News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hairpulling Blonde vs. Brunette Fight

• 48 Replies

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
Re: Hairpulling Blonde vs. Brunette Fight
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 08:07:47 PM »
Enjoy it while you can, you soft blonde shit. I am just toying with you. I have let you back in so the fight is more exciting for those watching. I can do this confidently because I know I can put you on your back and fat ass anytime I want. Being on your back is your natural position – on your back with your legs spread. Not much peach fuzz there for me to rip out.

I challenge you to another online session if you have the guts. Everyone will see how I take control of you again and do whatever I want to you. How about it?
{alt}

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2011, 09:54:48 PM »
Gladys had admitted she cam out worse for wear in that last exchange. She tells me she will show people what that she is made of tough stuff and will get back on top of Brook. Brook told me she has almost milked Gladys’ floppy breasts dry and Gladys is helpless o stop her She will finish her off soon.  Once she is done she will make Gladys lick the feet of the Queen. Gladys retorts if there is any feet licking to be done it will be by Brook. “She isn’t worthy to lick my feet.” Who you think is right?

Eight days left and the action is still fast and furious.

Gladys: This is even worse than horrible. Not only is Brook milking my tits but rubbing it in by inviting people to have a taste. She has crossed over the line and I will beat her if it is the last thing I do. The crowd was with me but have seemed to switch to her and are enjoying my predicament. [font]
Brook: “Milk her! Rip those tits off! Throw some milk this way! Move so we can see better!” The crowd is showing a vicious streak much to my delight. I know what you are thinking Gladys (a real accomplishment for you). It won’t be the last thing you do as you won’t beat me. I start massaging and squeezing on your nipples even more, buoyed on by my success so far. I bend and twist your tits to the side while squeezing and pulling. More drops drip out but not as much as I had hoped. “Come on, dudes, it’s yours for the taking.” Guys are climbing all over themselves as I milk her more and a sudden burst of milk spurts towards them. Looks like a riot might start.
Gladys: Trying to ignore what is going on with my breasts and the fickle, blood thirst crowd, or should I say milk thirsty crowd; I calm down and gather myself.
Brook: I feel your body go even limper. Looks like you are giving up. I wonder just how much milk I can get out of these well used udders?
Gladys: I know what I have been doing wrong. I have been struggling against you and trying to pull back or swing my butt from side to side. I take the hoots, howlers, and whistles as compliments as I swing my butt back and forth. There are a few catcalls and snide remarks from some, mainly female voices who must be jealous. I switch tactics. Instead of pulling back or trying to move to the side I push hard with my legs to drive forward. I slide my arms down and grab the backs of your knees..
Brook: Suddenly you push into me. I try to step back to set my legs and shove you back. I can’t move them as you have ahold of my legs. Lose my balance and fall backward.
Gladys: I feel and hear you land on your back. Still can’t see a damned thing with my blouse covering my head.  Your arms are still wrapped around me in a bearhug secured by hanging onto my breasts.
Brook: I concentrate on holding on to you as best I can. I dig my nails into your tit flesh as deep as I can to hang on.
Gladys: My years of tumbling and gymnastics pays off as I instinctively continue to tumble over your head in spite of my head and arms still being wrapped up in my blouse.
Brook: Your momentum is too much and I can’t hang onto you. You tumble out of my grasp but not before all your weight pushes you’re the top of your head into my stomach. It is even worse than normal with your pointy head, probably formed from the dunce caps you were force to wear in school.
Gladys: I somersault on my feet facing away from you. My head butt into your gut has taken some wind out of you and slowed you down.  This gives me time to remove my top. Easier to do that then pull it back down over my tits. I toss it towards Rikki. He deserves it for supporting me. Some other dudes jump up and there is a struggle for possession. Don’t have time to see who ends up with it.
Brook: Your head knocked some air out of me. I could have withstood this if it weren’t for the injuries you inflicted on my back and neck early. I lie on my back trying to gather myself as you land on your feet.
Gladys: I turn around. Grab your long, flowing hair and began to pull. You begin to slide along the floor on your back.
Brook: OWWW! SHIT!  FUCK! LET GO! My scalp burns not to mention by bare back and butt as I am dragged on the rough carpet. I reach back but my hair is too long and you stay out of reach of my reach.

