News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

One Sided Celebrity fight stories!

• 343 Replies

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Re: One Sided Celebrity fight stories!
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2015, 08:28:05 PM »
Love to see Chloe Moretz in a fight.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2015, 06:30:46 AM »
AJ Lee - 5'2, 115lb, 28yo

vs

Winona Ryder - 5'3, 112lb, 43yo

AJ Lee sparrs with a girlfriend near Venice Beach in the sand. Practising throws and moves for her upcoming show.

"Oh, look at these flukes. And they call it 'sport'!"

AJ looks up and sees a thin older woman shaking her head at her and her efforts. Angered she moves up to the interlooper and takes a closer look, her arms
folded before her chest. Coming closer she recognises the woman: Winona Ryder.

"You may think being a thief is a sport!" AJ lashes out verbally stoping right in the face of Winona.

"Shut up your filthy mouth!" shrieks Winona back angrily with her hands on her hips,"You wanna-be athlete!"

AJ musters Winona's petite figure, smiling as she sees the frail actress while having aged well is so no match for her, her slim arms and legs but nice juicy
boobs for her size in her bra and panties with just a sweater hanging loosely over her shoulders.

"So," begins AJ, "You might wanna prove your point, bitch!"

"If you insist," fumes Winona trembling angrily.

"You and what army," laughs AJ and high-fives her girlfriend.

"I will not be ridiculed by a little fraud," hisses Winona and - SLAP - delivers a forceful backhand slap into AJ's face, who staggers back unprepared.

"Okay, Ryder," whipsers AJ,"So you choose to learn the hard way!"

AJ lifts her arms and starts to circle Winona, who mirrors her with her big soft boobies swinging with gravity. A small crowd of mostly boys have gathered
cheering the contenders on, with a majority going for AJ. Winona lashes out angrily but AJ outdances her frail but slow opponent easily. Finally AJ graps Winona's
left forearm, yanks it back and twists with her own arms and shoulders muscle visibly flexing. Winona wails out as her thin soft arm is easily twisted into her
small back by her strong opponent. AJ giggles as Winona uselessly tries to jank her aching arm free. As Winona still meekly struggles AJ trips Winona's feet
from behind. Both fighters crash into the sand, Winona face first and AJ on her back. Winona squirms violently forced into the sand with AJ on her back holding
her hammerlocked arm. AJ ignores Winona's weak attempts to break free and uses both hands on Winona's hammerlocked arm, forcing it up the back of Winona's neck.

"Iiiiiieeeeeeeeeek," shrieks Winona in pain and is laying now still under AJ.

"Look who is crying: Winona 'Big Mouth' Ryder yelling in pain induced by a "Fluke', huh!?" teases AJ and now also twists Winona's right arm into her small back.

The crowd cheers as after not even one minute frail Winona is easily mastered by her younger opponent. Winona whines in pain as her poor arms and narrow, bony
shoulders throb with pain. AJ secures the wrists of Winona's hammerlocked arms under her kneeling leg, turns and reaches out to grab Winona's twitching legs
by her ankles. Winona yelps and thrashes her legs wildly with AJ shortly struggling to not fall of her slim prey but finally manages to bend Winona's legs into
a boston crab submission.

"Gaaaawd noooooooooooooo," yells Winona in pain as her frail body is twisted like a pretzel.

AJ bends Winona's legs and spine while putting her weight on Winona's hammerlocked arms, torturing the frail defenseless actress under her.

"Pleaseeeeeeee....I submiiiiiiit," whimpers Winona, crying in pain.

"So, I am no 'Fluke'?", giggles AJ and increases the pressure on Winona's badly twisted frame.

"Nooooooooooo........pleaaaaseeeeeeee," begs Winona, tears rolling down her cheeks into the sand.

"And you are just a weak pathetic wimp!" giggles AJ bending Winona's slim soft legs further.

"Yeeeessssss....yessssssss," wails poor dominated Winona.

"Say it, bitch! Loud!" demands AJ rocking her weight back and forth on top of her opponents slim mastered body.

"I AM WEAK AND PATHETIC!" yells Winona and AJ lets Winona out of the hold but continues to sit on her back.

Winona grunts weakly, her arms and legs flapping into the sand slightly twitching. Winona finally tries to push herself up with her still throbbing trembling
girlish arms and only then realises that AJ is firmly sitting on her small back.

"Let me go,...please," begs Winona with little courage.

"You are so wrong thinking this is over, wimp," giggles AJ and bounces her firm muscled ass onto Winona's lower spine,"You will now suffer a little for your
 boastfulness!"

"No, please," yelps Winona pitiously but AJ has already turned and opened Winona's bra.

"No," whines Winona and tries to hold on to her bra.

AJ plants her feet on both sides of Winona's slender frame into the sand, moves her hands fast under Winona's shoulders and locks her hands behind Winona's small
back into a Preacher hold. Winona just jelps in surprise as her arms are brutally janked back and her opponent forces her up. Winona's bra falls into the sand.
AJ flexes and increases the pressure into the Preacher making her frail victim wail in pain.

"Now lets show the worlds your nice assets, Ryder!" giggles AJ and shakes Winona's body in the Preacher hold.

Winona's big soft boobies jiggling and bouncing for everyone to see. Winona just whines in pain as her body is mastered, unable to defend herself from this
humilation. AJ at first loves the sight how many guys lust for Winona but then is slightly offended as she realizes that also young teen boys over from muscle
beach knead their woodies at the sight of naked, mastered Winona. Angryly AJ trips Winona's legs and forces the frail actress face first back into the sand. AJ
stretches out Winona's slim spasming arms and puts her feet between Winona's visible shoulderblades. Winona gurgles and her frail body spasms out of control.
Finally letting poor Winona go AJ stalks around her beaten prey, laying sprawled in the sand, lightly twitching.

"Hey, Ryder, come up!" demands AJ and kicks her vicitim lightly into the ribs.

Winona whinces and slowly comes up to all fours, her eyes wide and bloodshot, her puny arms trembling violently.

"Get up!" hisses AJ with her hands on her hips.

Winona struggles slowly up, her slim legs trembling, barely able to keep Winona's body up. With her legs trembling and wide Winona lifts her arms and wriggles
her fingers at AJ for a fingerlock challenge.

"Not real wrestling," smiles AJ," but I am all for it!"

Winona and AJ lock hands with Winona trying so hard her face reddens with effort and her slim arms tremble violently. Unable to budge her lean athletic
opponent AJ fakes a moan and then sharply wrenches Winona's weak bony wrists hard. Winona whines out as sharp pain shots up and down her puny weak arms.

"Come on, Ryder, you cannot be THAT weak," teases AJ," I know teen girls who have far more power than you!"

Stretching Winona's arms wide, her wrists bent so bad the back of Winona's hand nearly touching her forearm. Winona whimpers in pain, her wrists and forearms
burning like fire.

"So slim and yet so flabby," giggles AJ shaking Winona's soft arms,"Ow, look how that flab jiggles on her upper arms! What a wimp!"

Winona can only watch as AJ dominates her aching arms and mocks her with her big soft udders shaking with gravity. AJ now moves Winona's arms up and starts to force
down on her opponents wrists and forearms, her slim muscled arms bulging with power. Winona has no means to resist AJ with her way too small powers and is forced
first to bend over and finally to kneel in front of her strong opponent.

"Thats how I like it," muses AJ and suddenly pushes Winona with her back into the sand.

AJ straddles Winona's soft midsection, bouncing her firm ass into the softness of Winona's belly, and criss-crosses Winona's slim tembling arms over her frail
opponents neck and starts to choke Winona with her own slim soft arms. Winona gurgles, unable to free her weak arms and wildly kicks her slender legs into the
sand. AJ stretches out on top of Winona with her legs snaking down towards Winona's.

"Now lets yelp for me, weak slut," giggles AJ as she traps Winona's slim legs and suddenly yanks them apart.

"Gaaaawd," yelps Winona defenselessly under AJ as her legs are violently spread to the max.

Winona's slim flabby thighs spasm over AJ lean muscled counterparts. AJ drags on Winona's arms, choking her poor opponent, while spreading Winona's soft
thighs even further. Winona gurgles unintelligeble under her lean muscled foe, unable to move or even defend herself. AJ smiles and moves Winona's arms behind
her head, letting Winona take in deep gulps of air, pinning both of Winona's arms with one hand by her bony wrists.

"Now lets see," giggles AJ and takes hold of Winona's right boobie, squeezing it hard.

"Stop," yelps Winona, frantically starting to squirm,"I am no lesbian!"

"So what? Will you stop me?" teases AJ while spreading Winona's twitching thighs and crushing Winona's boob inside her iron grip,"I do not think so, Ryder!"

Tears start rolling down Winona's cheeks, the frail actress knowing that she has no chance to beat the lean muscled amazon on top of her.

"Ow, poor little wimp woman," giggles AJ, lets Winona's bruised tit go and flexes her small hard bicep in front of Winona's face,"Kiss my muscle, Ryder!"

Winona obeys and kisses and licks AJ bulging bicep.

"Yes, good little slave," teases AJ and rubs her firm body against Winona's soft frame.

"No, stop....please," begs Winona, uselessly trying to remove her body from AJ's.

"So, you need a little more persuation," giggles AJ and swiftly removes herself from Winona only to grab Winona by her shoulders.

Before Winona knows whats happening AJ drags the flyweight actress up and locks her thighs around Winona's midsection in a side bodyscissor, flexing her
lean muscled thighs. Winona gurgles out as her innards are forcibly rearranged, meekly bouncing her small fists of AJ's hard quads. AJ leans back to increase
the power into her scissor, getting rewarded by hearing her opponents frantic whining. Suddenly Winona rams her short but sharp fingernails into AJ's quads.
AJ yelps out more by surprise than in real pain but sees small red marks on her quads, a drip of blood oozing from the skin.

"That was a real mistake, Ryder," hisses AJ and locks her ankles, giving all into the scissor.

Winona panicks and now runs her nails down her oppoents legs, leaving reddening scratches. AJ grits her teeth, ignoring the burning pain and grabs Winona's
left wrist only to twist Winona's arm brutally away from her thigh. Winona yells in pain as bones grind against bones inside her slim arm as AJ works it brutally.

"Stupid slut," hisses AJ and grabs Winona's left boobie with her other hand inside a clawhold.

Torturing Winona's midsection, boob and arm Winona wails and her slim body spasms helplessly. AJ moves her thighs slowly up right below Winona's ribcage,
pushing the air out of Winona's lungs. Finally Winona quiets, enduring the torture helplessly, her free hand gently soothing AJ's muscled thighs. AJ watches
with satisfaction, letting Winona's arm and boob go, just pulsing her powerful thighs around Winona's frail body. Winona's head is red, breathing in short
shallow gasps, her face painstricken from the bodyscissor. AJ smiles at Winona, not even breaking a sweat as she watches her helpless prey between her lean
iron legs. After about three minutes AJ finally lets the scissor go and jumps up. Winona rolls onto her belly curling up, coughing and wheezing.

"Up for another round, Ryder?" smiles AJ down on beaten Winona, flexing her guns.

As Winona does not respond AJ kicks Winona's ribcage again.

"Up, little Whino, up! Fight the 'Fluke'!" teases AJ as Winona slowly struggles up to all fours.

"I am done, please stop," begs beaten Winona, swaying back and forth on her aching girly arms, her thick boobs swinging under her slim body.

"I say when you are done!" hisses AJ, steps up and grabs Winona's by her shoulder-long dark hair and locks her lean hard thighs around Winona's neck.

Winona splutters, her hands feeling the hard muscle of AJ's thighs, weakly but uselessly pulling on them. AJ smiles fiendish and continues the neckscissor,
pressing her hard muscled thighs into Winona's neck arteries, reducing the bloodflow to her victim's head. Winona gurgles out unintelligable as darkness
creeps into her vision. Winona frantically hammers AJ's iron thighs weakly before she passes out. AJ smiles broadly as Winona's hands slump lifeless down.
AJ releases lifeless Winona from the headscissor, letting her frail body slump lifeless into the sand. AJ lets Winona lie there topless and walks away.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:31:06 AM by vulcannightbird »
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2015, 06:34:30 AM »
your work is really great,plz write something about Kareena kapoor or Anushka Sharma from Indian Bollywood if possible ,thanx .

