News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mothers Fighting

• 5 Replies

Offline mothersfighting

Mothers Fighting
« on: August 22, 2008, 12:32:16 PM »
It was a friendly football game between Black Rovers and White Lilies. Marisa an 18 year old girl was watching her brother who was a defender with the White Lilies. She was a sort of Mexican girl 6,1ft tall and a very slim body. She was wearing black pants, a leather jacket and a converse. At an instant a centre forward of the Black Rovers created a counter attack but when he was going to enter in the goal area her brother gave him a hard tackle in which the other boy’s head hit the floor and he remained hurt on the grass but the referee called play on. When the referee did so a 44 year old woman shouted loudly, “That son of a bitch hit my son.” Her name was Paula, she was a blonde 5,6 and was clearly overweight. Her extra weight was mostly concentrated on her enormous tits, her thighs which were very thick and her enormous, round ass, her body was covered with a one dress which covered from her shoulders till under her knees.

When Marisa heard this woman calling her brother ‘son of a bitch’ she turned round to see where the woman was and she found her exactly next to her. “Mind your language granny when talking about my son.”

“That piece of shit is your fuckin’ brother?”  Shouted Paula and she gave her a slap on her face, “You took that instead of your son, so now shut the hell up.” But if Paula thought that with that slap she was going to scare Marisa she was going totally wrong, when Marisa took the slap she replied with a punch which made Paula’s nose bleed. They were going to start a fight right there but two securities came and took them outside. Many people watching the game went out as well to watch what was going to happen.

The two women circled around each other till their finger claws caught each other’s hair and started pulling with all they had, but in hair pulling Marisa was clearly advantaged because of her height but Paula realizes this and to gain advantage she kneed the younger woman in her cxnt. When Marisa felt the knee she let loose Paula’s hair and fell on the floor covering her pussy. When Paula saw Marisa on the floor she gave her two kicks in her belly which made poor Marisa groan on the floor with intense pain. Marisa started standing up but Paula saw her and she gave her a hard kick in her ass which made Marisa fall to the floor again.

At this point Paula was sure that she was to win this fight. In fact she started to applaud and laugh, but that was a mistake because Marisa got the time she wanted to recover. At this time Paula wasn’t looking at her opponent and she didn’t see that she managed to stand up. When Paula turned to see what had become of Marisa she saw a black jacket in front of her, she looked up and there she saw Marisa with a look of hatred in her eyes. Marisa didn’t gave the older woman a chance, she gave her a punch in her stomach which blew all the breath from Paula and made her bent down in two.

When the older woman was bent in two Marisa took the opportunity and gave her a knee from the back which by luck or by perfect aiming hit the poor Paula exactly in her crotch and she fell flat on her tits on the floor. Marisa sat on Paula’s big ass facing her feet. Paula’s dress with the fight had gotten over her thighs and people could see a bit of her panties at some times. By this time the football game had finished and the two teams were watching the fight as well.

Sitting on Paula’s ass Marisa exposed the older women’s thighs to everyone by pulling her dress over her ass giving the audience a better view of Paula’s panties who in the position could do nothing to move. Marisa started slapping Paula’s thighs making the poor woman cry in pain and shame. Then Marisa to everyone’s disappointment pulled the dress down again hiding Paula’s panties. Then she took off Paula’s shoes and entered one of them into Paula’s crotch making Paula shout in pain while she threw her shoes away.

Marisa stood up while Paula laid on the floor with her ass in the air. Marisa gave her a kick in her head and ripped the beck part of her dress down to her ass exposing the back part of her red bra. But the people wanted to see more and so Marisa ripped her dress completely leaving her fat body only covered by a red matching bra and panties. Paula covered her breast with her hands to cover her big tits. “Look at Mrs. Booby how fat she looks. And she caught her by her hair and threw her on the floor but Paula still preferred to cover her tits. She stood up and tried to fight but she looked to pathetic fighting with her hands on her tits. Then Marisa gave her a kick which hit her exactly in her cxnt and Paula fell on the floor without making a move.

When Marisa saw her on the floor she went from behind and undid her bra and then she pulled it off leaving poor Paula chest naked. Then she tied Paula’s hands with her own bra and turned her face up. Paula was crying she was almost naked and with her hands tied in public and beaten by a teenager. Then Marisa pulled her panties down exposing her fat ass to everyone. Her whiteness in her ass was a bit funny. Marisa started pulling her pubic hair making Paula groan and cry in pain. Then she laid her on her knee and started spankingh er ass as hard as she could bringign her ass crimson red. Then hse made her stand up, gave her a kick in her ass tied her dress around her neck and made took her to her home like a dog then she left her in frotn of her hosue and she left her there. But that was only the beginning.

Please give me some rating.
More storied of this style still to come.

pete88

Re: Mothers Fighting
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 12:45:28 PM »
This was a good story.  I do that you will post more stories here..

Offline mothersfighting

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 01:48:49 PM »
I already have some stories in my mind but first i wish some number of comments. If there's something which you dislike i appreciate if you critisize it

Cheers

Catfight_obsessed

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 05:36:05 PM »
To me wasn't erotic enough, could of stripped each other during the fight, didn't like one of them using a shoe(not into women using items in a catfight) and prefer private matches over public. But anyways thought it was still a sexy fight plenty of crotch hits and breast hitting and descriptive.

Offline mothersfighting

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 05:16:08 PM »
Hi,
   'Catfights obsessed' I've appreciated the way you criticised. Thanks

The story which I have in mind is a family vs family.

Paula's mum vs Marisa's Granny (Blouse and Tall skirt)
Paula's daughter vs Marisa's (Jeans and Shirt)   
Final match:Paula vs Marisa's Mum (Bikinis)

Are you interested in what I have in mind?

Cheers     

Catfight_obsessed

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 12:52:45 AM »
Good to know, if there's something I do better than writing catfight story is critizing other people's catfights... And the way women catfight. ;D.

Yeah, I think it's interesting, catfight series are normally quite good.