News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erin Lee vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a South Pacific Overwater Bungalow Catfight

• 73 Replies

Offline Lauren Vanessa

Vacation in Paradise! An Overwater Bungalow on an island in the South Pacific. Only one is available. Erin Lee and I both make a reservation for it at the exact same time. We both want it badly. We also know each other slightly and there's a bit of bad blood between us. Neither one of us will back down so right there in the bungalow in our bikinis a catfight erupts! The winner kicks the loser out and gets the bungalow and the vacation of her dreams. Who will it be?

Erin Lee: 25 yo, 5'6, 115 lbs
Tatt_Cat_Lauren: 37 yo, 5'6, 117 lbs

Erin's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=69803

Lauren's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84125
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 08:25:02 AM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline Lauren Vanessa

Re: Erin Lee vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a South Pacific Overwater Bungalow Catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 12:21:21 AM »
Vacation in Paradise!

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 01:59:59 AM »
Work has been hell. I pulled double shifts and worked overtime and finally raised the cash to pay for the vacation I’ve been dreaming about. One week on an island in the South Pacific. At a holiday party last year, a good friend was telling a bunch of us about her vacation on Bora Bora in an overwater bungalow perched above the lagoon. Right then I knew this was what I was going to do and nothing was going to stop me.

Little did I know there was someone else at the party who heard the story and felt the same way I did.

The day finally came and I stepped off the plane after the long flight, got my luggage and headed straight to the resort office to get settled in MY bungalow and start my dream vacay. I was already in my red tropical flower print bikini under my sundress and wearing sandals. The concierge explained to me that there was only one bungalow available with two reservations that were placed at the same time with two different travel agents. They had no clue how to resolve the problem so they suggested that I go to the bungalow to meet with the other person and maybe the two of us could figure out a solution. They said she was on her way and would arrive in a few minutes.

The ONLY solution that works for me is to send this bitch packing and start my dream vacation! I’ll do whatever it takes to make that happen! I get to the bungalow and kick off my sandals and start pacing back and forth, waiting. Suddenly I hear someone approaching and move to the door where I see the bitch and I can’t believe my eyes.

“YOU!”
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 02:01:42 AM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 09:26:36 AM »
I don't know about anyone else but feeling the suns warmth on my body after a long British winter is what i live for. I turn from a pasty looking white girl to a gorgeous brown girl very quickly. Now to do this of course i need to be naked, tan lines are deffo not my thing and with this in mind i have booked a bungalow in Bora Bora and not any old bungalow, no siree, an over water bungalow.

Now things progress nicely. I have my luggage packed, i never need big cases on my holiday, i mean, you can pack quite a few thong bikinis in a suitcase and after what i already told you you'll realise i don't actually wear many of them but a girl needs something to wear when the sun goes down and she's in the bar...doesn't she?

So, cutting what could be a long prelim a bit shorter, hop on plane at Ringway, hop off plane at destination. The sun is shining, my body is already warming up and under a full length wrap around dress i'm already in my green bra and thong (see pics on my profile if your imagination needs any help). This is where things start to go wrong....

I get to the book in counter at the resort to be told that they have double booked the bungalow. Well as you can imagine, i wasn't over happy about this and as i'm not known for my patience an arguement quickly developed. It turned out they didn't have any alternative accomodation for the other person who had booked the bungalow and they suggested to me that i go sort it out with her, which i thought was a flaming cheek as it was their fault not mine. However being a helpful sorta girl i picked up my case and headed for the bungalow to toss the other person out onto the sand. This other girl is apparently called Lauren, but who cares right? She's about to get evicted and with that thought in my mind i reach the bungalow and open the door....

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 03:52:02 PM »
Tough call here. Evenly matched in every way, they both want it bad enough so the fight is going to be wild. In the end I'm going with Lauren. She's blonde and she's fierce!
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Online JJTheWrestler

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2024, 04:03:21 PM »
Erin has my vote!

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 07:23:31 PM »
So yes I have to admit it was kind of a shock when I saw Erin walk into MY bungalow. Then I remembered … she was at that party and heard my friend’s vacay story. It doesn’t really surprise me that she’s here, now that I think about it. I don’t really know her well, I’ve seen here maybe 2 or 3 times, but she strikes me as a kinda self-absorbed little brat who is so full of herself that she has to have her way in everything. I may be wrong but I doubt it.

Well there is no freaking way she’s getting this bungalow. I worked too hard and gave up too much to be here and the only thing she’s getting is a one way ticket straight into the sand and surf.

