News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NEW RELEASE -TEGAN (aka Ulga) VS MARLA

• 58 Replies

Offline Capital City Catfights

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Capital City Catfights
    • Capital City Catfights Website
NEW RELEASE -TEGAN (aka Ulga) VS MARLA
« on: January 15, 2012, 01:36:06 AM »
An intense and vicious catfight which has both ladies going all out for the entire match. Slaps, struggling and an amazing toss to the canvas by the hair of one of the combantants makes this a fight not to be missed.

http://flic.kr/p/bcSgh6

Marla, an excellent submission catfighter, wanted a shot at one of our former feateured models. Tegan, who last time out went by the name Ulga gladly accepted.  The results is a slapping , agressive one submission match up not to be missed.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: NEW RELEASE -TEGAN (aka Ulga) VS MARLA
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 07:31:46 PM »
Steve, the link is right underneath CCC's post. It's the "clips4sale" one.  I've just bought the fight myself and I'm waiting for it to download now.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 01:02:52 AM »
Yeah, this is a good fight. A bit shorter than I expected, given the length of the clip - they have interviews before and after the action - but while it lasted, both girls gave it everything they had.
I didn't see any face slaps either, BTW, but it wasn't really that kind of fight. They were too closely tangled most of the time to land any. There was one quite hard body punch landed by Marla to Tegan's kidney area though, just a few seconds before she executed the hair pulling throw-down you can see in the photo, which took the wind right out of poor Tegan!
Marla seems to have quite a flair for spectacular and unexpected moves like that. In her first fight she took Charlie by surprise with a flying head-but to the stomach. I reckon that in a nhb fight she'd be a real handful.
This match though, I'd describe as mainly very rough hair pulling and wrestling, which ends with one girl immobilised on the canvas, wrapped up in her own arms with her opponent on top of her.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 02:47:27 AM »
The fight is less than four minutes long, but the entire clip is over nine minutes. Some editing is definitely in order.
As for the fight, it is very fluid, with both women struggling to get the upper-hand. Another enjoyable effort by CCC.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 03:18:57 PM »
...for me the best is roma becky...

I think that has been my fav so far, too, for a couple of reasons.

I like the living room/hotel room setting over use of a boxing ring. I know using a ring is all the rage among producers now, but I think a small, carpeted room is a better fit for a good action-filled catfight.

I also enjoy watching Becky catfight. She is the quintessential woman-next-door, and she is getting better with each fight. I hope to see more of her in future CCC productions.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 10:25:12 PM »
Just purchased this and I can heartily recommend it as a good, (if short) catfight.

A very aggressive struggle between two very sexy girls. With hairpulling and one submission.

If I could give some polite constructive feedback:

Constructive feedback No.1: I do think that ending a catfight after one submission is missing out on the potential for much more catfighting from the very sexy girls you use. It seems such a shame to bring to an abrupt stop a fight that could have given the girl who lost another chance to even things up. I think a catfight with several submissions or of a longer length would be a far better alternative to what we have here.

This catfight is good, but the producer's choice of artificially ending it after one single submission seems such a missed opportunity for further catfighting from these sexy girls, for further entertainment, and with no good reason for ending such an amazing catfight prematurely seems somehow odd and wrong from a catfight fan's point of view. Simple logical question to ask the viewer:

Q. 'Would you like the producer to end a catfight you are really enjoying after one submission? Or would you prefer the producer to allow the girls to carry on catfighting after a rest from a submission to see them fight some more and prolong the entertainment of seeing hot girls tussle and compete with each other?'

I'm unsure if there are any catfight fans out there who would want a producer to stop a catfight prematurely. So the obvious question would be why stop a very good catfight after the first submission, if that's the exact opposite of what a catfight fans wants?

Constructive feedback No.2: Interview the catfighters separately out of ear shot of each other. You'll find women are much more open, honest, and theatrically bitchy when their opponent cannot hear what they have to say about them. This makes much better entertainment for the catfight fan and would improve your productions immensely. Having each woman knelt/stood next to each other when being interviewed with questions about each other will only result in politely diplomatic answers as what clearly happens in these interviews on this title pre and post catfight.

