News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

One Sided Celebrity fight stories!

• 343 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: One Sided Celebrity fight stories!
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2013, 01:10:24 PM »
I would love to see Katy perry vs Kate Upton in a fistfight or coco Austin beating the hell out of Mickie James in a fistfight
not sure is that Perry/Upton thing one sided?

I want to see Kristin Chenoweth fighting - anybody really...
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2013, 05:11:20 PM »
I'd love to read about an arrogant Beth Behrs getting completely humiliated by co-star Kat Dennings.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2013, 09:24:27 PM »
Yes! The Beth Behrs-Kat Dennings fight is one of my fantasies. Hard to pick who to pull for, though. Kat would probably dominate the wimpy blonde but if Beth got a good hold on Kat's big boobs....

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2013, 06:14:21 AM »
Miley Cyrus vs Vanessa Hudgens

Miley Cyrus had recently destroyed two of her biggest Hollywood rivals making each taste her womanhood in the end, and Miley had loved every moment of each beat down as she began thinking about who else deserved a little punishment.  Cyrus’ thirst for humiliating other women had become nearly insatiable and she felt as if she was having withdrawals from it.  Sitting at her desk, Miley began compiling a check list of each and every woman she could think of that she would love to humiliate and when she finally came up with a large list of names, Cyrus folded the paper up and slipped it into her cleavage for safe keeping so that no one would find out who exactly was on it until it was too late.  “I know just where to start!”  A large face came over the vindictive blonde’s face as she grabbed her keys and headed to her car for what she could only hope would be an exciting night out on the town.

Pulling up to a large nightclub, Miley tossed the valet her keys and began heading into one of Los Angeles’ hottest spots knowing for sure that at least one woman on her list would be there!  Taking a seat and wanting to keep her wits about her, Cyrus ordered a water before turning her seat around to scan the room for potential targets.  “Bingo!”  It did not take long before Miley spotted noted party girl Vanessa Hudgens on the dance floor looking extremely inebriated and locked her sights on the brunette for the perfect time to strike.

Following Vanessa with her eyes for quite a while as the brunette kept drinking more and more, Cyrus was salivating until she watched Hudgens making her way toward the bathroom and began stalking after her prey.  To Miley’s delight, the bathroom was completely empty beside her and Vanessa as she gently shut the door so that Hudgens, who was checking her make up in the mirror, would not notice.

Vanessa in a tight and very short black dress was in her own drunken little world as Miley walked slowly behind her and without giving the brunette even the slightest heads up smashed Vanessa’s forehead into the marble sink top.  Hudgens had no idea it was coming and was immediately dazed as her head rebounded off the marble upward and looked in the mirror blurry eyed unable to make out who her attacker was.  Miley, much more dressed for a fight in a pair of jeans and a white top, turned on the sink filling it up with water before pushing Vanessa’s head down under the water and pressed down on it holding Vanessa’s head under.  The brunette gargled trying to scream under the water and frantically kicked her leg backward.  Lucky for her one of her attempt connected with Miley’s right shin stinging the blonde and making her back away a bit. 

Now soaked in water, Vanessa turned around quickly and was more than frightened to see that her attacker was Miley, but unlike the others, Hudgens believed her only way out of the situation was to fight back.  Vanessa, showing a large amount of liquid courage, charged after Miley yelling the entire way, but the brunette was just bullheadedly running after Miley with no plan of attack in mind.  Her indecisiveness was a true detriment to her plan as Cyrus side stepped Hudgens and kicked the brunette’s legs out from under her sending Vanessa flying head first into the air until the top of her head crashed into a stall door swinging it wide open as Hudgens landed hard on her chest and stomach.  “Finally one of you has some fight in you.  Stupid, but feisty none the less!”  Miley walked over to the downed woman and gave Vanessa a hard stomp down on the small of her back invoking a scream out of the brunette.

Cyrus then dragged Hudgens along on her hands and knees into the stall before standing above Vanessa’s head and lifting it up until the brunette’s head was tightly placed between Miley’s jean clad thighs.  The blonde then flipped the toilet seat up before lifting Vanessa upside down until Vanessa was looking straight down at the toilet water trying to scream for help.  But the music was too loud for anyone to hear her and soon her loud screams were muffled as her face head and face were plunged under the toilet water as Miley plopped down on the toilet seat taking Vanessa down below as she hung upside down.

Things only got worse for Vanessa from there as Miley clutched the toilet handle and gave it a flush to the dismay of the brunette as the water rushed down and into her face before the bowl filled back up again.  Cyrus was relentless flushing the toilet over and over again nearly rendering her foe unconscious before letting go of Hudgens and letting Vanessa fall back to the hard floor belly first coughing up water as she tried to struggle back up to her feet falling back down to her face every time as she slipped on the water.

Looking like she was finally going to make it back to her feet, Vanessa lifted her head up only for her jaw to be greeted my Miley’s right foot which made Earth shattering impact knocking Hudgens out immediately as she fell back down once again.  Laughing out loud, Miley mocked her sleeping foe, “just as I thought, you’re just as weak as the rest of them!”

Dragging her unconscious foe back up, Miley lifted Vanessa off her feet and began tying her opponent’s long dark hair around a peg hook on the stall door until Hudgens’ feet were dangling off the ground.  “I’m tired of this hideous thing, time to get rid of it!”  Miley then grabbed both ends of Vanessa’s strapless dress and pulled it all the way down Hudgens’ legs until it fell crumpled onto the floor so that the braless Vanessa was left in nothing but her tiny black thong showing off her fit and tight body.  “Now it’s time to wake this little bitch back up!”

In a slumber and unaware of anything that had happened since she blacked out, Vanessa was awakened quickly and painfully as Miley latched onto both of the brunette’s breasts tightly with her hands.  Vanessa started to scream almost immediately as she was woken up and Miley stepped it real close pressing her knees up against Vanessa’s legs so that the brunette could not kick her to escape.  Hudgens used her hands to try and push her relentless foe off her, but Miley was expecting this and ready to attack sending hard slaps across Vanessa’s face with each hand.  The shots volleyed the brunette’s head from side to as Cyrus laughed the entire time fully enjoying herself.

Not knowing what part of her body to cover, Vanessa started to scream, “why, why, why?”  This only made Miley giggle as she responded, “because I can!”  Hudgens tried to cover up her now bright red cheeks, but this only opened up her body for Miley to attack, and the vindictive blonde would not hesitate to accept the open invitation.  The blonde balled her fists and began using her hanging opponent as if she was a heavy punching bag with hard combination shots to Vanessa’s ribs and belly making the brunette squeal and whimper with each and every shot.  Even when Hudgens tried to cover up she was unable to block out her entire midsection and Miley would fire another bruising shot into the unprotected area.
   Miley showed Vanessa absolutely no remorse as she endlessly barreled her fists into the brunette’s petite frame and Hudgens’ body started to lose most of its energy as her arms were now dropping down at her side leaving her entire bruised up body open for attack.  Vanessa seemed to be out again, but Cyrus wanted to see for certain as she cocked back her right hand again and this time sent her fist directly into Hudgens’ barely protected crotch.  The brunette let out a huge moan in pain, “oh you’re still here I see, that’s good more fun for me then!”  The blonde’s hands went upward again grabbing onto her foe’s nipples and pinching down tightly bringing out the loudest scream from Vanessa yet who’s tears were now rolling down her cheeks, “please, please stop, I will do whatever you want just stop!”  Hearing all about how Miley had used her earlier victims faces for her pleasure, Vanessa was now resigned to succumbing to Cyrus as well.

