News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mrs Clause LINGERIE Christmas catfight

• 67 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Mrs Clause LINGERIE Christmas catfight
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2023, 02:52:05 PM »
Wowwwwww This one is very close so far.
The ladies have been putting on a nice show for you so far.

It may come down to the very end, for the winner to stand out.
YOUR vote may be the one. That gives your fave lady here.
The win and her lingerie, for the holidays, from Mrs Clause!!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2023, 10:12:22 PM »
What a runaway by miss Alison.
Demolishing her opponents.
Well well bringing up the rear Carrie Can Fight.
Or it should read Carrie Can’t Fight.
What’s your excuse this time bitch. Can’t wait to hear from a pathetic loser. 

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2023, 07:03:34 AM »
That damn bitch Natalie hits me on my chest, releasing Carrie's hair I begin to punish Natalie's tit while I push Carrie making her fall to the floor next to the Christmas packages
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2023, 01:37:52 PM »
That damn bitch Natalie hits me on my chest, releasing Carrie's hair I begin to punish Natalie's tit while I push Carrie making her fall to the floor next to the Christmas packages

Hearing Miss Carrie fall to the floor I scream out as Miss Marlu grabs my tit! I feel her nails dig into my tit! Tears flow I turn my left hand grabs your hair pulling down as my right arm locks tight in a head lock my foot between your legs I twist throw you into the tree and wall and on Miss Carrie as I land on you still having you in the Head lock! “You old bitch!”

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2023, 05:44:25 PM »

Hearing Miss Carrie fall to the floor I scream out as Miss Marlu grabs my tit! I feel her nails dig into my tit! Tears flow I turn my left hand grabs your hair pulling down as my right arm locks tight in a head lock my foot between your legs I twist throw you into the tree and wall and on Miss Carrie as I land on you still having you in the Head lock! “You old bitch!”
We fall on the Christmas tree in a ball fight, I manage to get my knee into Natalie's stomach, Carrie rolls on the floor among the Christmas packages... all of us screaming and pulling each other's hair. Fucking whore!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2023, 01:32:10 PM »

We fall on the Christmas tree in a ball fight, I manage to get my knee into Natalie's stomach, Carrie rolls on the floor among the Christmas packages... all of us screaming and pulling each other's hair. Fucking whore!

Your knee is on my stomach which causes me to release my head lock we both grab for each others hair I let my red nails cut your roots as I pull our bodies slap together showing my teeth….bitch hope you asked Santa for a wig !

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2023, 10:37:01 PM »

Your knee is on my stomach which causes me to release my head lock we both grab for each others hair I let my red nails cut your roots as I pull our bodies slap together showing my teeth….bitch hope you asked Santa for a wig !
Now the fight centers between Natalie and me under the tree, holding each other's hair and pulling hard while the other girls, dazed among the packages, crawl in pain. Dirty bitch! I'm going to tear your hair out, showing you my teeth while taking a bite out of your right shoulder.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2023, 10:37:11 AM »

Now the fight centers between Natalie and me under the tree, holding each other's hair and pulling hard while the other girls, dazed among the packages, crawl in pain. Dirty bitch! I'm going to tear your hair out, showing you my teeth while taking a bite out of your right shoulder.

We both hurting and breathing hard we starting to sweat bad. I yell out ass you bite my right shoulder! I cry out tears falling. “Oh you bitch!”  I grab a present and hit you with it twice on your back it’s heavy and the wrapping comes undone. We separated I roll away and get to my knees.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2023, 03:12:31 PM »

Marlu what ever happened in the poll. You will always be a winner to me. With the way you are so classy and sexy
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2023, 12:15:46 AM »

We both hurting and breathing hard we starting to sweat bad. I yell out ass you bite my right shoulder! I cry out tears falling. “Oh you bitch!”  I grab a present and hit you with it twice on your back it’s heavy and the wrapping comes undone. We separated I roll away and get to my knees.
Both of us on our knees, I remove my messy hair from my face, with the wounds and bruises from the fierce fight... I start hitting you with gift packages that are under the tree... Damn whore!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2023, 03:47:27 AM »
Carrie

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2023, 11:05:49 AM »

Both of us on our knees, I remove my messy hair from my face, with the wounds and bruises from the fierce fight... I start hitting you with gift packages that are under the tree... Damn whore!

I get on my knees I glare at you hurting and sweating I get hit with presents! I pick up some throwing them back “bitch I hate you!” My right hand throws a present my left following it with a slap to your face!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2023, 07:38:05 PM »

I get on my knees I glare at you hurting and sweating I get hit with presents! I pick up some throwing them back “bitch I hate you!” My right hand throws a present my left following it with a slap to your face!
I manage to stop your slap in time to grab your hair again with my other free hand while I look at Alison and shout: At least we're fighting! throwing a package at her head

Offline StephKat

• I’m 36 old your mom interested in cyber fights.
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2023, 01:08:20 AM »
Happy Holidays to all, sorry I honestly forgot about this poll lol. Best of luck to all the ladies
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2023, 07:02:38 AM »
One more smart ass comment out of you, Marlu, and you will be eating your Christmas dinner through a straw after I knock your teeth in.
Come here to fight if you dare... Bitchhh