Gladys: I drag you over to the guys and gals. “OK folks, take a good look and you will see my breasts are far superior to her misshapened boobs. She’s a boob with no boobs” I giggle at my bon mot.
Brook: “Stupid whore, I wouldn’t call a C-cup no boobs. Just because mine aren’t stuffed and sagging like yours doesn’t mean I don’t have boobs. You are the booby.” I am struggling to get free. I hold onto my own hair and pull to ease the pain. I roll onto my stomach to try and get up onto my knees.
Gladys: “That was the dumbest thing you’ve done yet” I laugh at you. I give a jerk and you go down prone on your stomach and tits. I continue to drag you giving carpet burns to your tits. They certainly are big enough to scrape along the carpet. The crowd is now screaming “Rip her hair out! Stomp on her! Burn her tits raw! Throw some hair over here!” Seems the crowd is still fickle and wants to see real punishment dished out no matter who does it.
Brook: My tits and stomach are being scraped raw but at least I can see you better now.
Gladys: I start pushing on my feet harder and harder, taking bigger steps to get you sliding faster and faster. This is payback time.
Brook: I see my chance. You are concentrating so hard on tugging on me you get careless and let your foot get too close to. I grab your ankle, lift and twist.
Gladys: I lose my balance as you trip me up by my foot. I fall on my side.
Brook: I keep ahold of your foot and grab the other one to prevent you from getting away.
Gladys: Unable to scoot away I turn on my back to face you.
Brook: I pull on your feet sliding you towards me as I pull myself up and onto your body. My nude body covers your nude body. Our tits mash together and grind into each other. My solid 32Cs squishing your droopy, soft 35Ds. Normally I would find this position quite erotic and stimulating, my naked body covering yours even dominating yours. But I hate you too much and my tits are too sore to enjoy grinding them into yours.]
Gladys: My tits are burning with pain as you slide your tits up over mine. As we struggle they grind back and forth, your hard nipples piercing into my swollen and tender breasts. And you tell me you aren’t excited by my body with those hard, erect nipples? Another bold faced lie. I grab your hair with both hands in an effort to roll us over.
Brook: As you grab my hair I spread my legs to make it harder for you to roll me off you. I give a hard slap to your face. Then grab your hair and yank your head from side to side.
Gladys: My face is stinging from your slap but I an unable to return the favor just now. I yank your head from side to side trying to roll you off me. But your weight combined with your spread legs and the abuse my tits are suffering prevent me from doing this.
Brook: I pull your head up with both hands and then slam the back of your head hard against the floor. Once…. twice… three times…. in quick succession. Your brief time of gaining control over me by dragging me by the hair has ended and I am in control again.
Gladys: Clunk, clunk, clunk. You would have probably knocked me out save for the plush carpet. Still I am a little dazed and my struggling gets weaker.
Brook: I know your tits are sorer and more battered than mine. I know my tits moving back and forth and up and down over yours as we struggle is giving almost more pain than you can bear. Almost, but not quite. Time to show you that a tit attack can finish you off and have you pleading with me to stop. You will agree to anything once I give my claws into those big fleshy boobs again.
Gladys: Still a little groggy from the head pounding I lie still with my hands in your hair trying to recoup enough to go on the attack.
Brook: I band your head a couple of more times just to be on the safe side. Then I lift my body just enough to wedge my hands between our bodies. My fingers find your tits. Forget about milking them. It is time to use my sharp nails to shred them apart.
Gladys: I thought the pain was bad but it becomes enormous beyond belief as you start to rip and tear at my breasts. The good thing is it clears my head completely.
Brook: I look in your eyes as I maul your titties and can see you can’t take much more.
Gladys: I am almost done for and I have to act fast. I will show you that concentrating on the tits in a catfight is still a bad tactic. I slide my right leg out past yours. I push hard while jerking your head the other way as hard as I can, twisting your upper body.
Brook: Your move catches me off guard. With my arms trapped between our bodies I cannot brace to stop my rolling over. I roll to the side but keep you from rolling on top of me.
Gladys: Lying side to side I try and throw my leg over top of you. You try the same and we end up in a leg battle.
Brook: Our legs hit in the air. Just as I think I can get mine over yours you raise yours even higher even though I thought my longer legs would overpower yours.
Gladys: After several attempts I lift my cheerleader legs higher than yours and push yours down, my leg hooked over mine. Then I throw my hips and ass up and over you.
Brook: Damn! You are getting on top of me. Didn’t know you could move that big ass that fast. Got to keep you off me. I slam my palm down on your cheek. SMACK!
Gladys: “OWWW!” Your slap really hurts and stings my face as there is no give with my other cheek against the rug. “BITCH!” I scream as I whack you on the cheek.
Brook: I raise my hand to smack you again.
Gladys: Before you can hit me again I continue to move my pelvis directly on top of you and then follow with my upper body. You are not pinned underneath me.
Brook: But not for long as I garb your hair with both hands and use my leg to roll us back over.
Gladys: I use our momentum and your hair to keep us rolling. I give you another face slap on the cheek when we are side by side. We continue rolling until I end up on top.
Brook: We are rolling too fast and you can’t stop and stay on top. We roll and roll and roll. I give you a slap when I can and you do the same.
Gladys: Our legs get entangled as we roll. Legs locking legs so they can’t be used to advantage.
Brook: We roll one way and then back the other way. Neither seems to be able stay on top. I am getting tired.
Gladys: I am getting tired also. We are fighting for top position in desperation. We both believe that whoever can gain the top position will most likely win. We are both trying as hard as we can to stay on top and as hard as we can when the other gets on top. We resume out leg battle.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline Dougie

