News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Housewife vs Wrestler - Part 1

• 1 Replies

fivesix

Housewife vs Wrestler - Part 1
« on: December 08, 2008, 04:25:41 PM »
Below is the first part of a story based on the results of the poll from this post:http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,1099.0.html
Be sure to vote for who you think will win after you read the first part of the story.

Shirley is 37 years old, 5'4" and about 200 pounds. Despite the weight, she has a very pretty face with short brown hair and is very curvy and feminine with very large breasts and a sexy curvy butt. She also has very sexy, perfectly pedicured feet with her toenails painted a bright red. Shirley is at the local gym one day working out on the treadmill and some other exercise machines when she meets Lisa. Lisa is 32 years old, 6'1" and 385 pounds. Lisa tells Shirley that she has just begun training to be a pro wrestler. She is hoping to get her start soon in a local independent wrestling promotion. There is an old boxing ring in the back of the gym that is rarely used these days and Lisa asks Shirley if she would let her practice a few moves on her. Nothing hardcore she promises. Shirley agrees.

The first move Lisa applies on Shirley is a half-nelson. Shirley easily escapes the hold, which surprises Lisa, and then Shirley uses her leverage to sling the larger woman down. Shirley straddles Lisa and pins her down on the mat with a smile. "Are you a wrestler, too?" Lisa asks. "No," replies Shirley. "I've just been in several catfights." Shirley goes on to tell Lisa about some of the catfights that she has been in. Shirley lets Lisa keep trying out wrestling holds on her - some she is able to escape from and some she cannot. Lisa seems very intrigued by Shirley's catfighting stories, and before they both leave the gym, Shirley invites Lisa to come by her house sometime for a friendly catfight. Lisa accepts the offer and a time is set up.

When Lisa arrives at Shirley's house, Lisa, Shirley, and Shirley's husband move into their den for the catfight. The women remove their shoes and strip off their clothes until they are standing barefoot in their underwear - Shirley in a white bra and white cotton panties and Lisa in a hot-pink bra with matching hot-pink thong.

For a moment, the two women just stand facing each other, only inches apart. Suddenly, Lisa springs into action. The bulky wrestler somehow gets behind Shirley and puts her in a full nelson, forcing her arms back, while pushing her head forward.

Shirley struggles, trying to free herself from the binding arms. Lisa uses her height and weight for leverage and puts pressure on Shirley forcing the curvy housewife down on her knees. Shirley's sexy toes dig into the carpet as she tries to get enough traction to get back to her feet and break free from the hold. But, it is a losing battle as she begins to lose feeling in her arms. She strains to turn her head and sees her husband staring at her with his eyes wide in disbelief. He has never seen Shirley so quickly and completely dominated. Shirley turns her head away as she fights back tears and begins to seriously consider submitting to the wrestler.

Suddenly, Lisa releases the hold as quickly as she had applied it. Shirley collapses face down on the carpet. She tries to push herself up but her arms are too weak and exhausted from the hold the wrestler had applied. Lisa looks down at the nearly motionless body of the housewife, lying facedown with her big curvy butt sticking up in the air. The wrestler kicks Shirley's sexy butt with her fat foot. Lisa then looks over at Shirley's husband and says, "I really thought she would put up more of a fight than this." As she speaks, Lisa bends down and grabs Shirley by her short brown hair and begins to pull the shorter woman up to her feet.

The feeling begins to return to Shirley's arms and her anger is quickly rising. This is no longer a "friendly" catfight to the housewife, but now she is ready to get revenge on the wrestler for so quickly and easily dominating her in front of her husband. "I'll show you putting up a fight!" Shirley screams as she lands a hard slap to Lisa's face. The curvy housewife then grabs Lisa's brown shoulder length hair with both hands and jerks her head around wildly. While continuing to hold onto the wrestler's hair with one hand, Shirley lands three hard punches in Lisa's big belly, knocking the wind from her opponent.

In desperation, Lisa punches Shirley in the face. Shirley releases the wrestler's hair as she staggers back, but the housewife quickly recovers and lands a hard punch into Lisa's right breast. Shirley follows that up with another hard punch deep into the wrestler's big belly. As Lisa doubles over from the pain, she grabs Shirley in a headlock and drags her down to the floor. As the women hit the carpet, Shirley is able to move her body around so that she slams her knee hard into Lisa's big belly. Lisa releases Shirley from the headlock but quickly wraps her strong, thick thighs around the housewife's belly and squeezes her in a body scissors.

Shirley struggles several moments in the vice-grip of the wrestler's powerful legs but cannot escape. Finally, the housewife reaches out and grabs Lisa's hair once again and begins punching the taller woman wildly in the face. Lisa releases the body scissors and begins to try to roll away from her opponent. As the wrestler tries to roll away, Shirley kicks as hard as she can with her short, thick legs and drives her sexy feet hard into Lisa's big belly. The bulky wrestler ends up lying on her back, clutching her battered belly and fighting for air.

The curvy housewife stands to her feet and looks down on her opponent as she struggles for breath with her breasts heaving and her tongue hanging from her mouth. Shirley takes her sexy foot and begins to rub it over the wrestler's face as she taunts her, "How's this for fighting back?" She brings her pretty foot to rest on Lisa's lips and commands her, "Kiss my foot!" Lisa turns her head away and screams, "No!" Shirley just smiles. "If you won't kiss my foot, maybe you'll kiss my butt," she says. The sexy housewife then begins to lower her big curvy butt down onto the wrestler's face. She bounces her sexy butt up and down and rubs her curvy butt cheeks all over Lisa's face as the struggling wrestler tries to push her off to no avail.

To be continued...

Remember to check out the poll and vote for who you think will win.
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,1099.0.html

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Housewife vs Wrestler - Part 1
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 04:44:27 PM »
Magnificently. This to possibly very good fight. Write next chapter, please..
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.