News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Erin Lee vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a South Pacific Overwater Bungalow Catfight

• 73 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: Erin Lee vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a South Pacific Overwater Bungalow Catfight
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2024, 08:01:06 PM »
It's getting hotter by the second!

Seems both confident cats yet sense they underestimated their rival, Laurens body nearly crushed by that flawless legs of steel. Still her claws were able to scratch that legs of steel badly, and how does Erin react from getting her legs hurt? Instead of crying for help she seems to want to tangle even more!!!

Both going all out will probably end with one loosing totally exhausted and being alone in the bungalow one of them will be on the winners mercy what may end big time!

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2024, 10:47:11 PM »
I don't think there will be much mercy for the loser the way these 2 are going at it! The winner should take the loser's fighting attire and make her her naked personal maid for the week!
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2024, 11:34:23 PM »
Tough call here. Evenly matched in every way, they both want it bad enough so the fight is going to be wild. In the end I'm going with Lauren. She's blonde and she's fierce!

Damn Erin made a believer out of me! I'm converted lol Smart money is on uber fierce and sexy Erin Lee!
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2024, 11:48:51 PM »
I’m team Tatt Cat all the way, she’s too hot to pull for anyone else.. Speec

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2024, 10:10:51 AM »
OMG I can’t believe how damn strong your thighs are … No matter how much I thrash and squirm I can’t break or even loosen the super tight vise like grip crushing my ribs. You have my now red face wedged so tight between your sweaty boobs that its getting nearly impossible for me to get a breath. I keep straining to somehow pull my head back letting out a muffled “unh” every few seconds but your grip on my hair keeps my face right where it is. Damn I can’t even open my mouth to attempt to bite my way free. I suddenly feel you relax your thigh muscles and think, yes she’s getting tired! Now’s my chance!

But then the most excruciating pain just shoots through my whole body as you extend your strong legs and wrench up the pressure forcing a scream of agony out of my mashed lips. My head is pounding but I can hear your hissing taunt "Still think I'm easy do ya bitch?". The furious curse I answer with comes out as a gasping mumble. But now I’m even more determined to escape and yeah okay also getting desperate. It totally sucks being trapped like this by an entitled bitch! I dig my nails deeper into the smooth flesh of your sleek strong thighs … twisting and clawing for all I’m worth wanting to make you suffer. At the same time my other hand still tugs and yanks your dark hair wrenching your neck and head. I’m doing this blind because my face is still between your heaving boobs but I know it’s working cuz I can hear your moans and you FINALLY release the scissors and pull my head back. I open my eyes and immediately gulp in wonderful breaths of air.

I know I can’t waste time getting my wind back even tho I’m still on top of you. I’m totally aware of your dangerous legs and most def do not want a repeat of that damn scissors and I know I’m vulnerable if I stay where I am. I feel you twist and thrust from under me to roll us over. “oh no ya don’t bitch!” I hiss through gritted teeth. You yank my hair back arching my neck so I return the favor … my nails graze your scalp as my fingers work to get a better grip. Our heaving sweaty boobs mash together as I push into you … stopping you from rolling me onto my back. My free hand clamps on your chin as I press the heel of my palm hard into it. We’re on our sides our bodies press together grinding with hard nipples stabbing … both gasping … locked together in a hot battle of willpower … Only one thought in my head, no way you’re getting me on my back bitch! No f---ing way!

I thought it before and you keep on re-inforcing my thought, you are one tough bitch, but tough as you are you ain't tough enough to get the better of me. "This is MY bungalow bitch" i hiss "
Your nails raking up the back of my thigh forces a change in my attack, i try to force you over onto your back but you fight this with every sinew in your body. I know i hurt you, i know i'll hurt you some more but right now i need to subdue you and drain your desire to fight.
As i go to roll you onto your back you grab at my hair, i wince as your nails graze my scalp and at the same time you force the heel of your hand up under my chin which makes my attempt to roll you futile. My head is forced back and instead of getting ontop of you we end up side by side.

