News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Daughter vs daughter: Arranged fight

• 43 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Daughter vs daughter: Arranged fight
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2023, 02:13:43 PM »
I wait naked on Sherry's silk bed covers for her to finish her shower, gently touching myself as I feel arousal growing thru my while body.  I had playfully flirted with 20-something co-workers and friends of my daughter Brandi from time to time, but nothing physical had ever come of it.

Finally, "it" was going to happen.  As long as Kari didn't interrupt us.  I sure wish Sherry would hurry.  What's taking her so long?  (Besides the fact she just won a vicious catfight?)

The hair dryer comes on.  That makes sense.  Sherry's thick straight brunette hair is so long and abundant that she needs to blow-dry it even after short showers.

I hope Sherry finds my thinner, shorter blonde hair to be attractive.  Anyone's hair is thin compared to Sherry's, even, say, Cindy Crawford or Heather Locklear's.

Sherry has the most beautiful hair I've seen in awhile.

No wonder my daughter Brandi was jealous of it, and wanted to fight Sherry.

The blowdryer turns off.  In seconds, the bathroom door opens, Sherry mounts me, and we kiss.

> Tell me what you want, Pam.  Anything.

> I want to 69 with you Sherry.  Those legs wrapped around my face.

Sherry reverse straddles me, startling me by inserting her tongue into my pussy.  I stick my tongue onto her thighs, which are hard as a tree trunk, yet still feminine.

Sherry is a master of giving oral sex.  I instantly get jealous of all her previous lovers who she practiced on and got so good at on.  Waves of orgasms are gathering in the distance, waiting to wash over me.

I just want Sherry's strong hard legs and thighs all to myself, always brushing over my face.  With the hair of her bush now wet from her shower, I can now see her exposed pussy and labia, which are thick and enticing.  I move my tongue there, searching her her clit.  I find it, erect as a cock.  A tiny but thick and feminine cock.  I take it in my mouth.

I get jealous that there are other women thst get to enjoy Sherry's goddess body.  Other women, especially.

Sherry and I have our first orgasm simultaneously, our shouts reverberating in the empty house.  But more waves are building for me.  I hope for Sherry, too.

> Sherry?

>  Mmmm.... yes, Pam?

> Do you, ummm, have a vibrator.  [Please say yes,....please say yes.]

> I do, but .....

> ....but what?.....

> Am I not getting you off enough.

> [Darn it.... I hope I didn't hurt her feelings].... It's not for me, silly.  Well, not yet. ..... Sherry.... I want to fuck you with it.

> Ahhhh.....I see.

Sherry slinks off of me like a snake.  She goes to her drawer and gets 4 different vibrators.

> Which one do you want to fuck me with, Pam?

> Let's try this one first.  [It has two pieces, one to penetrate, and one to tickle the clit.  One of my divorced girlfriends showed me hers a coupke of years ago.]

> On one condition, Pam.

> What's that Sherry.

> I get to watch you fuck yourself with it afterwards.

> Mmmmm ..... you like to watch, don't you Sherry?

> Fucking? .... or fights?

> Both.  Just like I do.  Now lay back so I can fuck you with this.

> Do it hard, Pam.

> Oh, I will.

To be continued....

Online Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2023, 02:19:17 PM »
This is ge very good both families want to be the dominant

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2023, 04:04:44 AM »
Sherry and I fall asleep, exhausted and (sort of) satiated, in each others' arms.  I feel so safe in Sherry's firm, muscular arms; her legs wrapped around mine like pythons.  I've never felt so safe since my newlywed days, with my strong, aggressive, alpha husband.

At 3am, there's a sound of footsteps coming up to the second floor.

Holy shit--is this Kari?  Finally coming upstairs, to throw me out of her house?

My heart quivers, wondering who will come thru Sherry's bedroom door.

I recognize the silouette in an instant.  My slim, long-haired, large-busted daughter Brandi.

Did dhe win her fight with Kari?  Is she mad at me?  Or at Sherry.

>  Sherry!  Sherry!  Wake up!  Brandi's coming .... I think.

> Whaa????  What?  [Sherry is a deep sleeper.  Like my ex-husband was.  Useless in a late night emergency.]

> Sherry.  It's Brandi.  She's coming up the stairs.

She actually in the room already.  Soaked in sweat.  And bug bites.

Has she been fighting outside all this time with Kari?

