News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rosalyn vs. Angelina pt. 5

• 0 Replies

Offline Dobie

Rosalyn vs. Angelina pt. 5
« on: April 18, 2012, 01:15:12 AM »
         Angelina smiled down at Rosalyn. “Trick handcuffs. Too bad you don’t know the trick.”

“No fair!”, Rosalyn complained.

Angelina shrugged. “I don’t care. Like I said, it doesn’t matter how I win, it only matters

that I win.”

“Come on, Angelina, Rosalyn’s right,” Melissa interjected. “You should at least give

her another chance. What do you guys think?” A cheer from the party guests.

“Fine,” Angelina agreed. “Do I at least get to strip her and slap her around a little

first.” Another cheer.

“Go ahead,” Melissa said.

“Thanks a lot,” Rosalyn said.

“You wanted to fight her,” Melissa replied. “Don’t cry about it now. You’re lucky she’s

giving you another chance at all.”

Angelina stripped her sister naked. She then proceeded to slap her sister’s face and

body a few times. “How would you guys like to see a girl get choked with her own bikini top?”,

she asked, twisting Rosalyn’s top around her neck.

“That’s enough!”,  Melissa interrupted, putting her hand on Angelina’s shoulder. “It’s

time to let her go.” Angelina ignored her. “Unless you’re afraid,” Melissa continued.

Angelina let go. She released the handcuffs. “Now give her a chance to get up.”

Angelina stood up. Rosalyn took a few moments to rub her sore wrists, then stood up as well.

Immediately the girls started grappling again.

Rosalyn’s bikini top was still wrapped around her neck. Angelina took hold of the

straps and pulled hard, choking Rosalyn. Rosalyn furiously tugged at her top, but it was no

use. She was hopelessly trapped.

Rosalyn decided to give up gracefully, while she could still talk. “I give up,” she gasped.

Angelina let go. Rosalyn collapsed. This time she was truly done.

“I guess you know what’s coming next,” Angelina said.

“Don’t you mean ‘who’s coming’?” Both sisters laughed.

“I’m glad you can keep your sense of humor after all this.” Angelina reached for the

handcuffs. She paused, thinking. Then she picked up Rosalyn’s bikini bottom. “You know

what? He can do it better than I can.” Angelina indicated Melissa’s brother. “Now put these on

and fix your top so he can have the fun of taking them off inside. It’s all right if they use your

guest room, isn’t it?”, she asked Melissa.

“Of course,” Melissa answered.

“You’re not kidding?”, Rosalyn asked as she tied her bikini top.

“No, but if you don’t hurry I just might change my mind.”

Rosalyn jumped up and grabbed Melissa’s brother by the arm, almost pulling him

off his feet as she pulled him toward the house. Everyone else laughed. Halfway to the

house Rosalyn turned around and walked back. She whispered something in her sister’s

ear. Angelina nodded and handed her the handcuffs. “I hope you have more fun wearing them

than I did.”

“Oh, they’re not for me.” Rosalyn took a few steps toward the house, then stopped and

turned around again. Again she whispered in her sister’s ear.

“Are you sure?”, Angelina asked.

“I’m sure.”

“Okay then.”

The sisters linked arms and walked to the house, Rosalyn linking her other arm with

Melissa’s brother along the way.