Stepping in as close to her foe as possible, Miley whispered in Vanessa’s ear, “now that’s what I like to hear!”  The blonde then pressed her lips against Hudgens’ giving her trapped foe a big kiss.  Vanessa did not know how to react strangely enjoying the sensual moment with Miley.  After a few moments Miley pulled away from their passionate kiss and looked down upon Vanessa’s body before quickly removing the brunette’s thong and letting it drop on top of her already removed dress.  “But I have something different entirely planned for you.”  Cyrus left the stall as Vanessa began trying to untie her hair as quickly as she could to escape.  It took the brunette a few moments to free herself but she finally was able to and fell on top of her clothes, but as she began looking up she could feel Miley’s shadow towering above her, “Going somewhere?” 

Vanessa was shocked and frightened as she began to shake in fear on all fours and she popped up onto her knees to beg Miley for some mercy.  But just like those before her, Miley had no remorse for Vanessa who was quickly greeted by Cyrus’ heavy handbag directly to the face which knocked a dazed Hudgens onto her back.

As Vanessa lie on her back totally brutalized, Miley began digging into her hand bag, until she finally found what she was looking for and could not help but smile as she pulled out a blinged out rhinestone vibrator she had specially made for such occasions.  “I brought this especially for you Nessa!”  Hudgens’ eyes went wide at the sight of the vibrator, but she had no escape now as Cyrus kneeled on top of the brunette’s knees immobilizing her so she could not wiggle around.

The blonde did not hesitate to plunge the vibrator into her foe plunging down inside as far as she could and flipped the vibrator on which in turn began sending wild sensations through the brunette’s body right away causing Vanessa to begin moaning once again, but these were from pleasure.  The brunette’s body was trembling uncontrollably as she tried to reach down and remove the vibrator, but Miley caught her wrists on the way and pulled them upward above the brunette’s head as Cyrus pinned them to the ground and sat on top of Vanessa’s shoulders.  “Welcome to the club Vanessa!”

Miley stayed seated on top of Vanessa for the entirety as the vibrator did its job bringing the brunette to orgasm as Hudgens’ juices flowed out of her.  Cyrus reached back and removed the vibrator from inside of Vanessa and planted it inside of the brunette’s mouth giving Hudgens a taste of herself.

Finished with yet another foe, Miley stood up and began leaving the bathroom and Vanessa behind and pulled out the paper with her list of names on it and began scratching out Vanessa’s name as she already began plotting who would be next from the list.  While Hudgens cried on the bathroom flooring spitting out the vibrator thoroughly broken both physically and emotionally thankful that it was finally over.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2013, 04:05:39 AM »
Kendall Jenner Young Hollywood party

“What up bitches I am here” Kendall Jenner yelled as she walked into the Young Hollywood beach party wearing a small black bikini top and short skirt that barely covers her 18 year old 5’10” toned, tanned body.  Her long brown hair worn loose, strutting in like she owns the place.  She walks up to a group of three girls talking and laughing.  “Waitress, get me a drink now” talking to the black girl in the group, “Hey look if it is not the two biggest jobbers in the world” Kendall says and butts her way into the group.

The short brunette Selena Gomes, the tall skinny blonde Taylor Swift and the African American Keke Palmer turn around giving her a disgusted look.  “Who the fuck do you think you are” Selena says wearing a tiny powder blue bikini top and bottoms that barely covers her gorgeous and tanned body.

“This is for people in show business, not for people on reality TV” Taylor says wearing a bright yellow one piece that covers her pale stomach but show off her long arms and legs..

“You should leave before you embarrass yourself” Keke says wearing a tiny tight low cut black dress that hugs all the curves on her muscular body.

“You three are really talking tough.  You two are kissing someone’s pussy at the end of each fight and you I have never heard of before and just looking at you makes me want to sit on your face” Kendall says to Selena and Taylor first and then to Keke. 

Selena and Taylor step up to Kendall, but Keke steps in-between them and say “This girl is not worth it.”  Keke says and starts to walk behind Kendall.

Kendall just laughs “thought so loser.  Just walk away so you don’t see me kicking your friend’s ass, and bring me my drink pussy.”  Kendall laughs, turns her back to Keke staring eye to eye with Taylor and towering over the shorter Selena trying to intimidate them. 

Just then Keke turns around, drops to one knee and raises her arm between Kendall’s long tanned legs and punches her right in the pussy shocking all three girls. 

Kendall drops to her knees clutching her pussy.  “You fucking bitch.  I am going to kill you” Kendall grunts out through the pain.  Still on her knees she puts one hand down to push up and all of a sudden Selena kicks Kendall right in her soft stomach and forces her down to her side clutching her stomach.  The three girls just start to stomp all over Kendall’s body.  Selena and Taylor aim for Kendall’s long tanned legs, while Keke is stomping her stomach and sides and even stomping a few times on Kendall’s head. 

“Pick up the bitch and let’s make her know what it feels like to be a jobber” Selena says.  Keke bends down and picks up the dazed Kendall by her long brown hair and wraps Kendall into a full-nelson stretching out her long body giving Selena and Taylor free shots at Kendall’s body while Keke’s pussy rubs against her tight ass.  Selena and Taylor ball up their fists and start taking shot at Kendall’s tan soft stomach.  Selena’s tiny fist are aiming for the soft spot right below Kendall’s bellybutton while Taylor is aiming higher at her upper abs and just below the breasts making Kendall start to cry and wheeze from the beating.  Kendall tries to raise her legs to protect herself, but Selena punches her in the pussy to take out any fight in the girl. Each shot to the stomach makes Kendall’s barely covered ass rub into Keke’s barely covered pussy which makes Keke’s smile get bigger and bigger as she is getting hot from all the rubbing. 

Selena and Taylor finally stop to let Kendall get some air and to check out her bruised sexy stomach while Keke continues to hold her.  Taylor and Selena are just poking Kendall’s sore stomach pointing to see which bruise is bigger.  “Give her to me and you can have some fun” Taylor says.

“Here you go” Keke says as she throws the winded girl to Taylor “and I already had some fun” as she reveals a wet spot in front of her pussy and smiles.

Taylor grabs Kendall in a front bear-hug wrapping her long skinny arms around Kendal’s skinny arms and slim waist and pushes her fists in on Kendall’s bruised stomach again pushing the air out of the poor girl and forcing her ass this time to rub against Taylor’s barely covered pussy.  Selena rips off Kendall’s bikini top to reveal her perfectly tanned, perky breasts that look perfect to destroy.  Keke and Selena each grab one breast and start to attack each one of Kendall’s perfect round breasts.  Keke is first trying to pull Kendall’s small breast off her tight body and then punches it and forces it flat making it lose it shape and firmness.  Selena is attacking the other breast a little different by scratching and biting Kendall’s body leaving long red marks on the once flawless breast.  Taylor is tightening her strong grip on Kendall’s waist every time she breathes in and shakes Kendall’ waist back and forth forcing it to rub against her pussy.   Kendall can only close her eyes and lean her head back on Taylor’s shoulder with eyes closed crying out in pain while her 18 year old body is destroyed. 

The girls finally stop and Taylor raises Kendall up and then drops Kendall pussy onto her outstretched knee and then loosening the bear-hug and lets Kendall fall to the ground as she curls into a ball holding her battered body crying.   “What do you have to say now bitch” Selena screams at the hurt girl as she stomps on Kendall’s leg. 

“Let’s show her what it means to be a true jobber” said Taylor.   “I am going first up high, Keke you take the middle, and Selena baby you get her prize first.”