I walk right up to her the minute she steps inside the door. Don’t even give her a chance to drop her bag. I lock eyes with her and say in a low calm voice with a bit of an edge so she knows I’m dead serious and can feel the threat behind my words: “Look, Erin. I don’t know what gave you the right to think you can steal my bungalow and I don’t really care. All I know is, you’re gonna turn around and get the hell out of here while you still can.”

I give her a quick poke in the chest with my forefinger. “This is your one and only warning. Leave now. Right now. Before you get hurt. And you will get hurt. That’s a promise. One I’ll be very very happy to keep.”

I move even closer with my hands on my hips, practically nose to nose, breast to breast. “So the choice is yours … What’s it gonna be … bitch?”
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 03:52:41 AM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2024, 08:56:17 PM »
Incredible job girls! Lauren is clearly going to be a rising star here BUT she is going against Erin Lee...I can tell you from first hand experience. Erin is very very tought. The girl does not stop in a fight .

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2024, 09:22:42 PM »
She may be way behind in votes but I’m  going with Tatt Cat all way in this one. I want some humiliation for sure. Speed

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2024, 11:56:33 PM »
Incredible job girls! Lauren is clearly going to be a rising star here BUT she is going against Erin Lee...I can tell you from first hand experience. Erin is very very tought. The girl does not stop in a fight .

Thank you for the compliment Bridgette!

I'm just as tough as that Posh Spice wannabe!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2024, 12:36:17 PM »
Upon opening the door i am immediately confronted by a walking picture board, i say board cos i'm pretty sure the old bitch is stiff as a board, come to think of it, i could use her as my surfboard after i finish remodelling her body.
"Yes, me" i hiss as we glare at each other, "And what do you think you are doing in MY bungalow?" She responds with a load of verbals which i'm sure will bore you rigid so i won't repeat them here. Then you start to prod my chest with your forefinger, i spread my feet slightly and bring one slightly to the side and behind the other so you can't push me back.

I ain't about to put up with no bitch prodding at my chest 'specially no ugly looking skank who thinks she can intimidate me. You move closer, as yet i have made no attempt at a response to your puny attempts to make me back down. Now with your hands on your hips and our breasts nearly pressing together i make my move.

"Shouldn't have moved so close bitch" i hiss as i bring my right knee up between your legs, at the same time looking to grab hold of your rats nest of a hair do..(.hair do?...it's more a hair don't!!) with my right hand and with my left i look to grab hold of your shorts behind your back. Now with me taking three steps back i haul on your hair and shorts as i aim to send you flying out the open door, over the railing and into the sea. Rubbing my hands together i pick up my case and head into MY bedroom to start unpacking.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2024, 12:41:59 PM »
While i wait for Lauren to swim back ashore i would like to thank Tristam, Mari and JJ for their support and of course the one and only Bridgette, thanks girl, you are one tough cookie and i still have the bruises to prove it  :)

Offline TapOutWrestler

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2024, 12:46:50 PM »
Tough matchup, but Erin comes out victorious!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2024, 06:34:20 PM »
Two fit tanned alpha blondes in one bungalow?...

Never bet against Erin looking at her opponent I can't give her a vote yet. That tatt cat looks also serious!

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2024, 07:30:36 PM »
Instead of turning tail and running away like I figured you would, you bring your knobby knee up between my legs before I can move or try to block it. Luckily for me it’s a glancing blow that stings but doesn’t do much damage. Its enough to make me wince from the sudden stab of pain. Furious I rear my right arm back to give you the hardest slap your face will ever receive but you grab my blonde hair first.

You move faster than I can react and I feel your other hank hook the back of my daisy dukes. “Shit” I hiss as you plant your feet and hurl me out the door. My momentum carries me to the railing that I manage to grab tight and hang on to before I can go sailing over it into the crystal blue water of the lagoon. I take a quick breath and shake out my blonde hair turning to see you strut into the bedroom with your case. I quickly follow you in determined to not only get payback for your sudden attack but to put a beating on your skanky bod that you’ll always remember. In a way I’m glad you decided to fight instead of talk. Nothing would make me happier than to put a self-absorbed stuck-up snobby little bitch in her place!

Especially a cut-rate Posh Spice wannabe!!!

Your back is still turned and you’re leaning over the bed removing tacky thongs from your case as I rush in the bedroom … You’re humming softly and my bare feet make no sound so I catch you unaware. I seize my chance and also a nice handful of your dark hair from behind. Getting a tight grip I yank down savagely wrenching your head back so your wide shocked eyes stare at the ceiling. Your arms flail and the thong you were holding goes flying.

“Shouldn’t turn your back bitch” I hiss as I pull you away from the bed by your hair. I wrench your head sideways and start moving to the wall with you aiming to drive you headfirst into it. “You’re about to get a colossal headache!”