News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Holy hell! Mira Shiver appears to have had a Suitefights Oil Match last night!

• 40 Replies

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
My all-time absolute favorite appears to have had an oil match last night if this tweet is anything to go by: https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1713064847682757021/photo/1 (apologies as I don't know how to direct link to the image).

First things first, while I enjoy the enjoy the oil matches, I'm certainly a catfight guy first, but goodness this is a insane surprise! Mira is my ALL-TIME favorite catfighter. She is just the overall package. Beauty, personality, and a "scrappy" catfighter that would slap and pull hair, but had zero wrestling training (I mean that as the most sincere "plus"). I believe her last Suitefights match was in 2017 (?!). Hah, I've been buying her sets on CosplayDeviants.com even thought I largely have no idea who/what she is modeling, but I just want to support her from the GREAT catfights she's brought for us in the past.

So yeah, I'm buying this the second it comes out. I believe that maybe Velvet Fox (GREAT oil matches in the past) is also in this image.

Hope the editing gods treat Suitefights well and we get this soon. If Mira and one of her oil opponents want to settle it in a catfight later, even better! But I'm so grateful that this is apparently on the way!

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 11:42:24 PM by Keith Stat »

Offline jackrr

• God Member
The oil wrestling does nothing for me.

I know it’s not how it works, but something in my head tells me that every time time these oil wrestling events happen That they’re replacing a Catfight.

Great to see Mira back though, can see she replied to the tweet, hopefully this is a bridge to her returning to catfighting. Plenty of matches I’d love to see her have, misty being one who I think is still active.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
My all-time absolute favorite appears to have had an oil match last night if this tweet is anything to go by: https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1713064847682757021/photo/1 (apologies as I don't know how to direct link to the image).

First things first, while I enjoy the enjoy the oil matches, I'm certainly a catfight guy first, but goodness this is a insane surprise! Mira is my ALL-TIME favorite catfighter. She is just the overall package. Beauty, personality, and a "scrappy" catfighter that would slap and pull hair, but had zero wrestling training (I mean that as the most sincere "plus"). I believe her last Suitefights match was in 2017 (?!). Hah, I've been buying her sets on CosplayDeviants.com even thought I largely have no idea who/what she is modeling, but I just want to support her from the GREAT catfights she's brought for us in the past.

So yeah, I'm buying this the second it comes out. I believe that maybe Velvet Fox (GREAT oil matches in the past) is also in this image.

Hope the editing gods treat Suitefights well and we get this soon. If Mira and one of her oil opponents want to settle it in a catfight later, even better! But I'm so grateful that this is apparently on the way!
:o :o :o :o :o This is no BS my dream come true!! Also did you mean "Vivian Foxx"? If you did this is LITERALLY  a dream match for me :o I honestly don't care how much they charge for this I will pay it. Please excuse me as I go somewhere and  faint......

PS

Someone PLEASE keep us (more specifically ME) posted on this!
*proceeds to faint again*

« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 03:12:50 PM by jaybee »

Offline pinner45

• God Member
Mira said she enjoyed the oil wrestling and would do it again. She said "no catfights." She remains steadfast in that.
She has a lot of bruises from the oil wrestling and said that it was very competitive. I am not a fan of the oil stuff, but it is Mira, my all time favorite also, and I will be up for this.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
So who did she fight, and was it a multi-girl shoot or a single match?

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Does nothing for me either. I'll purchase any catfight they produce (good or bad). But I ain't buying the oil wrestling.

Oil wrestling is really just "lesbo lite", and lesbo has an infinitely larger market than catfighting (unfortunate, but true).
Larger market means more $$$, so they'll probably produce more. Let's hope they manage to squeeze in a real catfight now and then.

The oil wrestling does nothing for me...

Offline jackrr

• God Member
Does nothing for me either. I'll purchase any catfight they produce (good or bad). But I ain't buying the oil wrestling.

Oil wrestling is really just "lesbo lite", and lesbo has an infinitely larger market than catfighting (unfortunate, but true).
Larger market means more $$$, so they'll probably produce more. Let's hope they manage to squeeze in a real catfight now and then.