Otherwise, I really liked it, great catfight, very sexy girls, but with much room for improvement, and a perfect example of a missed opportunity for making a much better catfight by fairly allowing the girls to fight beyond one submission.

Thanks

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 12:20:21 AM »
re: steved0109,

You speak like no catfight fan I have ever known. Your logic is quite obviously flawed and clearly biased. Therefore, I deduce you are either in some way connected to the producer at CCC, or a somewhat misguided fan who feels under the compulsion of loyalty to write up a make believe and somewhat fantastical defence.

If what you were saying had any truth to it, or had a single point that was compelling to the point of influencing others, which your argument is quite clearly incapable of doing; all producers of catfights in the world today would be following the logic of what you are purporting indicates the truth. In contrast, what I wrote supplied a new producer who is still learning their trade and in need of constructive feedback, some very good advice based on what many catfight fans yearn to see, as opposed to what you did i.e. a transparently biased 'connected' defence of who you feel loyal to.

Therefore, I regard what you wrote as irrelevant to any perceptive reader and catfight fan.

But nice attempt all the same Steve. :)

p.s. Refutations to your somewhat poorly thought out arguments

Paragraph 1 refutation: You seem to have never witnessed a catfight where the most intense fighting occurs right at the very end of the fight when equal submissions are held by both women and the next submission decides the winner.

Paragraph 2 refutation: CCC catfights are neither street catfights nor MMA fights, thus rendering your point irrelevant. Your analogy is in error.

Paragraph 3 refutation: Your argument here is so weak it's hard to take serious. It seems you are stating that any catfight is weakened beyond the first submission due to the women involved not being at full fitness energy. Thus the point you seem to be making here is that a catfighter that is not at her full energy level cannot produce an entertaining catfight beyond the first submission. It seems you have never seen any catfights whatsoever from Catfight Haven, Crystal, ECNWC, ECC, DWW, Foxy Combat, Catzreview, & The British catfight company that shalt not be named. Because if you had seen catfights from many of these companies, you would not be able to make a statement that indicates that all catfights are weakened beyond the first submission. The world of catfighting is evidence that what you propose is the opposite of the truth.

Paragraph 4 refutation: Energy can be regained via a rest between submissions. It's as simple as that.

Paragraph 5 refutation: Again, an irrelevant point. These are not real life street catfights. They are entertainment orientated recreational catfights with rules. None of these girls would even be taking part if the producer told them he wanted them to fight like they would in a real life catfight and aim to hurt each other and end the fight with finality after the first submission.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:01:56 AM by pollman »

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 02:37:00 AM »
re: steved0109

I'm absolutely fine with people having differing opinions to me. But in order for me to respect such opinions, (which I do not do by default) said opinions need to based in reality and at the very least represent something that belongs to the real world outside some random producer patsy's defence.

I do not 'rip apart' your opinion, I merely demonstrate it has very little attachment to the real world of what catfight fans want from producers as demonstrated by the output of all catfight producers in the world today. If what you were saying had any connection to reality then we would not have any catfights beyond one submission, because we do in the extreme majority, I therefore deduced that your argument is more about loyalty and defence of a producer as opposed to speaking on behalf of what most catfight fans want.

It would cost CCC no more money to produce longer catfights, either in production costs or payment to women involved. If it does, then they only have themselves to blame. Paying women to catfight is not based on a $ per submission payment scale or a time scale monitored catfight payment rate. They are given a set amount to catfight, and that's how it's done. If a producer has paid a catfighter a set amount for a one submission catfight and then is compelled to pay the catfighter more for a multiple submission catfight, then the producer in question will have quite frankly fucked up themselves in teh way they pay the women involved in this. You seem to have very little knowledge of the world of rules catfights and how producers make these catfights to assume that it would cost a producer more money to film for longer, they're not filming on film you know, this is the digital age for goodness sake.

