News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NEW RELEASE -TEGAN (aka Ulga) VS MARLA

• 58 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Re: NEW RELEASE -TEGAN (aka Ulga) VS MARLA
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 03:49:17 PM »
Yes you did.

Steve more than you though. I don't have the time or patience to go back and point out to yet another CCC thread bumper what they actually wrote themselves. You can do that for yourself. There's no need to reply, but I'm sure you will, it keeps this thread at the top of this forum page now doesn't it?

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 06:58:52 PM »
What happened to all of Dio's posts?  Let me get this straight: creeps can fantasize here about erotic activity with family members, but intelligent, witty, urbane comments so threaten the public order that they must be stomped by the jackboot of censorship?

I agree with the idea of a boycott, and it's basically what I do already.  I have enough quality erotic material from over the years that there's absolutely no need to bother with junk.   

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 08:01:31 PM »
What happened to all of Dio's posts?  Let me get this straight: creeps can fantasize here about erotic activity with family members, but intelligent, witty, urbane comments so threaten the public order that they must be stomped by the jackboot of censorship?

I also noticed how Dio's humorous and intelligent comedy posts were deleted by an ill humoured moderator. It makes you lose faith in how this forum is run when someone as intelligent as Dionysus is censored for being funny. Seems somewhat petty on the part of the moderator, amateurish in fact.

I did however read Dio's post in another section of this forum indicating that he has removed all John's commercial fetish advertisements from one page of Dio's own forum to return the favour of being unfairly censored on this forum. I think that John deserved that to be honest regardless of how this statement of mine makes me unpopular with the incompetent moderators here.

We need to encourage witty intelligent writers back here, most of the major female fight producers now no longer advertise here due to strict and unnecessary rules, and now we have a well known name in this catfight community being censored for being funny. I have communicated with Dio on several occasions and he seems like a genuinely nice kind of guy that has a history in this interest from way back at Barb's board along with Sketche and others. Shame the current climate on this forum is so right-wing in its strict enforcement of rules to the point of attacking good writers.

My concern is that when things like this happen and people like Dio are attacked and censored by a forum's moderators, this nearly always attracts the attention of hackers who dish out their own judicial punishment on an administrator and moderation team by taking down a website/forum indefinitely. It's happened so many times before in this industry. What is happening here on this forum regarding unfair censorship against it's members and producers only indicates a situation that always occurs just before a all out hacking attack on a forum. The problem I've found with this forum is that if you dare to contradict or disagree with the people who run it, your post will either be deleted, modified or the thread locked with a final post by the admin. It's like the perfect recipe to create bait that attracts hackers who hate this form of judicial dictatorial control.

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 12:37:21 AM »
This is Mike the videographer for Capital City Catfights.

We REALLY DO listen to our customers and try to make adjustments to fit the market.

I think there has been a marked improvement in our product since our first shoots and 80 percent of that has been because of feedback from fans.

Our company motto when it comes to this is:

We Listen....We Evolve......We produce

I feel that any customer who is willing to pay for a product has the right to comment on that product.

so let me know what you think

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63028362@N05/

http://clips4sale.com/studio/39276/Capital-City-Catfights

MIKE
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 12:44:05 AM »
One of the most intelligent posts written in this thread so far.

Thank you for listening, and thank you for such a great yet brief catfight. The girls were wonderful. Both showing huge improvement on their previous performances. Tegan really went for it, I loved her determination to win. Marla was very sexy in her feistiness and aggression.

edit.... fantastic gallery by the way.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 12:51:10 AM by pollman »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 01:16:15 AM »
Hey Pollman, how come when I posted in this thread you accused me of bumping, yet you keep on posting in it yourself?
If you can't be sensible, at least be consistent.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 01:19:20 AM »
Do you want me to reply to your comment, or would I be an inconsistent hypocrite if I did. Oh, I just did. Anyway, hush now, adults are speaking.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2012, 01:30:05 AM »
Lol. Anybody who compares that grovelling post you made in reply to Mike with the way you've been slagging off his work in your other contributions can see for themselves what a hypocrite you are!
So Tegan vs Marla is "A great yet brief catfight" now?
I'm glad you agree with me at last.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2012, 01:41:35 AM »
Kafkod, to be quite honest with you, you're just a trolling idiot who is annoyed with me and have nothing constructive to contribute to this discussion.