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2015, 12:11:26 PM »
great story. Would love to see some of Winona's friend come to her support and get revenge on cute A J Zoe.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2015, 07:21:01 PM »
A while back I posted a poll between Troian Bellisario and Cota de Pablo.  During a story exchange between myself and another member, he wrote the story for me based on this.  With his permission I am posting the story here.  Following that I have a short story about Troian vs Alicia Vikander from there poll result and the two stories take place in the same fictional universe, so posting them together made sense here.

Cota de Pablo vs Troian Bellisario

{alt}

Cote de Pablo was furious. Her role on NCIS had been cut. And not for a good reason either. It was that young upstart’s fault; Troian Bellisario. Her father was in charge of the show so of course she got a new starring role and Cote got thrown to the curb. But Cote wasn’t going to stand for that kind of treatment. Not from anybody. She was going to face Troian in person and demand that she step down. For her own good.

The knock at the door startled Troian. She wasn’t expecting company and she wasn’t due on set for a couple of hours. She made her way to the trailer door and opened it, shocked at who stood on the other side. “Cote? What the hell are you doing here?” Troian asked suspiciously. Cote looked pissed. Well, she was pissed. She barged her way into the trailer and shoved a finger right in Troian’s face very aggressively. “I could ask you the same thing. You don’t belong here, Troian. I want my job back. We can do this the hard way or the easy way.”

Troian had no intention of complying. Right now she just wanted the crazy bitch out of her trailer. “Just leave,” Troian told her intruder matter-of-factly, “I’m not giving you my job.” Cote smirked, “that’s fine, Troian, I’m more than happy to take it from you.”

Troian was getting fed up with Cote thinking she owned the place. She gave Cote a hard shove towards the door. Cote stumbled backwards a couple steps, but her expression didn’t change. Instead she reacted with a shove of her own. It was clear Cote was much stronger than Troian, as the younger girl stumbled and fell straight back onto her ass. Cote went on the offensive immediately, grabbing Troian’s legs and dragging her along the trailer floor.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Yelled Troian afraid of what Cote may be capable of. “I’m teaching you a lesson, you little skank,” Cote sneered as she spread Troian’s long legs and started stomping away at her mid-section. Troian coughed and spluttered as all the air was knocked out of her and her thin stomach was battered. Cote stopped and grinned evilly at her prey. “This might make you think twice before crossing me bitch,” Cote said as she raised her foot again and sent a hard stomp right between Troian’s sexy legs.

“AHHHH!!” Troian screamed as her womanhood was pounded heavily by Cote’s foot. The pain was intense and Troian started to tear up. She looked panicked now. Cote on the other hand was a picture of confidence. She was really enjoying herself as she sent another stomp to Troian’s most sensitive area. Cote then dropped Troian’s legs and straddled her shaking body as all Troian could do was continue whimpering.

Cote grabbed a hold of her rival’s white t-shirt and pulled at it, aiming to tear it straight off her body. Troian tried to resist, but Cote sent a couple of firm slaps to her foe’s pretty face, slowing her down considerably. Finally the fabric gave way and Cote tore the material away from her victim, leaving Troian’s top half in only a little white bra. Cote laughed at her enemy, “haha, okay Tro, where are you hiding your tits? Seriously, did you ever develop breasts you pathetic little wimp?”

Troian looked embarrassed as Cote teased her body. Cote then added to the humiliation by removing her own top, revealing a black lace bra covering a very nice set of breasts. “These are what tits are meant to look like, Tro. Here, have a closer look,” Cote teased as she then removed her bra and lowered her naked chest over Troian’s face and jiggled her breasts right in her rival’s face, slapping her against the cheeks with her fleshy orbs. Troian’s face was a mixture of disgust and humiliation as she endured her rival taunting her superiority over her, Cote’s breasts slapping her face back and forth, the occasional nipple poking her in the eye.

Cote laughed again as she pulled her breasts away from Troian’s face and put her bra back on. “I guess I shouldn’t judge until I’ve seen everything there is to see,” announced Cote. “Here, let me see if I can find them.” Cote then grabbed Troian’s white bra and ripped it right off her chest, revealing Troian’s pert little breasts. “Oh, I found them!” announced Cote with mock-excitement. “Look Tro, I think I can help make them bigger for you.” With that, Cote de Pablo grabbed a hold of each of Troian’s perky boobs and pulled, stretching them out as far as they could go. Troian screamed furiously. “You cxnt, let go of my tits!” Troian yelled at her aggressor. Cote laughed again, asking Troian, “are you sure? You really need the help.” Troian’s eyes started tearing up as her breasts were tortured beyond anything she had experienced before. Cote tugged them up and down, her claws digging in deep to retain a firm grip on them.

Soon Troian was crying, tears running down her cheeks as her tits really burned. Cote let go and admired her handywork. Troian’s breasts were bright red and scratched to buggery. Cote cupped them in each hand and giggled gleefully. “Check these out Tro, they’re really a work of art.” Troian slowly started to lift her head, almost too exhausted and hurt to even manage that simple task. She glanced down at her breasts and shrieked at the top of her voice as she saw the horror that had become them. Her eyes went wide with shock and a look of terror swept across her beautiful face. “My tits! No, Cote, no. You can’t. Please,” Troian begged with panic as Cote just grinned evilly.

“Okay, Tro, I’ll give them a rest,” said Cote sweetly. Troian was too weak and sore to realise this was a trick as Cote wriggled her way down Troian’s body and stopped at her feet. Troain clued on soon and her eyes widened again as Cote grabbed her white shorts and started sliding them slowly down her legs. “I’ll focus my energies elsewhere,” suggested Cote as she slipped Troian’s shorts off and slung them into a corner of the trailer. Cote then yanked her prey’s tight white panties straight off, leaving Troian completely naked in all her glory.

Despite being completely exhausted, Troian tried thrashing about, but Cote sat on her legs and held her down firmly. “No, Troian, you can’t leave until I’m done with you,” Cote told her victim. Cote seductively slid her hands up each of Troian’s long, luscious legs until she reached her shaven pussy. Cote took her time, playing between Troian’s legs with her fingers and Troian started moaning louder and louder as Cote worked away and started pumping her fingers in and out of Troian, exciting her completely involuntarily. Troian’s body began to convulse as Cote brought her to orgasm expertly. Against her will, Troian was being pleasured and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Troian finally exploded all over Cote’s hand and the trailer floor, and Cote smirked down at Troian who made the mistake of thinking she was finally free.

As Troian lay there a quivering mess, Cote retrieved her rival’s torn t-shirt. She then flipped Troian onto her stomach and straddling her back, used the shirt to tie Troian’s hands together, incapacitating her completely. Cote then rolled the poor, blubbering mess onto her back again and mounted her midsection. “Now, you’re going to give me my show back, bitch,” yelled Cote, her anger surfacing again. Troian weakly tried to shake her head in the negative, which only angered Cote more.

“Fine, let’s see how you respond to this,” Cote sneered as she reached out and grabbed each of Troian’s nipples. Troian immediately nodded her head furiously, but Cote had already made up her mind; Troian deserved this. Cote pinched and pulled on Troian’s nipples until they could not stretch any further and twisted them in opposite directions, bringing a howling scream from Troian. “ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!” Troian wailed and kicked her legs frantically, but to no avail. Tears streamed down her pretty cheeks again and she sobbed uncontrollably as she nodded her head again and again. “Y-You can... Have... You have the... Show,” Troian stammered between choking on tears.

Finally Cote took mercy and let go, her nipples flying back to her chest, jiggling about as Troian continued groaning in absolute agony. She couldn’t even bring her hands to soothe her poor, dishevelled breasts as her hands remained tied behind her back with her own shirt. Cote just smiled at her fallen foe. “So the show is mine again, Troain?” Troian nodded weakly. “Use your words, baby,” patronised the victorious Cote de Pablo. Troian struggled to speak as she whispered, “y-y-yes, the show... Is yours.”

Cote grinned and stood from Troian, again admiring her accomplishment before striding out of the trailer, leaving Troian tied up and naked alone, for someone to stumble across later.

Troian Bellisario vs Alicia Vikander
{alt}

Nepotism in Hollywood has been a thing since nearly the beginning of the film industry.  Sons and daughters of hot shots and members of well off families were always given opportunities and roles they may not have been the best fit or most qualified for, and for some this had always been a bone of contention.  Occasionally this would lead to altercation between stars and sometimes it would even turn physical.

Alicia Vikander was a star on the rise whose lists of accolades seemed to grow with every single film she made.  Recently Alicia read for the female lead in a big budget film that she knew would be the catalyst in jumping her name to the A-list.  The talented actress knew she crushed her audition and reading and impatiently waited the phone call she knew was inevitably coming that she had landed the role.  Then, 3 days later, her world was rocked as she was informed that the director had decided to go into a different direction.  The man thanked her and let Alicia know that Troian Bellisario had been given the part.  Vikander was immediately disappointed, and let the news get to her more than any other rejection had before. 

Then, as time went by, Alicia never seemed to get over it as her disappointment turned into anger toward Troian.  Vikander felt deeply that she had been snubbed and that she was the absolute perfect person for the job and this ate at her for weeks.  The time that this all sat in her head drove Alicia to the point of madness and she got the idea in her head that she was going to go down to Troian’s trailer on set of the film and give Miss Bellisario a piece of her mind.

Not having even the slightest idea that Alicia was so angry and coming her way, Troian sat inside her trailer casually thumbing through her script so she would be properly prepared for shooting the next set of scenes.  With the entire trailer completely silent, Troian began to hear footsteps moving up the metal stairs that led to her trailer and so the actress got to her feet and headed toward the door to greet her visitor.  Troian then unlocked the door and began to open it, but before she could Alicia was forcefully swinging it wide open on her own.  Bellisario’s primary reaction to seeing Vikander standing there right in front of her was mainly curiosity and confusion as the two had never really met and Troian had no idea what Alicia could possibly want. 

“You spoiled little brat!!!”  Alicia shouted as she came face to face with Troian and gave the surprised woman a hard shove knocking Troian down on her ass.  Bellisario could see Vikander’s face turning red and moving toward her as Troian used her hands to back pedal and get back to her feet.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.”  Troian was genuinely unsure about why Alicia was so pissed at her, the two had never had any type of grievance before.  But Vikander just kept on moving forward and shouting at her, “how much did daddy pay for you to get this role over me?”  Bellisario was able to get back to her feet, but only for a mere second before another hard shove sent her falling backwards until she landed back down on her chair.   

Troian’s mind immediately went to a past experience just like this one as once before Cota de Pablo beat and humiliated her in her own trailer for a reason just like this.(_)  She could not let the worst thing in her life happen again, she refused to play the victim for the second time.  But Alicia was hell bent on getting Troian to quit as she approached Bellisario and stung her left cheek with a hard slap and followed it up by grabbing two handfuls of Troian’s hair and pulling her back to a standing position.  Bellisario’s mind was still racing to her last encounter like this when her instincts took over and she grabbed onto both of Alicia’s wrists so Vikander could not rip clumps of her hair out and followed that up quickly with a sudden kick to the inside of Alicia’s right knee which made the Sweedish woman’s leg give out and she dropped down to one knee in pain.  The shock made Alicia lose her grip on Troian’s hair, but Bellisario still had full control of Vikander’s wrists, and this came in quite handy for her as she was able to give Alicia a hard straight kick directly into the chest that Vikander was completely incapable to block.  Bellisario then released Vikander’s wrists and let her fall flat on her back.

Troian’s adrenaline finally calmed down as she looked at Alicia lying on the ground in front of her.  Bellisario then began to laugh for a moment, “you know, this isn’t the first time some bitch thought that I didn’t earn something and that it was given to me.”  Troian then stood straddled over Alicia and bent down and grabbed Vikander’s hair with her left hand and pulled Alicia’s head and upper body up toward her, “at least the other bitch was tough enough to get the job done!”  Bellisario then cocked her right arm back as far as she could and delivered a vicious retaliatory slap across Vikander’s face.  The Sweedish beauty rolled onto her side massaging her cheek with both hands in shock at how quick her idea had backfired on her.

Pacing around the room a bit, Troian was begin to seethe that yet another woman thought she was given something for no reason and she was tired of having to deal with it.  Bellisario had a momentary loss of emotional control and whipped around to face Vikander and sent a sudden punt right into Alicia’s unprepared belly.  The Sweede let out a gasp followed by a whimper as she curled into the fetal position.  Troian could not help but have a rush of pure joy from getting to take some of her frustrations out on Alicia.  The feeling shocked Troian as any other physical encounter she had been in so far she was on the losing end, and she had no idea that it could be so exhilarating to be on the positive side. 

Poor Alicia had gotten herself into a situation could never have predicted as she rolled onto her hands and knees and start quickly crawling for the still open trailer door.  For a moment Troian debated whether or not to late Alicia leave with her tail between her legs, but Bellisario did not want Vikander to be able to escape so easily after the woman had the gall to barge into her trailer and attack her.  Troian grabbed both of Alicia’s ankles and drug the Sweede back toward the center of the the trailer as Alicia saw the doorway getting further and further away and began screaming, “nooooooo!”  Then, while still holding both of Alicia’s ankles, Troian lifted her newfound rival’s legs up higher above her head which caused Alicia’s small white top to ride upward exposing her skinny belly, which to Troian made a perfect target yet again as Bellisario used the toe of her Nike’s to send three more hard kicks into Alicia’s stomach before unceremoniously flipping Vikander’s leg over her head causing Alicia to land back first on to the carpeted floor.

Vikander was now a whimpering mess clutching her red sore belly while holding back the tears and trying to regain her breathe from the belly punishment.  In the meantime Troian moved to the door and quickly shut and locked it, “you are on my time now you weak bitch and I will decide when you leave here and in what condition!”  Alicia let out a slight whine as she heard Troian let her know what was going on. 

“Awww what’s wrong did you lose your ego already tough girl!”  Troian confidently taunted and mocked Alicia with her remark as well as some paint brush slaps to the face meant to do nothing more than embarrass her new rival even more.  The whimpering Sweede had now had enough of listening to Troian belittle her and waited for Bellisario to bend down close to slap her again and Alicia flung both her legs upward to give Troian a hard kick to the bottom of her jaw.  But as she tucked her legs in tight to create the momentum for the kick, Alicia completely telegraphed what she was up to as easily put her hands up in front of her face to block the kick and grabbed on to each of Alicia’s ankles.  “You know what Alicia, you are possibly the most pathetic human being I have ever encountered.”  Bellisario then pulled Vikander’s legs apart making Alicia’s crotch a perfect target for Troian’s shoe.

Troian laughed as she continuously dropped her Nike shoe down on Alicia’s crotch while yelling at the poor woman, “I want to hear you beg me to stop!”  With each stomp down Troian put more force into it which made Alicia’s body shake as the teary eyed Sweede’s tears streamed down her face as she screamed at the top of her lungs, “no more please, stop please!!!”  But Troian just laughed at the sound of her begging foe and continued to relentlessly punish her, “that simply was not good enough, you can do better than that!” 

All of the punishment to her crotch had really taken everything out on Alicia who was covered in her own sweat as her body shook uncontrollably laid out flat on her back.  Troian finally did stop with the torture and grabbed Alicia by the hair and forced her up onto both her knees, “now let’s hear it bitch!”  Bellisario then gave Vikander a real hard backhanded slap to the face.  The teary eyed Swede looked up at Troian, “you are so much better than me, I am sorry I ever came here, please let me go!”

Bellisario walked in a circle around the kneeling broken woman with a giant smile on her face as she definitely had something on her mind.  “oh, I will let you go once I get my point across to you and bitches like you who think they can come in and walk all over me.”  Troian then grabbed a large hard cover book off her desk with both hands and smacked the unsuspecting Alicia with it in her right temple knocking the Swede out and causing her body to crumple back down to the floor.

With Alicia now out cold, Troian was free to enact her little plan.  In most circumstances Alicia’s tight leather pants would have been a real problem to be removed, but with the beauty sleeping Troian did not have much struggle peeling them down the Swede’s legs and off of her before depositing them in the corner of her trailer.  Vikander’s short white top was next as Bellisario grabbed the front of it and shredded the thing in half until Alicia was now in only a cotton white bra and panties set.  Troian looked down and thought to herself, “not bad, but she REALLY needs to remember this!”  With the evil thoughts running through her head, Troian stripped Alicia of her undergarments next leaving Miss Vikander fully nude on the floor.

“And now for the final touches!”  Troian tied each of Alicia’s limbs to a corner of her bed and used the script she was reading earlier to jam in Vikander’s mouth.  Bellisario then took out a deep red lipstick and wrote, “PATHETIC” across Alicia’s belly and snapped a picture of the scene on her phone.  Completely satisfied, Troian laughed, “and now you are free to go!”  The dominant woman left her trailer to head to set for shooting and as she walked out spoke to her favorite maintenance guy, “would you take care of the trash in my room for me please?”

When Alicia did finally come back to, she was inside of a large dumpster right outside of the movie studio with her clothes nowhere to be found.  Troian had thoroughly embarrassed her as the actress had to put on a disgusting pair of thrown away clothes and take a serious walk of shame back to her home.

Bellisario on the other hand was beyond proud of herself as she posted the picture of Alicia to her Instagram page with the description, “For those of you who think I’m a talentless bitch, ask Alicia how she feels right about now!”

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2015, 11:54:35 PM »
Brilliant! Was nice to see Troian get a win. Fantastic work as always! :)

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2015, 12:19:23 AM »
Two more stories here, the first is Kate Upton vs Gigi Hadid based on poll results, the second is a lot more wild than some of the stuff I have written on here before and it was originally written as a custom for another member.

Kate Upton vs Gigi Hadid

{alt}

Since making a name for herself at a young age, Kate Upton had skyrocketed into fame in a matter of no time all culminating in her being named People Magazine’s sexiest woman.  Although Kate was riding high, she knew that jealousy from others was swirling as well as more than a few up and comers gunning for her top spot in the modeling and fashion world.

None more so than GiGi Hadid, who was on quite the roll herself landing a few more endorsements at the fresh age of 19.  She could easily be seen as the biggest threat to Upton’s burgeoning empire.  As fate would have it, their paths to superstardom would soon cross.
   Although her career was seemed to be taking off, the general public was not fully aware of GiGi, but when she walked into the room in her tight form fitting orange dress, the entire room turned around to see her and everyone was now fully aware of her as all the men in attendance instantly gravitated toward her, including those who were previously fighting for the attention of Kate.

Upton could not help but feel jealous and a wee bit offended as she soon found herself standing all by lonesome in her blue drink in hand.  Kate join the procession of people heading toward GiGi to see what all the fuss was about. 

The two have had their tiffs on location during photo shoots before, but nothing serious enough to where Kate would believe that there was any real animosity and that in a large gathering GiGi would be nothing short of cordial to her.

As Kate approached, GiGi was eating up all the attention when they made eye contact and Hadid immediately had a smug look on her face and turned away from Kate who was stunned by the reaction she got from the younger model.  Then, fighting her way through the crowd and up to GiGi, Kate was curious about what that reaction was all about.  But before Upton could even get a word out of her mouth, Hadid turned around to face Kate, “is there a reason you are over here, because I don’t remember summoning for you.  So do me and everyone else here a favor and turn back around and go away!” 

Kate was stunned and quickly uttered, “excuse me?”  But GiGi made sure Upton knew that she meant everything she said, “I’m pretty sure I was perfectly clear, get your tired fat ass out of here NOW!”  At this point, Kate went from upset to angry and took her glass and poured her drink on top of GiGi’s head.  The younger model was stunned and furious to be so embarrassed and instinctively cocked back and slapped Kate across her left cheek.

Sensing something wild and extremely fun was about to happen, the crowd that had gathered backed away enough to give the girls a decent amount of space, and it was a good thing they did, because the moment Kate fully realized what GiGi had just done, she was filled with a blind uncontrollable rage and quickly shot forward taking the younger model by her long hair with her left hand and began to yank on Hadid’s locks as hard as she could and began to slap GiGi’s face repeatedly making Hadid’s face bounce from side to side with Upton’s alternating fore and backhand slaps.
   Having never really been in a fight before, GiGi did not know how to react to her situation, and before she could figure it out Kate’s left knee unkindly greeted GiGi’s belly not once but twice causing the young model to drop to both knees gasping for breath.  Upton had no remorse in her eyes as she looked at GiGi, “you made a huge mistake bitch!”  Kate then extended her right foot forward with all she had kicking Hadid right in the chest with the spike of her heel knocking GiGi onto her back.

“All these new young bitches think they can just come in and take my spot, sometimes they have to be knocked back down a peg or two!”  Kate played to the crowd as she stood above her rival before giving GiGi not one but two hard stomps to the gut taking some of the air out of the younger blonde model’s body.  Upton then knelt down straddling Hadid’s body and grabbed GiGi by the chin and got right in her face while squeezing her cheeks together, “isn’t that right honey?”

Ever defiant Gigi looked up angrily at Kate, who was out to embarrass the younger woman, and spat directly into Upton’s face.  The crowd ooohed and aaahed at Hadid’s sign of utter disrespect and Kate felt it too as she just sarcastically laughed at Gigi’s gesture, “somehow you are even dumber than you look!”  Upton took hold of both of Hadid’s wrists and pinned them down as she repositioned herself so she was lying on top of Gigi and worked her way up her rival until her large chest hung in the air just above Gigi’s face.

Hadid’s moment of rage turned out to be a terrible decision as soon Kate began repeatedly slamming her breasts down into Gigi’s beautiful facial features.  It could have been from Kate’s breasts raining down on her nose, or the total humiliation she was currently experiencing which caused Gigi’s eyes to begin watering as she screamed for help to the crowd.

The ear piercing screams coming from her foe must have been motivation for Kate as the dominant model picked up her pace dropping her breasts down harder and with more frequency on top of Hadid’s face, which in the process made the back of Gigi’s head smack up against the floor multiple times really disorienting her.  The crowd looked on in excitement as Giggi’s head was bounced up and down off of the floor like basketball that was being dribbled by Kate’s massive orbs. 

After about 25 breast drops to her younger foe’s face, Kate sat up with a huge grin on her face, “Amazing aren’t they, I bet you would love an up close and personal look!”  While the room span around Gigi, Kate slowly began pulling each arm out of her own dress to let her DD breasts out from underneath.  The ever growing crowd was in silent awe as Kate’s breasts were out in full display, a site that many in attendance had dreamt about on multiple occasions and never expecting in their wildest dreams to see in real life.  “Now come here cutie and give them a little kiss!”  Upton leaned down and grabbed two handfuls of Hadid’s hair and brought the younger model’s face to her breasts pressing them tightly up against them to smother Gigi.

Gigi’s legs kicked up and down behind Kate’s back as her arms flailed all around trying to push Upton away from her as her face was forced into Kate’s massive chest.  Hadid could feel the oxygen leaving her body as she became more and more light headed and weak.  Upton could feel it to as she played to the crowd, “not too much longer now before Gigi takes a nap!”  Gigi was in full panic mode with nowhere to go and her brain could only come up with one solution to escape.  The trapped blonde bit down with her teeth as hard as she could clenching onto Kate’s breasts and the older woman let out a guttural scream in surprised agony and out of instinct her arms released Gigi’s head so she could massage her aching breast.

Gigi had never been happier about something in her entire life as she was able to breathe comfortably once again while Kate hopped up to her feet quickly holding her breast, the site of which made Hadid smile.  But, that did not stay on her face for very long as if looks could kill, the one Kate sent to Gigi would have put her down instantaneously. 