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 09:34:27 PM »
Glad to see you have fought yourselve even with Brook.You didn't come this far to lose I believe you have more left than your rival and will pervail and make Brook pay for the punishment she has inflicted on your tender tits in spades.You got Brook where you want her Gladys  because you want it more.Give her some of her own abuse GO GLADYS GO

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2011, 04:13:15 PM »
Rikki, When Gladys gets her mouth and nose close to my pussy it will be when I am sitting on her face. .

Dougie, Gladys is just making excuses for why she keeps getting taken down my me and suffering humiliation. Just like she did when she wasn’t voted Prom Queen. I used to call her the “Excuse Queen” and she still is. Gladys is heavier than she claims but she is weaker than I expected. Must have let herself go since her old cheerleading days. The cow is huffing and puffing. She won’t last much longer.

Rikki, one more thing. I read your post on her picture about her lips. You won't think they are so hot after I give her a fat lip. Mine re much sexier to start with.
{alt}

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2011, 09:28:35 PM »
Brooks wins!  Blondes can't fight!

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2011, 07:30:41 AM »
Hair colour aside, i voted for Gladys.

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2011, 02:53:13 PM »
Hair colour aside, i voted for Gladys.
Hair color aside, I will pulverize Gladys and show you her black roots. The only way she is a real blonde is in her stupidity.

Gladys, see you are afraid of my scissors. But if by your challenge you mean do I want to tear your hair out while punching and kicking the crapola out of you the pleasure would me mine. No more of this girlie rolling around on the ground shit. But we don’t need this you hit me I hit you crap. Let’s go at it all out – ripping hair, throwing punches, slaps and kicks as often and as best we can. I will be the last one standing – GUARANTEED!!!!!

It’s lean, mean pounding fat, soft and you all know which is which.
See you in cyber, blondie, to finish this off.
{alt}

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2011, 04:29:40 PM »
Gladys and Brook have been busy online again. They must be exhausted but this fight shows no sign of letting up. Keep that in mind anyone who wants to challenge either of them. They may go down but it won’t be easy. The question now is who will survive in this all out hairpulling slugfest?

Brook: I escalate the battle sensing that I am getting tired faster than you are. Instead of a slap I hit your hard in the face with my knuckles, twisting them as I do so.
Gladys: “Argh! So you want to trade punches do you? You are going to regret that.” I hit as hard as I can on your cheek. Then an even harder blow to the side of your eye.
Brook: I hit you on the temple with the bottom of my palm. That should even up the score.
Gladys: “OUCH!” Your blow really hurts and momentarily closes my eye.
Brook: At last I am able to raise my long, lithe, shapely leg higher than your short, stubby, flabby one. Won’t be ong before I am not top of you with your leg trapped by mine.
Gladys: Your little snicker tells me you think you are getting I command again. Time to take the fight out of you. You legs and crotch are split wide as you raise your leg higher than I thought you could. I ram my knee into your crotch!
Brook: “UNGH! Dirty cheater!” I scream as I grunt in pain and think your knee was unfair. 
Gladys: Before you lower you leg I hit you with another knee right in the same spot.
Brook: “ARGH! UNGH!” That hurts even more on my tender pussy. Even in pain I clamp my leg down and around your leg and lock my ankles together to keep you from kneeing me again. My slender thighs squeeze your stocky one and I can see it spread out around mine.
Gladys: “Shit!” I never had anyone put a scissors on my thigh before. It hurts a lot more than I would have thought.
Brook: I see you are caught off balance but my squeezing your thigh. My legs are stronger than you expected. I smack you on the face with one hand and pull out some hair with the other hand.
Gladys: SMACK! “Ouch! Aayyeeeee!!” Right on the sore temple you evil bitch. Your hand is in the way to deliver a good slap so I grab your hair with both hands and rip locks out in opposite directons. directions.
Brook: “Ooowwww! Ooouuuuu!” My scalp feels like a chunk of it came out with my hair. “You’ll pay for that, blondie. You won’t have any hair left when I’m done!”
Gladys: Before your pain subsides I lock my ankles together to squeeze your thigh believing my thighs are stronger than yours.
Brook: Didn’t think your soft thighs could apply that much pressure. We are locked in a thigh squeeze off. I know I will win this. My fit legs are much stronger than your soft ones.
Gladys: I crush your thigh as hard as I can. My years of dancing have kept them fit and even stronger than when I was a high school cheerleader. “SUFFER BITCH!”
Brook: “FUCK YOU cxnt!” My muscles began to tire and start quivering from the strain.
Gladys: Even though my legs are reaching fatigue I can feel yours start to shake and lose grip. I won’t win the fight this way but I am encouraged to squeeze even harder. Doubt if you will be able to walk naturally for awhile.
Brook: Hate loosing a thigh squeeze to you. In a rage I let go of your hair and wrap my long fingers around your fat neck.
Gladys: I feel you start choking me too late to prevent it. I grab your hands and try to pull them off my throat. Can’t budge them.
Brook: I tighten my grip on your throat. I turn your upper body onto your shoulder blades and then follow with my hips.
Gladys: With my legs locked around yours and having trouble breathing you roll me over easily onto my back. My legs start to lose their grip on your thighs.
Brook: I push down on your throat and raise my body to throttle you harder and harder. With my leg free I am able to raise it and slam your crotch  with my knee.
Gladys: I start to work my fingers around yours but the pain from your kneeing  stops me short.
Brook: I knee you even harder . Payback time for what you did to me.
Gladys: That one hurts even more but I am more focused. I grab one of your thumbs and yank it back. “Let go of my throat or I will break it off.”.
Brook: “Aw! You’re breaking my thumb!”
Gladys: “That’s the intent unless you let me go!”
Brook: “NEVER!” but I do let go and smack you hard across the face hoping to stun you enough into letting go of my thumb.
Gladys: WHACK! Your slap turns my head. I twist my shoulders with the flow hoping to roll you off. Help you along by bending your thumb further back.
Brook: The pain in my thumb is excruciating but I am not going to let you get away. I grab your arm and start to twist you back while I jerk my thumb away. FREE AT LAST!
Gladys: ‘Thanks for the help’ I think as swing my elbow towards your jaw. Your pulling pulse twisting my shoulders back puts a lot of force and speed behind it.
Brook: CRRAACCKKK! It feels like my jaw has been dislocated. I fall to the side stunned.
Gladys: I push you all the way off me before your can come to your senses. I roll you onto your stomach. And jump on your back.
Brook: I am out for a few seconds or more. When I come to I feel your fat ass on my back. “Oh no, hear comes another camel clutch” I think in fear.
Gladys: Got other things in store. Already done that. I am facing backwards. Can’t help but give your bare ass sticking up a few good whacks.
Brook: Still too out of it to fight back my ass stings with your spanks.
Gladys: I bend towards your feet. Grab the ankle of the leg I crushed. Bend it at the knee and pull up. Then put my other hand under your knee and lift back!
Brook: “ARRRGGHHH!” My leg is already sore and now you torture it with a boston crab. “Let go, let go, you’re hurting my leg!”
Gladys: “Stupid slut, of course I am!” “Give up?”
Brook:
FUCK YOU ASSWIPE!”

Gladys: “Your choice. I gave you a chance.” I twist slightly, lean towards you head. Grab you hair and you’re your head back. “Let’s see if I can make them meet!”
Brook: “Ow, ah, ou, eek,….” My neck is wracked with pain as you pull my head back and lift my shoulders off the floor.
Gladys: “GIVE UP?” I scream at you.
Brook: “FUCK OFF!” I say as proudly as I can. “I’ll never submit to you. You’ll have to break my neck first.”
Gladys: “I just may do that.”
Brook: I plant my left hand on the sand, push up and twist as you lift me. With my other hand I grab you blonde hair and almost yank your head off I pull so hard.
Gladys: I fall back and can’t hold onto your leg. I roll off you to before you can attack me further.
Brook: I keep a firm grip on your hair vowing to myself to never let it go. I rise to my knees intent on standing up and pulling you up..
Gladys: I can’t roll too far as you have ahold of my hair. I get to my knees just as you do. One hand goes you’re your hair and the other slaps you across the face.
Brook: “Ouch!” We both rise together. Instead of slapping you I smack your left boob with my right hand. 
Gladys: “Owww! So that’s the way you want it.” We both know getting a submission will be virtually impossible. The only way to finish this is to slug it out. “THEN TAKE THIS!!” I scream in your face as I yank your head to the side and slam my fist into your firm abs.
Brook: I shrug off your blow to my firm, strong stomach. “You are going down, blonde slut!” I shout back as I hit the left boob again. Better to work on one tit and beat it to mush is what I am thinking.
Gladys: “Bloody hell!” I yell as my breast is aflame with pain. I let go your hair and hit your tits with two quick punches.
Brook: “Damn, that hurt.” I mutter involuntarily. I wasn’t expecting those punches. My boobs are in better shape than yours having only been brush burned. I haul my right hand back and throw a haymaker at your head that will knock you out of the county.
Gladys: You punch is telegraphed and easy to duck under even as I hear the air whoosh over my head. I slam my left into your gut as you are moving forward. Follow up with a smash to your left breast that flattens it as you bend forward.
Brook: “Oaffff….. Yeek…” Air escapes from my lungs. Prevents me from shrieking as you pound my tit.
Gladys: I grab your hair and pull your head down even more so I can knee you in the face.
Brook: Stupid cxnt, I now have a clear view of my target. As you start to raise your knee I have to swing a huge upper cut right between your chubby thighs..
Gladys: WHAM! WHOP! You blow hits perfectly and stuns me. I quickly back up to regroup.
Brook: I charge at you as you stumble backward wanting to keep you on the defensive. Both hands go into your hair to rip out as much as I can.
Gladys: I you’re your hair with one hand. I grab your hair with the other hand but it isn’t on your head. You don’t have a big bush but it is enough to get a good grip. I star pulling you around by both sets of hair.
Brook: Your puny bush is as fragile as your hair but I have to fight fire with fire. I grab your sweaty peach fuzz and we begin stumbling around tearing out strands of hair from head and pussy.
Gladys: I kick you shins. 
Brook: I answer back in kind.
Gladys: Can’t kick hard as we are too close so I ram a knee into your thigh.
Brook: THUD! A solid sound rings out as you knee me. I knee you. SPLAT! resounds as your thigh has a lot more fat on it.
Gladys: We stumble over towards Rikki and I drop some of your coarse pubic hair in his lap. Then let go of your pubics to hit you with an upper cut to your left breast. I can see Rikki likes the way it flies up and then continues to giggle and oscillate afterwards..
Brook: Not to be outdone I give Rikki a handful of your blonde (must be dyed) cxnt hair. A punch is too good for you. I let go your fuzz and sink the fingers of my right hand deep into your boob, twisting and squeezing as I do.
Gladys: I you’re your hair as hard as I can and pound your tit again before grabbing your nipple and almost twist it off.
Brook: “So you want to have a tit fight, do you? I though you said that wasn’t the way to win a catfight. But if that is what you want you will get it. You sagging boobs are easier to grab and more tender than mine. This si a battle I will win.” I squeeze, claw, and pull trying to drive you to your knees.
Gladys: I clamp my teeth together to prevent screaming. I attack your boob even more viciously. I know my fingers and wrists are stronger than yours. Soon your tit will be worse off than mine.
Brook: I release your tit long enough to slug you on the cheek then grab your boob again.
Gladys: Your punch hurts but you cannot put your weight into it so it isn’t devastating. I prefer to slap you as I know that stings much more. Then I start kneeing you wherever I can as we dance around the room – one hand pulling hair and one hand mauling a tit.
Brook: Not sure what this looks like to spectators as I knee you also. Once or twice we bump knees and that hobbles both of us briefly.
Gladys: Once again I let go of your boob and drive my knuckles into your gut.
Brook: “Another stupid move, cxnt” I gasp as your punch hits a tender sport where you hit me before. I slam you in your chubby belly and can feel the fat bounce around my fist.
Gladys: We pull each other down by the hair. Both bent over at the waist now are intent of trading punches to the stomach, breasts, kidneys and wherever we can hit. We both try to slug between the legs but that area is out of our reach.
Brook: Looks like this slugging will continue until one of us goes down. IT WON’T BE ME!!!!!
Gladys: IT WONT” BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brook: “cxnt!”
Gladys: “BITCH!”
Brook: “SLUT!”
Gladys: “COLD FISH!”
Brook: “TRAMP!”
Gladys: “SNOB!”
Brook: “DUMB BLONDE!”
Gladys: “AIR HEADED BRUNETTE!   “
Brook: “TAKE THAT BACK!”
Gladys: “MAKE ME!”
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2011, 05:28:37 PM »
Come on folks.... help me put this conceited bitch down once and for all....

Gladys, you are way ahead in the Prom Queen vote. Don't let that go to your already swelled head (almost as big as your fat ass). I think you are getting the sympathy vote. That and it is obvious my supporters think it is so obvious I was the rightful Queen that they didn't bother voting. Even you can see the voting is way down in that contest.

YOU ARE GOING DOWN, BLONDIE!!!!!ON YOUR KNEES AND LICK MY cxnt!!!!!
{alt}

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 06:07:02 PM »
Gladys FTW.  I just think she's got the spunk that'll take it.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Max_Rus

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 09:03:48 PM »
Go Brook! You are the best! :)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 09:23:25 PM »
Gladys FTW.  I just think she's got the spunk that'll take it.

RedEnforcer: I see you have a keen eye. Gladys is spelled S ° P ° U ° N ° K ° Y.

Rikki: I tried but Brook seems afraid to fight me straight up alternating blows and kicks to see who can dish it out and take it more. Fighting nasty and vicious is one thing but Brook always wants to keep her options open to fight dirty and to cheat.

Brook: You won the Prom Queen vote back then. I don't have a real explanation for the voting now. Perhaps I have just aged better than you or these people can see our true personalities and know who has the better qualities for a Queen.

I do like what I see Gladys. :)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Dougie

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2011, 09:17:22 AM »
It's been a great fight and I can see that the both of you ladies are pulling out all the stops. But in the end I still see Gladys ending up the victor, sorry Brook. GO GLADYS

Offline Sandra Perluggi

• God Member
  • Try me if you dare... bitch!!
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2011, 05:52:55 PM »
Can't vote anymore, too late... but I find Brooke way sexier than Gladys! Brooke is the one here!
Winning or losing isn't that important: It's the positions you get in during the fight that count...

