News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hairpulling Blonde vs. Brunette Fight

• 48 Replies

Offline Don Tmater

• Lover of all REAL competitive fight styles.
Re: Hairpulling Blonde vs. Brunette Fight
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 06:22:38 PM »
Come on Brook, buck her off and return the favor.

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 08:54:04 PM »

Brook and Gladys thought they could make the fight more exciting and speed things up by doing some cyber exchanges. They have asked me to clean up the log and post it. Enjoy it as much as I do.

Gladys: I have an idea.
Brook: Lordie be! Must be a miracle.
Gladys: No, seriously.
Brook: OK, tell me what your idiotic mind has wrought.
Gladys: Let’s do some fighting moves here. That way we can move the fight along faster.
Brook: Another miracle, that is a good idea. Aren’t you afraid your feeble mind can’t think quick enough when you don’t have hours to think of your next move?
Gladys: Just keep thinking that, honey.
Brook: How shall we start?
Gladys: We should use our current positions with me holding you down in a schoolgirl straddle. It’s your turn to post so you should do first.
Brook: I brace my legs and push up to buck Gladys off me. Gawd she’s heavy. 145 lbs is too much even for my strong legs.
Gladys: Brook rises up and I tilt forward. I shoot my arms forward to brace myself from going onto my nose.
Brook: I feel Gladys lean forward and push harder to try and drive her onto her nose.
Gladys: I push back with my hands and press down on her stomach with my butt. I can feel her tiring.
Brook: I can’t maintain my bridge and my back and rear slam to the floor under all the weight.
Gladys: I smile as I regain my schoolgirl pin. I slide up on her miserly chest on the way to giving her a taste of my crotch.
Brook: I hear Don Tmater encourage me to buck her off. I gather myself and push up even harder with me legs. It is easier as the stupid cxnt has moved forward on me.
Gladys: This time I actually hit my forehead against the floor. “OUCH!” I almost loose it. Just then I hear Dr. Acula rooting for me to keep her down. Also Rikki yelling “Great Move”, “Gorgeous legs”, and “Thanks for the bikini.” My resolve gets stronger. I can’t let this stuck up bitch unseat me. I push harder with my palms on the floor and bounce hard on her chest.
Brook: “UNGH!” I hit hard on my back again. “Oh nooo…” I hear from my fans and “Sit on her face …” from the dumbasses that think Gladys can win. I’ll show them.  Gladys pushed back so hard she leans back a little. Just enough for me to bring up my much more gorgeous gam and hook it around her.
Gladys: “Yikes!” Brook whips her leg around me and pulls back. I am unprepared and tumble over backward. I twist around to get away from any scissors.
Brook: As Gladys tries to spin away I sit up to go after her.
Gladys: I end up on my hands and knees and start to crawl away to put some distance between us.
Brook: “Come back here and fight” I yell more for effect as I know Gladys is really just trying to get into position to fight. But I am up on my feet and run her down easily.
Gladys: I hear Brook running at me. I lash out with a leg sweep to knock her off her feet.
Brook: I see Gladys’ kick coming. I grab her leg and stop her dear in her tracks. I keep ahold of it until I am standing over her with my legs on each side of her.
Gladys: She drops my leg and I reach back with both arms and hook them around each leg. I will lift and drop her on her ass.
Brook: Gladys is so predictable. She isn’t strong enough to hold my right leg. I swing it up and over her to stand beside her. I reach down and grab the back of her shorts, the ones I have opened in front already.
Gladys: Brook is faster than I thought. Suddenly I feel my shorts pressing into my lower abs and crotch.
Brook: I bend my knees and lift. Gladys’ butt and knees rise up off the ground.
Gladys: “ARGHH!” I scream as the seams dig into my crotch. My knees are off the ground and I am being held up by my sorts. I kick uselessly in the air not knowing what else to do.
Brook: I lift higher and higher. Her weight is unbalanced due to the fact her shorts are unbuttoned and I am lifting her solely by her crocth. She is on her nose with her legs and big ass sticking up in the air.
Gladys: I wiggle and struggle to get free. All this does is to cause me to slide down out of my shorts.
Brook: What luck! I continue to help her shorts up and over her legs until I have them in my hand. “Look, the bitch isn’t wearing underwear” I shout to everyone.
Gladys: I fall to the floor as the shorts come completely off. I instinctively try and cover my clit with my hands.
Brook: Gladys being modest, how cute. Must be an act as everyone has seen what she’s got – which isn’t all that great. I twill the shorts around in the air as a trophy. Then I toss them to Rikki. “Here I think you wanted these smelly things.”
Gladys: As Brook is relishing her stripping me of my pants and glorifying her victory I regain my composure. She is busy gloating and tossing them to Rikki. I kneel behind her, grab her bikini bottoms and rip them down to her ankles.
Brook: “What the fuck!” I feel a breeze between my legs.
Gladys: I grab the thong bottom harder and lift both her feet off the ground dumping her on her face.
Brook: WHOP! I hit hard on my face, breasts, and stomach. It nocks the breath out of me briefly so I don’t react quickly enough.
Gladys: As Brook goes down I leap in the air and land with my knees on her back.
Brook: “OAFF!” A ton of bricks lands on my back. Hope it isn’t broken. Any air I had in my lungs is long gone.
Gladys: I twill the thong just like Brook did and toss it to Rikki. “This should complete the set. Sorry but I think I will keep my top.” “I win, Brook, you are nude first!” Then before Brook can recover I reach down I spread my legs and straddle her while grabbing her hair. I lean back and pull.
Brook: “YEOOOWWWW!” the pain sears in my scalp, neck, and back as Gladys lifts but head and shoulders off the floor by my hair.
Gladys: “Give up you lying, back stabbing bitch or I’ll break your neck.”
Brook: It’s bad enough being tortured by this weak blonde. But to have been outsmarted by her, that is too big a cross to bear. I shall get out of this and destroy the floozy. That you can count on.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »
That was Awesome! Can't wait for more ;D