I grab hold of your wrist, pulling your hand away from my chin, as you yank on my hair i yank on yours, this not only forces our heads back it also makes our chests thrust out. I can feel your firm erect nipples dig into my breasts through my thin bra and i've no doubts you can also feel mine do the same to you. I look to thrust my right thigh up between your legs, right up against against your daisy duke covered mound, i wanna test the strength in your legs so i drape my left leg on top of yours and start to scissor your thigh with mine. Can't actually see what i'm doing but we are so locked together that doesn't much matter.
I reach between us with my left hand and go to rip your bra away to expose your perky tits, my nails drag across your flesh and across your firm nipples..."Ready to give up bitch?" i gasp, still getting pain in my neck from your hair pulling.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2024, 10:13:12 AM »
Thanks Maverick, appreciate your support

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2024, 08:02:43 PM »
OMG I can’t believe how damn strong your thighs are … No matter how much I thrash and squirm I can’t break or even loosen the super tight vise like grip crushing my ribs. You have my now red face wedged so tight between your sweaty boobs that its getting nearly impossible for me to get a breath. I keep straining to somehow pull my head back letting out a muffled “unh” every few seconds but your grip on my hair keeps my face right where it is. Damn I can’t even open my mouth to attempt to bite my way free. I suddenly feel you relax your thigh muscles and think, yes she’s getting tired! Now’s my chance!

But then the most excruciating pain just shoots through my whole body as you extend your strong legs and wrench up the pressure forcing a scream of agony out of my mashed lips. My head is pounding but I can hear your hissing taunt "Still think I'm easy do ya bitch?". The furious curse I answer with comes out as a gasping mumble. But now I’m even more determined to escape and yeah okay also getting desperate. It totally sucks being trapped like this by an entitled bitch! I dig my nails deeper into the smooth flesh of your sleek strong thighs … twisting and clawing for all I’m worth wanting to make you suffer. At the same time my other hand still tugs and yanks your dark hair wrenching your neck and head. I’m doing this blind because my face is still between your heaving boobs but I know it’s working cuz I can hear your moans and you FINALLY release the scissors and pull my head back. I open my eyes and immediately gulp in wonderful breaths of air.

I know I can’t waste time getting my wind back even tho I’m still on top of you. I’m totally aware of your dangerous legs and most def do not want a repeat of that damn scissors and I know I’m vulnerable if I stay where I am. I feel you twist and thrust from under me to roll us over. “oh no ya don’t bitch!” I hiss through gritted teeth. You yank my hair back arching my neck so I return the favor … my nails graze your scalp as my fingers work to get a better grip. Our heaving sweaty boobs mash together as I push into you … stopping you from rolling me onto my back. My free hand clamps on your chin as I press the heel of my palm hard into it. We’re on our sides our bodies press together grinding with hard nipples stabbing … both gasping … locked together in a hot battle of willpower … Only one thought in my head, no way you’re getting me on my back bitch! No f---ing way!

I thought it before and you keep on re-inforcing my thought, you are one tough bitch, but tough as you are you ain't tough enough to get the better of me. "This is MY bungalow bitch" i hiss "
Your nails raking up the back of my thigh forces a change in my attack, i try to force you over onto your back but you fight this with every sinew in your body. I know i hurt you, i know i'll hurt you some more but right now i need to subdue you and drain your desire to fight.
As i go to roll you onto your back you grab at my hair, i wince as your nails graze my scalp and at the same time you force the heel of your hand up under my chin which makes my attempt to roll you futile. My head is forced back and instead of getting ontop of you we end up side by side.

I grab hold of your wrist, pulling your hand away from my chin, as you yank on my hair i yank on yours, this not only forces our heads back it also makes our chests thrust out. I can feel your firm erect nipples dig into my breasts through my thin bra and i've no doubts you can also feel mine do the same to you. I look to thrust my right thigh up between your legs, right up against against your daisy duke covered mound, i wanna test the strength in your legs so i drape my left leg on top of yours and start to scissor your thigh with mine. Can't actually see what i'm doing but we are so locked together that doesn't much matter.
I reach between us with my left hand and go to rip your bra away to expose your perky tits, my nails drag across your flesh and across your firm nipples..."Ready to give up bitch?" i gasp, still getting pain in my neck from your hair pulling.

“The hell its yours you bitch! Its MY bungalow!” I hiss back at you through clenched teeth. “And you are NOT taking it from me!” I stab and slash your scalp with my nails as I pull your hair even harder. I know from the fire burning in my own scalp that some strands of my blonde hair have been yanked out and I can tell from the look on your face and the little whimpers coming from you that you’ve lost more than a few strands yourself. Good! Serves you right for messing with me!

You grab my wrist and pull my hand from your chin while yanking down on my hair from the back wrenching my neck and snapping my head back. The sudden shock of pain widens my eyes and I get a good look at the ceiling. My breath whistles through my gritted teeth in little gasps. I return the favor and tug your hair savagely forcing your head back too. Our heaving boobs mash together as our sweating bods press against each other laying on our sides locked in this war. I’m hurting but I know you are too so I’m fighting through the pain. I only have 1 thought burning in my head: to make you suffer for this! I try to pull my wrist free as I feel your left leg land on top of my left leg that’s on top of your right. I try to pull it away but you scissor my thigh between yours and squeeze. I already felt how strong your thigh muscles are and here it comes again. “F--k!” I hiss. I tense my thigh muscles to fight the pressure and lift my right leg in the air and bring it down trying to push my heel against your thigh.