“Bitch, you are going to pay dearly for that!”  Kate put her dress back on properly and began stalking toward Gigi who was quickly trying to stand back up and head for the exit.  As Gigi got three steps toward her freedom, a pair of arms moved around her waist and tightly locked around it.  Hadid did not have to see who it was, as a look of pure fear came across her face knowing she was in for it now.  Kate lifted Gigi up off of her feet and squeezed tightly on her crushing Hadid’s midsection with a reverse bearhug as she came in close and whispered into Gigi’s ear, “I am going to truly make you wish you stayed home tonight!” 

Hadid’s face was turning a deep shade of red as Upton squeezed the oxygen out of her body slowly.  Then, just to show how much control she was in, Kate started to whip Gigi around from side to side like a ragdoll making the younger model’s hair fly all around.  The lucky crowd was cheering and shouting encouragement to Kate thoroughly enjoying the show, and Upton ever the entertainer was eating it all up.  Hadid trapped and coughing constantly as her breathing was being cut off by Kate was soon rudely greeted by Upton’s outstretched knee to the crotch as Kate dropped her down onto it, then immediately lifted back into the air before being dropped down crotch first yet again.  This process continued for about 5 straight minutes while the tears started to streak down the ever punished model’s face.

With her arms growing tired from holding up Gigi for so long, Kate finally did let Hadid down as the younger woman collapsed down to her belly exhausted and battered.  The crowd began clapping and cheering for Kate who was bowing and waving to her now adoring audience.  Kate even asked for a little audience participation as she shouted, “so what should I do next?”  A few men deep in the back shouted aloud, “strip her!”  Upton could not help but giggle a bit and put two thumbs up to the crowd. 

Kate moved forward and gave Gigi a few hard stomps to the back to flatten the youngster out and weaken her even more as Hadid pleaded with Upton not to do what the crowd was asking, “don’t listen to them Kate please!”  But if there was one thing that could not care about, it was Gigi’s opinion on the situation.  Kate took the bottom of Gigi’s dress with her arms and pulled it up and over the younger model’s head until it was in Upton’s hands as she taunted Gigi with it by twirling it around for a bit before tossing it into the crowd as a souvenir. 

{alt}

Minus the bumps and bruises, Gigi’s body looked beyond amazing in her lace matching bra and panties as she curled into a ball on the floor trying to cover up as much of herself as she could embarrassed to have been stripped in front of such a large group of people.  Kate though was not going to let her get out of the situation so easily.  Upton moved forward and grabbed a handful of blonde hair and yanked up as hard as she could causing Gigi to scream, “please no more Kate, I’m sorry.  Just leave me alone.”  Upton just laughed off Hadid’s begging, “oh come on Gigi, can’t you tell all these people are having such a great time and I don’t want to let them down.” 

Kate dropped to a knee and drug Gigi along by the hair screaming until the younger woman was draped belly first on her right knee, “look at the cute little ass, I bet I know what these people want to see now!”  Gigi began screaming, “no don’t!”  But the crowd was already chanting for Kate to continue her embarrassment of Gigi.  Hadid’s cute, perfectly tanned backside became Kate’s next target as the older, larger model sent a few hard slaps to each butt cheek of her rival.  Then, to make matters even worse for her, Kate held Gigi in place and called over a few members of the audience to join in.  Spank after spank after spank echoed across the room as so many hands smacked Gigi’s ass that there was no way that anyone could keep count of just how many.  The young model was in tears as she know she would not be sitting down for a while.  “Just let me go home now Kate, you will never see me again!”  Gigi begged with her tormentor as she lie helpless on Upton’s knee. 

“You see I would let you go now, but it’s not up to me, it’s up to them.”  Kate pointed to the excited on lookers and asked, “what do you all think, can the little bitch go home?”  The entire audience roared simultaneously, “nooooo” and as Gigi heard this she let out a pathetic whimper knowing her night was still not over.

Kate shoved Gigi off her knee forcefully dropping the younger model to the floor belly first before getting back to her own feet and watched for a moment as Gigi weakly tried to crawl away.  “They said not yet!”  Upton moved forward and stomped on the small of Hadid’s back flattening her out completely.  “Let’s get a look at these weak ass tits of yours now!”  The crowd began to clap as they heard what Kate up her sleeve next and Upton sat on top of Gigi’s back and quickly unclasped the back of Hadid’s bra before grabbing on to it and forcefully ripping it off of Gigi’s body.

“Here’s another little souvenir, who wants it?”  Just like before Kate tossed an article of Gigi’s clothing into the watching crowd and the men soon scurried to fight over it.  Upton did not pay any mind to the raucous crowd as she proceeded to working over Hadid pulling on Gigi’s shoulder to get the younger woman in position for a camel clutch and locked it in tightly with her hands cupped around Gigi’s jaw.  Kate yanked up hard wrenching Gigi’s neck painfully and pulling her body upward so her breasts were now in full display.  The crowd’s eyes move down to check out Gigi’s perky chest as Kat kept her camel clutch applied pulling up on Hadid with her left hand, but her right hand moved down and she began to claw at Hadid’s breasts. 

If Kate was out to prove that she was still the top of the model food chain, she had certainly gotten her point across to Gigi who was wailing with her face covered in tears, “I don’t think you will be modeling again for a while now.”  And looking at all of Kate’s dirty work that was much more than just shit talking as Upton had done a great job of targeting all of Hadid’s beautiful features.  Now, with the beautiful young model fading away and a shell of her normally arrogant Kate released her hold on Gigi and allowed the woman to collapse face first back to the ground.

Upton began to giggle as she saw Hadid barely moving on the floor and rolled Gigi onto her back before kneeling on top of the younger woman and grabbing Gigi’s face, “you stupid little attention whore, I hope you learned something today!”  Kate leaned down and gave Gigi a little kiss before standing up and walking away from the scene announcing to the crowd, “I’m done with her, she is all yours now!”  Gigi’s eyes went wide as the giant group of people started to walk her way, she was in for a long night.

Maria Ozawa vs AJ Lee

{alt}
{alt}

“I can’t believe they have me, AJ frickin Lee taking on a porn star, don’t they realize I’m a damn professional.  What a joke I am going to wipe the floor with this unlucky chick.  But hell this is going to be fun!”  AJ gives an evil grin to the mirror as devious thoughts run through her as she brushes her hair in a pair of tight black jeans with a white top and a tie on getting herself all dolled up for her match.  Lee had agreed to a matchup in the arena looking to prove to the world that pro wrestlers were far superior to their celebrity counterparts and no matter how much fan support these celeb exhibitions get they are just a bunch of want to bees.

AJ continued to get ready for her match, when suddenly out of nowhere, a hand grabbed the back of her hair and drove her face downward until it collided with the hard vanity dazing the diva instantaneously on contact.  “A bit arrogant aren’t we Miss Lee!”  AJ’s opponent had decided to get a jump start on her foe and catch her off guard back stage.  Maria Ozawa stood behind her seated foe wearing a flannel mini skirt and a white tank top tied together with her red bra peaking through the middle.  “Thought we should get an early start on our match, I get a bit impatient from time to time, now bring your short ass here!”

Maria grabbed AJ’s tie and yanked on it placing it over her shoulder.  The brute force pulled Lee from her chair and she was locked in a backpack clutch as her own tie tightened until it was choking her.  Lee coughed as Maria bent over and hopped up and down just sapping all of the air out of her foe’s body.  The diva’s face turning beat red as Ozawa refused to relent on her hold.  Then finally as she was sensing that her opponent was in real trouble, Maria flipped AJ over her shoulders and the wrestler landed stomach first on the hard tile floor.  “Well AJ still think I’m going to be a cakewalk?”

AJ used her arms to push herself on to all  fours, “aww how cute, let me help you up honey!”  Maria wrapped her arms around Lee’s waist and pulled her up until the tiny diva was bent over with her head between Maria’s legs.  “I bet I could drive a tiny little thing like you through the floor, let’s give it a try why don’t we.”  Ozawa lifted Lee up to a seated position on her shoulders looking for a mighty powerbomb, but the ever resilient diva was ready and wrapped her legs around her opponents neck and flipped Maria over with a counter hurricanrana. “Nice try you dirty slut, but you are mine now!”  AJ leapt into the air and landed with her left knee first into the throat of Ozawa.

Maria grabbed her neck as she coughed, then the crazy side of AJ begin to show as she mounted her foe and grabbed both of Maria’s ears with her hands and repeatedly slammed the back of Ozawa’s head into the floor screaming wildly as she did so.  With her opponent head spinning, Lee adjusted her position further down sitting on Maria’s belly and grabbed the middle of the porn star’s shirt and ripped it wide open.  Then sneaking her hands under her foe’s bra, AJ dug her nails into her opponent’s large orbs mauling away at her breast causing a yell of agony out of Maria.  “Not normally a move in my arsenal, but I like it.”  AJ let out a sinister laugh as she continued tormenting Maria’s breasts.

Finally, Ozawa was able to catch her bearing and wildly buck around until AJ lost her balance and fell off Maria to the side.  The two women frantically scrambled as quickly as they could to be the first to their feet, and simultaneously made it back to a standing position.  Lee was a bit quicker to get on the offensive as she threw a kick to Maria’s left knee then a fired a second to her foe’s right which forced Maria down to her knees.  Lee aimed for the kill shot attacking with a spin kick aimed directly at Ozawa’s left temple.  But the porn star ducked and AJ’s momentum sent her spinning around.  Then as she turned around she was so unpleasantly greeted with a huge spear from her foe as Maria’s shoulder greeted AJ’s thin.  Lee’s body flew backwards as the power of Ozawa’s spear was so immense that Lee’s body busted through the door crashing in the hallway as Lee curled up gasping for air as her entire body ached.

Maria pushed the door open and saw her hurting foe rolling around the floor, she the grabbed AJ by the hair to bring her up a bit before launching Lee forward until the top of AJ’s head collided viciously with the brick wall and she collapsed face first onto the ground.

Wrapping her arms around her opponent’s body, Maria began to slowly unbutton AJ’s top until they were all open, Ozawa then peeled the top off her foe leaving Lee barebacked on the floor in nothing but her tie and pants.  “Braless huh AJ, I thought I was the whore in this match!”  Maria pushed AJ onto her back and got a peek at her foe’s small but perky breasts, “someone needs implants!”  Wanting AJ to feel her pain from earlier, Maria clamped down on both of Lee’s breast as the diva bellowed wildly in agony.  Then showing an unbelievable amount of power, Ozawa lifted her opponent from off the ground and pinned AJ against the wall still trapped in a breast maul. 

Then in a sight that had to be seen to believe Maria was able to lift AJ off her feet by her tits and keep the diva pinned up against the wall.  A little tear began to trickle down Lee’s cheek as she was experiencing a pain she never could have imagined.  “Oh you thought you were so tough bitch, now look at you just a battered little nerd.  Well guess what honey, I am going to fuck the ever living hell out of you!”

After letting her opponent know her intentions, Maria through a straight right kick with her heel landing directly with AJ’s crotch as she released her foe’s breasts at the same time  as  Lee fell to her knees with her upper body bent over massaging herself.   “Let’s try this again, Maria placed AJ’s head once again between her legs and placed her sitting on her shoulders.  This time though, the diva did not have the energy to counter and Ozawa drove Lee to the cold hard floor with a powerbomb.  Then unfortunately for AJ, Maria did not let go and picked her back up on her shoulders before delivering a second powerbomb.  Still holding on, Maria lifted her opponent up one last time, but on this attack, Maria threw AJ down viciously into the wall and the diva slid down it until she landed bottom first with her head now down in a state of total unconsciousness.

