.  On the other hand, Debbie felt confident in winning any open competition for Bernard's affections.  Debbie's Trump Card was her lack of kids.  And she felt her 9 looks were s notch ahead of Susan's 8.  This spoke to taking a "may the better [more charming] woman win" approach with her rival.

> Public conversation vs Private
Debbie wanted Susan to listen on Saturday, not speak.  This might best be accomplished at a Starbucks or a Barnes & Noble, where Susan would be shunned if she made a scene.  On the other hand, Debbie had no fear in her heart for Susan, and a private conversation might best emphasize this point with her wreckless foe.

Debbie went back and forth all week, fingering herself as she did so.

"If she and I are gonna fight, shouldn't we just get it over with now?".

> What kinda fight:  fists, or a catfight?

To be continued...

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 08:29:43 PM »
Debbie got dressed on Saturday, wearing slightly-nicer-than-Saturday-errands clothes, including heels.  Her intention was to not appear to be provoking her rival, at least not today, into a physical fight.  Make no mistke, this was a confrontation.  But Debbie still had a preference to simply "warn off" Susan from making a move on Bernard.  She wanted to give Susan an out to withdraw, not to corner her.

A cornered, lonely woman out of options might unpredictably lash out.  Debbie still felt confident she would win such a battle .... but the costs might be high.

Debbie had no fixed tactical plan for her day--just to drive around in Bernard's SUV, and see if Susan was stalking it.

It didn't take long for Susan to reveal herself.

Debbie parked the at the gorcery store.  No sooner did she get the engine, radio, and air blower turned off than a key was turning the passenger's side front door.

Susan hopped in the car, and both women started each other with a gasp.

> Whhaaaaa? ..... can I help you??

> Oooo .... ohhhhh ...... I am ssoooo sorry .... I can explain.  Look, I have a key to this car [Susan menacingly holds up a key].

> You could still ..... knock.  You just .... hop in, Susan?

> Oh, good .... you know who I am .... I mean, even though we've not formally me.  Debbie, right?  [Both women are bothered that the other is even better-looking in person than on their social media pages.]

> You may know WHO I am, sweetie .... [Susan grimaces at the sarcastic reference] ..... but you don't know WHAT I am .... to Bernard .... he is I are each pursuing annulments .... to marry in the Church .... to marry each other, ok?

> In other words, there's no ring in your finger .... sweetie [Susan grabs Debbie's left hand and inspects the fingers].

> Let go of my hand ......

> ..... or what? ..... [Susan tightenns her grip on Debbie's left hand; the two women's face are less than a foot apart] .....

> Or I'll break every bone in yours .... Bitch.

> [The two women stare at each other like professional poker players, trying to find signs the other is bluffing or blustering] ..... [Susan dcides to "raise"] ..... You know what, Debbie .... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY .... you motherfucking bitch.

> .......

> ....and, don't pretend you didn't hear what I just called you.

> So ...... we're really gonna do this, you classless slut?

> Yes.  I have my house to myself on Saturdays.  The backyard is big enough .... and private.

> I'll follow you.  Bitch.

> I can't wait.  cxnt.

Susan gets out of Debbie's car and climbs into hers.

Debbie wishes she hadn't dressed so fotmally.

Oh well.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 11:27:26 PM »
Debbie is following Susan in her car to Susan's home, where the two rivals are going to have their confrontation.  Debbie hopes this will include a fight, as her boyfriend is congenitally secretive about Susan's and his past, present, and future.  Debbie wants Susan out of Bernard's life.  And Bernard won't make that happen; Debbie needs to.

Debbie's cellphone rings.  WTF??--It's Bernard.

> Hello?

> Why did you take my car this morning?

> [Now it's Debbie's turn to lie.]  I'm going to Home Depot later--I need to trunk space.

> Ok .... ummm ..... don't go to the grocery store.

> Why not???? Don't lie to me.

> Ummmm ..... Susan might think it's me.  I don't want her .... startling you.

> Why would she be expecting xou there?

> Godammit, Deb .... she and I are on the same schedule.  We're creatures of habit.

> I don't like her habits.  She needs to break some of them ... or have them broken.

> Deb, please .... don't .... TRIGGER her ... ok?  Promise?

> Promise you'll stop the drip .... drip .... drip ... of new FACTS about her.  I don't like it.

> I know .... I don't like it .... I'll tell her you and I are exclusive.

> Now I'm fucking TRIGGRRED xou bastard .... SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT YET?????

> I'm sorry.  I'll tell her.

> [Not if I tell her first.]

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2023, 04:41:30 PM »
If Debbie harbored thoughts that Susan would be unprepared or unwilling for their imminent confrontation to escalate to a physical chickfight, she was sorely mistaken.  Quite to the contrary.