And if the girl gives up and refuses to fight beyond the first submission or after injury or argument (e.g. Brielle) there's not much any catfight producer can do about that. So in that scenario it is acceptable. But this is not what is happening in this catfight. The producer pre-planned the catfight to end after one submission. No catfight fans want this, we all appreciate the lower price for such a catfight, (it wouldn't sell otherwise, to be quite honest), but we want to see sexy Ulga get back in there, to also see Marla fight her some more. It was a great catfight.... why put a stop to such an amazing spectacle to witness these two sexy women catfight each other? What is the point of that? Who does it benefit outside the producer's personal whim? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here Steve in arguing for arranged rules catfights to stop when the first submission is achieved. It's like saying that one fairground ride is all we need when we take a visit to the entertainment park, short and sweet, which inevitably results in us losing out on experiencing all the other fairground rides.

And you know what. I'd prefer just to purchase one whole catfight as opposed to splitting it up into 3/4/5 sections and selling them separately. When I see a producer doing that on Clips4sale I just avoid purchasing the catfight altogether.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:40:22 AM by pollman »

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 03:17:09 AM »
Generally speaking Poll, I think most times (I know Robin does I believe for example), they offer the whole fight as well as the fight split up, so you have the option of how you want to purchase it.

True, it's a new trend on Clips4sale to do that sort of thing, and I suppose it can appeal for those who just want a clip from the catfight as opposed to purchasing the whole thing. I'm sure though that any catfight that is split up like this is going to be longer than 5 minutes. Can't see any benefits for artificially stopping a very good promising catfight after such a short amount of time. I loved both the girls in this catfight, was very impressed by Ulga's huge improvement over her earlier catfights at CCC, but would have loved to have found out what would would have happened next if the catfight was allowed to continue as it would have done if it was being produced by ECC, ECNWC, Foxy Combat, Catzreview, DWW, or the British Catfight company we are forbidden to mention by name.

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 05:27:01 AM »
Paragraph 4 refutation: Energy can be regained via a rest between submissions. It's as simple as that.

I agree, and would add that if girls can't fight intensely for more than 5 minutes, some cardio is indicated.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 05:45:26 AM »
re: steved0109

I know what you want in a catfight because you detailed this in a previous message, remember?

Let me get this right. You're saying a brilliant classic ECNWC catfight like Brittany vs. Gemma, or Vira vs. Summer is a poor catfight because it's 30 minutes long. You really don't have a single clue about catfights do you. Anyone reading what you just wrote must think you're an idiot for saying any catfight beyond one submission is a poor catfight.

Erm, one question, and I'm quite sure by the way you write that there's a high probability that you are a patsy for CCC who is just artificially bumping this thread for promotional reasons to keep it high on the forum list as opposed to writing what you actually believe. If CCC  have the highest charting catfight at the moment, do you genuinely believe this demonstrates that catfights below 5 minutes in length are what fans really want? Or could it be for the following reasons too:

1) It's a new release.
2) Fans don't actually know it's a catfight less than 5 minutes in length.
3) The girls are very good looking.
4) The very cheap price.

Why do you assume that it's the fact that the catfight is less than 5 minutes in length that is its main selling point? How do you explain why I bought this very same catfight? Are you really so daft as to assume that I purchased it because I love sub 5 minute length catfights? If so, how do you explain that everything I have wrote so far is to the contrary. You're clutching at straws Steve and what you write is extremely naive and ill worked out bordering on plain dumb.

And Steve, or should I call you now 'CCC thread bumping promo patsy'. You misquote me. I'm saying catfighters are paid a set amount for doing a catfight not based on $ per submission or a $ per minute rate based on how long the catfight lasts. Accept this, it's a set payment agreed prior to the catfight taking place, not based on how many submissions or the time the catfight lasts. That's how the industry works if you didn't know. And if you believe otherwise, i.e. if you assume catfighters are paid on a per minute pay scale that can vary depending on how long the catfights turns out to be, you are completely wrong. It's all done on a pre-arranged payment. So what you say is complete hogwash and again has no existence in the real world.

By the way, I do agree with one thing that you said, and I quote:

'I have no idea what they pay'.

That is quite obvious from the way you write which seems to be the scribblings of a complete ignoramus on the subject of the way catfighters are paid by producers. Stop making yourself look like an idiot Steve, it's embarrassing. Oh, and by the way, you're not doing CCC any favours arguing like this, it will inevitably result in this thread being locked for thread bumping which is against one of the many managerial rules this forum has and thrives on enforcing with great glee and enthusiasm when its got bugger all else to do.

Like I said, don't speak on subjects you clearly know nothing about. A fool would do exactly what you are doing. I said, the girls are told what they will be paid prior to the catfight taking place. It's a set payment. So when you write things like:

'and are cool with CCC telling them they might fight for five minutes or 60 minutes? These models are paid professionals. I'm guessing they are smarter than that.'

You sound like an absolute simpleton. The catfighters know how long the match will be because the producer tells them what amount of time is expected of them to fight, and how much the payment for this catfight will be. How difficult is that for you to understand you half wit? They are not paid on a per minute rate with an open ended variable catfight time. You're living in a very stupid fantasy world if you believe that Steve.

Steve, can I just point something out to you as your memory seems to be very poor and not focussed on what I have said at all. Let me first of all quote myself from earlier:

1) Pollman: 'Constructive feedback No.1: I do think that ending a catfight after one submission is missing out on the potential for much more catfighting from the very sexy girls you use.'

2) Pollman: 'This catfight is good, but the producer's choice of artificially ending it after one single submission seems such a missed opportunity for further catfighting from these sexy girls'

3) Pollman: 'Q. 'Would you like the producer to end a catfight you are really enjoying after one submission?'

4) Pollman: 'So the obvious question would be why stop a very good catfight after the first submission, if that's the exact opposite of what a catfight fan wants?'

5) Pollman: '...and end the fight with finality after the first submission.'

6) Pollman: 'If what you were saying had any connection to reality then we would not have any catfights beyond one submission, '

7) Pollman: 'I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here Steve in arguing for arranged rules catfights to stop when the first submission is achieved.'

That's seven, count them, seven quotes from me complaining that the catfights are stopped after the first submission. Now let's take a look at what you are now informing me in your last message:

Steve CCC thread bumping promo patsy wrote: 'You are also assuming that CCC is telling them to stop. They stop when one submits.'

So Steve, tell me, what are you telling me that I have not already said seven times previously myself? i.e. that the catfight is stopped after the first submission? You're sounding like an idiot who is desperately trying (unsuccessfully) to save face instead of actually reading what has been wrote.

Also you state that previous CCC catfights have been unsuccessful in sales compared to this sub 5 minute one submission catfight. Are you basing this on inside knowledge of CCC sales of previous titles, or are you making a massive assumption? Please do tell?

Your suggestion that I stop purchasing CCC catfights is rather strange. It seems you oppose catfight fans giving a company some constructive feedback about what they would like to see. CCC themselves have previously acknowledged that they welcome constructive feedback. I personally see a catfight that looked amazing, it transpired to be an amazing little catfight, but was stopped prematurely after one submission for no good reason other than a personal whim on the part of the producer that I believe does not represent the majority taste of what catfights fans want from producers. That does not make this mini short sub 5 minute catfight a poor catfight. It just indicates the thrill, excitement, intensity and pleasure of watching these two sexy women tussle and pull hair with each other could have gone on naturally a lot longer than it did with further submissions for the catfight fan's pleasure.

It seems however, you would prefer fans like me and many more catfight fans to stop purchasing CCC titles and take our money elsewhere to fund producers who make 15 mins + catfights.

I disagree with you Steve, I would hope that the producer(s) would be intelligent enough to take on board constructive criticism about their fans preferences and requests. I think your suggestion of me boycotting CCC is a rather dumb one in comparison, and merely shows you up for how idiotic your argument has become.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:50:05 AM by pollman »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 02:38:44 PM »

But would they fight as hard if they knew there would be more submissions? Would they give up more quickly? With only one submission, these girls are fighting to the bitter end, and they will do whatever it takes to not give up that one time.