And don't type 'lol' when you transparently don't mean it. We see through you.

What you pejoratively describe as 'grovelling' is me being honest with a producer.

What you call 'slagging off' is me providing constructive feedback, read my original post before you and your twin idiot Steve got involved and derailed this feedback.

You also feel compelled to keep posting further comments criticising me for thread bumping, seemingly oblivious to the irony of what you are doing. This indicates you're not exactly a very intelligent person.

There's very little I agree with you on because your contributions have been nothing but bitter little examples of spite and ill feeling. You're obviously not a very nice person, that's quite clear to see from what you've wrote in this thread. But be quiet now, you've nothing new to add, and with every post you demonstrate your own ironic hypocrisy of what you were originally accused of.

Also, do me a favour, actually read my original post before implying that I have never said that I liked this catfight. You come across as a liar in that respect, and somewhat dishonest.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 01:44:49 AM by pollman »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2012, 01:48:03 AM »
LOL means Laughing Out Loud, which is exactly what I'm doing right now! Have you ever thought of making a career out of comedy writing? You definitely have a talent for it.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 01:56:03 AM »
Yes, I'm fully aware of what 'lol' means, and I'm fully confident that you are not laughing out loud. Why would you be? Everything that you write indicates bitter annoyance as opposed to a light hearted temperament. When you write with such obvious dishonesty, not only I detect this, others too will see through your childish charade.

It's reassuring to read the response from the producer in that CCC welcome constructive criticism. They had no problem with what I wrote as they know I loved the catfight, but noted it could be improved by extending it's length beyond one submission. A fair point to make I thought. However, it seems you specifically are now only interested in saving face, as opposed to discussing anything actually connected to this catfight. That seems a purely personal self indulgence to satiate your own hurt vanity it appears.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:16:14 AM by pollman »

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 04:44:55 AM »
I'd love to see Tegan catfight Marla in a rematch catfight that lasts longer than 3 minutes 13 seconds. That would be a fantastic catfight, perhaps, best of three falls or a time limit of 15-20 minutes.

Here's a very important and fair point to consider for the producer:

Very few catfight fans would complain about purchasing a great catfight that had more than one submission or lasted for 15-20 minutes as long as the catfight featured sexy good looking girls and was entertaining, competitive, and aggressive.

However, even if a catfight was good, featured sexy attractive girls, but was prematurely stopped after the first submission was achieved at 3 minutes 13 seconds, this would bring forth some complaints from some catfight fans that they quite honestly wanted to see more of what they were enjoying and for the catfight to have continued for longer.

In this message thread the producer has at no point been called 'stupid' or 'moronic'.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 01:55:13 PM »
Welcome to the world of adults Steve. Unlike in the playground when someone calls you stupid you can run to teacher and snitch on him. In the real world of adults when you write stupid things and make statements that are inconsistent or not attached to the real world, or expressing views that do not express what the majority of catfight fans believe, yup, you guessed it, your argument will be rubbished by better arguments and you may get called a dumbass along the way. That's the internet for you. My advice, man up and accept this is not a college discussion forum. Another piece of advice, if you don't want to be called a dumbass, don't write like a dumbass. And yes, I do think it's OK to call a catfight fan a dumbass when they are acting like a dumbass. If that annoys you, you deserved it, end of story.

Here's why I call you a dumbass. Your whole argument seems to be focussed on telling a producer that it's OK to make 3 minute 13 second catfights. That catfights beyond one submission are always poor catfights. And that catfighters should be paid on a $ per minute pay scale.

You're in a fantasy world of idiocy for these comments Steve. Hence why you are chastised.

You're third and fourth paragraphs sound a bit loony, are you on medication?

I really do hope that CCC lose you as a customer when they move onto making catfights that will please 99% of catfight fans in that they are longer than 3 minutes 13 seconds. That would be great to see CCC become far more successful when they are catering for most catfight fans and not creating a kind of 'nice catfight, but waaaaaay too short' reaction upon one of their catfights being purchased and viewed. That their catfights could in the future last between 10 to 20 minutes and possibly have a few submissions. You know, the kind of catfight everyone wants. Except of course loony toon Steve who is demanding that catfights should be 3 minutes long and be stopped after one submission.