Both girls nod as each girls start to stomp on Kendall’s smooth tanned skin leaving even more ugly black and blues across her body until she rolls onto her back letting Keke jump up and land butt first on Kendall’s hurting stomach with her arms pinned underneath.  Selena and Taylor sit down next to Kendall’s head staring at the winded girl who is trying to raise her hips to get the bigger girl off but is too weak.  “Now listen jobber” Taylor says.  “We are going to do whatever we want to you and you will listen and follow directions.  If you don’t listen it will only get worse.  Got it?” 

“No please.  I’m sorry, you girls are stronger and not jobbers” Kendall pleads. 

“Who said talk” Keke says and punches Kendall on her nipple.  Kendall just groans and cries some more. 

“Okay girls get in your spots” Taylor says as Selena walks away and out of Kendall’s sight wondering where she is going.  Taylor gets up and removes her one piece and throws it to the side and lowers her wet pussy and pale ass right above Kendall’s head.  Selena goes around between Kendall’s legs and rips off Kendall’s short skirt and thong panties leaving her nude except for Keke on her stomach.  “Now jobber I want you to start licking me like the slut you are and not stop till I’m done.”  Taylor scoots forward placing Kendall’s flawless features underneath her ass making Kendall’s tongue reach into Taylor’s pussy.  Keke starts to massage Kendall’s breast slowly starting from the nipple and moving down the breast using Kendall’s sweaty body as a lubricant. Selena sitting between Kendall’s spread legs and starts to lightly blow air into her pussy and rubbing it slowly till it gets wet, then quickly inserts two fingers and start slowly and quickly increases the rubbing making Kendall’s hips rise and fall and breath increase.  Kendall’s tongue also increases speed in Taylor’s pussy making Taylor moan and reach out for Keke and roughly pulls her by the hair closer as they make out on top of the panting Kendall.  Kendall starts a muffle scream as she orgasms for the first time all over Selena’s hand.  At the same time, Taylor also screams in orgasm and cums right in Kendall’s open mouth amking her gag. 

Keke gets up and helps the weak legged Taylor off Kendall as Selena gets up and cleans her hand with Kendall’s long brown hair.  “Ok rotate” Selena says as she moves to Kendall’s cum soaked head, Taylor slides her wet pussy on top of Kendall’s chest, breast to breast with her BFF Selena.  Keke heads between Kendall’s long legs and drops a knee on Kendall’s pussy making her scream into Selena’s pussy. Selena starts to slide forward and back using Kendall’s nose as a dildo while kissing and massaging Taylor’s pale breasts.  Taylor returns the kiss to Selena and pulls off Selena’s bra revealing her small tanned chest and pulls her closer in and then slides her hands down and grabs Selena’s tight ass.  Keke removes her knee from Kendall’s pussy and roughly inserts three fingers into Kendall scream even louder into Selena’s wet pussy making it vibrate and Selena to move back and forth even quicker.  Keke inserts a fourth finger and roughly forces Kendall into a second orgasm.  Selena breaking the sensual kiss from Taylor, finally yells in orgasmic joy all over Kendall’s face and slides off her letting Kendall get some fresh air. 

Keke removes her finger and rubs her wet hand across Kendall’ smooth legs and gets up removing her dress ready to get off all over Kendall’s face.  Taylor helps Selena get up and starts to hug the Hispanic girl in joy of finally not being a jobber.  Then Taylor grabs Kendall’s skirt rubs it in her pussy to get the juices off and then cleans Selena’s pussy as well, and then finally balls up the skirt and sticks it into Kendall’s mouth.  Taylor and Selena stand over Kendall looking at her cum covered face and hair, both tits ruined one with scratches and bites and the other black and blue and drooping to the side, tanned belly and body covered in bruises from the punching and stomping, and wet and sore pussy from the two orgasms.  “Now you know what it is like to be a jobber.  Welcome to the club” Selena says and turns Taylor around starting to walk away leaving Keke shocked. 

“Hey, I did not get my turn” Keke yells.

“Sorry, but we’re done.  Do whatever you want” Taylor looks back laughing.  “We just kept you around because you’re black and look intimidating even though you are probably weaker then both of us.” 

“You fucking bitches” Keke screams and steps on Kendall’s bruised stomach as she walks toward Taylor and Selena with their naked back turned leaving Kendall a sobbing mess on the floor. 

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2013, 08:33:14 PM »
Here is the second half of the story.

Keke Palmer vs. Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift walk away from the beaten Kendall Jenner and the stunned naked Keke Palmer hugging rubbing their naked and sweaty bodies against each other laughing out loud.  Keke is standing over Kendall pissed that she did not get her chance to cum all over Kendall’s beautiful face. 

“Hey, I did not get my turn” Keke yells.

“Sorry, but we’re done.  Do whatever you want” Taylor looks back laughing.  “We just kept you around because you’re black and look intimidating even though you are probably weaker then both of us.” 

“You fucking bitches” Keke screams and steps on Kendall’s bruised stomach as she walks toward Taylor and Selena with their naked back turned leaving Kendall a sobbing mess on the floor. 

Keke catches up to the unsuspecting girls and grabs Taylor by her long blonde hair and turns her around and punches her right in the jaw knocking her out cold lying spread eagle on the floor.  Selena turned around going from a big smile on her beautiful face to a look of fear and regret.  “How dare you leave me like that you fucking bitch” Keke screams as she grabs Selena by her long brown hair.

“No, it was not my idea.  It was Taylor’s idea” Selena drops to her knees and begs the stronger black girl.  “Since we always get beat up we wanted to get some payback and we needed your help.  She said once her and I get off we can leave.  I would have stayed but she’s my ride home.”

“Ok, I believe you.  Go pick up your friend and I will let you guys go” Keke says and lets go of Selena’s hair.  Selena gets up and start to walk over to her knocked out friend.  As she starts to bend down to pick up Taylor, Keke comes behind Selena and kicks her in her cute ass making her fall down on top of Taylor.  Keke then picks Selena up by her long hair onto her knees and starts to slap her across her face.  Selena starting to cry tries to raise her hand and hit Keke in the pussy, but Keke sees this and kicks Selena in her flat stomach making her cough and grab her stomach.  Keke stops the slaps and holds Selena’s head up by her hair to force Selena to look up at the dominant black girl.  “Do you really think I would believe you, you stupid slut.  I am about to destroy you and your blonde friend over there and trust me this time I will get off.”

Selena looks up knowing she is done for with her face red from the slaps.  “Please let me help you.  I can hold Kendall for you while you get off, just leave me and Taylor alone” Selena begs but Keke shakes her head no.  “How about Taylor, I can hold her and you can cum over her face, just don’t hurt me.”

With a smirk Keke says “Sure, you go crawl get Taylor ready for me to cum on her face.  Just crawl over there, go in between her legs and get her ready.”  Selena just nods innocently yes and starts to crawl to her friend with her naked ass high in the air ready for a spanking, small tits hanging like they need to be grabbed and completely unaware what is about to happen.  Keke follows Selena and as Selena’ face is close to Taylor’s pussy, Keke gives a huge kick to Selena’s groin making her fall face first into Taylor’s wet pussy.  Selena’s hands drop straight down to her groin as she screams in pain and curls into a ball still lying between Taylor longs legs.  Keke picks up Selena and puts her into a tight bear-hug.  Keke’s powerful arms wrap around Selena’s slim waist pulling her in close and knocking all the air out of the Hispanic girl.  The two beautiful girl’s sweaty bodies just rub against each other as Keke’s breast crush Selena’s petite breasts as their flat smooth stomachs and wet pussies rub together.  Every time Selena tries to breathe in, Keke just tightens her grip crushing Selena even more.  When Selena eyes start to close and lays her head on Keke’s shoulder, Keke just raises the girl and roughly drops Selena’s pussy on Keke’s muscular thigh making Selena scream in pain as she rolls her body on the floor not moving with her hands wedged between her sexy thighs.