I thought so. And we have until July 9th. Wonder how long they can keep it up?
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 09:26:21 PM »
Thanks, Dr., my aim when I do a poll is to do one that the women will enjoy. If they enjoy it they they will be more active and we will enjoy it even more. You should give credit to Brook and Gladys. They were the ones who wanted the poll fight and gave me enough information to set a good plot. And there participation has been more than anything I could have hoped for. Hope to be able to do more fights with them and others.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 03:00:28 AM »
Gladys, sweetie, I know the difference between fat and muscle when I squeeze it between my fingers. And you, tramp, have fat covering your stomach, not muscle. Anyone can see by my lean, taut body I am in much better shape than you are.

“Let go! You’re breaking my neck and my back.” I plead as best I can through clenched teeth as she is pulling on my hair and chin.
“Shut up, bitch!” Gladys answers back as she lets go my hair and covers my mouth with her hand.
I bite down on her fingers. “OUCH! You fucking cxnt! You bit my fingers” Gladys wails close to tears. “If you don’t want them bitten them keep them out of my mouth” I sass her back able to talk since she has removed her hand. “I didn’t bite you that hard you little cry baby. Just a little nibble to get your hand out of my mouth.”
Gladys lets go of my head to check her fingers. My upper body falls to the floor. “Now is my chance” I think as I tense my body to unseat her.

[Gladys, stop huffing and puffing and let me know when you can get together for another cyber installment.]
{alt}

Offline Vicky_35

• God Member
  • Go ahead...Say something, BITCH
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 07:55:12 PM »
Fuck her up brook, don't let that blonde bitch get the better of you.
Don't hate me just because I'm hot,  hate me because I'm hot and beat your ass!

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 04:16:15 PM »
The two wildcats have sent me a new set of moves. It just keeps getting wilder and more intense. I think you will agree. Enjoy.

