News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FCF'S Battle Royale: CANCELED

• 73 Replies

Offline MasterTom

Re: FCF'S Battle Royale!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 05:26:50 AM »
no triple dog daring each other to stick your tongue on the flagpole

Offline lilteexbabe

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 05:35:55 AM »
count me in :)

Offline Flightgrl

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 01:41:46 PM »
Great idea Heidi ! 
I'd like to join up, and by weeks end i'll have a answer for You for sure on my availability, my new flight schedules come out.
Whatever happens though if i'm in or not..the best of luck to You with this!..only someone named ''Heidi'' could have thought of this idea and make it happen! *wink*
xoxo
Heidi
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 02:37:02 PM »
This seems like a major undertaking. I hope it all goes well. As far as the disputes go, I don't think there has to be an official judge for the entire tourney. If there is a dispute, the two girls could agree on their own on an impartial observer to receive the log and make a judgment and then the results of the arbitration could be presented to the tourney head. This has worked in the past for me. Well not for me personally, but I've been involved in situations like this before and looked over logs. Of course I'm old school about fights thinking there should be a lot of "trying" and "aiming for" unless the opponent is convincingly stunned.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 03:12:54 PM »
I for once yet again agree with Red man.  I am volunteering my services as an impartial judge if needed.  This is a great idea thanks Heidi.  This should be good to watch on the forums! 

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 03:29:48 PM »
i want in :D and about what nutmeg said, maybe if there is an argument over fair and unfair a couple of unbiase people could be brought in to settle it? that way if someone does win fairly, but the loser doesnt like it and tries to get the winner kicked out, then the unbIias people can decide weither or not its actuall fair or not (if that makes any sense)

you're right, Carly and now i am not sure i want in...the entire idea of supering is too subjective. what someone like...well, i won't mention any names here, but what "someone" might consider perfectly suitable could be construed by me as totally unfair and ridiculous. this sounds fun but i think it could be a disaster in the making...unless of course, i win it all, then it's just fine... ;)

That is why I suggest having two unbiased observers.  I know there are some here who do not like having a audience, but for something like this, there almost has to be one. 

Btw, I'll enter if I get Tina in the first round.  I'll cheat, super, whine, cry and probably still lose.

:P

Joni, if that's the case, then i'm gonna cheat, super, whine, cry and probably lose too!! but it would be a fucking marvelous show!  ;D

maybe we could decide who fights who by giving a spelling test? just a thought... ;)

For us to settle things, all three R's will have to be included.  Reading, 'riting, and 'rithmatic.

;)

i would fight you during recess, Joni!  ;)

After school.  By the flagpole.

>:(

fine!! ;)

You go first.

>:(
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline NatashaQ

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 07:16:13 PM »
Sign me up plz  ;D

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 10:41:30 PM »
I'll jump in too.  Seems fun
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 11:58:08 PM »
Kewl!!! Anyone else thinking of joining, lemme know! Spaces are quickly filling up!

Offline CandiOHHH

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 02:57:58 AM »
I for once yet again agree with Red man.  I am volunteering my services as an impartial judge if needed.  This is a great idea thanks Heidi.  This should be good to watch on the forums! 

This won't be something to watch on a poll board.  These will be actual matches, and not in front of any audience.  I will be taking down whoever gets in my bracket, and finally get to show the CLIKKERS just what they've been missing.

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 05:54:28 PM »
Wow!! The Battle Royale has only been live for two days and we already have almost 16 competitors signed up!! At this point I think we should try to get to 32. That's twice as many girls though, so we'll need everyone to spread the word!!

XOXO,
Heidi

Offline SashaFights

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 06:10:03 PM »
At the end of a match, BOTH girls need to agree on a winner and loser. If there's a dispute that can't be worked out BOTH girls get a forfeit and are out of the competition. That may seem kind of harsh, but it's the only way to insure girls are talking and matches are fair to both wrestlers.

Isn't there the potential for this to cause more problems than it solves. Say for example Fighter 1 and Fighter 2 fight, Fighter 1 appears the rightful winner but Fighter 2 disputes this, now if Fighter 2 sticks to their guns (even if Fighter 1 won legit) then Fighter 1 ends up being out. Essentially the losers can hold the winners to ransom giving them an unfair advantage because it means the better fighter has to re-do moves to give the other person an advantage to have a hope of being allowed to claim victory.

