News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

All Hail the Queen JennyFighter versus BustyMariaFights

• 95 Replies

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
All Hail the Queen JennyFighter versus BustyMariaFights
« on: December 27, 2023, 12:23:56 PM »
After Maria's destruction of Kelly people have taken to calling Maria the Queen of the polls! JennyFighter has claimed she is the true Queen of the polls and has agreed to face Maria in an anything goes catfight. The fight will take place in a penthouse overlooking the city. The anticipation for this match has people lining up hoping to get in to witness the fight.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=83736
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=36530
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 01:24:23 PM by RowdyOldMan »

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
Re: All Hail the Queen
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 12:58:55 PM »
I am at the penthouse making sure that everything is set for the party and the fight. The caterer is ready, and drinks are being offered by the staff as the first of the spectators are arriving. The limited space means only a fortunate few will get to witness the fight firsthand, but I have also set up monitors in the hallway for people to watch the fight.

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 01:00:09 PM »
After my war with Kelly I thought I would have some time off but when Rowdy reached out to me about a nasty penthouse catfight and who my opponent was going to be, well I just couldnt pass this one up, she has been well known throughout the pollfighting circuit and some have put her up there as Queen status, so to have the chance to face off against this bitch, well lets just say I would never pass this chance up!! and as I pull into the large circular drive through and get out, I see and hear people talking and pointing at me as if they know why Im there, and as I strut proudly through the large open foyer and to the private elevator, my big breasts bounce and my sexy ass sways, I extend my finger showing off a nicely manicured set of nails as I push the P button and wait for the elevator!!  Yt

Offline D69again

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2023, 01:16:58 PM »
All hail Maria!

Offline MatureQueenTori

Re: All Hail the Queen JennyFighter versus BustyMariaFights
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 02:15:10 PM »
All hail Queen Jenny!! Rip her apart Jenny

Offline BrittneyMature

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2023, 02:48:20 PM »
All hail Queen Jenny!! Rip her apart Jenny

Maria will win this fight, nobody should take advice from a slut like you Tori

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2023, 03:08:11 PM »
Neither of these two bitches is my friend, rather they are both my rivals... but I will be happy to see how those bitches destroy each other
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2023, 03:16:16 PM »
Gladly accepting an invitation to the penthouse… I step off the elevator anticipating to watch a rough fight
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2023, 03:22:05 PM »
I greet the invited guests as they arrive. make sure they are comfortable as we await the arrival of the fighters.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2023, 03:55:25 PM »
I have been doing poll fights for years now and I have had great success most of the time. Recently I have decided to step away from them as I really dont get as much out of them as I used to. However when I saw what Maria did to Kelly Something told me I had to give this busty bitch a chance to retire me properly. Win or lose this will be my last poll but i felt it necessary to gibe Maria the opportunity  to show that she really is the Queen around here..........And so I take a deep breath as my driver opens my door and helps me out of the car. Im wearing my see through dress with no bra of course. My heels clacking against the marble floor of the lobby as I make my way to elevator. Many of my fans are here and they smile and wave as the door closes and I press the button to head to the top floor.

Online marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2023, 04:00:32 PM »
I have been doing poll fights for years now and I have had great success most of the time. Recently I have decided to step away from them as I really dont get as much out of them as I used to. However when I saw what Maria did to Kelly Something told me I had to give this busty bitch a chance to retire me properly. Win or lose this will be my last poll but i felt it necessary to gibe Maria the opportunity  to show that she really is the Queen around here..........And so I take a deep breath as my driver opens my door and helps me out of the car. Im wearing my see through dress with no bra of course. My heels clacking against the marble floor of the lobby as I make my way to elevator. Many of my fans are here and they smile and wave as the door closes and I press the button to head to the top floor.
I don't think Jenny is finished, my respects to you, and I think you still have a lot of fights left to do... I'm counting on my next rematch bitch.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2023, 04:05:00 PM »
I am notified that both women are in the building and heading up to the penthouse. Ilet the guests know that Jenny and maria are here. A murmur starts through the crowd and some best are made.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2023, 04:07:47 PM »
I don't think Jenny is finished, my respects to you, and I think you still have a lot of fights left to do... I'm counting on my next rematch bitch.
Yes I am finished. This is my last one.

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2023, 04:09:17 PM »
I know this isnt going to be an easy fight, as the elevator speeds upward to the penthouse my big breasts are shimmying and shaking from the movement, as it begins to slow as it gets to the 90th floor, and then the huge brass elevator doors open up and I step out, theres a crowd of people that are already sitting around and start clapping and cheering as they see me, and then all the way across on the other side of the penthouse opens another set of elevator doors, and there she is, my opponent stands proudly and very busty as my eyes lock onto hers and the glares already start!!   Yt
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 04:11:04 PM by bustymariafights »

Offline fchman

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2023, 05:30:36 PM »
Go Maria !