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2011, 06:28:35 PM »
The final episode by Gladys and Brook. A wild fight with a wild ending in my opinion. Too bad the fight has to end.

Brook: “You want me to make you take it back? OK, that will be easy!” I hit you as hard as I can in your left breast hanging down. The one I have worked over the most.
Gladys: “Yeeeoowww” That really hurts. You drive my nipple back so it almost touches my ribs.  I gather myself and deliver too hard punches to your gut.
Brook: “Ungh….. OAF!” The first punch winds me a little. The second punch is even harder and I am not ready for it. It completely knocks the wind out of me.
Gladys: I you’re your body go limp and the fight is mine for the taking as you try to catch your breath.
Brook: Just can’t seem to catch my breath. I wait for the coup de gras wondering what you will do. Will you ravage my breast? That is what I would do.
Gladys: Your breasts are tempting to mutilate and pay you back. But I heard Rikki’s plea for the smack off I offered and you disdained.  I pull your head up by your hair. I smack you on your cheek to get your attention. “OK, bitch, I am going to give you one more chance which is two chances more than you would give me. Now accept my challenge or I WILL destroy you. It is your only hope of coming out on top. That is if you have the guts.”
Brook: Finally I gulp some air into my lungs. I start stalling for time, refusing to answer one way or another.
Gladys: “Well? What is it?
Brook: I look at her but keep quiet. I am almost back at full strength now but act like I am almost out of it. Damn I am a good actress. Don’t know why I didn’t get the lead in my high school play.
Gladys: “I am gong to count to three. You had better answer by then”  One…. Two….. Th…..
Brook: Before you can finish the three I spit in your face. Something I have wanted to do for a long, long time.
Gladys: I let go your hair in a reflex action and wipe your spit off my face.
Brook: As you let go I you’re your hair and smack you across the face, stepping into it.
Gladys: WHAAACKKK! The room resounds with the loudness of your slap. My head and upper body turn to the side. I uncoil like a golfer hitting a ball and hit you across your face even harder than you hit me. Brook: WHAAAAACXKJJKK!  You hit me so hard I spin away and stumble a few steps. I turn back and look at you glaring as if I want to kill you because I do. My cheek is burning from the sting. Gladys: “Your turn…” I think even a dunce like you understands the rules but want to make sure. I gut out my chin taunting you.
Brook: “Fucking scum bitch!” I snarl as I slowly walk back to you. I yank your hair so hard you almost come off your feet. Probably would have it you weren’t so fat. At the same time I step into an upper cut to your left breast that is already turning all sorts of ugly shades. I keep ahold of your hair.
Gladys: My knees weaken with the intense pain. I reach up and grab your hair but can’t pull as hard as you did. No matter as I swing an uppercut to your left boob from my toes as I straighten up.
Brook: I swear you almost send my tit into my chin. A momentary weaken in my knees slows me up. But my the rules I can rest long enough to regain some strength and energy.  Still holding onto your hair I hit you full force right on your belly button driving my fist into your gut.
Gladys: That staggers me even more and weakens me. but I cannot afford to wait too long as I know you are likely to hit me again without warning. I punch you back in the belly. Not as hard as you punched me as I haven’t fully recovered. But I have hit your belly so many times already my blow is just as effective if not more so.
Brook: It takes longer this time to recover. I am getting weaker and more tired. I grab your hair with both hands and bring my knee up into your crotch. It is not as hard as I would have liked.
Gladys: Your knee finds its mark but I can feel you are growing weary, more so than I am. I return your knee and feel you go limp just a little. Us cheerleaders are good at lifting out knees with force.
Brook: We are both tiring and getting near exhaustion. I am surprise that you seem to have more stamina as you looked out of shape to me. Trying to gain the advantage again I slap you across your face and then a even harder backhand on the return.
Gladys: SMACK! WHAM! My head turns one way first and then the other way. You blows are weaker than before but I also can’t resist as much as before. Even worse you catch me square on the mouth and now with your backhand. A little blood drips from my nose and a split on my lip.