Or did dhe pass out inside?

Or outside?

Or .... has she been fucking Kari in bed this whole time?  Like I was fucking Sherry?

Brandi makes a bee-line for Sherry, throws her out of her own bed [ssssooo sexy to me, for some Freudian reason], and mounts her.

Brandi begins pummeling Sherry with punches.

> You fucking slut.  You think you won that fucking fight?

> [Sherry is suddenly awake .... and alert .... now]  Oh, you want more,  bitch?   You want fucking more OF THIS?  [Sherry is reaching up and twisting Brandi's tits.]

> Yes, bitch.  Do it.  Let's fight more.

Brandi and Sherry catball on the floor of Sherry's bedroom.

I turn on the light.

And begin to masturbate.

To be continued....

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2023, 04:12:58 PM »
I beat that bitches ass if she did that (the daughter)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2023, 10:15:12 PM »
Brandi's  long, thick hair were both showing the adverse side effects of 10 hours of sweating, fighting, and hairpulling.  Sherry's at least had gotten a quick wash and blow-dry before she and I had started fucking, but at the moment, as they cat-balled on the floor, Sherry's looked prettier.

Sherry was such an amazing young woman.  Her kick-ass attitude, how aggressively she kissed and fucked .... and such a skliied cafighter.  She had already pinned my daughter once, and now was fighting off Brandi's sneak attack on her.

During their first fight .... last night .... outside in the backyard, I had been rooting for my daughter to win.

Even to hurt Sherry.  I loved touching myself everytime Brandi landed a punch on Sherry's face or tits.

But now I found it more of a turnon when Sherry got on top of Brandi on the floor.  Even though Brandi had come upstairs to protect me.

Brandi wasn't supposed to protect me.  I was the mother.  I was supposed to protect her.

What had happened in her fight with Kari?  They had been fighting so long.  The sex was so good with Sherry that it had cost me a ring-side view of a vicious catfight.

Back in high school, the girls I hung with .... and I .... would never miss a catfight.  We would skip class to see a catfight.  Show up late for work.  Hell, even miss work and get fired.  Miss dinner at home.  Miss a date with a boy.

We loved watching catfights.  And seeing who won and who lost.

I liked watching Sherry catfight.  She was good in bed.  But even better at fighting.

"C'mon!  Kick her ass!"

I was telling this to Sherry.

Not to Brandi .... my own daughter.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2023, 02:54:16 PM »
After an early 1980s high school catfight, all the girls lucky enough to watch would immediately and run home, go to their bedrooms, and lock their doors.  We were doing that for three reasons:

<1> We were getting away from the fight location as quickly as possible in case any passing bystanders or responsible civilians had noticed the commotion and called the cops.

<2> We were running home to pick up our phones (landlines back then--this was the early 1980s) and tell our friends who had missed the fight what had just happened.  [Especially if we hated the girl who had just lost the fight.]

<3> We were running home to masturbate.

The catfights that made the horniest wete stand-up fistfights.  Partly because it was so confusing to me to watch 2 pretty girls throwing hands like Sugar Ray Leonard and Roberto Duran.  But also because the sound, the flesh on bone, of knuckles colliding with cheekbone.  It was more primal the a hairpulling catball.

If the two girls who had just fought had stood up with fists the entire fight, just the rubbing of my erect clit on the inside of my belt, as I ran, would be enough to make me cum.

It was embarrassing and confusing cum outside on the path to my house.

But I loved it.

I craved, right now in Sherry's bed, to see Brandi's and Sherry's Round 2 to be a standup fistfight.  Like Round 1 outside last night had been.

But I was frustrated and disappointed.

The were stalemated on the floor in a 69 catball, legs wrapped around each others' heads.  Neither was energetic enough to break the stalemate.

But something else did.

As I lay on the bed fingering myself, I could smell Kari's scent behind me.  I had become familiar with it during our pre-fight walks.... and our pre-fight lovemaking.

In a panic, I went to whip my head around to see if she was sneaking behind me .... but I was too late.

One of her hands grabbed me hair, the other covered my mouth and smothered me.

> You fucking bitch, Pam.  What yhe fuck are you doing in my daughter's bed.  I'm gonna fucking thrash you.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2023, 02:54:55 PM »
Kari and I, on our walks, had completely thrashed out the topic that I was not in sufficient physical condition to have any kind of fight with her:  not a streetfight, not some compeitive sparring, not even some fun giggly schoolgirl wrestling.  Yet, here she was, attacking me on her daughter's bed, with me essentially defending myself one-armed.

