News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Big Titted Neighbor Gets Milked!

• 5 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Big Titted Neighbor Gets Milked!
« on: July 09, 2011, 04:41:32 PM »
BIG TITTED NEIGHBOR GETS MILKED!

My wife Jan and I live in a nice neighborhood and I work out of my house.  My wife is 39 years old, but looks much younger.  She’s about 5 feet 8 inches with 36 C tits and a nice butt that she works hard to maintain. 

Our new neighbor next door, Brittney, recently had a baby and the woman had worked hard to get her body back in shape.  She was 22 years old, a trophy wife.  She had long wavy brown hair, huge tits with a gorgeous ass!  Her tits got even bigger during her pregnancy and were still firm after the baby was born.

I worked out of the house, so Brittney and I developed a friendship.  Brittney would come over to talk and when the weather got warmer, she would come over to sun bath with me and drink beer.  I mentioned this to my wife and she said she would have to check in on us, but I thought she was just kidding. 

Brittney’s bathing suits got smaller and smaller each day.  She came over in a bright yellow bikini that was no more than a g string with just enough material on top to cover her nipples.  Her bodacious tits were hanging out and I couldn’t keep my eyes off of them.

She asked be to apply baby oil which I gladly agreed to.  She moaned as I rubbed it in and as I worked my way up the back of her legs to her ass.  “WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?”  I heard and I turned to see my wife.  She had come home early and had changed into her two piece bathing suit.  Although more modest than Brittney’s it still showed off her assets.   

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO INTO THE WATER TO COOL OFF” My wife said to Brittney.  “I’M YOUNGER AND STRONGER THAN YOU AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT” said Brittney as she pushed my wife.  The fight was on!

I turned on my video camera that I had by the pool in case my wife followed up on her promise to check in on Brittney and me.  Thank god for that! 

I started filming the two wildcats.  Brittney was a little tipsy from the beer, but she didn’t back down from my wife.  They grabbed each other’s hair and slapped and clawed at each other.  My wife reached for the brunette’s top and ribbed it off!  Brittney’s large creamy white milk jugs swayed as the fight continued.  My wife started to punch those large targets drawing grunts from the young girl! 

Brittney stumbled forward and grabbed Jan’s top, ripping it off in the process.  The two women were now topless and exchanging treats to kill each other. 

My wife moved in throwing punches and managed to get her left behind Brittney and pushed her back, Brittney tripped and landed on her butt.  She got up on all fours, but her ass was too tempting of a target for my wife who gave it a hard kick sending Brittney face down on the grass. 

My wife jumped on the brunette’s back and faced her ass!  My wife knows my fascination with catfights and started to tease me “I BET YOU WANT ME TO RIP OFF HER THONG?  DON’T YOU?”  I nodded my head and she pulled up on the thin material, pulling it between the young girl’s ass cheeks until it snapped!  “SHOULD I SLAP HER ASS?”  I nodded again and Jan went to town, beating out a steady beat on the well shaped and naked ass!  Brittney scream for my help, but I knew this was a once in a life time chance to see my wife destroy another woman.

Jan rolled the crying brunette onto her back and started to punch those large breasts!  “YOU LIKE THIS DON’T YOU?  SHOULD I MAUL HER PUSSY TOO?”  “YES” I screamed and my wife started to pull out Brittney’s pubic hair by the roots!   

I had the camera on a tripod, so I took off my pants and stroked my 8 inch manhood.  My wife resumed the attacked on Brittney’s face and tits screaming “STAY AWAY FROM HUSBAND!”  My wife looked over at me and my smile as my erected penis.  “DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME FINGER MYSELF?”  “YES, YES!” I said.

My wife started to finger herself as she slapped the crying Brittney’s face and tits.  Jan undid the strings on her bikini pants and removed them, so she could have full access to her cxnt.  My wife was humping Brittney like a wanton woman when she started to squeeze Brittney’s tits and pinch her erect nipples.  Milk started to spurt out and then a steady flow!  This excited my wife as she finger fucked herself faster and groped the brunette’s tits harder to get even more milk.  “LOOKS LIKE THE BABY IS GOING TO GO HUNGRY TONIGHT!  my wife said as she milked the young girl’s huge breasts!       

Jan moved further up until she was over Brittney’s face and exploded sending her pussy juices over the young mother!  She called me over and I fucked Brittney’s tits until I came over them and her face as her tits erupted with milk! 

Jan then grabbed the naked young girl and dragged her out of the backyard, keeping her bikini as a souvenir.   

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Big Titted Neighbor Gets Milked!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 05:57:36 PM »
Great story .  Any chance of a rematch?

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 01:52:22 AM »
Sure.  Any ideas on how it would play out?  Would the neighbor end up getting milked again?

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 07:47:11 AM »
I have to tell you write some of the best stories I have ever read .I love neighbors fighting there have been some great ones over the years. I don't know if its me but I have not read many stories about policewomen fighting have you ? I have been a catfight fan for 40 years and I have only read maybe 2 I think they would make stories lady cop vs biker girl or teenage gang girl or vs hooker or women prison guard

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 03:45:17 PM »
This is just my opinion, but I'd love to see Britney get beaten silly and milked again. And - request time! - I love it when the winner taunts the beaten loser and the loser whimpers and tries to talk her way out of more humiliation. But whatever - thanks for the story!

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 10:46:37 PM »
Thanks for the feedback.  I love the idea of the winner in a catfight milking the loser.  The only thing more exciting would be to have both women trying to milk each other.  I agree that taunting, or trash talk as I like to call it, can make a good stroy great.  The loser begging and crying for the winner to stop the humilation, but it falls on deaf ears, as the winner strips the loser naked and works over the loser's "assets"!