News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mrs Clause LINGERIE Christmas catfight

• 67 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: Mrs Clause LINGERIE Christmas catfight
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2023, 08:17:24 PM »
I grab Carrie's hair again with both hands and slam my knee into her belly, once, twice without letting go of her hair.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 08:18:52 PM by marlu Queen »
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline wyld_chyld

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2023, 09:10:00 PM »
Gutted i missed out on this as i would have walked it.
Anyway Blondie34 got my vote ….. go blonde  or go home losers
prrhsps you can enter the poll for geriatric Mrs Claws ….. you’re past your best to be fair huh old bitch

Voted for Marlu … love to tackle her
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 09:11:19 PM by wyld chyld »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2023, 11:18:30 PM »
Alison, Marlu and Natalie.   These three will be tops!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2023, 03:29:40 AM »
In shock of the power of Alison's lunch I hit the floor hard my jaw stings as I get back up use my weight to ball up my fist and fly up and connect with a right uppercut to your jaw that all you got bitch
Big girls fight hard

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2023, 11:01:19 AM »
I grab Carrie's hair again with both hands and slam my knee into her belly, once, twice without letting go of her hair.

I grab for Marlu’s hair as she grabs mine I shake her head as she shakes mine! We are cussing each other, then we hit someone  I feel my back  touching them then I feel the blow to the back of my head it stuns me then I hear Allison’s voice! Still dazed I feel Marlu’s knees I cough and gasp! She still has me upright as she got my hair! I let got hers and in desperation I stomp her left foot hard my finger nails claw into her cheeks pulling down

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2023, 03:36:55 PM »
I rush miss Allison as I see her and miss Marlu double team miss Carrie. As I get close I see miss Allison head snap back I grab her hair and place my foot in her back I pull and push hard hearing her back pop! Putting more pressure on her “hit her again!” As the others I don’t know are fighting or not besides us five!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2023, 11:38:43 PM »
I feel that damn bitch Carrie grab my cheeks and pull them, forcing me to let go of her hair with one hand while clawing at her tits as we collide in our fight with Natalie.

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2023, 12:14:54 AM »
I feel that damn bitch Carrie grab my cheeks and pull them, forcing me to let go of her hair with one hand while clawing at her tits as we collide in our fight with Natalie.

BITCH!!! I gasp I leave my nails marks in your cheeks! We hit Natalie and Alison. I jerk your hair back as I spin is as we all four hit the wall I knew you twice right above your thong!!! Then slam you into Alison making her bounce her head off the wall! As we are a huge tangled mess of limbs and hair !

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2023, 01:28:18 AM »
Hmmmmmm I say the sexy LatinaMom!!!!

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2023, 02:28:02 AM »
Tackles Alison to the ground mounting her and bang her head of the floor this is between us bitch as my right hand in your hair my left hand balled up and pounding you in your ugly face
Big girls fight hard

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2023, 06:49:02 AM »
The four of us collide against the wall, I take the opportunity to hit Natalie, grabbing her hair with one hand, at the same time my other hand grabs Carrie's tit, twisting it.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2023, 09:51:43 AM »
You really want to pick on me, Natalie? It seems you couldn't even handle Melody. Better back off of me before I throw you through the wall.

I am not afraid of you! She got lucky and I’ll get me revenge soon enough. What’s a matter scared I’ll rip all that hair out!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2023, 09:56:15 AM »
The four of us collide against the wall, I take the opportunity to hit Natalie, grabbing her hair with one hand, at the same time my other hand grabs Carrie's tit, twisting it.

I scream out as I  crushed hold two handfuls of Miss Alison’s hairs as she hit the floor! I yelp as miss Marlu got me by my hair and Miss Carries tit! Desperately to get away I elbow miss Marlu right tit twice feeling my elbow smash into her tit

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2023, 02:31:40 PM »
The castle in turmoil ..
As the ladies fight from one place to the next ..

Hmmmm do you think they will find sexy lingerie .. In packages under the tree?
Maybe hanging warmly in stockings by the fireplace?
More likely ripping them off, other ladies. Before clawing and hitting them ...

Make sure you show your fave ladies some support!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2023, 04:37:11 PM »
Natalie,Alison and Marlu are really into the Holiday Fight Spirit   When there is ass to be kicked these three are on top of it!  Hair needing restyled …their fingers are flexed and limber Same goes for using their slaps and fists
Nails sharpened so they dig the targets zoned in on!  These three can be all out brutal if they need be and will ….
So everyone sit back and watch these women and the rest show who will have the best Christmas in fcf this year :P
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting