News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nancy's Neighbour

• 20 Replies

Offline LarryZonker

Nancy's Neighbour
« on: February 22, 2012, 08:55:06 PM »
Nancy was a 50 year ordinary housewife. Nothing much out of the ordinary happened in her life. Today was to change that.
   It was a hot summer's afternoon and Nancy was busying herself around her house when there was an almighty hammering on her front door. “Who the hell's that?” she said to herself and she went to answer the door. When she opened it, she was met with the sight of her 'oh so well to do' next door neighbour Elsie. Elsie's young son was with her and both were in something of an agitated state.
   “Look what your son's done to Billy!” Elsie said with no hiding the of the anger in her voice as she pointed to her son's bruised face. Nancy kept as calm as she could replying “If  Mark did do that.....then it's not before time” Elsie's jaw dropped and Nancy continued “Billy's been pushing Mark around for years. It's about time he stood up for himself”
    Elsie's eyes flashed as she said “So....I take it by that remark that you aren't going do anything about it”
   “No, why should I” replied Nancy “you never did anything about your son's bullying.....you were too busy with all of your men friends”
   Elsie's eyes were wide with shock that her neighbour could come out with such a thing in front of her angel. With obvious effort to keep control in her voice, she turned to Billy “Go back to the house Billy....Mummy will be along soon”
   Billy almost sprinted away from the door, such was his embarrassment at the two women's behavior and at being found out at being a bully.
   Once he had disappeared, Elsie turned angrily to Nancy hissing “how dare you say things like that in front of my son!”
   “Don't be so stupid Elsie” Nancy laughed back “do you think he's so blind that he doesn't see that you put yourself about?” “everyone around here knows....but they are too scared or too polite to say it to your face.....well I'm not!”
   “You know what?......I've just about had enough of this” Elsie replied in a menacing tone.
   “Oh yeah?....well so have I” said Nancy “I think it's time we settled one or two things”
   “Nothing would give me more pleasure” said Elsie with a flash of anger in her eyes.
   “Right......replied Nancy “where will we do it.....on the front lawn or in the passageway here?” nodding her head towards the large space behind her. “There'll be enough room in here for us to sort this out once and for all”.
   Elsie looked past Nancy before saying “well I certainly don't want to be seen rolling around with you in front of the neighbours. What would they say?”

Offline LarryZonker

Re: Nancy's Neighbour
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 08:55:45 PM »
“What would they say?” Nancy laughed “To start off, the men would love it.... and the women would all wish that they were me”
   “But.....if you would rather we did it privately, then that's fine by me”. “I'm ready to settle our differences anywhere you like” she said stepping back into the passageway.
   “Fine” Elsie said confidently “I'll go and get changed....I don't want my clothes damaged rolling around with the likes of you”
   “Hold on” said Nancy in a very mocking tone “what makes you think that I would want MY clothes damaged either? That sums you up Elsie. You think that everything about you is better....well it's not. I don't want my clothes damaged either....AND I don't want to wait a second longer for this, I've waited far too long”
   “Oh believe me Nancy....I've wanted to do this for a long, long time myself....the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned”
   “ Right then” Nancy replied  “Come in.....shut the door.....there's nobody in the house to see us or stop us”. She paused slightly before continuing. “so why don't we strip down to our bras and knicks and settle things woman to woman?”
   Elsie was taken aback for a second or two, but then she slowly stepped through the door and closed it behind her. “Alright Nancy, if it's woman to woman with no clothing getting in the way that you want, then that's fine by me. Let's get down to our bras and knicks and get started.”
   The two women moved to either end of the room and stood looking each other up and down.
   Nancy made the first move, undoing the button and pulling down the zip of her cream slacks. Elsie followed suit by unbuttoning her pink skirt and pulling down the zip.
   Each women slowly slid down each garment and folded the slacks and skirt neatly before placing them on the floor in each corner. They may have been about to begin something 'unladylike', but they still had standards.
   They again turned to face each other. This time it was Elsie who made the first move loosening the top button of her plum coloured silk blouse. Nancy reached up and undid the top button of her dark brown cotton blouse and the two women stared into each others eyes, not releasing the gaze as the two blouses were undone.
   Again they very precisely and very neatly took each garment and folded them before placing them on top of the other items.
   For the second time they turned and faced each other. This time they stood with hands on hips sneering at each other. Although both women were in their early 50's, they were both in good shape. Each of them were slim, with smallish breasts....about 36C....and they were both fit.

