News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Holy hell! Mira Shiver appears to have had a Suitefights Oil Match last night!

• 40 Replies

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Let me clear up a couple of things:

One: the lack of new catfights is not due to a lack of trying. I've been trying to match Skylar Calico up for several months now, and nobody I ask wants to fight her. Same thing with Paris Love. And Bella Luxx. Carmilla also isn't able to travel at the moment. 2023 has been a shit-show for scheduling and recruiting.

Two: oil wrestling is, in fact, easier to recruit for due to its less-intense nature. Sales-wise, it's breaking even. I really am blown away from the support of you guys since I know this isn't most of y'all's thing, so from the bottom go my little black heart, thank you guys.

Let me also be clear: I would LOVE to have both Ziva and Rina back. I just need to keep everyone focused on the task at hand and not allow them to get too friendly with each other before the fight. Truth be told, I don't personally enjoy any of my fights. It's like asking a chef to rate his own cooking; he's always going to think something could've been better. I'm sure some of you will enjoy it when it finally releases.
Appreciate all your efforts in trying to find ladies who are willing to catfight. Is that Bella Luxx on the sofa? Who is the lady  on her right?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
Appreciate all your efforts in trying to find ladies who are willing to catfight. Is that Bella Luxx on the sofa? Who is the lady  on her right?

That's definitely Bella Luxx and I believe the other is Paisley (she was in the first Oil Wrestling tournament and actually wrestled Vivian Fox). They both look to be in robes, so I'd think it's likely they both have or were planning on doing some oil wrasslin'. I know Paisley has helped out with filming, hosting or other behind the scenes stuff in the past, so I can't say for sure she did or didn't wrestle, but she's probably in a robe for a reason!

For those that don't have Twitter, Suitefights posted a 7 minute video of Mira and Vivian oiling each other up. I pressed play on it and after 30 or so seconds X'ed out of it (did slightly scan through when the ladies in the background were brought up). Not because I wanted to! But I'm strong damnit, and I know I'm going to be watching this in 4K on a big screen hopefully very soon! I didn't really want to "spoil" Mira's return (I'm also a BIG fan of Vivian) on a Twitter video struggling to hit 480p (a Twitter issue, not Suitefights).

Here's hoping Suitefights is able to soon strike gold and find some success searching for new catfighters. When a Suitefights catfight is at it's best, there's just nothing like it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 12:09:37 AM by Keith Stat »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Do to the fact no pictures or links have been provided  >:( ... I'm going to assume now that there is at least 4 girls involved ??? Mira, Paisley, Vivian, and Bella Luxx. I'd love to say my anticipation is at a boiling point (I love all these girls) BUT I'm actually a little worried now.
The first oil tournament was great. The one thing that kept it from being the greatest thing ever was the fact most of the matches were criminally short. Despite that frustrating point I still gave SF a pass because this was the first time something like this has been done and filmed and presented at such a level and it was SF first foray into the WAM Wrestling scene and they were still probably tweaking the format. Then the the second one dropped and I was f***ing blown away! It was perfect, they nailed it 100% all they had to do is keep getting girls and continue doing what they did there. Now hearing they're shooting with a larger number of girls again (at least  1) has me worried they revert back to the format of the first tournament 1 pin and your done, if the match is only 1min long oh well keep it moving on to the next bout. I REALLY HOPE I'M WRONG because this event has my two favorite wrestlers (one I never thought I'd see again) wrestling each other in my dream scenario filmed by the best producer who could possibly record it. All they had to do is repeat what they did last time and I could die a happy man having seen my dream match lol. I really hope they didn't tamper with the match format, anything else is fine just leave the matches alone. The only thing match wise that could be approved upon is adding more oil mid match and that's a small gripe that I can easily overlook. Hopefully adding another girl didn't change anything and it just gave me more matches to enjoy! ;D .....
Fingers crossed we'll see... eventually  :-\
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 01:37:28 AM by jaybee »

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Suitefights has released a preview/pics on #3 oil wrestling. All Mira vs Vivian Foxx. I must say this looks awesome. I am in to purchasing upon release. Other two ladies in the set are Bella Luxx and Paisley Prince. The four ladies are all stunning and look ready to go!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
Can someone post some pictures for the forgotten, disregarded, non Twitter users :-[

Offline jackrr

• God Member
Can someone post some pictures for the forgotten, disregarded, non Twitter users :-[

Is there a reason you don’t use twitter? It’s free and takes about 2 minutes, some great pages on there that can keep you updated and give you great content.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member

Is there a reason you don’t use twitter? It’s free and takes about 2 minutes, some great pages on there that can keep you updated and give you great content.
Musk is a sociopath.  I dont use it too

