News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Old wife vs young mistress

• 14 Replies

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« on: February 19, 2009, 09:28:23 AM »
Here are some of my sketches of a fight between Mary (the younger woman) and Ann (the older woman).

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Please tell me what you think of them!  ;)

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: Old wife vs young mistress
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 08:20:47 PM »
You are very talented. Excellent sketches. Both these ladies look great to me. I just can't tell which is ' the older woman ' .  I would hate to throw either one of them out of bed.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 03:46:39 PM »
You are very talented. Excellent sketches. Both these ladies look great to me. I just can't tell which is ' the older woman ' .  I would hate to throw either one of them out of bed.
Thanks Roadie. The second woman should be considered "the older wife" since she has some wrinkles and her body is not so toned.  ;D

Offline Holly

• Into Apartment House Style matches
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 06:16:09 PM »
Outstanding...  Love to see more of this.  Want to see who wins and what the final pose is like.

Holly

fitfan

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 08:45:55 PM »
Hi Phil,

These illustrations are outstanding and exactly what I've been looking for for a while As you may remember from my recent poll of fitness model Mandy Blank vs  my mom Barbara, I love the idea of a younger vs older or contrast catfight. Unfortunately I couldn't upload my pics of Barbara because they were over 128 kbs, so removed the poll.

Would you be interested in discussing such a fight if I email you the pics of Barbara and Mandy, and would you be willing to illustrate Barbara vs a young, fit, muscular woman or the Mandy vs Barbara fight?

I look forward to your response.
Many thanks,
Fitfan

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »
Outstanding...  Love to see more of this.  Want to see who wins and what the final pose is like.

Holly

Holly,
Thanks for your comment, but the thing is that this story will remain unfinished because I've lost my original files with it... And these three pictures is all I have. But the fights like that are sure to follow!

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 08:42:23 PM »
Hi Phil,

These illustrations are outstanding and exactly what I've been looking for for a while As you may remember from my recent poll of fitness model Mandy Blank vs  my mom Barbara, I love the idea of a younger vs older or contrast catfight. Unfortunately I couldn't upload my pics of Barbara because they were over 128 kbs, so removed the poll.

Would you be interested in discussing such a fight if I email you the pics of Barbara and Mandy, and would you be willing to illustrate Barbara vs a young, fit, muscular woman or the Mandy vs Barbara fight?

I look forward to your response.
Many thanks,
Fitfan

Hi Fitfan,
I just love contrast fights like old vs young, big vs small, slim vs fat, blonde vs brunette, etc. Rarely do I illustrate a fight of two women with similar stats... For the moment I'm pretty much occupied with the design and launch of my future website, but I would be glad to discuss a possibility of illustrating a "younger vs older" fight.
Cheers,
Phil
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 07:04:00 AM by Phil_65 »

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 08:13:02 AM »
Hi Phill.
That's why I like your work. There are a lot of fights in wich the women are evenly matched and phisically too similar. I'm not interested in this story. My choice is a slim small titted woman vs a sturdy big titted foe. Also I love young vs old, tall vs small, blonde vs brunette.
The better for me? A tall brunette very slim small titted woman (40) defeated, dominated and bullied by a short sturdier big titted blond girl (18).
I cant wait for your next work.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »
Hi Phill.
That's why I like your work. There are a lot of fights in wich the women are evenly matched and phisically too similar. I'm not interested in this story. My choice is a slim small titted woman vs a sturdy big titted foe. Also I love young vs old, tall vs small, blonde vs brunette.
The better for me? A tall brunette very slim small titted woman (40) defeated, dominated and bullied by a short sturdier big titted blond girl (18).
I cant wait for your next work.

Hi Krispin and thanks for the comments. Have you seen the pictures I did and posted here:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,2631.0.html ?
They suit nearly all of your criteria (except the age - the brunette is younger than 40 and the blonde is older than 18). And now I'm working on the next story which will feature these women in a boxing match!
Cheers,
Phil

sharkshark

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 05:35:55 PM »
I love this idea! How about an elderly man and his tall beautiful full figured mistress. She is busy seducing him in the wife's bed when she enters the room.  The wife is a thin frail, but fiesty elderly woman. The old wife defends her pride and foolishly challenges the much larger young mistress. The mistress subdues her, putting the frail lady through various holds. Finally she handcuffs the wife and sarcasticly tells her lover "I feel bad, lets include her in the fun". The old wife is laid on the bed facing up while the voluptuous mistress lays on top of her frail body. The sex continues as they use the elderly wife as a matress, a true CUCKQUEAN!! ;D