The oil wrestling does nothing for me...

I think it’s more to do with the fact that you don’t have to pay anywhere near as much to get girls to oil wrestle than you do to have a proper Catfight.

I imagine the sales are probably similar to catfights, maybe a bit less, but less of a risk due to smaller costs.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
Mira said she enjoyed the oil wrestling and would do it again. She said "no catfights." She remains steadfast in that.
She has a lot of bruises from the oil wrestling and said that it was very competitive. I am not a fan of the oil stuff, but it is Mira, my all time favorite also, and I will be up for this.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 08:01:26 PM by Driver47 »

Offline Driver47

• God Member
Glad to see Mira but sad its not for a catfight of course she will enjoy oil wrestling. It's easy money and it's not the real stuff note she's says shes not going to do the real catfights again. I'll wait until SF produces his trade mark real catfights. Not a fan of the rolling around in oil stuff,

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
So who did she fight, and was it a multi-girl shoot or a single match?

Definitely at least 3 (including Mira). The image is Mira in the background watching 2 others wrestle. My best guess is that it is Vivian Fox and Paisley as the others. Likely, they all had 2 matches each.

To chime in on what others are talking about, I'm not nearly as against oil wrestling as others here, but they won't be the "automatic" buy that a catfight from Suitefights would be for me. Count me as someone who is also slightly nervous that the increased amount of oil wrestling matches might be coming at the expense of catfights. That's not even 1% a criticism of Suitefights at all, if the oil matches are easier and less risky to put together, and they're profitable, then what is there to really say at that point.

It's also why I've been repeating myself ad nauseum on this forum that it is imperative to financially support producers who are making catfights the "right" way. The best and worst things about real catfights is that they are unpredictable. EVERYONE wants a "classic," but you can't just "make" a real catfight between models a "classic." If the support from catfight buyers isn't there, less fights will be produced, and it's just an increasingly dire situation. I understand Suitefights' current decision regarding Ziva vs Rina, but it's just a bummer that at the moment it's a total loss for him. If it's the two of them laughing and giggling as they "faux-fight," then this is probably the right decision. If they are just "bad" at catfighting but actually trying, then that's something else and I'd love to purchase it. The amateur aspect of catfighting is one of my favorite things about it, and the more "talented" they are, usually the less excited I am to see it.

As I said, going forward oil matches won't be the automatic buys that a catfight from Suitefights will ever be from me, but yeah, Mira's in this. Just an absolute LEGEND in a golden era of Suitefights when it always seemed the next catfight was around the corner, and we got 6 fights GREAT fights from her. She's the epitome of what I want in a catfighter - gorgeous, competitive, and has never attempted a wrestling hold in her life. She also had a lovable spunky attitude that was completely endearing. The thought of her covered in oil trying to submit someone else in 2023 is a helluva thing to think about since it's been like 6+ years since we've seen her in a Suitefights production. I know the chances of another catfight are slim, but they're certainly higher than they were last week...!

Also, with oil matches, the optimist in me hopes that somehow they prove to be a way to trojan horse their way to more catfights with an expanded roster. There's assuredly a much larger group of talent willing to try this before jumping into a catfight. If any of the oil wrestlers really love the competitiveness of it, hopefully Suitefights can convince a few of them to take another "step" and have a catfight. If an oil match is a little rougher than anticipated and a rivalry comes out of it, let them settle it in a proper Suitefights catfight.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
Reply to @Keith Stat