“I will be right back.  Need to take care of your BFF” Keke says as she walks to pick up her black dress and then walks over to Taylor who is starting to move.  Keke standing over Taylor starts to stomp the pale girl’s body making her cry out in pain and cover her body to protect the important parts.  When Taylor curls into a ball, Keke takes the dress and hogties the girl’s arms and legs so she can’t escape.  To Taylor she says “after I am done with your Hispanic friend, you are next to be destroyed.”  Keke picks up the crying Selena looking like she is going to body slam her, but instead drops Selena’s soft stomach on her thigh again knocking the wind out of her.  With Selena lying across Keke’s knee, Keke starts to spank the little girl’s tight ass.  Keke just winds up and smacks away at Selena’s tan ass changing the color to a bright red and making Selena yelp after each hit.  After 15 hard spanks, Keke starts to sexily rub and caress Selena’s sore ass and starts to get closer to Selena’s pussy first inserting one then two fingers into Selena’s wet pussy.  As Selena is getting closer to orgasm her hips start to rise and fall and her breath gets faster and faster.  As she is close to climax, Keke pulls out her fingers knocks Selena off her thigh and stomps on Selena’s wet pussy multiple times making the girl go from crying in pleasure to pain. As Selena curls into a ball to protect her pussy, Keke starts to aim for Selena’s head and back until she stops struggling.  Keke walks away from Selena and grabs Selena’s discarded bikini top and bottom and ties the bikini top around Selena’s arms behind her back and the bottoms around her ankles leaving the Hispanic girl on her back, tanned body covered in bruises, beautiful ass on fire from the slaps and abused pussy dripping cum.  “Now it’s my turn to get off and you better not fight me or I will make it a painful experience for you.  Selena starts to shout and wiggle her way free so Keke stomps Selena’s flat stomach multiple times forcing each stomp deeper and deeper making Selena’s tied legs raise and fall.  Keke walks back to Selena’s head and drops straight down with her small black ass landing right on Selena’s cute nose.  “Now you better start licking my pussy you cxnt” Keke screams and punches Selena in the stomach for good measure.  Selena’s tongue quickly shoots into Keke’s pussy as Keke starts to move up and down Selena’s tear covered face.  Keke then starts to play with Selena’s perky breast massaging them gently up and down.  As Keke gets closer to orgasm she moves her hands down to Selena’s smooth stomach and starts to scratch up Selena’s belly as she gets more excited.  Finally Keke’s screams in pleasure as she leaves one more long and deep scratch across Selena’s stomach.  Keke gets up off Selena’s cum covered face and kicks Selena in the face knocking her out. 

Keke walks over to the hog tied Taylor Swift who is still hurting from the stomps.  “Now we get to the brains on the operation” Keke says to the tied up blonde.  “You thought you could have your fun and not let me have any.  Guess what it is my time to have some fun.”  Keke then starts again to stomp Taylor’s pale body, starting at her long legs and slowly moving up to hit Taylor in the stomach, chest, and then a few head shots to make sure the dazed girl does not fight back.  Keke decides then to untie Taylor letting her roll onto her stomach to protect her bruised body.  “Fine I will leave your front alone for now” and then jumps up and lands knees first on Taylor sexy back making the singer scream.  Keke then decides to try a real wrestling move she has seen on TV called a Boston crab.  Keke scoots to Taylor’s lower back facing her legs and places each of Taylor’s legs under her armpits and pulls back turning Taylors body into a C making her scream again.  Keke keeps pulling back making Taylor’s feet almost touch her head as Taylor is slapping at the floor begging for her to stop.  Keke loosens the pressure and let’s go of one of Taylor’s legs and slowly moves her free hand up Taylor’s soft thighs to her warm pussy.  “I noticed when you kissed me before you liked it rough so I won’t be gentle now” Keke says as she rams three fingers in Taylor’s wet pussy.  Taylor starts to scream and bang the floor from the pain in her pussy begging Keke to stop.  Taylor’s breathing starts to increase when Keke inserts a fourth finger in and the pace of her fingers speeds up.  Taylor finally screams in ecstasy while she covers Keke’s hand in cum.   

Keke removes her soaked hand and drops her other legs as she gets off of Taylor’s back letting the blonde lie on her stomach with only her cute butt rising from Taylor’s breath.  Keke goes around and grabs Taylor’s long blonde locks with her cum soaked hand and forcing her to her knees staring up at the dominant black girl.  “You are now my bitch.  Whatever I say you do and if I see any hesitation I am going to rip those tiny tits off of your body.  Understand” Keke says to Taylor forcing her to say yes.  First thing you are going to do is eat me out and make me cum.”  Keke then pulls up a chair, sits down and rams Taylor’s head into her pussy and clamps her thighs tightly around Taylor’s head making it look like Keke has a long blonde bush.  While Taylor is at work, Keke starts to move her hands up and down Taylor’s back leaving very distinct scratch marks all across Taylor’s back.  The closer Keke gets to orgasm the deeper the scratches become until finally Keke screams in pleasure leaving 8 really long red marks on Taylor’s pale back. 

Keke releases her black thighs from Taylor’s head and lets the girl come get some fresh air with her face covered in cum.  Keke then takes Taylor’s hair and cleans her pussy with it and then stands up while keeping Taylor on her knees crying from embarrassment.  Keke pulls her leg back and kicks Taylor right in her pussy making her fall to the side holding her groin.  “Roll on your back now” Keke screams.  Taylor is slow to move so Keke stomps the girl already bruised body till the blonde rolls over.  Keke then steps on Taylors long golden locks and reaches down and grabs Taylor’s small boobs and pulls up forcing Taylor to arch her back and scream as she feels like her tits are about to be ripped off.  Keke then let’s go of one boob and punches Taylor in the stomach making her drop to the back cradling her boobs.  Keke then goes around and in between Taylor long bruised legs.  Keke picks up the legs and parts them to get a good sight of Taylor’s wet red pussy and drops a knee right on it making Taylor let go of her sore breasts and straight to her pussy.  “Move your hands” Keke screams and Taylor moves quickly and this time Keke gets up and drops another knee to Keke’s pussy and then grinds her knee in it until Taylor begs for her to stop. 

“Ok bitch, now get on all fours and carry me to your BFF so we can both play with her cute body.”  Taylor rolls to her stomach and slowly gets on all fours as Keke straddles her back and slams her ass down forcing Taylor to grunt in pain.  “Let’s go” Keke says as she spanks Taylor’s pale ass as she struggles to carry Keke to the passed out Selena.  When they get to Selena, Keke gets off of Taylor and grabs her by her hair and forces her to her knees.  “Now drag your friend over to Kendall and let’s finish this.”  Taylor drags her friend over to the struggling Kendall Jenner who is still in pain from before and worried she is about to go through more pain.  “Wake up bitch” Keke says to Kendall and drags her up by her long brown hair.  Forcing Kendall to look at Taylor and Selena she says to Kendall “This is what happens when you are a bitch, so you better straighten out or this will keep happening to you”  Just then Keke drops to her knee and again gives Kendall’s pussy a huge upper cut dropping the girl crying.  Keke then walks to Taylor and Selena and tells them to get on all fours.  “Now I want you both to kiss my pussy and apologize for ignoring it before.”  Selena and Taylor both kissed Keke’s pussy and pulled back.  Keke then walks behind both girls and kicks them each in the pussy and walked away with a big smile thinking to herself how fun that was. 

