News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hairpulling Blonde vs. Brunette Fight

• 48 Replies

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
Hairpulling Blonde vs. Brunette Fight
« on: June 24, 2011, 05:16:26 PM »
Brunette FightingBrook and Blonde Gladys_K have asked me to set up a poll fight between them. Who can refuse to arrange a fight between two such gorgeous women? They went through junior high school and high school together and got along until their junior year or at least didn’t hate each other until then. In their junior year Brook was elected Prom Queen over Gladys in a close vote. That seems to have started the animosity. I have included quotes from each in reply posts  that give their history in greater detail. They tell me that they have been in several Yahoo groups together and have faced off several times. They won’t tell me the results other than that all the fights were very close and all ended up with a winner and a loser.  

Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to decide who is the winning of a catfight at their current ages and who really should have been Prom Queen.

Here is how they match up. Click on their picture to go to their profile:
Gladys
  --------  
Brook
{alt}

{alt}
Age*: 24 years old
  --------  
Age*: 25 years old
Hair color*: Platinum Blonde
  --------  
Hair Color*: Dark Brunette
Eyes*: Blue
  --------  
Eyes*: Bluish Gray
Height*: 5'5½" (166m)
  --------  
Height*: 5'7" (170 cm)
Weight*:125 lbs (56.7kg)
  --------  
Weight*: 130 lbs (60kg)
Meas*: 35D-24-36
  --------  
Meas*:32C-25-34
Meas*: 89D-61-91.5
  --------  
Meas*: 81C-63.5-86.5

*I am not responsible for the correctness of the stated vitae data.

Here are some comparison pictures:
Brook and Gladys challenge each other hands on hips
{alt}
{alt}

Gladys and Brook size each other up
{alt}
{alt}

Each is convinced she has the sexier ass & stronger legs
{alt}
{alt}

Brook is not amused by Gladys in a famous Marilyn pose
{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 09:02:49 PM by byline »
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
Re: Hairpulling Blonde vs. Brunette Fight
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 05:19:07 PM »
The ladies would like to state their case. I hope they continue to spar both verbally and physically throughout this fight.

Quotes from Brook:  “Byline has already told you that Gladys and I go back a ways, all the way back to junior high school. Where to being? I was and am the quieter and contemplative type. I am intelligent but you wouldn’t call me a rocket scientist except in comparison to bimbo Gladys who I believe has an IQ is less than her bust size in centimeters. I am reserved and Gladys is the outgoing type. You always know she in the room by the silly gigging and blabbering she does. I make a few very solid friends while Gladys has lots of so called friends who seem to come and go. We socialized then and now with different people so our paths don’t cross often. Lucky for her.”

“We didn’t really have any issues with each other until it came time to select the Queen for our Junior Prom. Gladys was a cheerleader and very popular, especially with the guys. Rumor had it she was popular because she was the “friendliest girl on campus.” I think you all know what that means. But of course I would never say that. To cut to the quick I beat her in the school wide voting for Prom Queen. Apparently her knees got sore before she could get enough votes. That crushed her ego and I don’t think she has ever recovered. All this might have come to naught except she was a real insolent bitch during the Prom. She was supposed to be my “lady-in-waiting” but acted like she was the Queen. So natural I had to put her in her place by making her due my bidding. I was tempted to dunk her blotted face in the punch bowl but there were too many teachers around. Neither of us wanted to get suspended. “

“Anyway this issue is unsettled and we both think it is time to settle it even if we are older now. I don’t think I will have any trouble with her as her frizzy, damaged, blonde hair won’t take much punishment. I will make her cry and admit that I was and still am the Queen and she isn’t good enough to lick my feet. Which I just may make her do”

Quotes from Gladys:  “Some of what Brook says is true, some false, and some half truths. It is true I was/am gregarious and make friends easily. What’s wrong with that? At least I’m not a stuck up bitch like Brook who thinks she is better than everyone else. I had a wide range of friends while her friends were the snobbish crowd and didn’t consider most of us to be worthy of being in their clique. You know the type. As far as my being a dummy that is something jealous snobs like her say to put us down because they can’t think of anything else to say. It is true when you are in a lot of social activities and a head cheerleader it is hard to keep up your studies. Still, I am not ashamed of having graduated with a B- average.”

