News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sassywrestler Vs Mark ( Pin style oil match)

• 42 Replies

Offline madimagic

Re: Sassywrestler Vs Mark ( Pin style oil match)
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 10:48:48 PM »
Pin him Sassy!  Show him what girl power is all about!  ;D 8)  You have my vote!

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2024, 12:42:40 AM »
All the women are encouraging me and the men are all silent not believing one of their own is being woman handled in front of their very eyes!  Mark is fighting hard ...I try to keep him subdued...he's a very proud man
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2024, 02:32:36 AM »
Feeling the pressure and saying I'm the underdog is an understatement.   Having trained so hard for this match coming in with the best cardio and strength my body will give!,  I have to show you my capabilities.   
I squirm hard going from right to left and as I do I can feel my thong rubbing casing a bulge making my excitement level surge.  My upper body flexes hard pressing against you feeling your evenly matched strength meet me at every attempt to escape.  Bucking my hips up hard turning you over and the look on your face shows everything.   Pressing my body down against yours feeling the tension and determination to prove without a doubt who should have reconsidered this challenge. 

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2024, 03:00:50 AM »
Mark is now on top of me trying to wear me down demonstrating his skills...

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2024, 03:08:31 AM »
laying across your upper body feeling the strength that I still have to fight out of you pressing my chest down hard compressing yours,  throwing my legs back to search for your arm snapping my thighs around it and grabbing your other arm with my hands spreading you wide in a tight cross body pin!  " it's been one sided so far Sassy but I came to WIN!" 

Offline jumpisay5

• UK male . I like boxing,mixed wrestling and NHB.A
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2024, 02:55:43 AM »
Glares at  Madi.  I  have to  be  honest  Mark , and even though  i should  support the  guys, I think as the ladies do  that sassy's experience would count and she would win. It is a  great and  hot match. thanks

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2024, 04:59:41 PM »
 I rock back and forth and escape from underneath him  then rolling him over on his back " I came to win as well Mark"!  Then proceed to applied a reversed headscissor pin!   Everyone can hear Mark tell in pain

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2024, 05:20:52 PM »
"Aaaaahhhh" spreading my legs apart as you rock but I can't keep you pinned being turned over under you now.   My face is beet red and hot from the struggle,  your thighs lock around my head and I get a dangerously close view of your toned butt wincing in pain from the squeeze.   My hands slap against the back of your thighs prying as much as I can to try to ease the pressure.   Planting my feet into the mat and bucking my hips up under your weight trying anything I can to raise either shoulder.   I can hear the cheering coming from the balcony of the gym as the spectators have picked their favorite.   

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2024, 06:56:24 PM »
"I'm gonna wear you down Mark and then PIN you in front of everyone"

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2024, 01:13:53 AM »
Struggling hard to slip my head out from your scissor hold but my cardio is being tested. My hands rub frantically against the back of your thighs grunting from the pressure of your thighs.  As you taunt me about getting the pin I panic and pull as much power as I can to try to roll toward you.   

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2024, 02:16:45 PM »
Congratulations on the dominating win Sassy! 
Thanks to everyone who voted and commented.  It always adds a lot to the match having input. 

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2024, 02:50:09 AM »
Women are powerful !!!

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2024, 11:49:26 AM »
So right Oilprincess!   You girls are impressive in both technique, strength and determination.   
I love the challenge!