Maybe she justified her actions by having just been beaten (I presumed) in a long brawl with my daughter Brandi. 

Or maybe she was so pissed off at my love-making with her daughter Sherry that she couldn't resist the opportunity.

Either way, Kari wasn't "accepting a doctor's note" from me as an excuse to get out of this fight.

And I certainly didn't want to leave Brandi alone to face a 2on1 onslaught from Team-Kari-Sherry.

I needed to defend myself actively.

Kari was going for a sleeper hold by covering my mouth from behind, or just wear me down by restricting my breathing.  I knew what would surprise her the most was for me to flip backwards, pushing her under me.  It worked, and I scrambled quickly on the bed to keep my body on top of her.  Having a nearly useless left arm, I knew I would need to use gravity as an ally as much as possible.  This would need to be a grappling struggle, not a slappy-punchy slugfest, where I would be outgunned 2 hands to 1.

I was looking straight down at my former friend's face.  We started hissing insults at each other.

> You fucking dumb blonde, Kari.  You actually want to fight me??

> I've wanted to fight you all these weeks, you trailer trash hag.  The only reason I was making love to you was to see our daughters fight.  Sherry has such a hard time finding good competition.  I don't want her getting soft.

> You fucking liar, Kari.  You were cumming so hard when we fucked that your screams could break glass.

> My getting aroused wasn't from YOU, Pam.  And I can see now yours wasn't from ME.  You used this all to get into Sherry's pants.

> News flash, sweetie.  I didn't exactly need to pry open her pants with a crowbar.  She welcomed me with open arms.  [Kari's nails and mine are clawing each others' side boobs.] 

> At least MY daughter doesn't slut around with married me, Pam.  And you encourage it.  Your daughter has no morals.  You're garbage as a Mom .... and as a woman.

I admit I had no ready comeback for Kari's harsh judgment.  I had long since given up on corraling Brandi's partying ways, and hoping she was sowing wild oats and would settle down soon.  I wanted to be there for her ..... and with her .... whenrlever that happened.

I was, for many years, her friend, not her parent, which benefits no one.

I looked up from my hate glare with Kari.

There she was.... at the head of the bed.... my beautiful daughter Brandi.

While Kari and I hadcbeen bickering, Brandi had somehow defeated Sherry in their Round Two.  Sherry was rolling on the floor, scrunched in a fetal position.  Brandi must have gotten her with a strike of some sort to the belly.

Or below the belt.  If so, that was vintage Brandi.  Fight hard, and fight dirty.

Brandi grabbed Kari's shoulders in both hands, and pinned her onto the bed frame, her neck bent awkwardly.  Fear was in her eyes.

> Fuck her up, Mom.  Let's fuck up this bitch and go home.

When everyone scrambled home from high school fights, the losing often found herself without anyone "watching her back"--her friends had turned out to be of the fair-weather variety.  So she would sometimes.... not always, but sometimes .... find herself the victim of cheap-shot potshots from girls she had stepped on in her rise to the top of the totem poll.  Spectators who had gotten excited or aroused watching the fight would find it irresistable to seize the opportunity of a lifetime to land one more unanswerable blow at the prone girl's body.

I had always Tsk-Tsk'd such unchivalric displays as unsporting, and had never indulged.

Until one fight I witnessed, very light in my senior year, where the defeated prone girl was a tough girl Dawn.  Dawn had a relationship was a graduated-and-out-in-the-working-world guy which I had always envied.  In fact, Dawn and he were actively discussing marriage in the next 12 months, and it seemed odd that she was still engaging in after school catfights.

Dawn was always cold with me, despite my efforts to reach out.  It made me feel like she didn't respect me.

So, basically, I hated her.

As she was laying in the grass, defeated thoroughly in her fight, I got down on my knees next to her.  Other girls left us alone, because it probably looked like I was comforting her.

In that private moment, I put my mouth near her ear, and said ....."This is from me, bitch.  Pam"  And I gut punched her.

I got up, ran home, and slammed my bedroom door.

And masturbated like I never had before.  For four hours.

That memory came back to me now, as I had the opportunity to do the same to Kari.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2023, 03:08:41 PM »
Back in high school, the 4 to 6 weeks after I sucker-punched Dawn after she lost her fight were spent, by me, in half-fear half-horniness that she would sucker-punch me back.

