News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sassywrestler Vs Mark ( Pin style oil match)

• 42 Replies

Offline Barbiehowell

• Its a busty mature war, may the best bitch win!
Re: Sassywrestler Vs Mark ( Pin style oil match)
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2024, 05:08:17 AM »
What an amazing and great start to this poll and match, great job both of you!!

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2024, 11:29:13 AM »
bridging up and twisting my body but it's not enough to roll you over,  instead you slide forward and I feel your thighs slip around my head sitting down tight.    Listening to your taunts about control and wearing myself out.  " You won't wear me out!  "  Keeping my heels tight on the mat and pulling my arms hard attempting to get them behind your back!   I arch my lower back pushing against you at the same time wanting to slip my head back and try to get out from under your tight sit. 

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2024, 04:02:01 PM »
He continues to struggle under me. "ojhhhh  you're such a strong man"...then I lower my breasts on hius face
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2024, 05:37:00 PM »
I push against your back trying to unseat you but the slippery oil helps you move back enough to swallow my face with your ample chest.  Twisting my head as far to the side as I can slipping between your breasts.  I wrap my arms around your back which briefly makes your smother even more effective but I have a plan.  Twisting my torso  pulling hard and rolling my hips at the same time wanting to turn you over.   "Mmpppphhh  just...wait."

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2024, 02:53:19 AM »
"still think a woman can't outwrestle a man Mark"    ;D

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 03:37:45 AM »
Looking up at you with a look of pure concern feeling my lungs and muscles burning from the struggle.  The slick oil is clearly working to your advantage as I can't get enough grip to unmount you....YET!! Your thighs hold my face straight up and my arms are trapped under your knees.   Grunting from you slipping into a solid position.   

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 04:01:08 AM »
The oil helps Mark slip out of a sure 10 count but before her can get back up on his knees I trap him between my thighs  in a reversed head scissor     "we can make a submission match Mark"   :-)

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2024, 04:14:57 AM »
Avoiding your pin attempt and we slither on our sides feeling your thighs searching for my head and I press my hands firmly into your hips and pull hard trying to slip my head out before you power into the scissor.  " you won't get this pin and you know it! " 
grabbing for you body and scrambling under you trying to work the oil to my advantage and escape. 

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2024, 04:40:54 AM »
Mark starts taunting me  "you can't pin me"   I start to get annoyed losing my focus and he escapes my scissors. I try to keep him down but he's fighting real hard to escape

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2024, 04:56:41 AM »
taking advantage of how slick my body is oiled up but that also allows you to slip into positions easier,   Your body presses against my back and I spin instantly turning to face you pressing my chest into yours trying to turn you on your back in the middle of the pit.   

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2024, 05:07:06 AM »
Mark tries to pin me down but I fight back !

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2024, 05:15:49 AM »
getting you on your back for the first time this match feeling my adrenaline surging trying to get your arms secured but you are slippery and struggling hard.  I press my oily chest down  across yours spreading my legs for stability and while I know I won't get a pin now I can wear you down a little like you have done to me. 

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2024, 05:23:10 AM »
"not so easy to control me uh""   I roll Mark over and mount his back.  "I'm gonna wear you down baby then pin your ass"

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2024, 05:33:56 AM »
I slip on top of you but my weight isn't enough to hold you there and you turn us over facing my back.  My hands reach for your arms pulling them down in front of my chest.  holding my hips down tight into the mat and scissoring my legs tight so you can't slip under me.  Shaking hard rolling my hips  " it won't be easy!"  grunting and protecting myself as I try to shake you. 

Offline female wrestle fan

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2024, 07:33:14 AM »
Usually I believe in most of the mixed matches the males would win, although the votes seem to go to the females.  In most of those there seems to be a significant size and weight difference.  In this case the size and weight are very similar so given Sassy's experience and the type of match I believe she would actually win this this time irl.  For a number of years I have tried to get a mixed match here, not necessarily a poll but just a cyber match and never found an opponent.  I believe I know the reason for that though.
Give my compliments to General Hill.  Tell him the enemy's ammunition is just as wet as his and he will hold his position.
Stonewall Jackson at the Battle of Chantilly 1862.