Gladys: “Ouch! Ow!” I yank my fingers out of your mouth. Check them out. No blood, just some indents from your teeth. Rub my fingers with my other hand to ease the pain.
Brook: My upper body falls to the floor while you are checking your fingers, you cry baby. I move my right leg up to roll us over and get off my stomach.
Gladys: “Oh no you don’t!  I’ve got you right where I want you.” I sense your move. Reach down and grab your long, dark hair and jerk your head back viciously.
Brook: “YEOW!” My head snaps back with horrible pain. My back starts to hurt again as you pull my head and shoulders up and back.
Gladys: Once again I cup your chin with my other hand so I can pull even harder. I lean back and pull.
Brook: Oh my gawd, I have never bent back so far. My back is almost at right angles.
Gladys: I keep pulling and get you so your back is bent at right angels. “Admit it! You’re done for. Give up and maybe I won’t hurt you any further” I snicker gleefully.
Brook: “Fucking cxnt…. . no way ….” I whimper feebly being bent like I am.
Gladys: I let go your hair and lock my fingers under your chin. “I’ll break your neck if you don’t give up!”
Brook: It seems helpless but I know I can outthink you. I already have my hands in front to push back to ease the pressure on my neck and back. I push harder as you are leaning back further and further.
Gladys: In my desire to get the submission I have leaned too far back. As you shove I fall backward and to the side. I lose my grip on your chin as I scramble to recover from the fall.
Brook: You fall to the right. At first my head and shoulders are twisted that way. Then you lose your lock on my chin. I roll to the left way from you.
Gladys: I lock my legs around your waist as you are still between them as I toppled over. Squeeze as hard as I can as quickly as I can.
Brook: You clamp a scissors on me but it is not positioned well. “Your chubby, short legs aren’t that strong” I chide you as I spread your legs and roll away.
Gladys: I roll the other way and scramble to my feet. Turn to face you.
Brook: I jump to me feet at the same time and turn to face you.
Gladys: I glare at you, hands on hips looking as fierce as I can. Happy to get a chance to catch my breath. We have been going non stop since you yanked me down by my hair.
Brook: I glare right back at you with my hands on my hips. I even growl and look meaner than you if that is possible. I am panting also and my back and neck are still aching. No hurry to start this up again although I won’t let you know that.
Gladys: I circle slowly, hands in front of my in a claw like position. Looking for an opening to charge in and scratch you or grab your hair.
Brook: I warily circle also. I close my fingers to make two fists. Looking where I can land a good punch.
Gladys: I move in slowly step by step trying to get close enough to lunge.
Brook: As you move in I back up keeping enough distance between us to remain outside your claws.
Gladys: “The bitch is afraid of me” I think as I see you backing up, refusing to engage. I read this as a sign of cowardice and move in quickly.
Brook: Just what I was waiting for. As you move in I suddenly step forward and pound my right fist into your left boob getting my weight behind it.
Gladys: “Eeeeeyyooowww!” I scream. I have stepped right into your punch, my arms not in a position to ward off your blow. My momentum is still carrying me forward and I can feel my breast spread out around your fist.
Brook: While we are still moving forward I follow up with a jab to your left boob and then an uppercut to your right boob again. Even covered by your top I can tell my punches have been effective as you wince and yelp, your eyes filling with tears.
Gladys: Finally I can stop moving forward helped by your blows which are strong enough to start sending be backward. I back peddle to get out of your reach. My tits have never been hit so hard. I’ll bet they are already black and blue. They are so sore I can’t help but massage them to ease the pain even though I don’t want you to know how hard you hurt me.
Brook: “Hey guys, isn’t this the stupid blonde that said it didn’t make sense to get after tits in a fight. Guess I taught miss smarty pants a lesson in fighting. Her big titties will be mashed like mince meat by the time I am done.” I watch closely as you rub your battered tits.
Gladys: I wipe the tears from my eyes so I can see clearly again. I am furious now and want to tear you apart. I move forward this time with my hands at ready in a boxing guard position.
Brook: Gawd, you are dumb, blondie. I wait in a ready position. I am taller than you but more importantly have longer arms and legs. My reach is much greater than yours. Before you can hit me I throw a punch a left jab at you.
Gladys: I easily block your jab aimed at my breast. Stupid bitch!
Brook: That punch was just a feint. As you raise your guard to block it I step in and with all my force drive my right fist deep into your belly.
Gladys: SPLAT! My belly resounds as your fist finds it mark. Shit, I was unprepared for that and I bend over as the wind is knocked out of me.
Brook: The smart thing to do would be knee you in the chest or face as you bend forward. But I know I am in control now and want to have some fun at your expense. I want you to know that your flabby titties are vulnerable to attack. Besides I want to humiliate you after you stripped me nude and almost broke my back. No mercy now, your ass is mine!
Gladys: I lean forward and try to grab you to tackle you to the ground even though I am having trouble breathing.