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:56:24 PM »
Each were similarly dressed in their underwear. Both had delicate half laced bras showing their erect nipples through the thin cotton. Each pair of boobs moved up and down slightly with excitement and anticipation.
   Down below, each woman wore a pair of straight forward white cotton midi knicks. Both had a lace panel at the front, matching the lace pattern of each corresponding bra, which showed a fair view of Nancy's thickish bush and Elsie's well trimmed one.
   “Hah....I see you don't take pride in yourself” Elsie spat out, pointing to Nancy's mound.
   “I'm not screwing around.....I don't have to show mine to as many men as you do!” Nancy replied viciously.
   Elsie's eyes flashed wildly and she took a couple of  steps forward stopping about 2 foot from her rival.
   “Come on then” taunted Nancy “you came around here causing trouble, you start”
    “Oh no....you invited me in.....you should I be the one to start it”
   Nancy shook her head smiling back at Elsie “but the only reason that I invited you in dear.....was because you were being such a BITCH!”
   “Don't call me a bitch....YOU COW!” Elsie spat back at her neighbour.

SMACK!......Elsie's head rocked to the side as Nancy unleashed a stinging slap to the side of her face.
   CRACK!......Nancy's head rocked just as much as Elsie retaliated.

That was it.......Nancy dove forward burying her hands into Elsie's hair, pulling her head back. Elsie did the same and the two middle-aged women shrieked as their bodies slapped together as they stumbled around tugging viciously at each others hair.
   There was no method at all to their fighting. It was simply a wild, hair-pulling battle. Each head was jerked from side to side as they tore viciously at each others scalps. Neither had long hair, with both having neat neck length cuts, so the hair-pulling tactic meant that as they staggered about, their bodies were close together for most of the time.
   Even through the pain and the simple will to inflict as much pain on the other woman, Nancy and Elsie were both aware of the closeness of their bodies. They could both feel the others belly against theirs.......and they were both certainly aware that their boobs, only covered by the thin delicate cotton bras, were, in turn, squashed against each other when they were body to body or grazing together when they stumbled apart.
   They continued for 3-4 minutes just staggering around....never leaving loose of each handful of hair....bodies bumping and legs kicking out. Soon the heat of the day and the exertion of the fight meant that their bodies started to glisten with sweat.

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 08:56:57 PM »
Each slap of body was louder and more pronounced than before.....and still they continued to drag each other around by the hair.
    On more than one occasion each of them was slammed into a wall by their rival....but it didn't make them lose the hold on each others hair. They just bounced off the wall and attacked even harder.
   Nancy may have been right about the reactions of their neighbours on seeing them fight, but she missed out the look of shock that would surely have been on their faces. Even though Elsie had more 'airs and graces' and thought that she was above all of neighbours, Nancy was also well mannered and she was well thought of on the street.
   The sight of these two well mannered, 50 year old 'ladies' scrapping like two cats would have been something the neighbourhood would not have imagined.
   As it was......Nancy and Elsie fought on in private. There was no one to see them......and no one to stop them. Which suited them just fine. The simmering dislike of each other was bursting out of them as they eagerly tore at each other. Even through the pain being inflicted, they both felt happy to be, at last, doing what had they had wanted to do for so long. They just hadn't realised how much they each wanted to fight the other woman. They hadn't been in a fight since they were at school.....but, they weren't ashamed or backing down now.
   The toll of the struggle was starting to show now though and the screams and shrieks had turned to grunts and hissed name-calling. The staggering around got less urgent, being more like slow stumbles as the two women tired. There bodies were almost totally stuck together now, rarely coming apart for more than a split second. Their faces were mere inches apart and they stared with hatred into each others eyes as they yanked each head back.
   Suddenly the kicking legs got too entwined and the two women went crashing to the floor. The impact knocked them apart and they both rolled away, each quickly scrambling to their knees. As they did, they found themselves, completely by chance, no more than a foot apart and with an animal screech they leaped forward again. Elsie struck first grabbing Nancy's face with her fingers and digging the nails of both hands in. Nancy had gone for the hair again, but the pain on her face was such that she screamed and attacked Elsie's face the same digging her own nails in.
   It was horrible. They had stopped struggling. They had stopped moving. They had stopped fighting like schoolgirls. Now the only thought was pure hate. They were going to disfigure this bitch.....they wanted to leave scars that everybody could see. They were.....animal.
   Crying out in pain and grunting with effort they dug in...neither thankfully had long nails, but they DID have nails and these nails were now drawing blood.

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 08:57:30 PM »
Suddenly Nancy could take no more and she left loose and just started wildly slapping out at Elsie. The shock of the attack caused Elsie do the same.
   The slaps and semi-punches were random and in the main inaccurate. Most hitting the shoulders and neck of the other woman, leaving red marks where they had landed hard and scratches where the contact was less precise. Plenty missed altogether and it was one of these that changed the course of the fight again.
   Elsie's right hand narrowly missed Nancy's face with a swinging grab, but it continued downwards and she suddenly found herself with her fingers caught in the front of Nancy's bra. Her gut reaction was to pull....hard! The fine cotton and lace garment just came away in her hand and Nancy jumped away with a shocked scream.
   Elsie got slowly to her feet and stood over Nancy, who was covering her exposed breasts. “You should buy better quality underwear my dear” she mocked, waving the bra towards her rivals face.
   It was a mistake. She let her guard down and with a huge effort Nancy sprang forward grabbing the equally delicate material of Elsie's own bra and pulling....just as hard. “See how you like it you bitch!” she shouted as Elsie was dragged past her, tumbling to the floor. This time it was Nancy who slowly and painfully got to her feet.....and this time it was Nancy who stood there taunting her rival with the torn remains of a bra.
   Elsie picked herself up from the floor, making no effort to cover her exposed breasts. Nancy threw the cotton bra to one side and stood defiantly, hands on hips, about 4 feet away from the other woman. She too was making no effort to cover herself up now and the two women faced each other......their firm breasts, glistening with sweat, rising ever so slightly up and down as they caught their breath.
   Both ladies were quite proud of their trim figures even though they were both in their 50's and they both were openly flaunting themselves to their rival. Each pair of nipples were hard and erect with excitement and each pair of hands rested on slim hips as they eyed each other up and down. The white panties were also soaked in sweat and each lace front was almost completely see-through, hiding nothing from the imagination. They didn't care. They both knew that, even at their age, they could attract men.....and if the male neighbours could see them now, they would all be very hard and aroused. It all added to the hatred they felt for each other. This was longer just about their boys. It was no longer just about the years of resentment they felt towards each other. Now it was also pure feminine jealousy, cattiness and proving once and for all who was the better woman.
    A smile slowly came to Elsie's lips. “You know what?” “I didn't realise just how much I hated you till now......I'm so enjoying this”
   “Hah!” Nancy smiled back evilly “so am I you bitch....so am I” “Lets finish this”

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 08:57:58 PM »
   “Ready when you are.......SLUT!”
   Slowly they moved forward, arms up, hands like claws. As before, as soon as they got close enough they immediately reached up and pulled hard at each others hair. They pulled each others heads straight back and again their bodies crashed together with a loud slap. This time though, there was a difference. No matter how thin and fine the cotton of their bras had been, at least they had been there when they started the fight. This time as their boobs came together they could feel the other woman's nipples hit theirs head on. They each gave out a small gasp as a feeling like a tiny shot of electricity went through their bodies. It didn't stop the slow struggle though. Round and round they went on their feet, staggering as first one then the other pulled on the scalp of their rival enough to change the direction they were moving.
   As they moved, their bodies moved slightly from side to side against each other....and with each movement, their boobs slid together causing each pair of rock hard nipples to rub against the other.....over and over. Each time they met the two women let out a small moan and pulled even harder at each soaking wet mane.
   This carried on for about 5 minutes, round and round like a weird dance, as each woman battled on, neither willing to be the first one to show any weakness. They had been fighting solidly for around 15 minutes by now and it was starting to take it's toll. No matter how slim and relatively fit they were, they were still two middle-aged women in their fifties and tiredness was hitting them hard.
   It was Elsie who stumbled first. Her left leg buckled enough to unbalance them both and they crashed to the floor. This time they didn't spring apart. Hands still viciously grabbing at hair they merely rolled around slowly on the carpet. Each tried hard to use their legs to gain the advantage, but neither had the strength to be on top long enough. Over and over they rolled, pulling hair as a means to grimly keep a hold as much as to cause pain. They kept on trying to wrap legs around the legs of the other in an effort to stay on top, but it was no good.....first Nancy.....then Elsie....then Nancy again. Their breasts continued to slide together nipples still rock hard....still fighting their own battle. With each roll they found their fannies were sometimes also grinding together...and they felt every one. Their hairs rubbed and mingled together, then moved away as they again and again rolled one way then the other. They could feel the other woman's mound over and over....and it made them want to destroy this bitch even more. They wanted to fight woman to woman.....and now, literally, they were. It was a horrible, slow, nasty, animal struggle now.
   After 4 or 5 minutes of this, each effort became harder and it became more difficult to get the other woman off. Finally with one huge push Nancy gained the advantage. She lay on top and Elsie didn't have the strength to get her off.

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 08:58:24 PM »
 They were still pulling as hard as they could at each others hair, but the tugs were weak in comparison to before. This was it. It was nearly over.
   Nancy stared through teary eyes into the equally wet eyes of her hated  neighbour. They lay there for a full minute........hands in hair........breast to breast.....fanny to fanny......unable to speak. Fear came into Elsie's eyes as she knew she was beaten. Nancy was almost as exhausted as her but she had enough energy to stay on top and Elsie had to be the one to give in.
   “Nancy......stop.....I give up” Elsie sobbed, breathing heavily. Nancy's own exhaustion almost made her lose grip as she relaxed slightly on hearing Elsie's plea. Relief flooded through her....because she was on the verge of having to give up herself and she couldn't stop her own tears filling her eyes.
   She slid off her beaten rival's body and lay on her back on the floor. If Elsie had been trying to trick her, then she would been beaten....she couldn't do anymore. But Elsie wasn't.....and the two women lay side to side, breathing hard for a few minutes, before Nancy slowly got to her feet.
   She looked down at Elsie. Did she feel remorse or pity?......no.....not at all. They had fought like animals. They had fought like women. She had won. The bitch was beaten.
   “Get up you whore” she spat down at her neighbour “pick up your precious clothes and get the fuck out of my house”
   Elsie dragged herself to her feet and pulled on her blouse and skirt. Nancy didn't stop her. She was still a lady and wasn't about to throw Elsie into the street unclothed. She didn't need to humiliate her....she was humiliated enough. Oh yes.....she would tell the neighbours eventually. She would have to, as both women would bear the marks from the fight for quite a few days yet.
   She would let them all know how she had beaten Elsie....but right now, all she wanted was to have a bath and a lie down....Elsie wouldn't show off quite as much from now on.
   The differences were settled.

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 08:59:59 PM »
And.......give or take a little artistic licence....that is a true story.

As told to me by my wife concerning a friend of hers back in the ninties.

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 09:41:43 AM »
So......I take it by the lack of replies, that the styling of the fight is not the sort that members want to read.

Oh well.

Such is life.

Hope that those that did read it, found it entertaining.

8)

BTW: I do have a couple more if anyone is interested.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 07:35:47 AM »
I liked it Larry....and please post any others you have and would like to share.

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 08:42:26 PM »
Thank you.

Will get to it as soon as I can.  :)

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 09:52:54 PM »
The thing is, the forum is clique-ish . You can see by checking topics, which have the most views and responses. Very few stray from the comfort zone.  Unless you're within that universe the majority won't see anything you've done.

But don't be discouraged. Carry on

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 09:25:17 PM »
Thanks everyone!

Really appreciate it.

I do have another 2 or 3 fights that my wife has relayed to me (She is fully aware of my interest) and will get them up ASAP.

Other than those, the ones that I can personally remember have a small problem related to them......they come from my school memories and concern girls fighting when I was between the ages of 7 - 16.

In these days of child abuse etc, recalling these fights might be a little dodgy.
I understand this.....but it is a pity as I have some vivid recollections of scraps that I saw in the nine years between 67 - 76.

Oh well.....  :-\

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2017, 07:16:16 AM »
Again Larry...great job. Love to read more of the ones related to you by your wife.

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 01:02:05 AM »
Yes did like story.Please continue with the others😊
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????