You see-Susan loved fighting.  She had been the penultimate child in a large Irish family from Peoria, IL.  Not the beloved/spoiled baby of the family.  Just young enough to be smaller than .... and tormented by .... her older brothers and sisters.  She learned at an early age how to defend herself in a scrap.

And Susan fought dirty.  Her signature move was to fish hook her opponent--the stick a finger in her enemy's mouth and scratch inside the cheeks and mouth.  Very few opponents were prepared for, or had experienced, this streetbrawling tactic.

Susan wanted to tear up Debbie's mouth and face.  Debbie seemed an obnoxious know-it-all to her, never bearing or raising children while trying to maintain a fulfilling sex life.  She was too safe of a partner for Bernard, who desired chaos amd danger, or at least whiffs of it.

Debbie had likely never sucked cock in a parked car on a Saturday morning, even in high school.  She needed to find a more suitable, boring partner.

She needed an ass-kicking, too.

Susan would gladly adminster it.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2023, 12:50:29 PM »
As both women were driving to Susan's house, they were playing thru in their heads how the imminent fight would happen. 

Debbie wanted the fight to happen outside.  In college, she had fought another girl inside a sorority house, and all the clutter of ghe house ended up interfering in the fight.  Loose clothes and pantyhose, throw quilts and pillows, and even tectbooks and notebooks were lobbed as projectiles at each others' heads and faces as part of the Texas Barroom Brawl-style fight.  Debbie wanted herself and Susan to have direct hold of each others' bodies, with no weapons.  (What if the fight moved into Susan's kitchen?)

Susan, on the other hand, hoped to lure Debbie into the house, to fight in privacy.  The backyard fenced Susan had was enclosed, but there was no telling how long the fight would last.  Susan's neighborhood high school fights were often broken up by Goid Samaritans just as the fight was progressing.  She didn't want to be interrupted whrn fighting Debbie.

Both women were horny.

To be continued...

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2023, 10:10:19 AM »
looking forward to reading more
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2023, 04:26:30 PM »
As Susan and Debbie pulled up to Susan's surprisingly unimpressive, unkempt, unmaintained, sloppy-looking house with a lawn infested with unsightly weeds, Susan pulled into the driveway in such a way that there was no room for Debbie's car.  Debbie hoped this meant that Susan would be pulling into the garage.

But when Susan opened the garage door, it revealed piles and piles of boxes and medium-sized pieces of furniture.  Debbie decided she was expected to pull up to the curb and leave her boyfriend's car parked on the street.  Why was Susan comfortable doing this for all the neighbors to see?  Debbie suddenly realized it was because they all must be used to seeing Bernard's car there from all the booty calls he had been making.

Booty calls to fuck Susan.  This made Debbie even angrier than she already was.

Exactly how many times had Susan fucked Bernard???

Especially since he began dating Debbie?  Then began being intimate with him?

Did Bernard shower after fucking Susan?

Or were Susan's pussy fluids still on his cock when he fucked Debbie?  Did Debbie have Susan's pussy juices inside her own pussy?

Ew.

Ew ew ew ew.  Debbie gagged at the thought of have Susan's oils and fluids and love-ick inside of herself.

But, wait, she thought.

Bernard doesn't shower after he fucks me, thought Debbie.  That means ..... if he's ever fucked Susan after fucking me, then MY cum is inside HER.  Good.  That bitch.  I hate her.  I want my cum inside her slut pussy.

Debbie got out of her car, and gave Susan a WTF? shrug at the inconvenient parking arrangements.  Susan shot back at her:

> What's your problem, bitch?  All that stuff is my husband's, ok?  He's finding a new place, ok????  What am I supposed to do?

> Why can't I park in your driveway, bitch?

> Because I don't want you dinging my car, Debbie.  Bernard doesn't mind parking in the street.

Debbie snaps at the verbal confirmation that Betnatlrd has been to Susan's house.

She's holding her keys in her hands, and gets an evil idea.  One she did did a bitchy girl in high school once.

> I'll do more than 'ding' your car, Susan.  [Debbie walks up to Susan's car's passenger side and keys a long scratch in both doors.]

> YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!! [Susan strides rapidly to Bernard's car and keys both passenger side doors.]

Both women stare in partial disbelief at what they've each done.

Debbie speaks first.

> Let's go in the backyard.  And start fucking up each other .... not our cars.

> For the first time today .... I agree with you.  Bitch.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2023, 03:27:57 PM »
The spectacle of a wild girlbrawl out in the streets is exactly what what Debbie was hoping to AVOID.  She craves a private setting to consummate her confrontation with her fiance's lover.  (Ex-lover, if Debbie 'handles' the situation properly.)

