News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

All Hail the Queen JennyFighter versus BustyMariaFights

• 95 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: All Hail the Queen JennyFighter versus BustyMariaFights
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2023, 06:29:13 PM »
I expect it be closer in voted for miss Maria however miss Jenny enjoy your retirement

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2023, 06:33:08 PM »
The elevator doors open and i step out into the crowded to a loud applause as I have done a hundred times before. I can see the Blonde Amazon from across the room. she is taller......bigger boobs and MUCH MUCH younger. "no wonder she handled Kelly so easy" I say to myself as I make my way to the center of the room as the people form a circle around us. I stop at a table and take my ear rings out and hand them to a young man with a wink. I greet many of the guests before finally turning around and looking you dead in the eyes. You may be younger and bigger but i am a vicious bitch and I am not afraid.   

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2023, 06:34:13 PM »
I expect it be closer in voted for miss Maria however miss Jenny enjoy your retirement
Thank you I intend to.

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2023, 07:18:11 PM »
I see you strutting proudly and confidently towards the large open area and I hear the roar and cheers as I can tell that you have a great following, and you are not someone to take lightly, and as I see you slipping off your earings and handing them off to a young man, I notice, im just alittle taller, and maybe alittle bustier, but not by much, as I slip my rings off and my earings and hand them off to an eagerly cheering and smiling young man and give him a kiss on his cheek as I walk towards you in the center of the room!! "Oh Im counting on you being vicious, I know you didnt get your title and reputation by being soft BITCH!!"  Yt
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 07:20:31 PM by bustymariafights »

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2023, 08:36:57 PM »
I am watching the fight but also keeping an eye on the guests. The crowd is starting to cheer and whistle. Maria off to a fast start. I can see why she handled Kelly so easily. Can hear some men starting to urge Jenny on to fight back. I sip my drink and smile as people yell and cheer and also pair off as they watch fight.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2023, 08:39:31 PM »
Come on Maria get this bitch, rip her hair out strip her.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2023, 12:42:00 AM »
Maria for the one sided win
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2023, 01:22:34 AM »
Maria is so proud of her massive tits, but Jenny will destroy her, pounding her tits into submission & leaving her sobbing. Speed

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2023, 10:03:43 AM »
there is nothing more exciting than two proud busty sexy ladies standing toe to toe just moments before they start tearing each other apart.
Hoping Jenny will be the one who prevails.

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2023, 11:58:34 AM »
Maria is not giving Jenny a chance. She is relentless in her attack overwhelming Jenny! Jenny's supporters are yelling for her to claw Maria's tits. Maria just mauling Jenny at will. Several men start to whisper, "Looks like we have a new Queen."

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2023, 12:41:36 PM »
Oh look at the big loud mouth Jennyfighter getting her ass beaten, you weak ass bitch

Offline fchman

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2023, 12:46:43 PM »
Oh look at the big loud mouth Jennyfighter getting her ass beaten, you weak ass bitch
She doesn't do better than you Kelly  ;), she's taking a bad beating  :o

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2023, 03:02:05 PM »
Well judging by the votes I suppose I should trip on my heels , smack my head on a table and be done lol......But despite the lopsided count lets have a little fun anyways.............turning back twords my roaring fans i peel off my dress and hand it off to the young man. The crowd goes nuts as i shake my naked tits for them. I take it all in knowing my days are numbered. then i turn back to you and smile..."lose the dress babe , we fight in thongs and heels here" standing with my hands on my hips and tits pushed out as I watch you.

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2023, 03:05:08 PM »
Watch as Jenny peels off her dress and the men whistle and catcall as she shakes her tits at them. Maria now being urged to match Jenny!

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2023, 03:26:18 PM »
"You and I both know this has nothing to do with votes, this is about two busty mature catfighters hell bent on destroying each other!!" as I see you taunting teasing and getting the crowd into the fight, and as I slip off my dress and down to my thong and heels, I hand my dress off to a young man who is already noticeable rock hard, and I grasp my big full breasts and squeeze them as I rotate around for the crowd before spinning around and stepping right at you standing staring face to face, tits to tits "I hope you brought your vicious side today BITCH!!"  YT [/color]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 03:28:59 PM by bustymariafights »