Offline ardz

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 12:54:04 PM »
a sexy slender teacher is now married to her hot younger former student in high school. she is 9 older younger than him. because of her sweetness, the hot guy fell in love with her,courted her and easily won her heart because the slender teacher has a secret crush on him years back. slender teacher is 29 y.o 5'3 105lbs while the young guy is 20 yo 5'6. the former student. has a secret admirer  some years back a big fat girl , broad shoulders, big arms thick legs at 20 y.o also 5'2 in height, she was furious when fat girl learned that his crush is now married to her rival, the older slender teacher whom she wants to get rid off her. but she was advised that she should not be too violent or she will be imprisoned or have legal repercussion, she was instead advised that should tickled the older woman instead for she know her that she was ticklish

Slender teacher is now on her way home from work dressed in her usual black sexy pants and white shirts. fat girl suddenly appears from nowhere and she wiggled her fingernails as if to tickle her. the slender woman frozed in fear for she knows what that means. fat girl suddenly attack her sides and slender teacher jumps as if electrocuted  and the she was bear hugged by fat girl and was slammed on the floor, her clothes got ripped from her chest including her bra. her thin legs was trapped and squeezed by fat girls thick legs and her thin wrist were held together by strong arms and trapped above her head, from there she was tickled in her armpits sides, hitting her sides with her strong fat fingers and cupping and fondling her breast teasing how small are her breast and was asked if her husband satisfied by them. the poor thin woman was squirming but have no power to fight off the fat younger girl for she was very thin and the younger girl was thick and strong and has more body mass . then  her friends who are as big as her came  and got hold of the slender woman thin arms over her head while fat girl got hold of her slender legs, with both hands now free she was able to tickle her armpits simultaneously and squeezing small breast, she took notice notice of the sexy thin legs that the slender woman posses, she then started to tickle them also clawing her fat fingers on skinny woman's thin legs while the other fat woman is tickling her upper body. the tickling went on till the poor woman passed out from tickling, then they carried her to their house and planned as what to do to her next. ;)

Offline ardz

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 01:45:51 PM »
slender older teacher was with her muscular husband in a gathering, slender woman is 29 5'7 125 lbs narrow shoulders , small chest thin arms and slender legs. her husband is an mma fighter at 6'0 muscular hunk he is 23 y.o . across the road is a younger bigger woman who like the big man so much and was jealous because she was with a thin frail woman whom she wants to beat up. she is 21 y.o 5'6 at 250 lbs wide bodied  big arms and thick legs she was dressed up in a sweat pants that filled up her fat legs while the slender woman wore a white blouse and a black slacks  which her slim legs does not fill up in contrast to the other woman's legs.

fat girl approach the hunk and kiss him up and embraced her body which shock the poor woman and as much as he want to confront the big woman, she has no body mass and strength to confront this mammoth. then fat girl turn her back toward the thin woman and she wrapped her fat arms to her slim waist and bear hugged her and she carried her off with her single fat arm, " oh my you so light" said the fat girl then she came across the table and slams her there. she turn ripped her clothes apart and got hold of her wrist and put them together above her head . she the started tickling her armpits her sides,cupping her small breast and tickling her pinching nipples , the poor thin woman tried to fight of the tickling but she was powerless. she then remove her pants which showed the older lady's white thin legs. which the fat girl mercilessly tickled also.  her fingers clawing the slim woman's.  the poor woman passed out from the tickling,  ;)

Offline ardz

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 02:39:19 PM »

old wife is 5'4 125 lbs 40 years old thin arms narrow shoulders slender legs
young mistress 5'3 250 lbs 29 y.o  fat girl broad shoulders, big arms strong thick legs
 husband is 5'7 tall 31 y.o  muscular hunk he is married for 10 years to her slender wife. and he is losing interest in her and now turned her attention
to a much younger , bigger and stronger girl whom he found satisfying. now the mistress was boastful and want to beat the slender wife  inf a wrestling match,

one day, she come across with this slender wife and without wasting time, she struck her fingers to the thin woman's slender waist which she jumped as if electrocuted. she then bear hugged her  and slam her on the floor and straddled her, wrapping up her fat legs on her thin legs. got hold of her thin wrist and hoisted above her head ripped off her clothes and started to tickle her  fluttering her fingers on her sides, armpits ribs , cleavage and then she started to fondle her small breast, and tweaked her nipples, then she changed her position and trapped her slender arms on he back and then with her free hands started to tickle her upper bdy and thin legs in a fast paced and along with tickling of her small boobs till the poor girl passed out

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 01:38:41 PM »
Funny thing, only the last picture showed up when I looked at them, but what I saw I loved. Great work.

Offline martinperry

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 10:37:21 AM »
love the story  ;D mistress wearing knee length stiletto boots with nylons next time  ;D