Offline jaybee

• God Member

The Musk thing, and social media is just toxic and stupid as hell. I made a promise that unless I need it to promote a business venture (which is the only thing its good for) or something like that, I don't need it in my life. IMO it's one of the worst thing to happen, the world has become a real life version of the movie "Idiocracy" because of it and due to the fact I'm in my mid 40s  I've seen it play out in real time. There's only 2 forums Im registered too (FCF is one of them) another wrestling forum and then I'm also on YouTube  and that's only because I've been on YouTube since it first launched. I won't criticize or judge anyone for being on social media, to each it's own It's just not for me. I know I sound Self-righteous AF right now or like someone who likes tge smell of their own farts (lol) but from the outside looking in I see how pointless it all is the measure of success now is how many "likes" you get or how many followers you have, people have forgotten how to interact normally with other people. I have a real George Carlin approach to life, those familiar with him that should tell you a little about  me ;D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 01:22:39 PM by jaybee »

Offline clandestino

Trust me, Elon won't bother you if you're looking at catfight media, liking posts, sending PMs. whatever. In fact, he won't even know you're there.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 03:04:29 PM by clandestino »

Offline Mike.Dawson

Heres a preview pic. Also, lets try and campaign for Ultimate releases of Mira’s older fights. I know The Jess Trilogy is impossible unfourtantly but, the other two deserve a Ultimate release.

Offline geek

I'm interested in some of these but can't decide whether to go for cs/gumroad. Those who purchased from gumroad before, how does it reflect on the statement?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
I'm interested in some of these but can't decide whether to go for cs/gumroad. Those who purchased from gumroad before, how does it reflect on the statement?

Do you mean on the credit card statements? If so, it appears as "GUMRD.COM* SUITEFIGHTS"

For what it's worth, 100 out of 100 times I'd purchase on Gumroad over Clips4sale (I've bought on both in the past). It's great having my library of purchased videos able to stream anytime on the website, and more importantly, there is a Gumroad mobile app that syncs up all of my purchases and I can easily stream from there if you are not at home. Also, Gumroad usually has "Goodies," that I believe aren't offered on Clips4sale purchases, that come at no additional charge. I just checked and the full Oil Wrestling 2 event on Gumroad (with goodies) is $35 and on Clips4sale is $35.99 (without goodies). "Goodies" are typically things like before the fight modeling photos (my favorite), BTS footage or post-fight shower footage, but these can change depending on the release. I've also never had an issue with downloads via Gumroad (or Clips4sale), but I prefer the convenience of Gumroad. A single purchase on Gumroad also includes all the resolutions at no additional charge (mobile, 1080p and 4k).

Actually, I just checked Clips4sale, and the most recent oil wrestling tournament matches are not offered in 4K (720p or 1080p only). I believe Suitefights mentioned there are size limitiations on Clips4sale, and some of the 4k file sizes can get quite beefy, so that's likely the reason why. For what it's worth, and I've mentioned this before, if you're spending the money on these fights, get yourself a flash drive (these are cheap and you likely already have some laying around), and download all of your purchases to the flash drive and watch them on the biggest 4k screen that you have (there's likely a USB port on your tv you simply just plug in). It blew my mind how much better a Suitefights 4k production looks on a big screen rather than my measly 15 inch 1080p laptop screen.

I believe Suitefights has mentioned he gets a larger percentage of the purchase if you purchase via Gumroad, so that's something to keep in mind if you can't decide.

Also - excellent news as the edit is nearly finished. This is from Suitefights' Twitter feed:

"@SuiteFights
OIL WRESTLING 3 is officially in the can.

Just need a couple of more days to finish up the goodies and upload everything (NOTE: video files are BIG).

Four ladies, four matches, close to two hours total run-time."

There's also some pretty excellent new previews as well. Since it's four matches, this likely means each fought twice (confirmed to be Mira, Vivian Fox, Paisley and Bella Luxx). From the previews, we know two of the matches were Mira vs Vivian and Bella vs Paisley. MY GUESS is the other two matches are Mira vs Paisley and Bella vs Vivian. The reason I say that is Vivian and Paisley have fought once before in the first oil wrestling tournament, but that's all a guess.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
The clips and pics are terrific! I am buying and especially waiting to see my two favorites, Bella Luxx and Vivian Foxx going at it full tilt. Also, I always purchase Suitefights from Gumroad, Never had a problem.

Offline Mike.Dawson

so Hot!!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 03:11:15 AM by Mike.Dawson »

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
For what it's worth, 100 out of 100 times I'd purchase on Gumroad over Clips4sale (I've bought on both in the past). It's great having my library of purchased videos able to stream anytime on the website, and more importantly, there is a Gumroad mobile app that syncs up all of my purchases and I can easily stream from there if you are not at home.
To be fair, C4S now has an account system that adds your purchases to a library and also let's you stream them, but I don't think they have an app. And yes, file size limit is why these oil wrestling events won't be larger than 720p resolution. The file is just too large to include a 1008p or 4K version without making drastic sacrifices to the image quality, which would defeat the purpose of higher resolution to begin with.