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2013, 04:42:15 AM »
Yvonne Strahovski vs Nina Dobrev

Staying in shape was an absolute chore, but Nina Dobrev knew it was an absolute necessity to keep her image up in the extremely competitive life of a Hollywood actress.  Nina was in no mood to be at the gym today after receiving bad news that she was passed up on for a huge role in an upcoming blockbuster in favor of the more fit Yvonne Strahovski, but the brunette knew she had to do it as she placed her ear buds in and hopped on the treadmill for a run.

In a tight black top and a pair of light black shorts, Dobrev was in her own world running on the treadmill, when the person she wanted to see least in the world came strolling into the gym.  Yvonne was beaming was beaming from ear to ear on the other hand, as she had just received fantastic news and as luck would have it the only available treadmill left in the gym was directly next to Nina.

The blonde hopped on her treadmill and immediately got going at an extremely quick pace also not noticing who was beside her. 
   Looking over at her right, Nina was stunned to see Yvonne next to her and her already bad mood grew even worse.  As she jogged along, Dobrev could feel the blood boiling in her veins until she could no longer control her emotions and hopped off her treadmill before grabbing Yvonne by the back of her hair and pulling Yvonne down onto the treadmill belt, which was quickly followed by the speed of the belt sending the blonde flying backwards until she crashed into the wall dizzying her.

Nina had no idea that she was capable of such a cruel and devious act, but she did know that it felt so good to get her feelings out in such a physical matter, and decided that if anyone should be used as her stress toy it would have to be Yvonne.  She approached her rival quickly and began bending down to pull Strahovski back to her feet, “I really fucking hate you!”  But Yvonne was not going to have any of it as she picked up a dumbbell from the ground as she was being brought back to her feet and tossed it downward on top of Nina’s right foot.

Dobrev let out a huge shriek as she begun hopping up and down on one foot reaching and grabbing her quickly swelling foot.  “Well I was never very fond of you either!”  Then, with the brunette holding her leg up, Yvonne sent a hard punt directly into Nina’s crotch which she was unprepared to defend.  Dobrev’s eyes bugged out a bit as her knees buckled and she nearly dropped to the floor in pain, but before she could Yvonne punted her a second time as Dobrev began to fall to the ground face first, but Strahovski did not let her get that far as she wrapped her arms around the brunette’s waist holding Nina up.

Yvonne locked her hands together behind Nina’s back and lifted the brunette up and off her feet and began squeezing tightly on Dobrev’s thin frame crushing Nina’s ribs in a bear hug.  “What happened to all that fire, I don’t want you to forget, you brought this on yourself!”  Dobrev began to cough as she attempted to push and slap at Strahovski’s face, but the blonde then began to whip Nina around in her arms from side to side dizzying the brunette and quickly made things even worse as every time she flung Dobrev to the left violently, the brunette’s head slammed into the gym wall.

With her world quickly being rocked, Nina began to see stars as she was fading into dreamland, but Yvonne saw this and did not want Dobrev to pass out just yet.  The blonde spun around and with Nina in her arms get a full head of steam and ran forward until she drove Dobrev back first in the wall putting a huge hole in it as the brunette let out a huge scream as all her limbs spread out.  Strahovski released her hold and stepped away and watched as Dobrev crumbled as first to the ground sitting against the wall with her head draped downward breathing heavily.  Yvonne took a few more steps backwards to get the space she need and used it to gain some momentum going forward before extending her powerful right leg and delivered her foot to the head of Nina, the full force of the blow snapped Dobrev’s hard back so hard that the brunette’s head snapped backwards through the sheetrock and sent her into dreamland.

Nina dreamt of better times and was totally oblivious to what was happening in the real world as Yvonne dragged the sleeping brunette by her legs across the gym and past a large group of on-lookers before draping Dobrev over a bench on her stomach.  The blonde then pulled Nina’s blue shorts as well as her panties down her foe’s legs until they were resting on her ankles with her tiny firm ass up in the air for all the gym goers to see.

With her rival still asleep, Yvonne walked over and grabbed a jump rope from off a hanger on the wall and folded it in half as she began strolling back towards Nina.  “Time to make sure this scrawny bitch learns her lesson!”  Strahovski took both the handles of the rope into her right hand and cocked the rope behind her back before sending it flying forward with all the momentum she could create and dropped the rubber rope down on Nina’s backside leaving a red mark along the brunette’s backside.  Dobrev did not wake up right away, but after three more hard swings, Nina was woken up and immediately busted into loud wails of misery emanating through the gym.  But Yvonne could not care less about her foe’s troubles and continued to slam the rope down until the now sobbing brunette was able to roll herself to safety off of the bench and tried crawling away from her blonde adversary.  She could only get away as far as Yvonne would let though as the blonde taunted her circling her around Nina making the brunette frantically change her directions trying find a way out of the gym.

In the process of their cat and mouse game, Yvonne picked up a medicine ball from off the rack and carried it along for a while before letting Dobrev believe she was free before surprising the brunette completely and slammed the ball down right on top of Nina’s back making Dobrev collapse onto her belly reaching behind her to massage her back.  Picking up the ball once more, Yvonne lifted it up over her head and again tossed it onto Nina’s back forcing Dobrev to scream wildly again as she cried trying to pull her shorts back up her legs. 

“That’s enough of that!”  Yvonne bent over and completely removed Nina’s shorts and panties so the brunette would not struggle for them anymore before tossing them over to a man excitedly watching the action.  Nina laid out spread eagle on her stomach tears streaming down her face feeling her destroyed ass ache and burn from Yvonne’s shots, and her adventure into a world of trouble still was not over.  Strahovski did not wait around for long to get back into punishing her rival and took a seat on the small of Nina’s back and grabbed Dobrev’s right leg and trapped her in a single leg crab.  Nina was shrieking and howling like a wounded animal as Yvonne bent the flexible actress into a perfect “C” shape as Dobrev’s tears began to puddle on the floor beneath her.  Strahovski just kept leaning further and further back until she had Dobrev’s foot touching the ground above the brunette’s head and kept her in that excruciating position as she prepared to add some humiliation to Nina’s already extremely painful day.

Strahovski noticed that the jump rope was on the floor right next to her and picked it up and used one of the wooden handles and shoved it inside of Nina’s womanhood and forced a squeal from out of Dobrev.  Yvonne started to pump the handle in and out of Nina quickly as she was in full control of the weakened brunette who found herself strangely aroused at the moment nearly forgetting about the pain of her contorted body.  The blonde refused to relent on either front of pain or pleasure until Nina’s body could take no more of either blacking out from the pain just as her body reached its climax pouring onto the handle.

Yvonne lets go of Nina’s leg as the brunette crumbled back to the ground.  “Well it’s been fun and all, but I barely broke a sweat with you and need to get back to my work out!”  Before she went back to her treadmill, Strahovski rolled Dobrev onto her back and placed the wet rope handle into Nina’s mouth.