When Debbie was just out of college and living with her parents to save money for a car and a house downpayment, there was a 20-something biker couple living four doors away in the densely-built outer Chicago neighborhood.  The scruffy-looking guy must have liked Debbie's thick, brunette mane, or ample bust, her coed figure (perhaps all three), because he would catcall Debbie and make it known they could fuck if Debbie wanted to.  The scruffy biker's girlfriend got understandably  jealous (and offended) at the attention and flattery directed at Debbie.

But instead of taking out her jealousy on the BOYFRIEND, the jilted girlfriend got angry at DEBBIE, and was always trying to get her alone outside to provoke a catfight with her.  After three or four weeks of increasingly close calls, even Debbie's mother noticed what was happening, and started informally inquiring about legal help to file a restraining order to protect Debbie from the unbalanced biker chick.

Debbie begged her Mom to stop, as a restraining order would have been MORTIFYING.  What if her friends found out?  What if her new employer found out?

> Then .... what YOUR solution, Debbie.

> Mom ..... I'm pretty sure I can take her.

> [Debbie cringes, expecting her Mom's classic 'ABSOLUTELY NOT, DEBORAH!!'.  She is instead pleasantly surprised.]  Ok.  Do it.  Just not on our property.

The bext day, Debbie and the girlfriend had a 5 minute chickfight .... alone .... in the girlfriend's backyard.  Debbie made her cry.

The girlfriend (and, the scruffy boyfriend, for that matter) never bothered Debbie again.

Debbie masturbated to the memory of that fight.  And never told her Mom.  Even though her Mom must have noticed the minor scratches on Debbie's face and arms.

THAT was the outcome Debbie was seeking now with Susan.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2023, 11:43:45 PM »
Susan leads Debbie through a maze of gated fences going from the front yard to the back yard, through the side yard.  Debbie recgnizes the setup as being designed by an owner of multiple dogs, who wanted the freedom to 'let them out back' rather than walking them on cold Chicago winter nights, and had muliple fail-safes in case the prior dog walker had forgotten to latch the side gate.  The only way to dogs could get free was if 4 or 5 latches were mistakenly left open.

Debbie was trying to think if Bernard mentioned Sussn currently being a dog owner.  That would be disgusting if she and her rival were about to catfight in the vicinity of "land-mines":  recent deposits of doggie droppings.

She decided Bernard had never mentioned anything about dogs.

BUT ... to be 1,000% safe, Debbie grabbed Susan by the shoulder and turned her around.

<> Let's just fight right here in the side cubby.  This is plenty of space for me to break you up, you fucking bitch.  [Debbie released two tight right crosses at Susan's jaw, landing with a satisfying 'thwack'-ing sound.  She felt mini-remorse at semi-sucker punching her enemy.  But this fight was a streetfight.  She and Susan were way past observing the Geneva Conventions.  This fight was No Quarter Asked, None Given.]

<> [Susan was clealy a streetfighter too, as she responded with lightning speed both verbally and physically.]  Fuck you, Debbie, I'll fucking kill you for that [was her verbal response.  Physically, her rejoinder was a hard right to Debbie's left tit, and a right hand inserted into Debbie's mouth, fish-hooking the inner cheek.  She used her nails as a barb, to scratch open the lining of Debbie's mouth.]

<> [Debbie's eyes watered over in pure, primal pain.  Instinctively, shw double-fisted Susan's hair and tore it out by the roots in clumps the size of lawn clippings.]

<> [Both women were kicking each other in the shins.  Their war had begun.]

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2023, 08:51:33 PM »
In most, if not all, of her past street-fight style brawls, Susan had become accustomed to her enemy crumbling in pain and fear at the moment her fingers were wedged firmly into her opponent's inner cheeks.  But Debbie wasn't crumbling.

Because Debbie was no ordinary fight opponent.

No, no, no .... Debbie was biting down on Susan's inserted fingers, and grabbing Susan's wrists to force her hands from Debbie's mouth.  Debbie had been fish-hooked before, in an actual city alley fight.  And she knew it was a move you wanted to extricate yourself from.  ASAP.

Which, by her shockingly calm, but violent, response, she had succeeded in doing.

And now was rolling out from Susan's partial pin.

And grabbling Susan's hair in both fists.

And rolling both their bodies, such that Debbie had Susan by the back.

And now Debbie let go of Susan's hair.  And was raking her face viciously with both her nails.

And was wrapping her legs around Susan's hips, preventing Susan from protecting her face from Debbie's nail rakes.

> I'm gonna destroy that pig face of yours, Susan.

> I'm gonna kill you, Debbie.

Both women were thinking two things.