“As far as the prom goes I don’t begrudge her being elected Queen She won the voting. Of course I might have won if someone hadn’t spread vicious rumors about my moral character. I think both you and I have a strong hunch who it was but I never could prove it. I came in a very close second which made me the lady-in-waiting. Still no problem until the night of the prom. As a member of the court I admit I did dress to the nines. I added some highlights and sparkles in my hair. Was it my fault that night if everyone was looking a me and  not at her? Somehow the snotty bitch took this to mean that I wasn’t showing enough deference and respect for her. Come off it – it was just a prom. I don’t have a grudge against her for being elected queen as she thinks I do. I hate her guts for the things she made me do as her subject at the prom. You might say she was in her natural element acting superior to everyone. It was humiliating in front of all my friends. I was tempted almost beyond control to deck her then and there. But I didn’t want to appear to be a sore loser so I gritted my teeth, smiled graciously and did her biding.”

“Now it is time for payback. I am going to wipe that smug, snooty look off her face. Then I am going to make her admit that she was the one saying those nasty things about my moral character behind my back. My shoulder blades still hurt from the knife she stuck between them. (That’s figurative not literal.) We shall see who licks whose feet. I will fight bare foot so they get particularly dirty.”
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 05:28:35 PM »
I voted for Brook! 8)

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 06:01:52 PM »
I voted for the gorgeous brunette Brook!  She will dominate her with her fantastic legs, scissoring her into a sobbing defeat!  Brook will then stand over her, pose her sexy bare foot right on her face, wave to the crowd like the rightful Queen that she is, and make the blonde kiss and worship her feet completely!

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 06:08:03 PM »
Brook and Gladys' hairpulling catfight will be mean and tough.  Their dislike for each other has been brewing for too long and once they get their hands in each other's hair, the fur will fly fast and furious.  I think Brook is right; Gladys' hair doesn't appear to be as thick as Brook's tresses and they're not as long, so Gladys can't afford to lose much of her bleached blonde locks.  Although both women will lose hair, Gladys will suffer the loss of more blonde strands at the hands of Brook, eventually begging Brook to stop pulling her hair out by the roots.  Sobbing from the loss of so much hair, Gladys is forced by Brook to kiss her feet.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 07:37:26 PM »
Brook wins and forces Gladys to pick up her ripped bleached blonde hair from the floor.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 07:47:02 PM »
Thanks byline for setting up this poll. And thanks for doing the excellent job of comparison pictures. People can clearly see that I am in better shape, have the prettier face, the better figurer, and the sexier and stronger legs. Take a look BadAss, fat, short legs don’t mean stronger legs. The cellulite will be covering her fat thighs before long.

Byline, did she really tell you she weighed 125 lbs? She must be at least 135 lbs or more. Gotten to be quite the fatty at 24, haven’t you Gladys. But don’t be too hard on Gladys, she isn’t smart enough to read the scale or maybe she can’t see it over her belly.

So far most people realize that I will force her to lick my feet and admit I am the real Queen.  I am surprised the voting is so close. But who could vote for her to be prom queen? How can she be leading me? Must be some blind idiots voting.  JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!!! A Queen should be regal and have class. It is self apparent which one of us fits that bill.

Don’t be surprised if it takes awhile for Gladys to respond. She has to locate the keyboard first. There are some keys she can’t see because of her oversized, droopy tits.

P.S. byline. You avatar could easily be a picture of Gladys and I fighting. You can see who ends up on top. You can also see that the blonde is filthy dirty while the brunette hasn’t a smug of dirt on her. That is how my fight with Gladys will end up.
{alt}

Offline kimjunil

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 07:58:35 PM »
Brook for sure....I didn't even have to think about it....she'd the best looking one  and deserves to win.

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 08:23:56 PM »
Byline, good job. And thanks to both Brook and Gladys for agreeing to this poll.

I think I have to go with the athlete. My view is that Gladys will be too strong and too fast for Brook. She will also have the better fighting spirit. To put it briefly, Gladys just has more moxie. As far as prom queen goes - I'll leave that to others.

When Gladys is finished with her will we have a babbling Brook?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:30:16 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 10:04:49 PM »
Gladys is busy ogling the guys and showing lots of cleavage to get their support. I sneak up behind her. Grab her frizzy hair and throw her down on her back. Step my bare foot on her face and flatten her pug nose. "That's for you, ROYALS22!" I plop my elegant ass down on her blubbery boobs and spread my thighs to grip her sides. Then start ripping her hair out and slapping her back and forth across the face. "There, badAss, that should take care of the fear of breaking my nails." "Glamour Fights, where is her fighting spirit? Who is the athlete now?"
{alt}

Offline Don Tmater

• Lover of all REAL competitive fight styles.
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2011, 12:26:13 AM »
Voted for brook....she has a look about her that says don't f with me

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 12:42:20 AM »
U had to go with Gladys on this one. She just looks like she could wear Brook down after a long fight.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2011, 07:56:03 PM »
Isn’t Gladys the jokester? Didn’t know she had that much a sense of humor. Private lessons from the wrestling coach, I’ll bet! private “lessons” for sure but I’ll bet she was doing the teaching. The wrestling coach; the wrestling team; the football team; the basketball team; the baseball team; the soccer team; you get the idea. I can see why she was too busy to study. Guys, please don’t ask me to humiliate her with a strap on. I don’t have one wide enough for her stretch vagina.