Brook: Almost exhausted I still can’t resist a smile as I gave you the fat lip I promised.
Gladys: You are so enamored of what you have done you don’t see me reach way back and slam the flat of my hand on your cheek.
Brook: Out of the blue I feel my cheek erupt in pain. You spin me completely around. My eyes glaze over briefly as they also well up in tears. Didn’t know a slap could do that.
Gladys: I watch as you spin and almost stumble done. I can sense that victory is close at hand.
Brook: I stall again, biding for time. Then I approach you once again. This time a combo of jabs to both tits.
Gladys: You throw jabs this time and not full punches. The only reason they hurt is that my tits are so battered and tender. I take my time and then hit you with both hands at the same time on each side of your tits. They smack together. Not the hardest way to hit but I am now having fun.
Brook: My tits are squished together. That is more humiliating than painful. I try to finish you off with an uppercut to the jaw but can barely lift my arm.
Gladys: Nearly exhausted I get a surge of adrenaline as I see you are ready for the taking. I slam an upper cut to your jaw that snaps your teeth together.
Brook: Me eyes close and I feel myself starting to slump. Then the lights go out….
Gladys: I catch you in my arms as your start to fall to the floor. I have other plans for you. I hold you and give you a few small slaps to bring you out of it.
Brook: I come to in your arms. Not sure what has happened. My rubber legs grow a little stiffer so I can stand on my own.
Gladys: I grab you my the hair and slowly force you to your knees. I stop when your mouth is at crotch level. “Lick my pussy, you false queen!” I yank your hair hard to show you I mean business.
Brook: I am still groggy and in that state have lost my will. I try to resist but do as you bid.
Gladys: Satisfied, I force your face down to the floor. “Now lick my feet you low life scum even though you aren’t good enough to lick them.”
Brook: “You have broken my will and I start licking. I am totally humiliated by my arch rival. I resolve then and there to pay you back some day.
Gladys: “We aren’t through just yet, Brookie”. I lift you back up so your mouth is at pussy level. Then I step walk forward step by step forcing you onto your back. I end up straddling you, my thighs on with side of your face and my pussy grinding down on your mouth and nose. “Use that sharp tongue of yours to stimulate me, you fucking whore!”
Brook: This is the worst possible humiliation I can imagine. Have you no mercy I wonder to myself. But I do as ordered.
Gladys: “This is the time to work your tits over!” I start pinching, twisting, clawing both nipples and breasts. You can use your imagination what I am doing to her. “Now, you backstabbing bitch, admit that you were behind the false acquisitions about me in high school.”
Brook: “Fuck you, they were true” I manage to say through your flesh with more bravado than I am feeling.
Gladys: I you’re your both nipples and twist them almost 160 degrees while pulling the out. “Say it or I’ll rip these suckers off!”
Brook: The pain is too great plus I believe your threat. I finally mumble the words. “Yes, I did it.””
Gladys: “Louder, I don’t’ think the others heard you!” I twist even harder.
Brook: I scream out in pain but shout as loud as I am able through your pussy and thighs.
Gladys: “One final thing.” I let go of your nipples and feel you sigh in relief. Your relief isn’t long as I bed forward and grab some pubic hair that remains. I slowly and systematically pull of strand after strand until you are denuded. Then I get off you leaving you moaning and groaning slowly moving your legs back and forth. I gather up all the black hair I can find and add it to the pubic patch. I walk over to Rikki and drop the hair in his lap saying “I think I promised this to you.”

I strut over to Byline who has the Prom Queen Crown. Brook brought it so she could lord it over me after she beat me. I stroll back to you.  You are barely conscious splayed on your back. I gently place the crown on your head. “Here, I think this is yours” I laugh. Then I place my foot on yours breasts and raise my arms in triumph, showing my biceps in victory. It fells so good to stand victorious over the fallen Queen after so many years. Revenge is sweet. “The Queen is dethroned! Long live the Empress!”

My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class