Maria bent over and unzipped her foe’s pants and easily peeled the pants off her foe’s sleeping body, the immediately went for AJ’s panties ripping them apart until Miss Lee was left in nothing but her little black tie.  Maria then sat on AJ’s legs and wrapped her own around the sleeping beauty’s waist and pulled AJ’s upper body toward her.  She held AJ’s head still with her right hand and placed her lips to her foe’s before slipping her tongue into Lee’s mouth and  passionately kissed her unknowing foe.  Then with her left hand, Ozawa took three fingers and rammed them inside of AJ pumping and working like the expert she is.  After about a minute, AJ’s body could not take any more of the pleasure and her juices began to leak out.  Maria removed her fingers and pushed AJ’s head back against the wall, but continued to make out with her now using her hands to fondle and caress Lee’s breasts.

Maria shows no intention of stopping her pleasuring of AJ and then uses her left hand to slide her own skirt, and to no one’s surprise, the porn star is not wearing any panties.  AJ finally begins to creep back to consciousness and Maria notices this and stops her kissing and give Miss Lee a big smile before leaning back and wrapping her legs tightly around AJ’s neck she pulls her foe’s head down with her and forces it into her pussy.  She tightens her legs into a deep choke hold and speaks, “Come on honey, why don’t you show me a good time!”  At first, AJ is reluctant, but as Maria’s hold gets tighter and tighter, the diva does not want to suffer any more pain and starts to use her tongue to explore Maria’s womanhood. After a minute or so of not getting very far, Maria tightens her hold even more, “I know you can do better than that, at least I hope so for your sake.”  AJ begins to stick her tongue inside her opponent as far as she can exploring around until she feels Ozawa’s hips shoot upward and the porn star lets out a little moan.  AJ continuously works the same spot as she feels Maria begin to get more and more moist.  After five good minutes, Maria brings AJ’s head in as far as she could as she explodes all over the diva letting out a much louder moan and letting everything soak AJ’s face.

“Now that’s my girl!” Maria releases her legs from AJ’s neck and the diva falls backwards trying to clean her face off in embarrassment.  Maria stands back up and grabs AJ’s tie and uses it as a leash and uses it to pull Miss Lee wherever she wants.  Ozawa then kicks the bathroom door open and leads AJ in.  Bringing her opponent back up, Maria flipped upside down in tombstone position and walked with her in like that into one of the bathroom stalls.  She stood with AJ’s head directly above the toilet and tantalizing exclaimed, “I’ll make you a deal honey, if you can make me cum before you do than I won’t drop your head into the bowl!”  Hearing this, Lee began to frantically lick Maria’s pussy not wanting to get dunked.  Ozawa just laughed, “yea I think you will be needing a head start!”  Maria stood in position for about a minute letting AJ try to go to work on her, “now let me show you how a professional does it!”  Ozawa began to show the skills that only a porn star would know expertly using her tongue in ways AJ could have never thought of.  She was whipping the young diva into a frenzy almost immediately as AJ’s legs were fluttering upside down.  Lee tried to fight it for as long as she could, but Maria was just too good as she brought Miss Lee to another orgasm, and just before she reached her level, Ozawa was able to get her head up as not to get her face covered in AJ’s juices, then went to her knees sinking AJ’s head into the toilet.

Holding her opponent under water, Maria brought her right hand up and balled it into a fist and began to hammer it inside of AJ fisting the diva with a feverish pace just after she had just brought her to orgasm.  Lee gargled as she moaned from the pleasure and Maria kept her fist inside of Maria and moved it all around hitting all the right spots until Lee’s pussy exploded with juices flying everywhere. 

Maria refused to stop her fun with AJ and opened her right hand inside of Miss Lee spading the diva opening up AJ more than she had ever been before.  The pro wrestler’s woman juices were flying all over the stall as Maria’s hand was fully inside of her.  AJ’s legs were wildly kicking as she moaned under the water as bubbles began to surface.  Lee’s legs began to spasm as she was brought to yet another climax and her arms went limp on the sound of the toilet.  Ozawa still did not stop spading the poor unconscious diva now pounding her hand in and out of AJ’s fluids flowing out like a fountain as the walls began to be covered with them.  “You love this don’t you AJ, my own little private porn star.  Lee’s entire body was convulsing as Maria brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

Maria finally stopped and took AJ by the hair and pulled her backwards slamming Lee’s head on to the tile floor with AJ naked on the ground legs spread eagle as her breasts heaved up and down as she breathed heavily.  “You are such a dirty girl, time to clean you up! Now I will be right back, don’t you go anywhere.”  Ozawa just laughed as she looked down at AJ knowing the diva could not move.

Maria went to the locker room and grabbed her bag and carried into the bathroom, she placed the bag down and grabbed both of AJ’s wrists and dragged the sleeping diva into the shower area.  Ozawa turned the shower on with ice cold water streaming down and gave a wry smile.  Going to her bag, Maria pulled out a pair of handcuffs and draped them over the shower head.  She then pulled Lee up by the waist and took her foe’s right arm and placed it over her head before clamping it in with one of the cuffs.  Repeating the process, she now had her unsuspecting opponent completely trapped as the water ran down AJ’s head and down her tight body.  The ice cold water ran down AJ’s head and body to the floor below, the temperature of the water making Lee’s nipples rock hard as they stand at full attention and she begins to stir back to consciousness again.

In the meantime, Maria is digging through her bag again, “do I have a surprise for you honey!”  Ozawa pulls out a large red strap on and places around her waist and begins to approach AJ.  Lee tries to shake herself free as Maria runs her hand across AJ’s body.  Lee looks at her tormentor just shaking her head in fear as Ozawa speaks to her, “Feeling a bit adventurous, tonight, oh wait, you don’t have a choice.”  Ozawa walked behind her opponent and cupped both her breasts with her hands and gently caressed them for a second before slamming her lift fist into Lee’s stomach causing AJ to squeal and bend forward as much as the cuffs would allow.  AJ felt Maria’s hands move down to her waist and the diva screamed, “no!” already knowing what was coming next.  Maria pulled AJ back towards her as hard as she could while simultaneously thrusting toward her ramming the strap on into Lee’s backside.  AJ let out an animalistic scream that soon turned to whimpers as Maria thrust her strap on in and out of Lee, “first time huh AJ, yea it hurts doesn’t it.” 

“Stop, stop, please!”  AJ cried as she was shredded by Maria furiously.  The immense pain quickly started to become too much for Lee’s already broken body and her eyes began to flicker as Maria was unrelenting until finally AJ could not take anymore and blacked out from the pain.

Maria pulled out of her foe and walked back in front of AJ who’s head was once again down to her chest, she picked up Lee’s head and once again slipped her tongue into Lee’s mouth enjoying the sweet taste of her domination.  “If you ever want another shot at me bitch, it would be my pleasure to make you my pretty little fuck toy again, but until then here is a little something to remember my by!”  Again Maria went to her back and pulled out two huge vibrators.  She inserted one into AJ’s over used pussy and the other in her tender ass before flicking them both on.  Ozawa stood a few steps away from AJ with her arms folded and a big smile on her face as she watched in excitement as the two vibrators brought AJ’s body into a constant frenzy as her pussy flowed constantly and her sleeping body shook like crazy from constant orgasms.

Then one last time Maria went to her bag and pulled out a pair of clamps, she attached both ends to AJ’s erect nipples and AJ was back again.  “I wanted you awake to feel everything that is happening to you.  Lee sobbed as her nipples were punished while her pussy and ass were subjected to the constant vibrations.  “Enjoy yourself honey while I go find one of your cocky little friends to play with next!”  Maria picked up her little bag of tricks and walked out of the bathroom leaving AJ to be fucked and mauled for as long as it took for someone to find and rescue her from her horrific position.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2015, 12:09:54 PM »
2 more really fun stories. Keep up the great work.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2015, 03:11:44 AM »
Another story based on a poll, also one that another member has been wanting to see.

Danielle Campbell vs Kelli Berglund

Inside of the ring, Ariana Grande lay on the mats fully naked and knocked out for what seemed like the one hundredth consecutive time in her career.  The scene was shown on the television backstage as Kelli Berglund and Danielle Campbell looked on giggling at Ariana. 

“She is the weakest fighter anybody has ever seen, even YOU could kick her ass!”  Kelli states to Danielle in jest as the two look on at the screen.  Berglund continues to laugh, but Campbell suddenly stops and looks at Kelli, “and what the hell is that supposed to mean?”  Danielle’s eyes shoot daggers towards Kelli.

Still laughing Kelli jokes with her friend, “oh I think you know haha.”

Danielle though does not seem to think Kelli is as funny as she thinks she is and steps right up into Berglund’s face, “you wouldn’t think it was so funny when I kicked your skinny ass!”  Danielle then gives Kelli a hard shove knocking Berglund onto her ass.

Kelli, in her skirt and tight midriff revealing top, gets back to her feet furious at Danielle and charges forward toward Danielle with her fists balled up ready to fight and swings a wild right hand toward Danielle’s jaw, but Danielle seems ready for it and quickly ducks under the punch and uses the opportunity to attack as she shoots forward wrapping her arms around Kelli’s legs and tackling her rival to the ground.

“Screw Ariana, I bet you are the biggest jobber around here!”  Danielle straddles Kelli’s waist and grabs the downed young woman by both of her ears and begins to repeatedly slam the back of Berglund’s head into the ground.  Kelli screams in pain as her head rebounds off the floor over and over and she tries to reach up to claw at Danielle’s face, but she is quickly shut down as Danielle pounds Kelli’s belly with two punches taking the wind from her downed rival, “come on Kelli, I thought I was sooo weak!”  Danielle sarcastically taunts her rival and laughs as she gets back to her feet as Kelli struggles to breathe. 

Berglund slowly gets back to her feet and under her breather says, “fucking bitch!”
“What was that?”  Danielle asks hearing what Kelli had thought she had said low enough to not be heard and takes Berglund by her hair and whips her hard across the room.  “Come on and fight me jobber girl!”

Kelli was hurting a bit, but her ego had taken a real hit as she got back up and knew she had to prove to Danielle that she was not a joke.  Berglund then came forward with a bull rush slightly catching Campbell off guard as her shoulder met Danielle’s belly driving Danielle back first into the wall.  Kelli could not help but feel satisfied as she moved her arms downward trying to take Danielle down, but Campbell planted her feet down tightly and pummeled Kelli’s back with both fists forcing Berglund to drop down to both knees.

“That attempt right there was so cute, pathetic but cute.”  Danielle giggled as she stepped to the side while grabbing the back of Kelli’s head and slowing her foe face first into the wall. 

The room was spinning around Kelli as she was still on her knees with her head up against the wall as Danielle moved behind her and grabbed Berglund by her hair once again and this time started to repeatedly slam Kelli’s face into the wall.  “Stop, stop, stop!”  Kelli shouted as her forehead and nose were slammed into the wall twice before she was able to get her hands up and protect herself.

Danielle then forced Kelli back to her feet and spun her around to face her, “you see, I may be a bitch, but you are my bitch now you dumb jobber!”  Danielle then gave Kelli a vicious backhanded slap across her cheek making Berglund’s face turn to the side instantaneously.  Campbell then suddenly and viciously surprised Kelli with a hard punt that went straight between Berglund’s legs catching her in her crotch.  Kelli whimpered and collapsed to her knees as Danielle grabbed her jobber by the hair and forced Kelli to look up at her, “I’m going to have so much fun humiliating you!”  Campbell then sent her right knee upward catching Berglund at the bottom of her jaw and watched as Kelli’s eyes rolled to the back of her head and the jobber fell back first to the floor.   

{alt}

As her rival lay on the ground dazed, Danielle took her good ole time slipping Kelli’s shoes and long socks off her legs.  With an evil thought in her mind, Danielle grinned as she pocketed the socks for now thinking, “these could come in handy later!”  But for now, she wanted to show Kelli what she was capable of.  Danielle shoved all of the food off of the hospitality table before going back to Kelli and picking the young jobber up from the floor.
Campbell picked her rival up off of her feet and carried Berglund a few feet as Kelli kicked and shoved Danielle trying to get away, but to no avail.  Kelli looked back and saw that Danielle was carrying her towards the table and started shouting, “no, no, no not that you’ll crush me!”  But Danielle laughed as she got near it and said, “well that’s the point.”   Then she forcefully slammed Kelli down into and through the wooden table driving all of her own force down as well on top of Berglund whose body hit the floor.

Kelli may not have been completely out of it, but she might as well have been so as her eyes fluttered open and shut as Danielle drug her out of the broken table and sat behind Kelli and lifted Berglund’s head up slightly so she could wrap her legs around Kelli’s neck and locked them together tightly trapping Berglund in a headscissors.  Berglund was thrashing her arms and legs all around trying to break free from Danielle’s scissors, but the beautiful Aussie just squeezed tighter with her surprisingly powerful thighs.  Her face turning red and struggling to breathe, the fight in Kelli began to wane, “aww you don’t like this one do you weakling?”  Danielle loved every minute of her assault on Kelli while she held Berglund’s wrists to stop the flailing and watched as the jobber’s limbs started to go limp. 

“Don’t sleep on me yet, I haven’t finished proving my point you pathetic jobber!”  Danielle wanted to ma sure Kelli fully experienced her destruction and leaned forward far enough to grab the bottom of Berglund’s top and pull it up until she exposed Kelli’s perky 32A breasts.  “This should help to keep you awake!”  Danielle smirked as both of her hands grabbed a nipple of Kelli’s and begin twisting them like radio dials.  “Stooopp, stop it, I’m a jobber, let go!”  Danielle just smiled as Kelli screamed out wildly, “oh I knew that before we started, but kind of surprised it took you this long to figure it out.”

“nooooo please let goo!”  Kelli was screaming at the top of her lungs as Danielle painfully worked on her breasts and nipples.  Danielle’s eyes then moved slightly downward and saw Berglund’s flat and tight belly and thought, “well now, doesn’t that look like just the perfect target?”  Danielle did not hesitate to attack the target she had targeted as her right fist repeatedly pounded downward on Kelli’s belly which made Berglund cough and squeal each time as her body rocked with each punch. 

The beating was really starting to take its toll on Kelli now who’s belly was red and aching and she was close to passing out on multiple occasions just for Danielle to again and again painfully twist her nipple making the downed jobber scream and wake back up a bit.  After a full five minutes of brutal punishment Danielle’s right arm began to wear down and for no other reason than she was beginning to sweat a bit did Campbell stop and release Kelli from all of her holds as Kelli lay on the ground breathing heavily as her chest moved up and down.  Now, with Kelli beaten, Danielle easily removed Berglund’s skirt as well as panties for good measure and of course even more humiliation, “now you are really starting to look like a true top jobber, I bet Ariana has been here lots of times too!”  Danielle looked down on the nude Kelli and giggled, “but I’m not sure she has ever looked so darn cute or pathetic as you do right now!” 

Danielle laid down on top of Kelli so the two were face to face, chest to chest and pinned Berglund’s arms up above her head, “now I want to hear you tell me who’s bitch you are!”  A teary eyed Kelli looked up and into Danielle’s, “yours I’m you bitch just like you said.”  Danielle was again all smiles as she had full control of Kelli and spoke again, “and who is the biggest jobber of all?”  Berglund could not do anything now but swallow her pride, “I’m the biggest jobber now, just let me up.”

“I could let you up, or I could show you some of the stuff I heard happens to jobbers around here!”  Danielle had an ear to ear grin on her face as she spoke to the defeated Kelli who looked horrified and dejected as she knew exactly what Danielle was referring to.  Before Berglund could beg her rival for mercy, Danielle had already removed her top to reveal her surprisingly impressive 34C cupped breasts to Kelli and slid them over Berglund’s face and engulfed it underneath them, “ha, I’ve always wanted to do this!” 

Whether it be the breast smother itself, the beating she had previously taken or a combination of the two, Kelli had no shot of resisting the smother and barely fought it for a more than 30 seconds before Danielle felt the jobber go completely limp. 
Danielle sat up still on top of Kelli and readjusted her top back over her breasts when she felt Kelli’s socks still in her pocket.  Campbell now knew exactly what she was going to do with them and took her time with Berglund’s limbs getting them in the perfect position as she hogtied the sleeping beauty skillfully until she was finished, and now Kelli was immobilized on her belly.  Satisfied with her handiwork , Danielle laid on her stomach face to face with Kelli and discarded the contents of a water bottle over Berglund’s head and hair to wake the defeated woman up.  “Good morning sunshine, I hope you are enjoying your new position,” Campbell laid there laughing as Berglund desperately tried to wiggle herself to freedom.

“Just let me go please, I get the picture now!”  Campbell shrugged her shoulders and spoke to Berglund, “you better get used to this jobber girl I’m certain that you have dozens more of these coming and the rest of the women around here are not going to be as nice as me.  I’m sure they are really going to enjoy playing with you.  Before I go just one more thing.”  Danielle grabbed an apple from next to her and jammed it into Kelli’s mouth, “aren’t you a sight for sore eyes, but Kelli I have to run, why don’t you hang around her for a while.  I’m sure I will be seeing you around.”  With that Danielle left the room leaving Kelli alone with her thoughts and she knew at this point she had a whole lot more jobbing in her near future.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2015, 05:01:24 AM »
Great story. Kelli is the perfect jobber.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2015, 10:16:27 PM »
With Bella Thorne turning 18 today we must have some stories soon, because she just looks like a beautiful jobber.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2015, 11:15:49 PM »
Just unparalleled work!! Would love to see the long, lean Stana Katic being dominated by someone of your choosing! Nicki Minaj, Fleur East, whoever!

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2015, 02:13:06 AM »
Wrote this story as part of a trade with Knicks, he will be posting the story he wrote at some point.  But figured we would share it here with everyone.

Quick disclaimer, the the outfit attached is not the same one i describe her wearing in the story, but similar.  Just like having photos attached as they help those who don't know who someone is as well as help to paint a better picture in someone's mind.

Bella Thorne at the dance studio

Bella Thorne is arguably the most in demand and photographed young actress in all of Hollywood.  And with all of the attention paid to her, it was extremely important that Bella kept her young tight body in peek shape.  She was never a big fan of going to a conventional gym so the young redhead found other ways to stay in shape.  The most notable way shed did so was visiting her local dance studio.

Bella spent nearly every day in the studio and the young starlet’s ego was known to rub the other dancers the wrong way from time to time.  But it had bothered one girl much more than the others.  Jessica was a 25 year old want to be actress who had tried for years to get her big break but it had never come to fruition.  Bella knew all about Jessica’s struggles and used this fact all the time to tease Jessica and would often hold up her nose at the brunette.  Nothing had ever happened between the two though as Jessica had shown great restraint never retaliating toward Bella, but with each passing day it was getting harder and harder for Jessica to control herself.

Late one night Bella was fully into her workout right around the studio’s closing time and rather than kicking Bella out, the manager gave her the key and told Bella to lock up when she finished.  Thorne was quite gracious to be able to her workout in as she had a gigantic photoshoot in the morning and wanted to look perfect for it.  The redhead spent the next hour working her ass off totally locked in to her workout in her pink sports bra and black compression shorts that she failed to notice Jessica enter the gym right before it closed to also get in a late night workout in after a long stressful day waitressing where she was harassed by seemingly every customer she had.  Jessica got in her workout quickly and headed to her locker in the back of the changing room and sat on the bench to catch her breathe for a moment when she heard Bella laughing as the redhead also entered the changing room on the phone still without any idea that Jessica was there.

Not normally one to eavesdrop, Jessica could not help herself and listened to what Bella had to say, and to her amazement Bella was totally putting her down, “ Oh my god, I am so glad that talentless hack Jessica was not here today!  She is such a joke, that old hag still thinks she has a shot to make it.  Only way her ugly ass we ever be in a movie is if she sleeps with a casting director….. which I would not put past her!”  Jessica was totally appalled that Bella would say such a thing about her.  The brunette had heard enough from Thorne and was ready to confront her about everything.  Jessica stormed out of the back of the changing room, but Bella was no longer in there so the brunette bolted out of the room quickly to catch up to Bella before she could leave.  Jessica then saw Bella headed toward the door and ran as quickly as she could and surprised Thorne as she grabbed the redhead by her right shoulder and spun Bella around to face her.  Bella was shocked to see Jessica now standing right in front of her as the brunette ripped the earphones out of Bella’s ears.

“What the hell is your problem with me?  I have never done anything to you!”  The confident redhead just shrugged her shoulders with a wry smirk on her face, “I might be sorry, but everything I said is true, so no I’m not sorry at all!”  Thorne then began to laugh hysterically at the brunette standing in front of her. 

At this point Jessica, in her black sports bra and shorts, had heard more than enough from Bella and instinctively slapped the taste right out of Bella’s mouth.  The feeling was so good to finally release all of her stress and anger out in one swift motion.  Bella though could not have felt any more different about it as she dropped her duffle bag to the floor as she held her face in her hands and stepped forward and whispered in Jessica’s ear, “I bet that felt good, but you know what feels even better?  Knowing that you will never be as rich, famous or beautiful as I am!”  Bella then showed Jessica just how little respect she had for her and spat directly into the brunette’s face.

Jessica had never felt so degraded in her life as a fire of rage was building in her belly that could no longer control as she balled up her right fist and surprised Bella with a punch to her unprotected belly.  Thorne was totally stunned as she let out a little cough and doubled over forward slightly only to receive a sharp backhanded slap across her left cheek making her head snap to the side.  “You stupid young bitch you are going to pay for that!”  Jessica was totally blinded by her rage as Bella begged her, “Please don’t hurt me!”  But Jessica no longer cared about what Bella had to say as she grabbed two handfuls of red hair and slammed her right knee into Thorne’s gut causing Bella to collapse onto both knees.  Jessica then used her right hand and pulled on the back of Thorne’s hair so the redhead was forced to look up into Jessica’s evil eyes, “oh, I am going to do much more than hurt you!”  Bella was in complete fear as Jessica used her right foot to kick Thorne square in the chest knocking Bella down onto her back in a heap.  Then dropping down and straddling Bella, Jessica grabbed Thorne’s jaw and taunted her, “I am going to humiliate and run you!”  Thorne’s eyes went wide open at Jessica’s remarks.

Bella once again went to plea with Jessica, but before she could open her mouth Jessica’s left hand met Thorne’s throat with a hard chop making Thorne’s change colors as it now matched her hair, “shut the fuck up! Haven’t you learned what happens when you open your damn mouth?”  Thorne tried to roll onto her left side, but Jessica’s right knee blocked her being able to do so as the brunette used her open right hand to slap Bella’s face around alternating from one cheek to the other.  Thorne whined and begged with her tormentor, “please, please just let me go, I won’t come back here again!”  At this point though Jessica seemed to be enjoying herself too much to let Bella off the hook so easily as the brunette had a giant smile on her face the entire time. 

“Now Bella there is one thing I have always been jealous of, it’s your wardrobe everything is just so cute.  So think I will be taking some of it started with this adorable pink top!”  Jessica looked down grinning as Bella responded, “anything you want just get off of me!”  Jess then proceeded to strip Bella of her top before tossing it towards the door exposing Thorne’s 32B breasts and perky young nipples.  Thorne may have thought this was luckily the beginning of the end of her torment, but if she did think so she was dead wrong as Jessica used both of her hands to dig her nails into the soft flesh of Bella’s breasts. “AAAHHHHH no stop I submit!”  Thorne screamed out wildly as her tits were mauled viciously by her rival. The tears began to well in Bella’s eyes as Jess continued to taunt her as she now twisted on the redhead’s nipples, “aww honey, you don’t have to submit, you already belong to me now!” 