I get my wrist free and reach down to grab at your thigh trying to slide my fingers between yours and mine. My eyes are clamped shut from the pain in my scalp and my head is pulled back so everything I’m trying I'm doing blindly. I lift my right foot up enough to try smacking your thigh with my heel to make you break the scissors. Now your hand is free so you rip off my top exposing my boobs. I don’t see this but omg I sure feel your nails doing a claw job on my tender tits. I fight hard to keep from crying out but then hear you snarlingly ask if I’m ready to give up. “F--k you bitch!” I snap back pulling my hand off your thigh and swinging a wild blind slap at where I hope your face is.

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2024, 08:29:18 PM »
I’m team Tatt Cat all the way, she’s too hot to pull for anyone else.. Speec

Thanks for the support Speed! Keep the faith! xxx

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2024, 12:01:34 AM »
Give us all a total hate fight

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2024, 12:31:28 PM »
It'll take a while for both our bodies to recover from this fight, the bonus for me will be, i get to have the bungalow while you will be sleeping under a pile of cardboard boxes round the back of the local restaurant, but at least you'll be able to feed on the scraps they throw away. I know you are hurting, hell, i'm hurting too, it may come down to which of us can withstand the most pain.
Locked together as we are i feel the warmth coming from your body especially your legs as my toned thighs try to stop the blood flow to your foot. Both our heads are being wrenched back, strands of each others hair are tangled in our fingers. The scrapings of your breast flesh is under my fingernails.
You begin pushing and prodding my thigh with your foot, trying no doubt to make me give up the hold i have on you, it'll take way more than that to make me backdown though. It's then you start to slap and push with your hand, that too will never work.
You up the ante by raising your free leg and slamming your heel into my thigh, over and over. I wince and groan, i can't risk getting a deadleg, you force me to release my hold on your leg but not before i ask you if you want to quit. I hope the answer is no..in fact the answer is F--k you bitch, which i take to mean no.

Although you can't see me any better than i can see you, your aim with the palm of your hand is unerringly accurate as i slams into my cheek, just for a moment i see stars and my cheek stings. This sends a torrent of adreniline flowing through my body. "You cheap no good skank" i scream, grabbing your left wrist to pull your hand from my hair, not caring about how much hair i lose in the process.
Keeping a hold on your hair i untangle myself and force myself up to my feet, using your hair i drag you up with me. I ball up my right hand and look to drive in as hard a punch as i can to your belly whilst i try to push you back and slam you into the wall.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2024, 12:45:16 PM »
Erin

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2024, 07:12:05 PM »
My palm stings from the impact that lets me know my blind slap probly found its target. Not only that the shocked gasp I hear from you proves it. Serves you right bitch! Now if I can only break this vise like scissors on my leg that’s starting to go numb and tingly. I drive my heel down into your firm strong thigh a few times grunting each time kind of like a kickboxer does every time they throw a kick. I don’t know why they do it, if the grunting gives them more power but hell it seems to be working for me now. You release my leg and I quickly slide it out of harm’s way shaking it to get the feeling back in it.

My fingers are still snaked in your dark hair and I bring my free hand back again for another slap. But you pull my hand out of your hair and scramble to your feet so my chance disappears. Not only that you still have a tight hold on my hair and you use it to drag me on my knees a couple steps before roughly pulling me up to my feet. Damn it I’m totally hating myself for giving you the satisfaction of hearing me cry out from the inferno in my scalp. “Leggo of my hair you f--king slut!” Naturally you don’t let go. Oh no sirree. Instead you slam your fist hard into my belly. My legs buckle and I crumple to my knees gasping clutching my heaving tummy. You start to drag me back up by my hair as you stand facing me with legs slightly spread. I’m exhausted and hurting all over but I just can’t give up! Not to you! I know I’m in super serious trouble and its just gonna get worse if I don’t do something. Still on my knees my tear filled eyes are level with your thong covered kitty. With whats left of my fading strength I desperately clamp my flexing fingers on your mound and squeeeeze … like the title of that new movie The Iron Claw my friend was telling me about ...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 09:56:43 PM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2024, 07:24:55 PM »
Lauren

Offline BigCockBoxer

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2024, 08:09:29 PM »
Show her what’s up Erin

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2024, 02:34:16 AM »
Looks like that punch of Erin was one too much for Lauren, her claw will surely hurt Erin but don't think it will save her in this situation.

My vote to Erin now for her outstanding performance that even slightly tops Laurens in my oppinion!