Glad to finally see a comment that doesn't react to SF doing Oil matches like you would if you found out SF was holding underground illegal puppy fighting death matches or something. The reactions to this have been disheartening to say the least. I understand if you prefer catfights to oil wrestling but some of these comments act like this is the worst thing to ever happen like catfights are legit fights and have now been turned to a joke or something. At the end of the day this WAS all about hot woman fighting in competitive matches and if you've actually seen the SF oil matches you'd know these matches are still very competitive I'd say even more so now since going for submissions are more difficult with the addition of oil. These women are legit choking each other out and smothering the breath out of each other, how is that not competitive or edgy enough? I understand people miss the catty tactics I do too but these are still hard fought matches and seeing these girls covered in oil grappling and straining  to get a victory is a thing of BEAUTY, what guy doesn't like to see that? Also someone said this is just softcore lesbian stuff? You must be confusing SF with some other companies putting out half-assed oil wrestling matches with the girls smiling and giggling barely engaging in anything that could remotely be considered a wrestling match. Those are bullshit cash grabs that don't come anywhere near what SF has been doing.
Also as I stated in the Ziva (now canceled match) SF forum it makes since doing competitive wrestling vs catfights because more high caliber model types are willing to participate in competitive wrestling/oil wrestling matches than catfights guaranteed because it's  safer. That means more new girls could be interested,  more matches, more frequent releases, and more entertaining and epic battles and not 5 minute squash matches or inconclusive non-finishes. The hard truth (for some) is catfights are dying, for proof just look how many real catfights have been produced in total from all companies put together over the past 4yrs and just look how many companies just don't exist anymore. The writing is on the wall. The women know they have options now to get their combat kicks to compete in less strenuous but still very competitive wrestling and not destroy or damage what makes them money, their looks. They are full time models, adult entertainers, ect. why risk it getting scratched up and banged up in a catfight? Ask Mira why she stopped for proof, she's just one out of many that realized it's not worth it.

Keith... you're OK in my book ;D

PS
I recently purchased a SF catfight. It's been a while since I've purchased one but I love the girls involved. It was Sunni Ray vs Vika and I loved it! As you know I'm a big fan of the body to body grappling types of matches and this had plenty of it plus the catty tactics we all love.PLUS there was an actual winner! (shots fired with love Suitefights  ;) ) This was a fight that didn't get a lot of love for whatever reason but I personally again LOVED it and it's a welcome addition to my catfight collection

PSS
I will admit that the oil match between Kylie and  Vivian as the match progressed got a little more shall we say... "hot" while still remaining competitive. So those making claims oil wrestling is a form of softcore lesbian stuff may have a little amo with this one. I wasn't there of course so this is definitely just speculation it may also be a bit of fantasy booking on my part as well but it seemed those two really seemed to enjoy their match ::) ;) much to my delight lol!

Also it'd be nice  if that Ziva catfight would be a bonus attached to this event.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 11:16:38 AM by jaybee »

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
I don't know, I don't think catfights are dying necessarily.  It's obvious that SF needed to diversify to keep bankrolling things, but at the same time, I think your outlook is somewhat pessimistic.  There are quite a few companies that are producing quality catfights still.  And lets remember, this industry is somewhat cyclical.  Back in the day there were companies like ECNWC and DWW and the like, who produced some incredible stuff.  Now we still have Fighting Dolls, IFW, FoxyCombat, SF, Mexican Catfights, Slap City (who admittedly has stopped), SoCal, etc.  I believe there are women who would do this still, just they are harder to find right now.  Let's be honest, there is stuff like "influencer boxing" which is currently all the rage, where women are happy to belt the crap out of each other for large sums of money.  Boxing is arguably more dangerous than what SF was pushing out, especially for people who aren't actually trained to take a punch or know how to hit properly.

What set SF apart from others is the production values.  So what we're seeing is people who aren't a fan of oil wrestling seeing one of their favourite producers potentially moving away from what brought the core market in.  I only have a certain amount of money to spend on things like this, and the reality is, if I know I'm not going to enjoy the product as much, I'm not going to buy it.  A lot of people are going to be in this boat too, especially with cost of living going up.