After a few 5 minutes of breast and nipple torture Jessica stood up and off of Bella and headed to a bench to get a sip of water, “kicking your prissy ass is quite a workout!”  Thorne rolled herself into a ball crying as she slowly tried to recover enough to try and crawl away.  The thought of Bella being able to get away did not worry Jessica as she watched from a distance as the redhead got onto all fours and slowly started crawling for the door.  The brunette simply took another sip of water giving Bella more feeling of hope before completely crushing it as well as Thorne’s belly in one quick and violent punt.  The redhead let out a quick gasp followed by a loud whimper before crashing down to her face gasping as all of the air was forcefully taken out of her body.  “I don’t remember telling you our little workout session was over!  Think it’s about time I gave my legs a little work now.  Jessica, now standing in front of Bella’s head, bent over and wrapped her arms around Bella’s waist and slowly lifted the redhead up until Thorne’s head was firmly planted between Jessica’s legs as the actresses was bent over forward.

The back of Bella’s head pressed up against Jessica’s crotch as the brunette used her strong dancer’s thighs to squeeze her legs together tightly crushing Thorne’s head and neck as the redhead frantically waved her arms around and tried to claw at Jessica’s thighs.  But Bella’s attempts at a counter was doing absolutely nothing to hurt the brunette as she continued to punish Thorne.  Then, as she could feel her rival weakening Jessica leaned over Bella’s back and peeled the redhead’s shorts down her extremely long legs until they were around her ankles exposing Bella’s cute ass cheeks in a black lace thong.  Jess then grabbed the thin material of the thong and used all the strength in her arms and pulled with all her might on the tiny undergarment wedging it inside of Bella who was screaming, “STOOOOOOOP PLEAESE STOOOOOOOP”  Jessica though continued to pull and pull until the thin fabric gave completely and ripped into pieces leaving Thorne now totally naked as her body shook in fear and lack of oxygen.

“I think it’s about time your naughty ass got the spanking you have like deserved!”  Jessica giggled as her hands slowly moved down Bella’s back until her hands were resting on Thorne’s back side.  Thorne knew what was happening, but was helpless to defend it as Jessica’s palms slapped against Bella’s soft skin and the redhead let out weak whimpers as each shot echoed through the entire dance studio.

With her head feeling crushed and ass a bright red color Bella was getting weaker with each passing moment as her legs began to give way and she collapsed down onto her knees.  Jessica followed her down unwilling to relent on any of the pressure she was applying to Thorne as her strong dancer’s legs were wearing the redheaded actress completely.  “Think it’s time for the little bitch to take a nice little nap!”

Bella could not fight anymore as she had nothing left in her body and her arms fell limply to her sides.  Jessica smiled as she opened her legs a bit and allowed Bella’s face to fall to the floor.  If the brunette were looking to hurt Thorne than her mission had been accomplished, but she was looking to do much more than that, she wanted to humiliate the young starlet.  Grabbing both of Bella’s wrists Jessica drug the sleeping redhead across the floor face first across the floor and into a second room where a large metal pole rose from the floor all the way to the ceiling.  Jess saw the pole and immediately grinned from ear to ear as a fun and devilish idea entered her head.  Jess took a discarded towel off of the floor and as she propped a still sleeping Bella up off the floor and against the poll the brunette used the towel to tie Throne’s wrists together behind her back and around the pole.  As Bella leaned forward against the pole with the towel tying her wrists together keeping her from falling Jessica grabbed a bottle of water and slowly dumped the entire contents of the bottle of Thorne’s head and hair.  The cold water caused Bella to break out of her slumber as Jess pushed Bella’s head backwards until it slammed up against the pole.  It took the redhead a few moments to realize her extremely perilous situation and right before she was about to scream Jessica leaned in quickly and forcefully began to kiss the actress ramming her tongued down Thorne’s throat.  Bella was completely taken aback by Jessica’s action as she tried to wiggle her hands free of her binds with no luck.  Then, after finishing her little kiss Jess leaned into Bella’s ears and whispered, “I kicked your scrawny ass now I am going to humiliate you.  Just like a promised!”  Thorne’s eyes nearly popped out of her face stunned that Jess could be so cruel. 

Jessica balled up both of her fists as she took one stop back as she wanted to get in a little bit more of a workout.  Jess’ fists began to unmercifully rain down onto Bella’s uncovered belly repeatedly cruelly attacking the young redhead whose arms were firmly tied behind her back leaving her totally defenseless.  Thorne was balling like a child as the tears ran down her face like a fountain in between gasps and coughs Bella continued to try and plea with Jess, “take whatever you want Jessica, just let me go!”  The brunette could not help but laugh at Bella’s begging, “I can take whatever I want anyway and I will that’s a promise!”  Jessica’s attention then turned to Thorne’s B cupped breasts as the brunette’s fists pounded the soft flesh of her rival causing Bella’s tits to compress inward on each shot. 

Thorne’s body was now covered in sweat as she was a broken mess trying to imagine that she was anywhere but here now.  Jessica dropped down to one knee and gave Bella one final punch and this one was the most brutal of them all as her right fist crash landed into Thorne’s pussy causing the redhead to let out a guttural screech.

Getting back to her feet it was quite evident by the look on her face that Jessica still was not through with Bella, “you know I am tired of hearing all the pathetic sounds that have been coming from your mouth, but I’ve got ways to take care of that!”  Jessica disappeared for a minute leaving Bella to wonder what the brunette had up her sleeve.  The brunette returned and did not hesitate for a single moment as she grabbed Bella’s jaw with her left hand to pry Thorne’s mouth open and started to stuff wads of toilet paper into Bella’s mouth filling it up as much as she could.  Then to make sure Bella did not spit out the paper, Jessica used a roll of medical tape to shut Thorne’s mouth shut tightly.  “Now that’s so much better!”  The brunette then gave Bella a little peck on her closed shut mouth.

Taking her iPhone Jessica propped it up against the water cooler so It had the perfect view of Bella dangling naked as the brunette sauntered back towards Thorne, “I think it’s time to put on a little show for the camera, I bet that’s something you’d be good at!”  Jessica’s hands then moved upward and began to caress the redhead’s sore breast making Bella grimace a bit as her muffled screams where indistinguishable.  The brunette’s hands then moved slowly downward rubbing Thorne’s stomach down to her hips until her right hand started to rub Bella’s pussy softly, “bet I could make millions off of this video honey!”  Jess taunted the redhead as she heard Bella let out a let muffled moan from the sensation just before the brunette inserted two fingers inside of Bella and began to slowly work them in and out of Thorne.  Bella did not know how to react as her body was taking control of her mind as her knees began to shake from the sensations,  “aww, it seems someone is enjoying themselves!”  Jess taunted Bella as her pace picked up faster and faster until Thorne could no longer resist and reached her climax cumming down Jessica’s fingers.  But the brunette did not stop there and instead balled her right hand up and started to fist Bella frantically.   

Thorne’s entire body was shaking now from her orgasm as the onslaught of unstoppable pleasure continued for what seemed like an eternity until her body failed her yet again orgasming for a second time, this one so strong that it made her knees buckle and body so much that if she could have fallen over she would have.  “Arrogant little bitch, you look like a pathetic whore now!  Jess mocked Bella before giving the redhead a violent slap across the face.  The brunette finally untied Thorne’s wrists and watched as Bella fell to the floor on all fours a shell of herself as she tried weakly to crawl towards the cell phone not wanting anyone to see the video.  As the redhead got within only a few feet of reaching her goal, Jessica shoved Bella over onto her back and knelt down on top of Bella’s shoulders pinning them down.  Then, to Thorne’s horror as she looked up she saw that Jessica had stripped herself down naked and Bella was now staring directly up at fully exposed crotch. 

“Did you want a closer view of the camera?  All you had to do was ask!”  Jessica grabbed her iPhone and pointed down at Bella’s pathetic looking face with one hand and with the other began removing the tape form around her mouth.  Thorne spat the paper out quickly and prepared to scream for help, but almost immediately Jessica grabbed a handful of red hair and slammed Thorne’s beautiful face into her pussy, “you had your turn, now I think it’s about time you return the favor.”  Jessica focused her recording phone down at Bella so she could capture all of the action as the redhead was forced to begin licking Jessica.

“That’s right Bella smile for the camera sweetie!”  Jessica tormented her rival verbally as she held the redhead still and Bella had no choice but to oblige Jessica’s command to get the brunette off with her tongue much to the delight of Jess who held Thorne in place with a handful of red hair.  Jessica did not let Bella go as she felt an orgasm building up inside and zoomed the camera phone in close to not miss any of the action.  Then, just moments before she reached her peak Jessica pulled Bella in to her a tightly as she could before letting out a wild and pleasurable moan orgasming all over Thorne’s beautiful face. 

“Clean it all up you pretentious little bitch!”  Jessica screamed down at Bella as she held the redhead’s face tightly up against her face as Thorne moaned in embarrassment face being covered with all Jessica had to offer.  Throughout all of the beating and humiliations Bella’s body could not take any more of it and she blacked out with her face still in Jessica’s crotch.

Jessica let go of the redheaded actress’ hair and watched as Bella’s head collapsed to the floor completely out of it with the brunette’s juices all over her.  Seeing that it was almost midnight, Jessica stood up, “well look at the time, I really should be running now, be a sweetheart and clean up the place.  I wouldn’t want anyone to see the mess you’ve made.”  The brunette slowly put her underwear and shorts back on looking down at Bella’s naked body and smiling the entire time as the redhead was in dreamland thinking about better days.

Thorne woke up a few hours later not long before the studio would re-open.  The poor redhead slowly got herself dressed and cleaned herself up a bit before leaving with her proverbial head between her tail not sure exactly what had happened to her but what she did know that Jessica had recorded all of it.  Bella had learned the hard way that no matter how famous she got there will always be someone ready to knock you down and humiliate you. This would definitely be the last time she would talk badly about someone, well at least in public that is.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2015, 11:11:53 PM »
Here is my story. Hope you enjoy

Also click link to see the way i think Olivia looks.

https://www.google.com/search?q=olivia+holt&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS590US590&hl=en-US&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAWoVChMI_b6t5_7FyAIVQjc-Ch24NAXr&biw=1024&bih=654#imgrc=qViAdJWJqgsXrM%3A

Olivia Holt lifts her head out of the sink after washing all the make-up off her beautiful face thinking to herself “what did the make-up put all that junk on my face when I look better with a more natural look.”  The stunning 18 year old looks in the mirror of her trailer and fixes her long blonde hair wearing it loose with some curls, then fixes her long sleeve grey t-shirt so it hangs off her shoulder showing off her baby blue satin bra, and finally adjusts her short white shorts that show off her perfectly tanned legs. Still talking to herself as she leaves the trailer, “I don't know what these girls were thinking putting all that make-up on my face and putting my hair in that weird style. I am known as a girl with natural beauty and soft hair, but guess maybe that is what the director wanted. Oh well still guess I should thank them, they tried their best.” Olivia starts to head over to the hair and make up trailer to thank Michelle the make-up artist and Joanne the hair stylist.

As Olivia is about to knock on the door she hairs the girls talking and does not want to be rude by interrupting their conversation.

“Did you see how many pimples and rashes were on that blonde bimbos face?” Michelle says to Joanne. “I had to work my magic and then some to make her look somewhat presentable in front of the camera.”

“I know what you mean” Joanne replies.  “Her split ends had split ends.  Also did you see the ass on that bimbo.”

“No, why” Michelle replies.

“Because I didn't see an ass on that flat chick either” Joanne replies as both her and Michelle start to laugh.

Outside the trailer, Olivia just drops her head and starts to sob softly as she is about to walk away from the make-up trailer and go to her trailer and cry in private. Suddenly she remembers something her mom said when she was younger about standing up to bullies. Most bullies are bullies not because they are tough, because but because they are jealous, scared, or just lonely. So Olivia picks up her head and dries her tears with her sweatshirt and gets takes a deep breath getting ready to confront the two mean girls.

Olivia walks up to the trailer door, fixes her curly blonde hair and takes a deep breath trying to build up enough confidence while she hears the girls on the other side of the door laughing at Olivia without her knowing it. Finally she has as much confidence she will get and pushes the door open as hard as she can and makes a loud bang as the door hits the wall making both Michelle and Joanne jump.