Offline ninetofiver

« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2013, 06:22:16 AM »
Great story! I love Nina :D

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2014, 12:47:55 AM »
Kate Upton and Chrissy Teigen vs. Bella Twins

“Welcome fans to WWE Raw” the announcer says.  “Today our guest hosts are here to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.  Here they are Kate Upton and Chrissy Teigen”  The crowd goes wild as the Kate and Chrissy come down the ramp wearing big robes that cover their whole body but their bare feet.  Coming down the ring the beauties are slapping the fans hands and walk up the stairs into the ring and each grab a microphone to talk to the crowd. 

“Hey everyone thanks for having us at your little event” Kate says.  “We came to talk to you about our new swimsuit edition that shows off our real female bodies unlike the fake boob and steroid injected female wrestlers you have here.”  The fans start to turn on the models and boo.

“I agree Kate that these fans have not seen a real sexy female body in the ring or at their home in a long time” Chrissy says.  “I think we should give them the trill of their life and then let them go home and buy the magazine and have their own fantasies about being this close to a real beautiful woman again.  Hit the music while we take off these heavy robes.”

Kate steps up first while Chrissy steps back and narrates.  “Here is the beautiful 21 year old blonde who is back to back SI swimsuit edition cover model.  She is 5’10” tall and has the most perfect breasts that any woman has ever had.”  Kate slowly removes her robe to show off her skimpy sky bikini that matches her blue eyes.  Her skin is perfectly tan with her blonde hair flowing free and starts to pose to show her skinny arms, flat stomach perfect ass and toned legs.  The crowd is going crazy staring at the barely covered blonde.  She waves to the crowd enjoying the cheer. 

Kate steps back into the corner with the microphone in her hand to let Chrissy take center stage.  “Up next is on the cover of this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.  She is a beautiful 28 year old Super model that stands at a perfect 5’8” and has perfect brown hair that matches her gorgeous brown eyes.”  Chrissy slowly drops her robe to show off her lovely brown skin barely covered by a pure white string bikini.  Chrissy’s brown hair is tied back in a ponytail as she starts to pose showing off her tight stomach muscles, tiny muscular arms, strong legs and perfectly round breasts.  The crowd is getting even louder as both girls both go to the center of the ring to do some swimsuit poses when two more voices enter the arena. 

The Bella twins start to walk down the aisle wearing matching black tops and black leggings.  “Who and what are you calling fake you dumb bimbo’s” Nikki said.  “How dare you say anything negative about our real wrestling and our great fans” Brie says as the twins roll into the ring and stand chest to chest with the two taller models.  “Wrestling is real and if you don’t believe us, let us show you how real it is” Nikki says. 

Kate and Chrissy look at each other and then down on Nikki and Brie.  “Wrestling is as real as your noses, chest and muscle” Kate says as she pokes each part of the body of Nikki she mentioned.  “This is how a real body looks” Chrissy says as she flexes her arm to show off her biceps right in front of Brie. 

“Real like these floppy breasts and soft stomachs” Nikki says as she first lightly smacks Kate big breasts, then pokes Kate in her soft stomach.  “Or tiny like those noodle arms you two have” Brie says and flexes right in Chrissy’s face.

Kate pushes Nikki away “Don’t you dare touch me you bitch” Kate yells.  “I am a supermodel and only the privileged few get to touch me.”

Brie stands their laughing as Nikki starts to walk around the ring going behind the models pretending to talk to the ring announcers.  “You so called models think you can do the same athletic moves as other professional athletes” Brie says to distract the models to focus on her and ignore her sister Nikki who quietly gets behind the models, kneels down and punches straight up between both the models long legs and nails them right in their unexpected pussy.  Both models fall down into a ball clutching their pussies as the crowd goes wild and the twins hug.  “Let’s show them how fake wrestling is” Nikki says as the twins start to stomp on the downed models. 

After a few stomps Nikki picks up Kate and throws her over the top rope out of the ring and onto the hard ground chest first dazing her.  Nikki walks back to Brie as both girls reach down and grab Chrissy by her hair and the back of her bikini wedging it deep into her perfect ass showing her bronze ass cheeks.  The twins then throw her into the ropes and on the return the twins jump up and give Chrissy double dropkick to the head knocking down the model down clutching her head.  The twins give Chrissy tight stomach a few stomps until she rolls onto her back.  Nikki and Brie then each grab one of Chrissy’s long brown legs as they stare down at the model.  “Still think this is fake” Nikki screams then each girl stomp Chrissy’s pussy twice each as she gives a loud scream and tries to cover up.  “You’re an athlete right Chrissy.  So you must be pretty flexible” Brie says.  “Nikki, let’s see how flexible she is.”  Brie and Nikki start to kick her in her hamstring making Chrissy cry in pain in the middle of the ring and slap the mat.  Next the twins start to pull Chrissy’s legs apart as far as possible straining her ligaments in her groin area with the side of her knees almost touching the mat.  Chrissy’s bikini bottom is doing a very poor job of covering her pussy while her legs are stretched to the max.  After a minute of this painful hold the twins let go of her legs and lets Chrissy tries to put her legs together but is struggling to do so.  “Hey Brie we are seeing history.  This is the first time Chrissy tried to close her legs since they are usually open” Nikki says laughing.  Brie picks up Chrissy by her hair and throws her into the corner landing back first with an oof.  Brie follows her in and knees her in her pussy with Nikki not far behind does the same move.  Chrissy sweat soaked body slowly slides down the turnbuckle and curls into a ball not moving.  Nikki picks up Chrissy and sits her on the second turnbuckle and places each leg over the rope leaving her bikini covered pussy wide open.  Nikki and Brie each take a side and with one hand on Chrissy shoulder so she does not fall over start punching her in pussy, toned stomach and breasts making Chrissy let a loud oof after each punch.    Each punch is getting harder and going in deeper into Chrissy’s already broken body.  Finally the twins stop and step back letting Chrissy fall to the mat unmoving except for the slowly rising of her bruised stomach.

Nikki and Brie look outside the ring and see Kate is starting to wake up and get to her knees shaking the cobwebs out of her head.  The twins leave the downed brunette in the corner sobbing and roll out of the ring to have some fun time with the blonde bimbo.   The twins pick up Kate by her long blonde hair and stand her up.  “Ready to end up like your friend bimbo” Nikki says.  “We are going to have a lot of fun with those big fun bags of yours” Brie says as they show Kate what happened to her friend. 

“No please, wrestling is real and you guys are the greatest” Kate begs, but the twins ignore her and roll her into the ring.  Kate crawls over to Chrissy to see if she is ok while Nikki and Brie look under the ring and find a Kendo stick and fake dildo that they with the twins not too far behind.  Kate trying to wake up Chrissy looks at the twins to leave them alone, but the twins grab her by her long blonde hair and stand her up and throw her into the ropes making her run with her big tits flopping in the air.  On the return the twins lift their knees into Kate’s soft stomach knocking her down to all fours trying to catch her breath.  Nikki runs at Kate and gives her a knee lift to the side of her knocking her down to her back while Brie runs and gives a belly splash to Kate’s stomach.  Kate rolls on her side holding her head with one hand and her redding stomach with the other.  Nikki walks to Kate’s head and steps on her long blonde hair and reaches down and grabs Kate big breasts and tries to pull them free off of Kate’s body while Brie starts to punch Kate in her stomach leaving ugly red welts.  Kate can only scream in agony and stomp her feet in pain.  Nikki lets go and Kate just rolls into a ball trying to cover her whole body.  “Pick up the bitch; I need some boxing practice with those fun bags” Nikki says and Brie listens putting the taller Kate into a full nelson stretching her out and letting Nikki have frees shots anywhere she wants.  Nikki balls up her fist and starts to throw uppercut after uppercut into Kate’s beautiful breasts making them flop up and down and falling out of her bikini top.  After a few shots Nikki steps back to see Kate’s big tanned breasts out of her bikini top covered in bruises. Nikki rips Kate’s bikini top off and throws it into the cornet.  Brie throws Kate into the corner that Chrissy is lying in and slams her back into the turnbuckle and slides down with her ass landing on Chrissy’s hip with her arms around her bruised breasts crying in pain. 