1.  Shit, this fight is violent.
2.  Why am I so horny right now?

Debbie ground her hips into Susan's butt, noticing the bare skin cleavage of Susan's tight ass.

She undid her waist button and wiggled so that she and Susan were flesh-to-flesh at the waist.

> Did she do that on purpose?, wondered Susan.  I hope so.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2023, 08:36:42 PM »
Debbie and Susan's Saturday morning confrontation, starting at the grocery store but becoming particularly aggressive in Susan's driveway when they keyed each others' cars, had been in progress so continuously that only when they came together in a semi-nude catball on the grass in the yard did they each realize how .... exhausted .... they each were.  Sweaty and exhausted, to be sure.  But mostly just out and out .... exhausted. 

Each MILF needed a breather, and was greatful the other was not currently attacking her.  Just sorta swaying. .... swaying ..... each woman sliding her hips back and forth in a vague humping motion.  Which reminded each of sexually taboo scenarios in their past.

Especially Susan.

Susan had been raised with an older brother, who would get annoyed at her presence in the house, reminding him as it did that he had no current girlfriends .... or even any friends at all.  They would bicker and bicker, and Susan would trigger him and he would tackle her, attempting to subdue her into silence.  In the course of their wrestling, at various points their faces would be nose to nose, their mouth lined up for a kiss.  Why doesn't he do it, wondered Susan?  Is he even tempted?  Whst would happen next?

The arousal she felt in those wrestling matches with her brother always re-surfaced when she would catfight a woman.  Especially bitches like Debbie.

Debbie, too, felt arousal when catfighting.  It reminded her of watching cross-school rivalry fights at parks in the city, girls forming a circle around the two combatants.  She would always decline invitations to post-fight parties in order to run home an masturbate to the fight.  One day she ran home too fast, and her best friend at the time (Jane--with him she later fell out) guessed why she was running home so fast.  The next afternoon after school, the 2 friends were doing homework and drinking stolen vodka ftom Jane's parents liquor cabinet, and Jane disclosed to Debbie thst she liked masturbating, too.  And asked Debbie if they (Jane and Debbie) could watch each other masturbate together.

They laid perpendicular on the sectional couch at Jane's and masturbated together, discussing yesterday's fight.

They later fell out as friends, having a bitter, long, physical catfight together, which Debbie won.

Debbie was horny now, thinking of that afternoon masturbation with Jane. 

Debbie and Susan began grinding together.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2023, 08:56:51 PM »
As Susan started getting the better of Debbie on the ground, she reflected that she didn't want Bernard exclusively to herself.  Not .... yet ..... anyways.  Susan still wanted to go on the post-divorce dating app-fueled sex bender so many of her divorced .... and single .... friends and coworkers had informed her of.  Was it true?  There's Viagra-soaked men out there who will do it to you all night long?  Susan wanted to have some of those experiences under her belt.

All she asked of Debbie was that Debbie SHARE Bernard for now.  And not even 50/50.  Susan just wanted her Saturday morning gorcery store SUV sex with Bernard.

What a prima donna hypocrite Debbie was anyways.  Following the Catholic Church teachings on getting an annulment before re-marrying, but ignoring those same teachings on pre-marital sex.

Maybe if Susan and Debbie could get off together right now, they could reach an .... arrangement .... spoken or unspoken .... about themselves and Bernard.

Susan locked in her three-quarters mount of of Debbie, and got her mouth by her rival's ear:

> You're a good fighter, Debbie.  Tougher .... meaner .... thsn I expected.

> You're as psycho as I thought you were, Susan.  Sorry .... you're crazy.  Bernard needs to avoid you.

> Bernard doesn't seem to think that.  And anyways, .... I don't tell him to avoid YOU.

> He wants to marry me, Susan.

> He want to fuck me.  Debbie.

> He feels sorry for you.  Hell, I feel a little sorry for you.  You know what, Susan:  who the hell HURT you?  It's like ..... what .... the .... fuck?

> [Susan's arousal is fading away.]
 You're not one to talk, Debbie.  Is your life all fucking put together, Miss Role Model?  I mean .... listen to yourself ..... I was trying to fucking compliment you.  Or did you miss THAT?

> Missed it, bitch.  Between the punches and slaps and scratches.
 You're gonna hafta learn to be more obvious.

> [Susan pulls Debbie's face and mouth to hers and starts tongue kissing Debbie violently.  To her surprise, Debbie immediately reciprocates and the two women lock their legs and resume humping on rhe grass.  Their kissing is hungry, desperste, yearning.  Susan rolls into a full mount of Debbie, the two women kissing as hard as their breathing will allow.  Both begin cumming in alternating waves.]  Want to come inside and do this right?  Debbie?

> Ok.

To be continued.....