News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nancy's Neighbour

• 20 Replies

Offline Gary53

• God Member
Re: Nancy's Neighbour
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 01:27:57 AM »
A wonderful story and well written. You are very talented.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 02:39:59 AM »
First of all, almost every board has 30-40 "lookers" for every one that bothers to post a reply.

Some of it could be because most lookers aren't registered, or those that have, are suddenly shy about leaving an audit trail a suspicious spouse or significant other might track and use against them.

Third, a lot of us are plain and simply, lazy. Why bother to stop and type a lot of fulsome praise and kind words about how "swell" your story was and thank you for spending a week, or two, editing, re-writing and honing it to the point you weren't ashamed to post it under your (nick or avatar).

I finally gave up (years ago) wishing people would tell me how my drivel "changed" their lives and made them finally come out to family and friends and move in with their same sex "dream". Now I just write whatever I want (or what someone asks me to write for them, rarely actually) but I'm happier now.

So please don't agonize if nobody acknowledges your hard work.... in fact, I think it's more fun for me now just "writing" and not worrying whether or not anyone reads it, or even cares. It IS liberating, there is that!

Offline CatFan

• I would like to chat with women about catfight
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2019, 07:35:10 PM »
Great story i liked it.I would like to read more of such fights
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 07:35:40 PM by CatFan »
Sincerely Catfight Fan

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2019, 11:30:07 AM »
Great story thanks for sharing.

Offline queenpoppysfaf

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2019, 11:50:47 PM »
I absolutely loved this story would love to hear more! As the mother of young and vibrant daughters the stories involving girls fascinates me but you can't poat them here due to group roles would love to hear about them privately if possible. Either way keep up the great work

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2019, 07:10:45 PM »
Larry your story was excellent thanksfor sharing.