The twins walk over to the downed modes who are struggling to move in the corner.  Nikki grabs Kate by her long blonde hair while Brie picks up Chrissy by brown hair and rips off her top to show the world her beautiful brown boobs and drag them to the middle of the ring.  Next Nikki and Brie shove the models heads between their thighs forcing both Kate’s and Chrissy’s arms and breasts to hang low and ass up high.  The twins grip their thighs together tightly as the models start to weakly slap at the twins muscular thighs and strong asses.  Next Nikki and Brie grab the models tiny bikini bottoms and pull tightly wedging the bikinis deep in their crack showing the audience the models asses and pussy lips starting to come through.  Kate and Chrissy can only slap harder and shake their beautiful asses trying relieving the pain.  Nikki and Brie pulled harder and deeper while laughing.  Finally they let go of the bikini bottoms wedged deep in their cracks and wrap their strong arms around the models skinny waists.  Nikki first picks up Kate by her waist and power bombs her to the mat as hard as she can and then Brie picks up Chrissy and power bombs her on top of Kate.  Chrissy’s sweat soaked body rolls off of Kate holding her back and crying while Kate grabs her ribs and curls into a ball. 

Next the twins forced the models on their stomach and placed them head to head.  Then Nikki sat on Kate’s lower back while Brie sat on Chrissy’s back and both took the models skinny arms and placed them over their knees and snaked their strong arms around the models slim necks and yanked back as hard as they could forcing Kate and Chrissy into a camel clutch.  The models heads were pulled back in pain making their breasts stand out straight looking each other in tearful eyes.  “If you bitches want this pain to stop you better start making out” Nikki yells.  Kate and Chrissy lean forward and start to kiss while the twins hands slip off of the models neck and slowly move down to their gorgeous breasts.  Nikki starts to molest Kate’s bruised breasts squeezing them gently, moving up and down from base to her large pink nipples making Kate moan while kissing Chrissy.  Brie is not as gentle as she roughly squeezes Chrissy’s brown breasts and scratching them up leaving long angry red marks up and down the breasts forcing Chrissy to cry in pain while kissing Kate.  While the twin’s hands are playing with their toys breasts, Nikki and Brie’s lower bodies are slowly moving up and down the models sweat soaked backs while they moan in pleasure from the movement.  After a few minutes of titty torture, Nikki and Brie move their hands from the models breasts to the back of their heads and slam their heads together as they get off of Kate and Chrissy dazing them while plotting their next move.

As the twins get up Nikki laughs at Brie who is starting to show a wet mark in front of her pussy.  “I guess I know what we need to do now” Brie says as she starts to lower her pants with Nikki following her move leaving the twins in their black top and nothing else showing off their strong legs and tight ass.  Nikki goes to the dazed Kate rips off her bikini bottom and lifts her up onto all fours while Brie grabs the Kendo sticks and dildo.  Brie first goes to Chrissy and nails her in her ribs and stomach a few times with the Kendo stick leaving huge red welts on her once flawless brown skin making sure she stays down while they play with Kate’s body.  “Now what you are going to do is eat me out and make me cum” Nikki says to Kate as she has her long blonde hair in her hand forcing Kate to look at her in the eyes.  Nikki lies down on the ground forces her head down in her crotch and keeping Kate’s ass high in the air for Brie to fuck.  With Kate’s ass high Brie straps on the dildo and forcefully slams it into Kate’s pussy making Kate scream in pain that is muffled by Nikki’s pussy.  The faster Brie humps Kate, the deeper more intense Kate gets in Nikki’s pussy.  Nikki is starting to pant fast as Kate’s tongue is working overtime.  Finally Nikki screams in orgasm and Brie pulls out making Kate role to the side panting and rubbing her wet clit.

Brie walks over to Chrissy and grabs her pony tail and sticks it in Nikki’s wet crotch to clean it up.  Brie with her hand still in Chrissy’s now cum and sweat soaked hair takes off the dildo and hands it for Nikki to put on.  “I hope you saw what your friend did for Nikki because you are about to do it for me and if I don’t enjoy it your ass is mine” Brie stares into the eyes of the frightened Chrissy.  “Now get on all fours, stick your ass up high for my sister and start eating me out you bitch” Brie says as she forcefully slams Chrissy’s head into her pussy while Nikki comes from behind and sticks the cum lubricated dildo into Chrissy’s pussy.   Brie with her hands still in Chrissy’s hair forces it up and down while moaning as Nikki is quickly moving back and forth in Chrissy’s pussy while slapping her ass hard forcing it to become pink.  Chrissy starts to moan in pleasure and orgasms before she finishes Brie off and starts to droop down away from Brie’s pussy which makes Brie pissed.  “How dare you finish before me you cxnt” Brie yells and goes and grabs the Kendo stick and starts wailing all over Chrissy’s ruined body.  Brie first aims for Chrissy’s tight ass until Chrissy turns over and then the aim goes to her flat stomach and wet pussy  making her cry out more.   Nikki grabs her sister and tells her to stop before she permanently hurts Chrissy.  Brie steps back and takes a breath and looks at Chrissy who once perfectly tan body is covered in ugly red welts, hair messed up, tits scratched up, and crying in shame.  Then Brie and Nikki looks over see Kate slowly crawling towards the rope trying to get out.  Nikki grabs the stick from Brie and nails Kate square in her ass forcing het to fall down. Nikki let’s out all her anger all over Kate’s once gorgeous body mostly aiming at her once perfect breasts.  When Kate moves her hands up to protect her breasts, Nikki adjusts her aim and smacks Kate once in the head then a few shots into her flat belly and a couple of times in her sore pussy.  Nikki finally takes a step back to see the damage she caused to Kate.  Kate’s once flawless body sobbing in pain, lightly tanned breasts now sagging and covered in bruises and red welts all over her stomach and a big welt right between her eyes. 

“I getting tired of this” Nikki says.  “Fine” Brie says as she again grabs the Kendo stick walks over to the sobbing Chrissy and rolls her over to her stomach.  She then raises the Kendo stick high in the air and forcefully jams it in to Chrissy’s scared ass as Chrissy yells as loud as she can.  “This ass belongs to me” Brie screams while laughing and putting her foot on it like a pirate who discovered land while all Chrissy can do is sob.  Nikki laughs and grabs Kate and the dildo and brings her to the ropes.  She stands Kate up and ties her arms between the top and middle rope to keep her standing up and forcefully jams the dildo in as far as she can into Kate’s wet pussy leaving her head dropped down with her hair covering her face.  The twins leave the ring with the girl’s bikinis in hand laughing while the crowd cheered them on. 

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2014, 03:37:50 PM »
Modern times (current):
Any fight with Charlize Theron or Jennifer Lawrence: either winning or losing facing women like Strahovski, Biel, Righetti, Cat Bell, Henstridge, Upton, Decker, etc....pretty much anyone big enough to be a credible threat.

Classic:
Mitzi Gaynor, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Russell, Cyd Charisse, Bettie Page are a few names that come to mind although there are many others.

Or from the early days of cinema, silent film stars(?)

Whether or not Charlize, Mitzi, et. al., win or lose isn't as important as that their wins/losses should be dramatically one-sided!!!