Brook: As you reach forward, bent at the waist, I lean down you to trap you in place. II reach over your back and hook my fingers under the bottom hem of your top. Pull it up and forward turning it inside out as I do this.
Gladys: All of a sudden I feel my blouse being turned inside out as you pull the bottom up towards my head.
Brook: I work the blouse slowly up. It takes some effort to work it over your protruding titties. I hope it hurts those bruise boobs. Also it isn’t easy with my tits pressing down on you back.
Gladys: You are pulling my top off over my head. My efforts to stop you are slowed up by the pain from my battered breasts. I place my hands on you and push to back away. This only causes my top to move up even more.
Brook: The top is now past your tits and they hang down like the cow udders they are. Hot dang, you aren’t wearing a bra after all. The inside out top covers your head and face and is half way down your outstretched arms. I stop there. I grasp the top and twist it to keep you from backing out or removing it forward.
Gladys: Damn it, I am stuck with the top around my head and my arms trapped also. I can’t see a fucking thing and my arms are restricted.
Brook: You are trapped bent over with your titties hanging down. I lean on your back harder and with my free hand reach around and grab the nipple of nearest tit. I squeeze and pull it like I am milking it.
Gladys: “Bitch! I’ll get you for this. Ouch! Eek! Argfh!” I cry out in pain as you pull, pinch and squeeze my nipple.
Brook: I have you firmly locked in place. Leaning even hard on your back I can now reach around with the other hand. I grab both tits with my hands, wrapping my fingers around them from each side. It is easy as they sag and hang down. I tighten my fingers and began pulling down alternately to simulate milking. Who knows, maybe I’ll even get some milk out of this cow.
Gladys: My breasts were already sore from the punching. Now they are being squeezed, twisted, and pulled and I can do nothing about it. I bite my lip to keep from crying out but the tears flow down my cheeks and drip to the floor.
Brook: “Hey guys, are you enjoying this? Watch me get a submission from my tit attack. Gladys knows little about real catfighting don’t you think?” I move her so her big, fat, droopy, bare ass is facing the guys. “No, no, move her back so we can see her tits” they say loudly. So I do.
Gladys: Tits hanging out and being abused. I am so embarrassed. I force my self to relax in spite of the pain and the humiliation. My rage got me into this. If I get out of it I need to remain calm and think. I have to figure a way of escaping and taking the fight to you.
Brook: I am really having fun now. I squeeze, pinch, twist and pull. Sometimes the full tit and sometimes just the nipples. Your big, blubbery tits are like mush in my hands. I Keep you guessing as to which I will do next. Not hard enough to get a submission. No, I don’t want that right away. I want to continue to abuse you, torture you and humiliate you as long as I can. I will force you to submit when I am good and ready and not before.
Gladys: I am trying to move around but you have your weight on my back and your arms wrapped around me. You tease me about my weight but you are definitely heavier than me.
Brook: I start to do serious work on your tits. Alternating between squeezing and massaging your boobs and then tugging on your nipples try to milk them. “Come on, cow, give us some milk” I taunt you. “Say mooooooo, come on do it.”
Gladys: “NEVER!”  I can’t reach back because your body has trapped my blouse and hence my arms. All I can do is spread my arms just enough to reach out around you and dig my nails into your nude ass.
Brook: “OUCH! Let go or I’ll rip your tits off! Come on, say moo! I won’t stop until your do.” I really start massaging and pulling your tits. Soon some little drops of milk ooze out of your nipples. It’s only a few drops but enough to humiliate you even more. “Any of you guys wanna I lick?” I yell to make sure everyone has seen what I have done. The place goes wild with hoots and yells. Even some women call out their dibs. “I’m afraid this cow does have a lot of milk in those udders. Maybe because there is too much silicon in there?”
Brook: You are right but I won’t admit that to those watching.
Gladys: ““You really are a cruel bitch. Thought it was OK you were elected Prom Queen but you have no class at all no matter what phony ways you put on.” I hear lots of cries, “Yeah, Gladys, you’re the real queen” and I few “Brook was and always will be the Queen.” Seems more people support me there even though I am being embarrassed and humiliated.
Brook: “How can anyone think this sorry excuse for a woman could be Queen over me?” I yell back. I am really, really furious now. And go to town on your sorry boobs even harder. “I will rip this idiot’s tits off for sure after I milk them dry” I give a sinister grin and look at the crowd.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 04:37:31 PM »
Vicky_35, am I fucking her up good enough for you?
Cyofrankie, You mean psycho Frankie if you think blondes rule. Look what I am doing to this pathetic blonde. And my fun is just beginning.
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 04:48:32 PM »
That’s right! So if you want to see me really fuck of this bitch and maybe give you all a taste of her milk just keep voting for me. Don’t you all want to see a much sexier and stronger brunette dominate and torture a flashy, trashy, floozy blonde? The more I beat her by the more I will fuck her up. It’s up to you. And let’s get serious about the Prom Queen vote. Come on, now, you all know in your hearts that I am the Queen.

