News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"happy" campers II

• 6 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
"happy" campers II
« on: October 20, 2011, 09:57:52 PM »
Jenn took a minute to ponder and want to make the rules, always being the “organizer” while Cindy just jumped at her step sister. In moments both girls had their hands bared deep in each others hair inside the 6 sleeper tent. With violent jerks to the head the girls whipped one another around the canvas room. Their breathing becoming faster as they strained to get a better hold over the others shoulder length hair, showing aggression that is often reserved for siblings. Slowly they came closer pushing and pulling while involuntarily giving little grunts and yipes as the hair pulling challenge progressed. Small clumps of blonde and brown hair began to land on each others bare shoulders and into the cleavage as their towels, tightly wrapped around their firm youthful C cuped breasts firmly gigging. They where digging their bare feet into the canvas floor, doing a struggle type dance around the small enclosure. Pushing and pulling  on the grass covered floor as calves and firm tight thighs tried to push and pull. Teeth bared in almost silent pain the two 5’4 young women where equal in size and strength. Cindy with years as a gymnast and Jenn from years of soccer had exceptional agility and reasonable strength for their years.  Seconds felt like minutes as they came closer and began to try and wrap calf around calf, then thigh against firm thing, trying to trip their adversary. Jenn, almost tripping over a rolled up sleeping bag found herself temporarily pinned against the canvas tent wall. Cindy continued to push her sister bringing her full body into contact with her step sisters. Her thing fully wrapped around her sisters pushing up their towels to expose their young women hoods as she pushed at her antagonist.
         In moments the tent support pole gave way and both rivals went tumbling to the floor of the falling tent. Hot canvas began to surround them as they landed with Cindy on top of jen. Cindy had let go of her sisters hair to help break her fall and ended up squarely on top of her foe. Jen wrapped her bare legs around her sisters butt as Cindy lay her 110 pounds on her sister trying to pin her. Jenn had her hands forced out of her sisters hair as she struggled to get her equally build opponent off her. She began to buck and swear “get that thing off of my you lezzy! I don’t want to catch any of the diseases I’m sure you have!” Breathing just as heavily from the fight Cindy retorted back as tangled blonde hair , matted with sweat flowed down around her face,“ your father was the one that got my mom to agree to leaving us here with only friggin’ towels.”  Their hand fight continued with nails beginning to dig into hands. Cindy added in between her tired and labored breathing “so much for our “no marks” rule.” She was having trouble breathing as Jenn’s legs had made it up from round her sisters shapely hips to her thin waist and was squeezing with all her might. Cindy pressed her body as far into her sister as possible to limit Jenn’s power to thigh sqeeze the breath out of her. Cindy managed to pin both of Jenn’s hands with her own. Both interlocked palm to palm digging manicured nails into the back of the others hands. Cindy’s blonde locks now resting in Jenn’s face as they layed cheek to cheek trying to catch their breaths.
      The canvas had fallen fully and it was hard enough to breath. Jenn with her sisters full weight pressed upon her and Cindy with her sisters legs wrapped around her waist. In all the violence both finally noticed the feel of flesh against flesh as they felt, for the first time in their young lives bear breast against bear breast. Almost perfectly erect nipple pressed to nipple hot sweat from the battle and tent creating a wall of perspiration between them. They felt each others bare stomachs touch as they breathed and repulsed as they felt had to continue the fight. Exchanging whispered curses at each other they knew they where in a stalemate. The tent making it impossible for Jenn to move her step sister and Cindy not able to break her sisters leg lock without giving up her hand pin. Both paused to regain some strength.
      Rivals, advasaries, enemies… but only as sisters can do Cindy was the first to call “time out. We gotta get out of this tent.” Jenn released her snake like hold on her sister and Cindy gave back her sisters hands to her. They separated and managed to crawl out of the tent on hands and knees. Once out in the day light they involuntarily began brushing grass off themselves and trying to catch their breaths. Cindy looked at the fallen tent and said “ what the hell are we going to do?”

To be continued

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: "happy" campers II
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 09:40:12 AM »
Great story so far.

Offline jagga_jasoos

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 06:31:16 PM »
are there other topics on the same?? prequels/sequels?

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2023, 05:57:07 AM »
I remember reading this story several years ago.  Did you write it?  It’s okay if not, it was just always one of my favorites

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2023, 06:06:04 AM »
I remember reading this story several years ago.  Did you write it?  It’s okay if not, it was just always one of my favorites

Ignore that, I see that this was posted 12 years ago, and yes, it was your story.  I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Offline ooreach

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2023, 05:21:02 PM »
wow, i had forgotten about that one. I believe I wrote it.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2023, 03:00:14 PM »
are there other topics on the same?? prequels/sequels?
Yes, I don't have them any more but I know there was a first chapter and a third.