News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

All Hail the Queen JennyFighter versus BustyMariaFights

• 95 Replies

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
Re: All Hail the Queen JennyFighter versus BustyMariaFights
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2023, 03:38:08 PM »
The men cheer and several of the women scowl and snarl. "Tear her up! To no one in particular. I have the wait staff make sure everyone has a drink or something to eat as the fight begins in earnest!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2023, 03:49:37 PM »
Talk about a blowout start!  Looks like Maria has such a lead it would be a miracle to see Jenny catch her . Hope she can so Jenny can have a good pollfight finale at least
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2023, 06:59:05 PM »
I take a step in so our huge tits smash together and we are nose to nose. " Dont worry about me bitch , Im here to hurt you and hurt you bad" i line my nipples up with yours so you can feel how hard they are. I scrap them back and forth across yours but thats just a distraction......as soon as i feel you rubbing your nips in return I throw my head back and then swing it forward hard! aiming my forehead right at your chin.

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2023, 07:04:06 PM »
Very sad  to read that Jenny is hanging it up. She will always be the Goddess of FCF to me.

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2023, 07:34:05 PM »
as our big heavy full breasts mash hard into each others, the begin to mushroom out from the sides as I feel you begin to run your breasts and thick hard nipples over my own breasts and thick hard nipples, and then out of nowhere "BAM!!" your forehead comes crashing into my chin sending me dazed and staggering backwards, as the crowd cheers and roars their approval as the fight is now on!! "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I scream out as I shake my head and get my senses back and get focuaed back on you, my big breasts swaying side to side as I step back at you, drawing my left fist back as I see you and your own big breasts swaying and as I fake my left jab at you and you seem to dodge your head to avoid my left hook, I have already launched my balled up right fist into a nasty hard uppercut that comes crashing up into your chin "CRACK!!"  YT

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2023, 07:40:58 PM »
The crowd is in a frenzy as the fight is on. Neither woman backing down as men start ti hide their bulges as some women start to rub under their dresses. I sip my drink and look over at BattleStud and say,"maria has a fight on her hands noiw

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2023, 08:39:31 PM »
The ladies ready to go to war!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 09:26:56 PM by RowdyOldMan »

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2023, 09:00:30 PM »
revised and resized picture comparison

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2023, 04:24:49 AM »
The fights going really good. Those hard hit are finding their marks and your breasts are connecting rough and mean
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline BustyCarolina

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2023, 02:35:22 PM »
My girl Jennyfighter all the way, she will retire on top!! Beat this bitches ass!!

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2023, 03:14:08 PM »
I smile big as I see you stumble back into the crowd when my head butt connects with your chin. I see you shake your head trying to regain your senses As you move back in towards me. I push my chest out proudly as we move back together. I see you prepared to swing at my jiggling boobs and as I move to avoid your swing I never see the upper cut coming as it connects with my chin. There's a loud crack and a white Flash in my vision as I stumbled back. Tripping on my heels I fall flat on my butt. Some in the crowd gasp and others point and laugh as I sit on my ass shaking the cobwebs out of my head. I get back to my feet a little red in the face from embarrassment and definitely sore in the jaw. I move back in a little more cautiously this time. I fake like I'm going to swing my right at your head but instead shoot my left hand up and grab your hair hard. As I rip your head to the side by your hair my right hand goes to your jiggling bare breast and I dig my nails in hard.

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2023, 03:35:29 PM »
Sipping champagne while watching and taking mental notes… “Do it bitches… tear each other up…”
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2023, 03:57:52 PM »
my uppercut lands perfect and hard as it sends you stumbling and right on your ass!! I wiggle my big breasts to the crowd cheering as I walk towards you "get up, get up BITCH!!" I yell at you as I give you time to get to your feet "this is going to be long and painful!!" As I dodge your hand only to feel the burning sensation in my scalp from your other hand catching my hair and yanking "Uuuughhh!!" and then I feel your claws, snatch hold of my breast, "Aaaargggh!!" as I quickly swing my left hand up into your blonde hair and twist and yank it hard to the side "YOU REALLY WANNA GO HANDS ON TITFIGHT?" as I slam my right palm down hard onto your left breast with a loud smack, then curl my fingers and dig my claws into your breast and begin squeezing and yanking your breast hard and twisting!!  Yt

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2023, 04:46:43 PM »
I sip my champagne as I stand to the side as I watch Maria and Jenny rip into each other. I look around and see people cheering and yelling as the women clamp down on their tits. Jenny putting up a great fight as Maria twists and digs her nails into Jenny's tits.

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2023, 04:57:26 PM »
Finding a seat next to Rowdy and sipping on my own glass of champagne with him as we both watch this fight, and as I see the claws sinking into each of their breasts I run my left hand over my right breast remembering how those claws felt as I grit my teeth!!