Let me know what you would like to see me do to her next. I am open to suggestions. Let's have some fun humiliating this worthless cxnt. Just don't ask for a strap on. I don't have one big enough for that over stretched vagina.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:04:53 PM by FightingBrook »
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 02:47:34 AM »
Brook, Brook, I see you haven’t changed. Still pleading for votes and running a smear campaign. Maybe you should run for political office. You have no class as I said. I ask people to vote but for whomever they want. I know I would beat you in real life if you have the guts to meet me.

Looks like you're being called out Brook......

She's just trying to make me out to be a bad person because she can think of anything else to say. After all I am beating the crap out of her.

I know you can turn it around Gladys, can't wait to see you humiliate Brook.

And cyofrankie is right, Blondes do rule.  ;D

Thanks, your words of support and encouragement help. It's not locking very good right now and things have even gotten worse. But I will keep on fighting. Got to find away to stop this evil bitch from mauling my superior breasts. She attacks them because she is so jealous of them but it will be her downfall..

Big talk, Gladys, for someone who is being totally dominated and has been getting the worse of it for most of the fight. Your tiny brain will never figure it out. You have BOOBS, booby, not breasts. If you think my boob mauling is bad just wait until I turn my attention to your "rent a vee for an hour" part. How many fellows and women have eaten at the "Y" for lunch, dinner, or a midnight snack?

Remember Blonde Power!!!!!!!!!!!!
She can't remember her name let alone Blonde Power. Besides, what is this non-existence thing called Blonde Power?
REMEMBER BRUNETTE DOMINANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 03:03:18 PM by FightingBrook »
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 03:02:45 AM »
Brook, Brook, I see you haven’t changed. Still pleading for votes and running a smear campaign. Maybe you should run for political office. You have no class as I said. I ask people to vote but for whomever they want. I know I would beat you in real life if you have the guts to meet me.

Looks like you're being called out Brook......

She's just trying to make me out to be a bad person because she can think of anything else to say. After all I am beating the crap out of her.

Was referring a bit more to the real life challenge comment, but point taken.

Let her live her fantasy for now. Some day I will end up on her doorstep and I'll bet she shudders in fear!

Brook!! You will know blonde power when it hits you....and it will hit you.
Hasn't touched me yet. Gladys had better hurry up or she won't even be able to lift her chubby arms to hit me.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 03:04:15 PM by FightingBrook »
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 03:44:16 PM »
Give it up, Gladys! Admit you’ve been defeated! It’s over! You are getting beat up more and more. Salvage a little dignity by admitting I’m better before you get completely and totally humiliated. I would like that but I am being merciful and giving you a way out. Besides I want to end this fight and fight someone who can give me a real battle.

If you submit now you can at least claim you won the Prom Queen vote. If you keep going you will lose that too. So what is it? Submit to me now or be totally destroyed and forced to be my slave. The choice is yours, blondie. Oh yes, you also have to admit ....
Brunettes are better than Blondes!!!!!!!!!Blondes SUCK!!!!!!!!!
{alt}

Offline Dougie

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 06:03:03 AM »
It certainly is one of the most exciting catfights I've read in a while.Brook has definately controlled the fight thus far with Gladys getting the bad end of it.But I believe Gladys will make a strong come back and make Brook pay for the humiliation she has endured from her rival.In the end it will be Gladys left standing in victory.      GO GLADYS

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2011, 10:06:04 PM »
DrAcula, so nice to see someone who uses his head and not his heart. Both you and Dougie admit I have been having my way with her for almost all of the fight. But Dougie is in fantasyland. He is probably just sorry for Gladys and is feeling pity for her.

Gladys, pathetic tramp, you are not coming back.  With an IQ smaller than your boob size there is no way you can surprise me. I am just resting. It isn’t easy leaning over you and trying to keep you from swinging that big ass around. My fingers were getting sore and tired manipulating your tits and trying to squeeze the last drop of milk out of them. Even so you are still behind and haven’t gained that much ground. As a matter of fact I am already starting to pound you back down. Your comeback was short lived. This is immense fun – let you up, knock you down, let you up, knock you down, let you up, knock you down, give your some hope, take it away. I am having so much fun toying with you I may keep this up until it is time to end the fight.
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2011, 11:56:58 PM »
Brook, maybe you shouldn’t play with Gladys so much like a cat with a mouse. Or make that like a cat with a rat in Gladys’ case. Don’t wear yourself out. You should finish her off quickly so you and she can recover for out fight with the firewomen. For Heaven’s sake don’t cripple her or leave her completely incapacitated. She is on our team after all.
I can’t make any promises about the condition Gladys will be in. If she submits now as she should then I won’t hurt her too much after that. Just a little more humiliation is all. But if she refuses to give up I may have to hurt her seriously. As for me I will be in great shape. For all her talk Gladys isn’t putting up to much of a fight so I shall be well rested and raring to go.
{alt}