Back to the fight. I am having trouble breathing. Her sagging tits are actually a benefit to her as the spread out all over the place with the slightest pressure. Good for her because she can’t squeeze that hard with her flabby arms. Ugh! Her sweaty tits, PHEW! She sweats a lot for a fat girl. Her nipple is close to my mouth. I am tempted to bite it but don’t. She is still wearing her bra which makes biting less effective. Also I can just hear Gladys complaining saying “See how Brook cheats! She can’t win fairly so she bites my tit!” I won’t give her that satisfaction. I don’t need to do that to win. All this runs through my mind in a split second. Her prodigious (is that word too big for you, Gladys?) ass is too big for me to turn her over. So I grab the hair on the top of her head and yank back hard. Her damaged hair with its split ends is at least thick enough to grab a handful so it doesn’t break off immediately in my hands. Just in case her hair pulls out I also take my right hand and dig my nails into hr cheeks as I push her head back. Gives me enough room to gulp down some much needed air. My long legs and my svelte figure allow be to bring my legs up and bend enough to wrap them around her head. I trap her chin in the crook of my knee and pull my leg back with my other leg. The slut’s neck is trapped in my figure-four lock. With me hanging onto her hair there is no way she can pull her head out. I think she is done for. All I have to do is to wait until she passes out or cries for mercy. Not likely to get much mercy from me. In the meantime I can enjoy myself by ripping out bunches and bunches of hair. “Here, Rikki, have some bleached blonde locks for your trophy room.”

(Don’t be surprised if it takes Gladys awhile to respond. Not only does she have to find her keyboard again but she has to find her Thesaurus so she can look up big words to try and impress us. I heard she didn’t climb into bed until the wee small hours of this morning. Whose bed is an interesting question? Maybe some guy on this site in order to get his vote. Maybe rikkiocean27 but even then she can’t get his vote for Prom Queen.)
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 11:34:50 PM »
Dumbass, I can pull your hair harder than you can pull my toe. Not to mention that I can crush your neck. I love the gurgling sound you make as I squeeze. I straighten my legs to be able to apply more pressure. Also to get my toes away from your short arms. I pull your hair to see how loudly I can get you to scream. First with one hand and then when it tires I switch hands and pull with the other. Come on, yell like a banshee, howl like a howling monkey, bray like a jackass. I like that last one best as your are a dumb jackass. I stretch out my legs to really apply the pressure. Add to your pain and discomfort by slapping your bare upper arms with the flat of my hand. Bet that smarts. One hand is always pulling your hair. I decide I am too contorted in order to reach and pull your hair. Can’t quite squeeze hard enough this way. So I let go your hair I am draped down your back with both on our sides. I feel you start to try and roll. I reach around you and clamp my hands together around your waist from behind. You like to wear those jeans shorts and that blue top. Covers more of your body compared to my small bikini. Easy to understand. Damned top covers your boobs making them harder to attack especially with that sports bra you must be wearing. I undo your button on the jeans. Not hard as they are straining against you out of shape belly Not like my firm abs. The jeans pop open and the zipper slides down just like in your photo. Undo my interlocked fingers and dig my mails into your soft belly flesh. I am one step ahead of you and will stay that way as I am smarter than you. With one hand digging into your soft belly the other fingers start working their way down into your wide open shorts. Pulling their way down using rolls of fat …….
{alt}

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 06:17:43 PM »
To make it clear this is not a poll where the two options will be added up to determine the winner. The fight and the prom queen voting are two separate polls. Gladys and Brook, you have to win each individually.

I agree with you Rikki, this is one helluva fight even better than I expected even if the fight hasn't gone exactly as I expected. I thought Gladys would be the more aggressive with Brook being o the defensive first and fighting back. But Brook surprised me and obviously Gladys by attacking first and from behind. Nothing in the rules against that, Gladys. The fight has been close with Brook being slightly in control most of the time after her initial attack. It seems Gladys has finally fought back and evened it up and even gotten a slight advantage on Brook unless that has changed while I write this.

I am also surprised at the Prom Queen voting. Both women are super gorgeous and super sexy. I think I would have to flip a coin to see who I would vote for. I had expected the voting to be close but so far the members seem to believe Gladys is the better Prom Queen material. But it still has a long way to go with only the early returns in so far. Check them both out again on their profiles if you haven't done so and haven't voted yet.

I can't wait to read the next set of changes as the fight has really gotten better and better.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class