News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sassywrestler Vs Mark ( Pin style oil match)

• 42 Replies

Offline matchbookpin

Sassywrestler Vs Mark ( Pin style oil match)
« on: February 07, 2024, 05:29:45 PM »
Intergender Oil Wrestling match to a 10 count pin! 
The former Oil wrestling Champ Sassywrestler is challenged by unknown newcomer Matchbook ( Mark) 
Mark's stats are 32 year old 5'10 and 165lbs and while he doesn't have the oil wrestling experience of Sassy his passion for wrestling is sure to be an asset. 
Sassy's stats are 5'8 and 155lbs with more experience oil wrestling and the credentials to back it up she is confident that she will handle Mark. 

The match will take place at our local gym after hours so there are no distractions or excuses.  There is a large 14' x 14'  oil pit with high sides ready to hold each opponent in the pit until the very last second.   The pin count will be honors system and counted by the opponent on top.   

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
Re: Sassywrestler Vs Mark ( Pin style oil match)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 05:50:01 PM »
Ok Matchbook...you wanted a match...well you got your match baby  ;D

I enter the room wearing a sexy red cover up  :-)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 05:52:22 PM by sassywrestler »
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 06:28:23 PM »
Stepping out of the changing room wearing a pair of dark blue shorts with the strings of a black thong peeking out just above the waistband of my shorts.  Hiding my jaw dropping as I walk in to see Sassy standing by the Oil Pit looking stunning in her red cover up.   
Smirking and feeling my body get even tenser the closer we get.  " there will be no denying who the best wrestler is after this" 

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 06:39:06 PM »
You have that right Mark...:-)

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 06:51:57 PM »
climbing into the oil pit across from you holding the bottle of coconut oil in my hand giving a squirt all over the floor of the pit then drizzling it over your shoulders letting it run down your upper body and coat your skin.    I start filling my palm with cups of oil and patting them over your body making sure you have total coverage but stopping at your neck.   

Smirking as I kick off my boxers and tossing them outside the pit kneeling in front of you in my black thong.   

Offline AlisonTyler

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 07:15:19 PM »
C’mon Sassy. You’ve got this. Pin him for the 10 count. I believe in you.

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 09:00:04 PM »
I look at Mark and smile. He's quite fit but wayyyy to sure of himself like most young man his age.  I begin applying seductively baby oil all over my body. I see him take off his boxers revealing a very small black thong. I stare at him and slowly remove my bikini top and begin to massage my breasts. "remember,,,,you wanted this match"   ;D

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2024, 09:11:35 PM »
watching you untie your bikini top slowly letting the strings slide all over your firm breasts sending a chill down my spine as my gstring jumps.   Holding the bottle of oil and pouring it over my shoulders taking my time letting you have a good look at how visible my muscles are oiled up.  Giving you a flex side on " I am going to enjoy out wrestling you! "  Continuing to massage my upper body and torso with oil watching you close. 

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2024, 09:13:21 PM »
"have a good look at the winner!"  smirking and keeping a close watch on your toned body glistening in oil. 

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2024, 11:55:32 PM »
This little man is soooooo full of himself. "Ever heard of humble pie...we'll see who outwrestles who".

I get down on my knees sliding towards the middle of the pit.  Mark thinks this is private but I know his type. If I beat him he will denying it. The word got around that he and I are having a wrestling match. There's a large window giving access to the room from above. "Look above Mark,,,looks like we have some visitors"   ;D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 11:59:31 PM by sassywrestler »

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 12:02:15 AM »
we are both oiled up completely and there is only one thing left to do now and that's settle this question about who the best wrestle is. 
smiling " I don't like pie" 
I hunch over a little on my knees slipping towards you in the large mat, hands up in front of my chest.    I hear you mention there are visitors and I follow your eyes to see the 2nd floor lobby has a crowd gathered by the window with their arms up. 
Circling you to the right,  "glad there will be people to see you pinned!" 

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2024, 12:51:39 AM »
Mark is waving at everyone. I see my opportunity and I  lunge at at him totally catching him by surprise. He falls down on his back and I immediately  cover his body with mine...grabbing his arms and pulling them over his head while I press my breasts against his mouth, my thighs encircles his body  "that will shut you up little man" 
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 12:59:43 AM by sassywrestler »

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2024, 12:59:27 AM »
I am trying to build some hype in the gym and turn the momentum from fully on Sassy's side to somewhat balanced. 
Taken by surprise and before I know what happened i'm on my back squirming against the slippery mat.  You take my arms pinning them above my head and your chest moves into position over my face getting a close view of your ample chest.  " your nipples are so hard already!"  leaning forward to suck one into my mouth with tight suction and lapping against the nipple with my tongue.   You press down harder making it more difficult to work my mouth "mmmppphhhh" 
I plant my feet into the mat and drive up hard with both legs turning to the left and trying desperately to turn you over.   
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 03:04:00 AM by matchbookpin »

Offline ThickMel

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2024, 03:31:02 AM »
In a standard submission match, I think I would lean towards Mark winning the match but an oil match is significantly different from traditional submission wrestling.  I believe Sassy has the experience edge and in my estimation they are very close in all other categories including size and strength.  I believe Sassy will use her oil experience to keep Mark on the defensive and an aggressive and seasoned Sassy pins Mark for the count easier than expected. 

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2024, 04:51:17 AM »
Mark tries to bridge up using his legs but I slide up on his shoulders placing my full weight on top of her with his head between my thighs.  " Think you can power out...all I have to do is squeeze ...you're not going anywhere...go ahead wear yourself out"   ;D