In a street fight, after one submission, do the fighters continue? In MMA, do they start over after a tap?

I really think allowing multiple submissions would weaken the overall fights. Why should they fight hard to get out of this when they know all they have to do is submit and they can start over? They know if they give up, they lose.

Plus, if they are fighting all out, how much energy do you think they would have after 10 minutes. I look at these fights as sprints to a single finish, not jogging for 15 or 20 minutes.

If two women are fighting over a job or a boyfriend, they are not fighting multiple submissions. They are fighting until one woman is defeated.

This is a very good summation of the advantages of one-submission-wins-it catfights as opposed to the longer fights which are decided by a count back of submissions scored at the end.
The fact that multiple submission fights also have a lot going for them and can sometimes be better than the short fights does not make what Steve wrote illogical or indicate that he is a CCC patsy.
Which are more exiting to watch, 100m or 1500m races? To me, that is a silly question. Depends what happens in the races, and what kind of race the spectator is hoping to see.
I think that Tegan vs Marla would PROBABLY have been even better if had been longer, because I think the girl who scored the first submission would have carried on dominating and scoring more, and the loser would have carried on doing her best to fight back, and I enjoy fights that follow that particular pattern. But that's just MY preference. Other people like a different kind of outcome altogether.
For instance, the ECNWC fight between Vira and Summer is regarded by many fans as a classic, and I can understand why. To me though, that fight is unsatisfying and spoiled by the "count-back" format. The reason I say this is that it begins with one woman dominating and scoring multiple submissions. For some reason though, either through tiredness or because she knows she's too far ahead to be caught, the winner eases up and the fight ends with the "loser" on top and scoring the final submission.
Now from my point of view, that's an unsatisfactory outcome, but I'm not going to start throwing insults at people who think otherwise!

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 02:43:36 PM »
The comment you've indicated as a quote of what I wrote wasn't actually written by me. It was written by Steve.

And Kafkod/Steve, perhaps you're right. It may be better for the majority of catfight fans to just boycott companies like CCC and stop purchasing their products instead of paying money for a 3 minute 13 second catfight like the one being promoted in this thread, and feeling that it is too short to pay any money for.

It would be a shame if Kafkod and Steve were correct in that we should not provide constructive feedback to a producer and avoid criticising others tastes by requesting longer catfights. That would result in CCC eventually going out of business due to a lack of understanding of the requirements of their catfight fans and only catering for a minority of people who purchases the catfight when it is first released and are really into 3 minute short wrestling catfights with minimal hairpulling and no face slapping. There's so much potential in these sexy girls that seems to be thrown away on making such brief scuffles that end at the first submission.

In this way other producers such as East Coast Cats could move in, use exactly the same girls, and produce the catfights that the majority of catfight fans want to see, in effect being far more successful in what they do than CCC. In fact, this is happening already as Marla has now fought for ECC.

I disagree with Kafkod and Steve, as I think most fans want to see catfights longer than 3 minutes 13 seconds like this one is. I don't think there's anything wrong in disagreeing with the minority of fans who want less for their money. I think that's a fair point for me to make.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 03:02:40 PM by pollman »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 03:01:50 PM »
The comment you've indicated as a quote of what I wrote wasn't actually written by me. It was written by Steve.

Yeah, it was what Steve wrote that I wanted to comment on.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 03:07:36 PM »

And Kafkod/Steve, perhaps you're right. It may be better for the majority of catfight fans to just boycott companies like CCC and stop purchasing their products instead of paying money for a 3 minute 13 second catfight like the one being promoted in this thread, and feeling that it is too short to pay any money for.

It would be a shame if Kafkod and Steve were correct in that we should not provide constructive feedback to a producer and avoid criticising others tastes by requesting longer catfights.

???  I didn't say anything of the kind. Don't think Steve did either.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 03:28:31 PM by kafkod »