Imagine if World War 2 played out like that.

Allies: I win!
Axis: Erm no... the Russian winter was unfair you need to re-do that.
Allies: Well I think it is realistic.
Axis: Fine then we both lose.
Allies: But... fine, ok YT.
Axis: I deploy super ninjas and kill you instantly! YT.

Is there any way someone or someones neutral could be found to settle disputes? I know then people could complain about favourtism but at least for someone to get screwed over that way someone has to claim something was unfair and then other people need to agree it was unfair, the risk is still there but surely it is reduced?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:11:42 PM by SashaFights »

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 06:34:15 PM »
At the end of a match, BOTH girls need to agree on a winner and loser. If there's a dispute that can't be worked out BOTH girls get a forfeit and are out of the competition. That may seem kind of harsh, but it's the only way to insure girls are talking and matches are fair to both wrestlers.

Isn't there the potential for this to cause more problems than it solves. Say for example Fighter 1 and Fighter 2 fight, Fighter 1 appears the rightful winner but Fighter 2 disputes this, now if Fighter 2 sticks to their guns (even if Fighter 1 won legit) then Fighter 1 ends up being out. Essentially the losers can hold the winners to ransom giving them an unfair advantage because it means the better fighter has to re-do moves to give the other person an advantage to have a hope of being allowed to claim victory.

Imagine if World War 2 played out like that.

Allies: I win!
Axis: Erm no... the Russian winter was unfair you need to re-do that.
Allies: Well I think it is realistic.
Axis: Fine then we both lose.
Allies: But... fine, ok YT.
Axis: I deploy super ninjas and kill you instantly! YT.

Is there any way someone or someones neutral could be found to settle disputes? I know then people could complain about favourtism but at least for someone to get screwed over that way someone has to claim something was unfair and then other people need to agree it was unfair, the risk is still there but surely it is reduced?

Hiya Sasha, you'll have to read through all the posts here....This has already been discussed at length... As we get down to the very end, perhaps like the final four, I think that having a disputed match reviewed by a judge could be helpful....

For all these initial matches though, the girls fighting really need to manage it themselves. Think about matches you've had in the past when things go wrong, it's often not about a judging....Maybe the girl you're fighting goes really violent and that's just not your style... Maybe moves you've made are going unnoticed or a girl is doing multiple moves a turn. Maybe you and your opponent are just not connecting. Rylie and I faced each other in the FIRST Battle Royale. Now Rylie is one of my very favorite people to tussle with and we've been friends for ages. When we finally got down to have our match though it just wasn't working. I think we were both tired and it wasn't our best day. We couldn't agree during the match and just cut it short. It was frustrating to have to both forfeit but honestly if some outsider had chosen a side it only would have made it worse and really could have lead to hurt feelings. There is no prize here, the most important thing is that girls have fun and it makes rivalries BETTER, not worse. Again though, it's up to the fighters. If two girls want to have their match judged it's their call.

I should clarify.... If someone feels that their opponent just tired to push them out of the competition without even trying, they should forward a transcript to me and I'll review....this should really be the minority though....Girls should work differences out themselves. 

Here are some tips that I think girls really should keep in mind:  
  • If you're having a match with spectators in chat, keep a Private IM window open and be talking with your opponent
  • Think about posting FIRST privately in the IM window, if the move is kewl with your opponent, then post in the main room
  • If your opponent is bothered by a move, figure out why...always try to be friends, remember, you're both writing a story together!
  • Be open to re-doing moves
  • If you can't agree and the fight isn't working out, don't worry...they'll always be another competition...There is no prize, so if you're not having fun, it isn't worth it
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:32:30 PM by Preppy_Girl_Fighter »

Offline Flightgrl

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 01:13:58 PM »
Hi Heidi, i'll know by tonight if i can be part of this and will let You know either here or via email.
Don't worry about a thing,this is looking like a sure thing and will be fun!
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2012, 09:38:49 PM »
This is a unique idea! I think I will join.

Yeah Jenna!!! Not only is it unique....Now that YOU'RE in it, it's gonna be AWESOME too!!!!  :-*