I'm one of those people who don't care about the result of the fight, it's the actual fight that matters, and quite frankly, while I do enjoy some oil wrestling, the catfights were fantastic, even if people objected to the results at times.  Having a winner and loser should not really be the be all and end all in my opinion, as long as the fights are competitive.  Draws are still satisfactory results.  But I know many don't see it that way, and SF may actually have seen the light and figured he could get a better product from that point of view with oil wrestling.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
I don't know, I don't think catfights are dying necessarily.  It's obvious that SF needed to diversify to keep bankrolling things, but at the same time, I think your outlook is somewhat pessimistic.  There are quite a few companies that are producing quality catfights still.  And lets remember, this industry is somewhat cyclical.  Back in the day there were companies like ECNWC and DWW and the like, who produced some incredible stuff.  Now we still have Fighting Dolls, IFW, FoxyCombat, SF, Mexican Catfights, Slap City (who admittedly has stopped), SoCal, etc.  I believe there are women who would do this still, just they are harder to find right now.  Let's be honest, there is stuff like "influencer boxing" which is currently all the rage, where women are happy to belt the crap out of each other for large sums of money.  Boxing is arguably more dangerous than what SF was pushing out, especially for people who aren't actually trained to take a punch or know how to hit properly.

What set SF apart from others is the production values.  So what we're seeing is people who aren't a fan of oil wrestling seeing one of their favourite producers potentially moving away from what brought the core market in.  I only have a certain amount of money to spend on things like this, and the reality is, if I know I'm not going to enjoy the product as much, I'm not going to buy it.  A lot of people are going to be in this boat too, especially with cost of living going up.

I'm one of those people who don't care about the result of the fight, it's the actual fight that matters, and quite frankly, while I do enjoy some oil wrestling, the catfights were fantastic, even if people objected to the results at times.  Having a winner and loser should not really be the be all and end all in my opinion, as long as the fights are competitive.  Draws are still satisfactory results.  But I know many don't see it that way, and SF may actually have seen the light and figured he could get a better product from that point of view with oil wrestling.

The one thing all the companies you named that have real catfights have in common is they are all foreign companies. Theses models in the states don't seem interested in that anymore. And those influencer fights?... those people will do absolutely ANYTHING for attention so I won't even count those people lol! Another thing is Mexican Catfights and Socal catfights are the only two companies that you named that seem to be in line with the type of catfights people like around here so those are good examples. FoxyCombat is more on the competitive wrestling side of the argument which is what I said was the direction the industry was moving in anyways. FD is a weird one because like a lot of webringit stuff I think some of the violent fights are real action wise but the outcome is predetermined. On the other hand their grappling matches are real the same goes for IFW. As I said before these Czech and Italian girls don't give a shit about bumps,  scratches and bruises. They batter each other and then go to a bar afterwards and party and drink with each other like it's just another day at the office or in FD case batter each other to a pulp in part one then in the second half have a Trib match, how real is that? Basically what im saying is it's all an act, a painful one but it's still just a show much like WWE or AEW so variety shouldn't turn people off as much as it seems to have done because it's all BS anyway. Like the joker said "why so serious?" Just enjoy the hot naked girls putting on a show.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
Let me clear up a couple of things:

One: the lack of new catfights is not due to a lack of trying. I've been trying to match Skylar Calico up for several months now, and nobody I ask wants to fight her. Same thing with Paris Love. And Bella Luxx. Carmilla also isn't able to travel at the moment. 2023 has been a shit-show for scheduling and recruiting.

Two: oil wrestling is, in fact, easier to recruit for due to its less-intense nature. Sales-wise, it's breaking even. I really am blown away from the support of you guys since I know this isn't most of y'all's thing, so from the bottom go my little black heart, thank you guys.

Let me also be clear: I would LOVE to have both Ziva and Rina back. I just need to keep everyone focused on the task at hand and not allow them to get too friendly with each other before the fight. Truth be told, I don't personally enjoy any of my fights. It's like asking a chef to rate his own cooking; he's always going to think something could've been better. I'm sure some of you will enjoy it when it finally releases.

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
I'm glad to hear the oil wrestling is breaking even and/or popular.  That's great news.  If it means more opportunities for you later and takes the pressure off a bit, that's great.

As for the catfights, lets hope it gets easier sooner rather than later.  But thanks once again for taking the time to give some insight.  Your dedication to this community is second to none.