“Holy shit.  What is your problem bitch” the 5’9” 145 pound African-American Michelle says looking at the door and seeing the 5’2” 110 pound blonde Olivia Holt staring at her.

“Do you need something” the 5’5” 170 pound Hispanic Joanne says.
“Yeah I have a problem,” Olivia says staring down the two women with her hazel eyes. “I heard what you said about me behind my back. Are you woman enough to say it to my face you dumb cxnts.”  Olivia starts walking to the taller Michelle trying to show the two women how tough she is.

“Fine” Michelle says looking down on the smaller blonde. “We said you have an ugly face and poor hair for someone who is suppose to be attractive” as she pushes Olivia towards Joanne. 

Olivia stumbles back towards Joanne as Joanne comments, “we also said how flat your ass is and your tits probably sag like an 80 year old.” Michelle starts to laugh at that comment as tears again start to drop from Olivia's eyes and her tanned skin face starts to get red with anger.

“I have had enough of bullies like you” Olivia says.

“What are you going to do about it” Michelle comments still laughing.

“You going to kick our ass midget” Joanne comments.

“I think I will” Olivia says as she stands in a karate stance in between the two bigger ladies. Olivia kicks off her flip flops and place her smooth tanned legs shoulder width apart, her toned arms up ready to attack with her shirt slightly raised to show off her flat golden brown stomach and one shoulder still exposed showing off her bra. Her blonde hair pushed behind her ears and hazel eyes are focused ready to attack.

Michelle and Joanne both stand up standing up on opposite sides of Olivia. They start to close in on the smaller blonde as Olivia throws a quick karate chop at Michelle and hits her on the arm making Her yelp and hold her arm and then throws a quick side kick at Joanne and even though she misses she still forces Joanne to take a step back.

“Blonde thinks she knows karate” Michelle says holding her bicep.

“Trust me I know more than you think” Olivia says setting her feet getting ready to attack again. She again goes to attack Michelle, but at the last second Joanne pulls her blonde hair throwing her off balance giving Michelle a chance to throw a punch into Olivia's soft stomach. Olivia folds over holding her stomach as Joanne throws a hard punch into Olivia's kidney dropping her to one knee with Michelle following that up with a quick kick to Olivia's breasts knocking her over to her back sobbing in pain.

Michelle and Joanne steps towards the crying blonde lying on her side and looking down at her. “Pathetic tough girl. Thought she could fight us” Michelle says as she kicks Olivia in her side.

“Let's really punish her for thinking she is so tough” Joanne says as she kicks Olivia on her back. “Let's see how strong her hair is” Joanne says as she steps on Olivia's hair and reaches down grabbing her arms and pulling up her body as Olivia's head is forced to go the down into the ground.

“Ow ow ow” cries Olivia and her tanned legs kick the floor as her arms feel like they are being pulled from the socket while her hair is being ripped from her skull. Her shirt slides up her body showing off her flat stomach, which gives Michelle an inviting target. While Joanne keeps pulling up on Olivia's arms, Michelle starts to throw rights into her open stomach making Olivia cry and cough in pain.

Finally after ten hard shots from Michelle, Joanne lets go of Olivia's arm dropping her back to the floor letting her hold her head with one arm and her quickly reddening stomach with her other crying in pain.  “Please leave me alone” Olivia quietly begs the two bigger girls.

“Not a chance, karate bitch” Michelle says as she grabs Olivia by her loose shirt collar trying to pull her up. As Michelle pulls her up, the shirt slides off of Olivia leaving her in her baby blue satin bra and short shorts showing off her beautiful tanned body and dropping the blonde back to the floor.  Olivia lying on her back quickly tries to cover up her covered breasts begging to be let go. 

“Please bitch, we only just started” Joanne says reaching down grabbing Olivia by her hair and pulling her to her feet and looking deep into her hazel eyes.  “Michelle and I are going to destroy your ugly face and your skanky body.”  Joanne then lets go of Olivia’s hair and tosses her to Michelle who catches Olivia and puts her into a full nelson forcing Olivia’s hands high into the air, head pushed down straining her neck and leaving her soft stomach that has red spots from Michelle’s punches and covered breasts an inviting target.  Joanne then pulls her hand back and lands a strong punch right into Olivia’s stomach driving all the air out of her.  “That felt good.  Let me try that again.”  Joanne then throws another punch just below Olivia’s belly button forcing her ass straight into Michelle’s covered groin. 

Olivia’s tear covered face is showing a world of pain begging for forgiveness in-between gulping in as much air as she can.  Joanne again pulls her fist back and hits Olivia in the belly button again forcing her to bend over forcing her ass deep into Michelle.  “You have to feel her body” Michelle says dropping the full nelson and throwing Olivia to Joanne.  Olivia stumbles to Joanne who puts her in a revere bear hug wrapping her strong arms around the blondes slim waist making a fist and forcing it deep into Olivia’s soft, bruised stomach forcing even more air out. 

“You’re right, her body is nice and soft,” Joanne, says as she tightens the bear hug on Olivia’s waist.  “She also smells really nice” Joanne says as she puts her nose close to Olivia’s neck.  All Olivia could do during this torture was moan in pain and try to suck in as much as air as possible whiles her head leans back resting on Joanne’s strong shoulders.  “How about you aim a little higher,” Joanne says to Michelle.

Don’t mind if I do” Michelle says as she gets closer to the blonde and throws a huge uppercut into Olivia’s covered breasts.  Olivia makes a loud noise as her small breasts start to move up and down but stay in her blue bra.  “Nice breasts, but this bra is too soft.  Let me help you take it off” Michelle says as she walks over to her hair station and picks up a sharp scissor and walks back to the duo.  Michelle gets really close to Olivia who is struggling to breathe from the tight grip of Joanne.  She then places one part of the scissor on Olivia’s soft breast and slowly guides the metal across her heaving breast and under one of the bra straps and snips it as one cup falls off letting Olivia’s pink nipple fall out.  “Why hello there”, Michelle says as she flicks the nipple making it slightly move up and down.  She then takes the scissor and goes to the other bra strap as Olivia is begging her to stop, but Michelle is not listening as she then snips the other bra strap then letting gravity work as the blue bra drops to the floor leaving both of Olivia’s gorgeous, tanned, soft, perky breasts out for them to be played with.  Michelle steps back and start to throw jabs aimed for the nipples and uppercuts to the underside of the breasts making Olivia beg for forgiveness but landing on deaf ears. 

After a few minutes, Michelle finally stops playing with Olivia’s fun bags and Joanne lets go of her bear hug letting Olivia drop to the ground on her stomach with her hands cradling her bruised chest.  Michelle and Joanne are standing on either side of Olivia, as the tanned beauty is lying there sobbing only in her white short shorts.  “Poor girl is having trouble breathing.  Maybe we should help her” Joanne says as she bends down and places her hands underneath Olivia’s hips and unbutton her shorts slowly sliding them her legs leaving Olivia in only her baby blue thong.  Michelle then bends down and gives Olivia’s soft ass a few smacks.  “I am sorry for making fun of that ass before.  That is a really nice ass.  No cellulite, smooth, and definitely looks like it needs to be smacked.” Michelle says as she first rubs the as then again gives it a smack.  “I disagree” Joanne says, “I think this bitch needs more makeup and hair done, and luckily we have all of the stuff right here.” Joanne says as Michelle and her walk to the make-up and hair counter to get some things to play with as they plug in the curling iron and hair straightener. 

Olivia lying on her stomach sobbing in pain, beautiful golden tanned body glistening with nervous sweat naked except for her tiny blue thong.  Her ass bright red from being smacked and stomach and breasts covered in red spots and bruises from the beating it took a few minutes ago.  Olivia opens her eyes and looks around quickly and does not see the two bitches that just beat her up. She tries to get up and crawl to the door and find help but then she felt a huge pain in her crotch as Michelle’s gives her a running punt and nails her right in her pussy.  Olivia’s ass rises a few inches off of the ground then her whole body drops to the ground as her hands shoot between her legs trying to rub the pain out.  “Where do you think you are going bitch,” Joanne says.  “We ain’t done with you” Michelle says as she picks Olivia up and gives her another bear hug forcing Olivia’s head into her big breasts cutting off her air passage.  Just then Joanne comes in from behind Olivia and wraps her arms around the two women forcing Olivia’s head deeper into Michelle’s breasts and crushing the tiny blondes body.  Currently all you see of Olivia is her hands flapping up and down wildly and legs kicking the air, but slowing down from the lack of air.  Finally Olivia’s arms and legs go slack as Michelle and Joanne break the hug letting the sleeping blonde fall to the ground on her stomach not moving, but for a slight rise of her chest. 

Joanne goes the hair station and grabs some hair ties and ties the motionless girls hands behind her back and then gives Olivia a hard kick to roll her over to her back letting her bruised chest pointing to the sky with her arms tied behind her back.  She looks at Michelle and tells her to get the hair straightener that should be nice and warm.  As Michelle is walking to get the straightener, Joanne sits on Olivia’s belly forcing Olivia’s to let out more air.  She then pushes some of Olivia’s blonde locks behind her ears to get a clear view of the passed out teenagers peaceful face.  “I always loved reading stories of celebs getting embarrassed” Joanne says, “but I never thought I get to live it.”  As she is done talking Michelle hands her the hair straightener.  “Cover your ears” Joanne says as she moves the hot hair straightener over Olivia’s pink nipple and then slowly clamps down on the nipple as Olivia wakes up screaming bloody murder kicking her legs in pain.  Joanne is almost thrown off by the tiny girls sudden movements, but puts her hand down to sturdy herself.  After few seconds Joanne opens the straightener, as Olivia is a sobbing mess. 

“Please stop” Olivia sobs as her nipple has burn marks on it.

“Soon dear” Joanne says, “You just have one more nipple left.”  She then places the straightener on the other nipple again for only a few seconds but enough again for Olivia body to buck and scream loud enough to break glass.  Joanne finally lets go of the straightener and drops it to the ground as Olivia just lies down sobbing in pain, her face red from screaming and body soaking wet from sweat caused by fear. 

“My turn now to cause some real pain” Michelle says as she walks to get the burning hot curling iron as Joanne gets off the sobbing blonde.  Michelle now takes a turn sitting on Olivia, but now sitting on her chest with her ass inches away from Olivia’s face and facing Olivia’s feet. Joanne goes to Olivia’s waist and slowly removes Olivia’s blue thong down her tanned legs and off her bare feet and tosses it on the make-up counter.  Olivia’s pussy is now on display and just a little blonde stubble on her pussy.  With the iron in her right hand, Michelle rubs Olivia’s pussy with her left trying to get Olivia a little excited.  Once she feels a little moisture building up in Olivia’s pussy, Michelle jams the burning hot iron quickly in and then out making Olivia horse voice scream again as she kicks her legs trying to get Michelle off of her.  Joanne grabs Olivia’s legs and forces them down and sits on them so she can’t kick anymore.  Michelle stands up and slides her jeans off and again sits on Olivia, but this time her ass is resting on Olivia’s chin and she then jams the cooling iron into Olivia’s burnt pussy forcing her to scream into Michelle’s big black ass. 

After five seconds, Olivia goes silent fainting from the pain letting both Michelle and Joanne it is time to get up and finish with the blonde.  They then look at each other and pick up Olivia and tape her down on the hair and make up chair.  The girls then smile at each other as Michelle goes to her hair station and Joanne goes to her make-up section and get a few items and meet back at the passed out blonde.  Michelle starts by cutting random pieces of blonde locks off of Olivia and then pours different colors dye into her once blonde hair and now looking like a messed up clown wig of colors.  Joanne the steps up and with permanent marker and makes a big circle on each breast, then a nose in-between Olivia’s once perky breasts and then a frown face on her bruised stomach as both dominant girls laugh.  They then untie Olivia and throw her out the makeup trailer completely naked and a mess for everyone to see. 

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2015, 01:09:46 AM »
Terrific stories! Awesome work you guys, thanks heaps to both of you for sharing with us all. You guys are brilliant!