News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The BGEW Presents - NHB Natalie Vs Lovely Leslie in a Cage at the Beach!

• 48 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Female Fighting Fans the BGEW is happy to bring this NHB Anything fight in a cage at the beach that features NHB Natalie Vs Lovely Leslie. For shits and giggles we threw a sand chair, some noodles and boogie board in the cage. Leslie is a BGEW veteran. Natalie can't wait to take Leslie down! Leslie can't wait to to teach Natalie a lesson. This should be a goody!

Both fighters come to the cage dressed as they are.

Tale of the Tape:
NHB Natalie - 5'5 and 135lbs - 22 yrs old - https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=73934

Lovely Leslie - 5'8 and 150lbs - 48 yrs old - https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=66548

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 06:26:23 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Natalie and I finally signed the contract for this fight. I come to the big black cage on the beach with the sound of waves crashing in the background.  One of Anthony's staff members open the the cage door for me. I step into the cage and see a sand chair, a couple noodles and a boogie board. They can come in handy I think to myself as I sit in the sand chair and wait for Natalie to arrive.

TGIF BITCHES
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Danny Hard

Hhmmm, let's see what's going on here.
:-*
Just you & me

Offline Lauren Vanessa

Lovely Leslie will win the brawl on the beach

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
It's a beautiful day at the beach as I wait for Natalie to show up.

Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
I am sorry fighting fans. Anthony I am sorry you took the time from your busy life to create the wonderful poll . It appears this poll is a flop. I guess Natalie has some things going on in her life. I know she has had some tragic things happen in her life. I hope she is ok. We thought she was up for a poll fight. She gave us indications, she was. We will wait another 24 hours.

Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline marief

Go Leslie, kick her ass

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Just found out I and in this poll sorry about being late!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
I show up to the beach I see Miss Leslie wearing my green bikini it’s hugging in the right places. As now I fighting in Mr Tony stable! They open the cage for me I step in looking around the waves crashing, my hair whips as I place my hands on my hips.

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
I am enjoying the sound of the waves. Are my eyes deceiving me? Natalie is coming to cage and I smell the scent of a cigar. I get out of the sand chair.  " not very punctual are we " I say in a bitchy tone as you enter the cage. 

Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
As always, the smart money is on lethal Lovely Leslie for the win!
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
C'mon Natalie!! You got this!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
These two are my friends so I can not vote for one over the other but knowing of their past fights with others I can without a doubt say these two will give it everything they got and I will certainly be looking in on this fight eagerly
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
Hehehe we with you Onionman. Natalie give sour puss a beating.

Palaam
Asian Invasion
Palaam

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
Wow! This is going to be great! Natalie looks fantastic and up for a fight but never discount Leslie - I know that from personal experience!

Great poll Tony, going to love watching this one unfold! GO GIRLS!

DD xx