News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Holy hell! Mira Shiver appears to have had a Suitefights Oil Match last night!

• 40 Replies

Offline sepper

Hi guys

i dont find this fight on clips4sale. i found suitefights and searched for Mira  but htere were only old fights.

Am i to stupid?  :D

Offline Mike.Dawson

Hi guys

i dont find this fight on clips4sale. i found suitefights and searched for Mira  but htere were only old fights.

Am i to stupid?  :D
Its not out yet lol

Offline Mike.Dawson

For what it's worth, 100 out of 100 times I'd purchase on Gumroad over Clips4sale (I've bought on both in the past). It's great having my library of purchased videos able to stream anytime on the website, and more importantly, there is a Gumroad mobile app that syncs up all of my purchases and I can easily stream from there if you are not at home.
To be fair, C4S now has an account system that adds your purchases to a library and also let's you stream them, but I don't think they have an app. And yes, file size limit is why these oil wrestling events won't be larger than 720p resolution. The file is just too large to include a 1008p or 4K version without making drastic sacrifices to the image quality, which would defeat the purpose of higher resolution to begin with.
Are more ultimate releases of older fights on the way? (ex: Mira’s older fights)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Well it's been released!!!! :D
Currently settling down to watch one of my dream matches (Mira vs Vivian Foxx) actually come true AND in one of my two favorite types of match settings (oil wrestling). What a great (lucky) time to have to be awake all night. I was able to purchase it as soon as it dropped! ;D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 09:46:16 AM by jaybee »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Sorry to double post but just to give a quick take on the Oil Wrestling 3 video...
YES it was another banger! Was it better than 2? Off of the first watch no, but that doesn't mean it was bad by any means. I gave the last one a 6 out of 5 stars (you read that correctly lol) and it currently sits at my all time favorite Suitefights video. This one sits (as of now) at a 4.75 or a 5. The Mira vs Vivian match is the stand out (dream come true). I'll have more on that later but that match on it's own gets a 6 outta 5 from me! I'll have a deeper more in depth review in the near future. As for now I'm tired, I've got four 14hr shifts coming up before my  extended staycation. Be easy
PS
Red hair Mira is cool but I really miss purple/dark haird Mira ;D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 05:04:06 PM by jaybee »

Online Katff

Have zero interest in oil wrestling. Its never done anything for me and never will.

However, Mira is something else! She really is stunning and the perfect woman who you would want to see in a catfight, especially a naked one!

Its just a shame she never came up against the perfect opponent for her when she did catfight. An equally naturally big boobed stunner with with same energy and eagerness. Actually, she almost did in the form of Rosalee (who was a pretty good matchup physically and skill wise for Mira), but that was cut short with a injury I think. Could have been an epic catfight!  The big disappointment was when Mila vs Mira got cancelled. That would have been the one I think (although Mila might have just sat on her ass the whole time and pulled hair, so you never know, lol). There was an even more perfect match and opponent for Mira, but she flaked last minute and never did any catfights. Its always the what ifs, and the potential dream matches that got away, that have essentially dampened my enthusiasm for these catfights for over the years.

Anyway, I read that Mira is not going to come back to do catfights though, and thats a total bummer! Maybe she might change her mind in future.  Anything is possible I guess.  Fingers crossed.

Offline simon

• God Member
Personally, I would love to see a Suitefights’ produced catfight between Paisley (Oil 3) vs Kylie (Oil 2). Just by the looks they seems to be a perfect match, not knowing their stats.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
I have not bought OW 3, so this is not a spoiler, but I think suitefights is making the same error again putting up Paisley vs Bella Luxx. Too much of a mismatch and we know the result before even watching it. OW 2 did much better in this regard. OW 1 was mostly well matched, but one of the girls stood out and it was clear she was going to win it.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Of all the ladies in Oil #3, one of them is definitely the best wrestler/catfighter. Simply an awesome lady!

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
Been out of town for much of this week and no way in hell was I going to watch this on my phone. I'm home now and finally had the time to sit down and enjoy this one properly.

In my opinion, this is easily the best oil wrestling video of the three. As an oil wrestling video, it's almost impossible to really say anything negative about this. It's 4 gorgeous girls covered in oil giving a great effort wrestling to exhaustion and repeatedly trying to smother each other to submission with their oiled up tits. It's a good time! All of this is done with Suitefights' signature production quality with multiple camera angles in 4K. I also did appreciate that Suitefights this time added prefight interviews (with a festive Halloween theme) that made the wrestlers more than just pretty faces.

This also did bring back my all-time favorite catfighter, Mira. And mannn, she's still the best. She has a great attitude and she just threw herself fully into this, and trust me, it's fun to see every inch of her covered in oil writhing around on the mat. I was worried she'd be completely overmatched because she hasn't done anything like this in a looooonnngg time, but both of her matches are competitive and she certainly fit right in. If Suitefights can ever get her back for a proper catfight, I'd be ecstatic to say the least, but if not, there's no doubt I'll be buying her next oil wrestling match.

Saying all that, I'm still a catfight guy at heart (don't hate oil wrestling! Just not at the same level for me). But this video is literally 80 minutes of oil wrestling in a nearly 2 hour video, and much of that time, one of the girls has their opponent in an advantage that would easily be able to be countered if they'd just grab some hair or give a good slap! But that's a completely unfair criticism as zero percent of this was ever advertised as being that! If you're an oil wrestling guy/gal, you've got to be thanking your lucky stars as it's almost impossible to imagine a more quality product coming out for you.

Will I be there buying day 1 for the next oil wrestling matches that don't feature Mira, I don't know, it's not the insta-buy like a catfight would be! But what I can say is that this is an exceptionally made video that if you're on the fence, I'd totally recommend as this whole production is incredibly well done by everyone involved.

Offline briancf

I've never understood the appeal of oil or mud wrestling besides the nudity. The girls are usually slipping and sliding all over the place.

Mira had a weak spot of giving while getting her hair pulled. I don't remember who she fought but in one of her SuiteFights matches she lost 3-0 and all her submits were via hair pulling.