News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erin Lee vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a South Pacific Overwater Bungalow Catfight

• 73 Replies

Offline Lauren Vanessa

Re: Erin Lee vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a South Pacific Overwater Bungalow Catfight
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2024, 12:39:16 AM »
Big congrats to Erin for beating this tattoo bitch.
She got what she deserved.

Got what I deserved? Wow! That's a lil harsh! Jealous much?

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2024, 12:43:18 AM »
You let go of my chin and get up off my back standing over me. My head drops to the carpet where I lay face down limp like a rag doll gasping and moaning. My arms and legs all akimbo … I’m completely spent but my woozy brain is still send out signals and I move my shaky arms to plant my palms on the carpet to pull myself up … The attempt barely lasts a couple seconds before my arms collapse and flop down again. Through the fog in my brain I hear your giggles and offer no resistence when you roll me over on my back with your foot. I lay there with my tits and belly heaving as you strip off my daisys and thong … my sweaty beaten bod and all my inks exposed for everyone to see …

My eyes are still wet with tears but I make out a shadow as you reach down and grab my hair again. I cry out and flail my arms as you pull me up roughly first to all fours making me crawl a few paces and then all the way up to my feet. You pull me to the doorway … I stumble with you on shaky legs until my back presses against the door frame and you slam your bod into mine … You push your breasts into mine and we bump foreheads as I hear your bitchy hiss about “Same place next year … IF YOU DARE!”

You wrap your arms around me and lift me up to send me over the railing and then turn your back and go inside again … Erin ya shoulda waited till you heard the splash! I’m not gonna lie, I got lucky. My arm hooks around the railing and also the fight tired you out just enough that ya aren’t at full strength. My naked bod dangles over the rail giving anybody around a good look and a free thrill as I use the teeny tiny bit of strength I have left to strain and finally pull myself back up over the railing and down on the deck where I lay in a crumpled naked heap hoping you don’t turn around and take a look out here until I can recover a little.

But no my luck reaches its limit … I see you turn your head and your eyes go big in a look of surprise that becomes an angry glare as you stomp back out toward me. Aw f--k! I know I gotta get the hell away from this damn railing so I force myself up and start crawling toward the doorway ... I groan and pull up to my knees not trusting my legs to keep me up if I try to stand. Don't ask me why I'm going back in, I really can't answer that. I have a pretty good idea how this is gonna end. I just know I've got to do it ... no matter what happens
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 07:00:59 AM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2024, 07:24:12 AM »
 Loved this poll fight!!
I think Lauren will be winning a lot of polls in the future now we have seen how tough she is x
Thank yous for the fun    :-*
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2024, 09:48:21 AM »
Jeeez, what do i have to do to make this bitch go away and let me enjoy my holiday. I hear you shuffling back into the bungalow and i realise once again i failed to toss you into the ocean. Do i still wanna fight this bitch, finish her, maybe have her as my servant for the rest of my holiday...Hell no!!
I move towards you, cautiously, you look defeated but i'm starting to see you will never simply give up, i have to take your pride, your desire and yes, your body and destroy them.
Raising my right hand i slap you hard across the face, "FFS go down and stay there...you lost accept it" i growl
I grab your right wrist and spin you round, moving in right behind you so my now naked tits mash against your back, then my left arm goes across your throat and hooks into the elbow of my right arm, i start to try choking you out. Leaning against you, forcing you down onto your knees. I go to my back but keep the choke on combining this with wrapping my legs around your body looking to finally take the fight out of ya.

You squirm and struggle and i lose patience. I give up on the choke and scissors, i know what i'm gonna do. With you on your back i peel off my thong and stand astride you, then i slowly lower my naked mound down over your face. "Let's see how ya like this tramp" I press down, my mound covers your nose and mouth sealing them from getting any air. I grab your hair and pull your head up so your face is even tighter pressed against my admittedly moist mound. I keep this up till i feel your body go limp and then i lift up, looking down between my thighs at your pretty flushed face. Your eyes have rolled up in your head so i get completely up and get a glass of water which i throw over your face....don't wanna drown you when i toss you into the ocean.

You start to stir so once again i use your hair to haul you to your feet and once again i take you to the railings, this time i bunch up my right hand and punch you in the stomach, that should distract you enough for me to slip my right hand between your thighs, curl my fingers around your mound and toss you over the railings...this time i watch till i see the splash...ain't no mistake this time, the bitch swims with the fishes.

Offline StephKat

• I’m 36 old your mom interested in cyber fights.
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2024, 12:23:20 PM »

I challenge you bitch in your poll challenge and you didn’t have the nerve to respond at all. Total disrespect  but obviously you are a coward or afraid but it doesn’t matter the same result would have happened.
You got what you asked for a total beat down.

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2024, 04:38:09 PM »

I challenge you bitch in your poll challenge and you didn’t have the nerve to respond at all. Total disrespect  but obviously you are a coward or afraid but it doesn’t matter the same result would have happened.
You got what you asked for a total beat down.