In fact, you could prove useful to CCC, if they produce a catfight that you don't like, that would obviously scientifically indicate they've produced a pretty frikkin amazing fight due to the reason that your taste in what a catfight should be sucks massive balls and is a bit off world to be honest you utter loony.

By the way, I did love it when your wrote the following:

'But you want what you want and you want the producer'

Ever thought of writing lyrics for a girl band?

Point of fact too. If CCC start making catfights that give the catfight fans what they want as opposed to fans purchasing their catfights listed as 9 minutes and then thinking: 'Shit, I've just paid money for what is actually a 3 minute catfight. It's a decent catfight, but 3 minutes, that sucks!' So Steve, only when you've actually seen the sales of comparative companies like ECC who produce longer catfights with sometimes the same women and compare them to CCC sales can you factually indicate that CCC are doing the right thing in restricting their catfights to one submission. Until you have that inside information, you're talking jack shit in the land of make belief. So close your mouth jabroni, you're making a fool out of yourself.

So well done CCC on producing a great little catfight. But the majority of us catfight fans want to see a great catfight continue beyond 3 minutes 13 seconds and to be entertained even more compared to this flower being plucked before it has even blossomed. Looking forward to longer catfights of between 10 minutes to 20 minutes in future. Thanks CCC.

And Steve, sit down and give me a paw.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:03:09 PM by pollman »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 02:59:16 PM »
I hope I'm allowed to join in this discussion without being accused of "bumping". And Pollman, it would be nice if we could just discuss the issue without any more name calling etc.
Regarding what you wrote about fights being stopped "prematurely", for whatever reason, yeah, they usually are less satisfying to watch. The girls involved will have been pacing themselves for a longer fight, so the result seems a little inconclusive.
On the other hand, if everyone involved knows beforehand that the first submission wins it - including the customers who buy the clip - then how can ending it after the first submission be described as "premature"?
CCC clearly state that these are short , one submission fights, and they price them accordingly.
Regarding ECC, I too am a fan of that producer and a member of their yahoo group. I've read there that ECC are themselves now filming short, single submission fights - the producer refers to them as "one-shot-matches" which they are going to be selling along with their usual 25min matches.
Also, it's true that Marla has had at least one fight with ECC, using the name "Scarlet". That match hasn't been released yet, but if you look at the date when the photographs of her fight with Tegan were taken - 14 Nov - that match clearly took place AFTER her move to ECC. In other words Marla is now fighting for both companies, which - and I think you'll agree with me on this at least - is great news for fans like us.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:01:39 PM by kafkod »

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 03:56:23 PM »
In answer to your question. Premature, meaning stopped prematurely preventing the potential for more catfighting, and more entertainment via the continuation of what the viewer is enjoying and which has unnecessarily been stopped. Hope this clarifies my point.

That ECC is going to do 'one-shot' fights is more to do with the fact that ECC catfights are unusually expensive to purchase compared to companies like DWW and Foxy Combat. 'One-Shot catfights' I'm guessing is the ECC producer thinking to himself: "I'll try out what CCC are currently doing to see if it works." It does not mean it will work, it probably won't as many fans outside ECC's own Yahoo forum complain when an ECC catfight is abrupt and short. The problem with ECC's Yahoo Group is that it has a very bad reputation for being extremely heavy handed with its moderation, deleting anything even remotely negative about it's products. So when you read critiques of ECC catfights, it's usually elsewhere due to the incompetence of whoever moderates their Yahoo Group scaring everyone away.

For the record, although I would not go out of my way to complain about it. I believe ECC standard length catfights are too long at 30 mins. DWW and Foxy Combat seem to have the perfect length at 15-20 mins.

Marla/Scarlett is a feisty little minx agreed. And there are many more great news faces appearing at both ECC and CCC in the near future it seems. Have a look at the CCC photo gallery above at Flickr, it's fantastic. I'm particularly looking forward to the Marla vs. Virginia matchup.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 04:06:32 PM by pollman »