Girls in the 1970s and 1980s, at least in my town, did a lot of sucker-punching of each other.  We knew it was "a bitch move" to sucker-punch someone, but we justified it to ourselves by rationalizing, "Well, she and I have been talking about fighting each other for weeks, but she's not actually facing me anywhere.  Or when we do finally agree on a time and place, a big crowd shows up and ruins it, so I decided to just fight her right there."

We also were dealing with primitive technology.  No texting.  No social media.  Landline phones, but rarely on private lines.  No way to just ask a bitch, "Wanna fight?".

Dawn never did end up confronting me, either via a sucker-punch or otherwise.  I don't know for sure if she even knew I had taken a potshot at her.  And she seemed generally shaken at having lost an actual fight--it was possibly the first one she had ever lost.  She was probably hoping if she ignored it, it would go away.  She immersed herself in her relationship with her older boyfriend, actually getting engaged to him.  He became an FM radio DJ.  They divorced when she was 22.

Divorced at 22.  Lol, bitch.

If I had known she wouldn't retaliate,
I would have taken a couple more shots at her. 

Because Dawn was a bitch.  But also, for me.  I liked it.  It turned me on.

It was turning me on now.  My daughter holding Kari down.  Kari at my mercy, for me to take cheap shots at her.

I might regret it later.

But I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna hit Kari.

And more than once.  Way more.

Get ready, bitch.

To be continued.....

Offline kerry

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2023, 10:02:20 PM »
This is a very well told story like if a reality of two mom and their daughters

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2023, 12:32:54 PM »
In the moment, mounted on Kari's chest, the most effective thing I could think to do to her was to backhand her with my right hand across her face.

So I did.  3 times.  Each one harder than the last.

My left arm was too weal from my shoulder injury to do anything to her with my left hand.  Which just reminded me even more how pissed I was at her for attacking me, knowing I had one less usable arm than her.

I put my mouth up to hers to hiss a reminder to her why I was doing this to her.

> You bitch.  You know I can't fight you until my shoulder is better, Kari.

> Tell your daughter to let go of my wrists, Pam.

> Sorry, hun.  My daughter is kinda rebellious.  Why don't you MAKE her let go of you.

> This is 2 against 1, Pam.

> I know.  Isn't it fun, .... KARI???

I can't help kissing her mouth.  She reciprocates my kiss for a few seconds, but then tries to bite my tongue.

I sit back and resume backhand slapping her.

to be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2023, 10:03:26 PM »
When I had sucker-punched Dawn after she lost her after-school fight in the early 1980s, we were in a time and place where girls only called out other girls in their same popularity stratum and same fight experience and same sexual experiences.

Dawn was less popular in school.
Dawn had been in many more chickfights than me.
Dawn was having was more sex than me.  (Heck, she was thinking seriously about marriage.)

So, in the early 1980s, I was too "beneath her" for her and I to fight.  She would never contemplate calling me out, and if I called her out, she would have laughed.

So, my only "shot" at her was to suckerpunch her when she was laying on the ground.  And I took it.

(And, even after I did that to her, we STILL never fought.)

Brandi and Sherry were of a different generation, growing up in the 2010s.  In their generation, ANY girl could .... and would .... call out ANY OTHER girl.  On social media.

In fact, the further away you were in social class, the more chance there was a catfight would erupt .... because there was less of a chance you had blocked each other on social media.

Brandi had had been in catfights with:
Rich girls and poor girls
A-student girls and D-student girls
Jocks and Goths
Older girls and younger girls
Sluts and virgins.

It didn't matter.  She loved fighting anyone.

I was just getting to know Sherry, but I could already tell Sherry was the same.

Kari and I envied Brandi and Sherry.

Kari was 12 years younger than me, and a bit poorer.

But that wasn't going to help her now.

I was going to fuck her up.

And enjoy it.

To be continued....

Online Carriecanfight

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2023, 07:47:59 PM »
My daughter and I would fight another mom and daughter pair like this. Very good story telling!

Offline kerry

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2023, 02:23:10 PM »
Carrie my daughter would fight your daughter

Online Carriecanfight

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2024, 11:01:34 AM »
Carrie my daughter would fight your daughter

Kerry I think we need to let our daughters fight them! Mine will surely fight yours!