Yes you did challenge me ... on Feb 1. Erin accepted my challenge on Jan 30 in a comment on a pic on my page. I said that in a post on my challenge thread but you're right. I shoulda reached out to you personally. For that I apologize.  :)

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2024, 08:17:53 PM »
You’re on me in a flash just as I make it up to my feet. The sudden hard slap in the face you give me rocks and snaps my head to the side, my tousled blonde hair flies and I stagger and almost fall. You keep me standing by grabbing my wrist and spinning me around. My arms flail the air as you push into me from behind … your rock hard nipples stab my shoulder blades. Your strong arm wraps around my throat under my chin crushing my windpipe in a perfect rear naked choke … kinda appropriate since I am naked, right? “Accckkk!” My arms jerk and wave and I slap at your arm with no strength as my legs buckle and I sink to my knees.

You’re in complete control now and stretch us out on the carpet. OMG can this get any worse? You betcha … Your lethal legs clamp my bod like a vise and start to squeeeeeeze. Between the choke and the scissors every breath of my precious air is going gone goodbye. As I start fading I manage to gasp out “Stop … I’m done … no more … I give …”

Just before I pass out you let go and slide away from me letting my limp body flop on the carpet. My eyes aren’t focused and my vision is blurry so all I see is a shadowy form hovering over me. I only realize its you when you lower your now naked mound on my face. You settle down covering my nose and mouth and start to grind … WTF?? I said I give up!! WTF more does she want?? My mouth is covered so I can’t ask it out loud but I’m sure thinking it! You yank my hair pushing my face even more into your hot wet mound as you sit there enjoying yourself having a good ol’ time. It isn’t long before I go completely limp and fade to black …

I dunno how long I was out but a splash of ice water on my face brings me around. I blink my eyes and cough and you footslap me in the face to make me more aware of where I am and what just happened to me. Satisfied you grab my hair and yank me up again and pull me over to the railing. Being a total bitch you punch me in the belly for no reason. While I’m gasping and hunched over you pitch me up and over the railing and I bellyflop into the lagoon with a splash … keeping my head above the water too weak and beaten to swim as I float in toward the wet sand on the beach.

The End
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 08:52:49 PM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline Aniella36

• 36 yr here to fight
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2024, 01:32:34 AM »
It’s a wonder SpongeBob or Patrick didn’t try to save you. I guess when they saw you they swam in the other direction.
Good riddance
Congrats to Erin
36 yr female here to fight.
Any type of fight. It doesn’t matter
I don’t wrestle
5’7 140lbs  toned and in great physical shape

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2024, 09:12:07 AM »
Well, that's it folks, the fight is over and the bungalow is mine. Big big thanks to Lauren, takes two to make a good fight and she more than did her part. Some of the personal comments directed at her were uncalled for in my opinion. We are here to have fun not be made to feel small. That said, thanks to all that voted or commented for both Lauren and myself, you helped make the fight move along. Thanks again .

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2024, 09:25:18 AM »
Erin is walking this …. I dont know why but what I do know is thats shes a mouthy slut …. Aren’t you Erin

Quite definatley Charlee, never denied it
allow me to shut it for you Erin

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2024, 03:41:47 PM »
Well, that's it folks, the fight is over and the bungalow is mine. Big big thanks to Lauren, takes two to make a good fight and she more than did her part. Some of the personal comments directed at her were uncalled for in my opinion. We are here to have fun not be made to feel small. That said, thanks to all that voted or commented for both Lauren and myself, you helped make the fight move along. Thanks again .

Well my first poll fight is in the books and it was everything I hoped it would be ... yeah okay, the ending was kinda sucky but that's the way it goes sometimes.  ;)  :P  The biggest reason why it was something special for me is the one and only Erin Lee. Erin, thank you for taking a chance on a rookie and joining me on this wild amazing sexy intense ride! I'll never forget it! You totes rock in every way babe! But I'm going on record right now that I want a second chance with ya sometime ... and next time things just might be a little or a lot different, if I can help it!

Erin, thanks also for watching my back. I try not to let the neggie comments bother me, I guess some can't or won't switch off "bitch mode". It is what it is. I ignore 'em and focus on the fun.

A big thank you to everyone who voted, either for Erin (and there were a whole whole lot of ya) or for me (a hug for each and every one of ya ... sorry about getting ya wet, I just got outta the lagoon lol)! Thank you also to everyone who climbed aboard and watched our wild ride. I hope we made it worth your while and entertained ya. If we did, I guess I can live with getting pitched into that damn lagoon.  ;)

Okay, like they say in the ol' cartoon - "Th-th-th-th-that's all folks!"  I'll see ya all out on the waves! Surf's up!

Hey Erin ... Zigazig ah!  :-*  :-*  :-*

« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 10:50:33 PM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2024, 03:49:39 PM »
Love to see Erin getting rough on a rival!

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2024, 03:13:56 AM »
Damn that was one hell of a fight! Congrats to Erin for a dominant win and props to Lauren for fighting right to the finish! Great job both of you!
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2024, 12:50:49 AM »
Love to see Erin getting rough on a rival!

Erin loved it too ... the bitch   :P

I'll get her next time!