Offline December

« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2014, 02:21:52 PM »
Jennifer Lawrence vs. Kate Upton

“Here’s us having breakfast – he likes Frosted Mini Wheats, that’s so weird, right? Here’s us at a baseball game. And here’s us playing go-karts. And here’s us going shopping for soap…”

Jennifer Lawrence clenched her fists together for the dozenth time. Theron had fucking rooked her. Come to my party, she said. Get away from the Valentine’s Day bullshit, she said.

Instead, she’d gotten perved on by the hostess all night, and Kate Upton had spent hours sharing pictures of her boyfriend whats-his-face with everybody in the room.

The third time she overheard Kate telling the fifteen minute long story behind the soap picture, she’d finally had enough. Jennifer pulled herself off the couch and tapped Kate on the shoulder. Kate spun around in her couch and gave her a friendly, oblivious smile. “Hey Jennifer, I didn’t even know you were here! I went shopping for soap with my boyfriend and –“

Her eyes widened up. “STOP. I’m tired of watching allegedly grown women swooning over some shitty corporate holiday – I came here to get AWAY from that shit.”

“Okay, okay.” Kate was surprised at the sudden rage from Jennifer – she leaned backwards and raised her palms up to the sky as Jennifer stomped off to find some peace and quiet. “But, you know, maybe if you weren’t so snarly, you wouldn’t be alone and bitter and ruining the party for everyone else.”

She’s only meant to mumble it but it was just loud enough for Jennifer to hear it and hit just the right spot for Jennifer to completely lose her mind. She marched across the room, snatched the phone out of the model’s hands, and chucked it against the wall.  “If you don’t march your ugly Valentine’s balloons… and your fat ass… out of here, I’m going to show you exactly what ruining a party is all about, girlie.”

Kate blinked a couple of times and stared at her smashed phone and sprang into action, crushing her forearm across Jennifer’s jaw and sending her stumbling backwards. “You fucked up my phone!”

“Boy,” the hostess said mildly, stirring a glass of wine with her pinky, “that escalated quickly.”

Jennifer rushed towards Kate to try and sling her to the ground, but Kate stretched out a long leg and nailed her in the stomach, then lifted  knee into her skull as soon as she doubled over. Jennifer backpedaled, wavering back and forth and trying to cover her face up but Kate took a long step forward and punished her with a couple of looping hits off the side of the skull.

The two of them were trading punches back and forth, but Jennifer was barely even making eye contact and swinging wildly into the air – Kate put her shoulders and hips into every punch and after a couple of hits, Jennifer wasn’t even trying to attack at all, just covering up her face. Kate chased her across the room, hitting her with punches to the stomach and chest, laughing to herself as Jennifer ran into the wall with a big THUD.

Kate put her hands on her hips and took a big step forward, pressing her up against the wall. “Well, I’m right here and you pissed me off. March my fat ass out of here.”

Jennifer shoved her backwards and charged, trying to run her shoulder into Kate again – but Kate planted her legs and barely budged.

“Oh, if that’s all you’ve got, you’re REALLY in trouble.” She took advantage of her strength and stepped back, grabbed Jennifer by the shoulders and slung her back against the wall.

With Jennifer cringing against the door, Kate stepped back and put her full force behind a big slamming kick that bounced Jennifer’s skull into the wall and sent her careening to the carpet.

Kate was completely fresh and completely excited. She hopped up and down on the balls of her feet while Jennifer rolled on the ground, still trying to breathe through her pounding.

“Well get on your feet, loser,” Kate said with a sneer. “I just wanted to fucking chill out tonight, but you wanted to fight me SO bad, didn’t you? Well, MY fights stop when I’M ready.”

Kate stretched her long leg into the air and stomped down hard on Jennifer’s neck. Jennifer curled into a ball and Kate’s eyes glittered as she maniacally stomped all over her stomach and shoulders. Most women started out a fight strong and relaxed as they got their opponent under control, but Kate seemed to gain even more strength from seeing a beaten opponent!

“I told you to get up,” she said roughly. She stomped down hard on Jennifer’s skull, pressing it hard into the shag carpeting. “This is gonna get so bad for you.”

The powerful Miss Upton yanked Jennifer up disrespectfully by the scalp, knelt down a bit, and wrapped her arms around Jennifer’s lower back and clasped them together before hauling her off her feet with a bearhug, putting crushing pressure on her midsection.

Jennifer let out a high pitched gurgle as Kate squeezed the breath from her body. Her arms, lungs, and back were on fire, getting completely turned to paste in Kate’s grip as she tightened up. She could feel Jennifer’s tight body wilting and turning to putty in her hands and it turned her on even more.

Kate slowly pitched up on her toes, getting as high as she could, brutally bouncing her victim up and down like a ragdoll and easily bending the actress’ spine into a painful looking C shape. Jennifer’s legs kicked limply, but they looked like they’d already been turned to jell-o.

“Are you gonna cry for me?” Jennifer’s entire body hung limply as Kate poured on the pressure. Finally, Kate loosened her grip a little and let Jennifer’s head rest limply against her shoulder. “Do it. Cry for all these people while I’m crushing your weak little body.”

And sure enough, Jennifer already felt the tears welling up, but it was something about the way Kate said “all these people” that made her remember that she was at a semi-public gathering and needed to think about her pride.  Barely conscious, she reared her skull back and thunked it into Kate’s for a very useless headbutt.

It didn’t hurt at all because Jennifer didn’t have any energy or leverage. But even the attempt got Kate upset. She tightened her grip like a wild alligator snapping up its prey and shuffled Jennifer directly in front of her. “Oh, you wanna play THAT game, huh?”

Kate leaned back and pounded Jennifer with some vicious headbutts to the skull – and there was absolutely no doubt at who was better at it. Jennifer whimpered like a kicked animal and the entire room cringed at the thud of bone crushing bone.

Jennifer was completely devastated – Kate licked her lips cruelly and decided to drive the point home.

“YOU! WILL NOT! TOUCH! MY FUCKING! STUFF! AGAIN!” She said, driving the point home by bashing her skull into Jennifer. Finally tired and a little dizzy herself, Kate swung Jennifer in her arms and let her drop like a bag of garbage.

Jennifer curled onto the ground, covering her face in agony and shock.   “Oh God, stop.” Her sobbing intensified as she felt Kate jump into the air and crash her entire frame onto Jennifer, mashing her into the carpet.

Kate plopped down on Jennifer’s chest and held her hands on her hips, beaming with pride as she looked down at Jennifer’s totally demolished body.

"Aww, does somebody’s head hurt?" Kate crooned slowly. Jennifer mumbled something under her breath, but Kate could barely hear it, and she wasn’t interested anyway. “Well it’s about to get worse.”

Kate turned around and lowered her ass onto Jennifer’s head – Jennifer had just enough energy to turn her head to the side, but Kate ignored her, wiggling her ass left and right and scratching her jeans across Jennifer’s cheeks.

“You shouldn’t act so tough if you know you can’t take an ass kicking,” Kate said. “Now give me a little kiss and I MIGHT let you walk out of here.”

Jennifer meekly slid her head to the side and pecked at her butt, but Kate grabbed her and wedged her nose in the crack  of her ass using a handful of hair.

“Do it like you mean it.” Kate looked over her shoulder and gave her a stern look. “You’re lucky I have three backups of those pictures at home or I’d really take it out on you.”

"Please... get...off…" Jennifer grunted meekly, planting long slow kisses on Kate’s rear. "I... I’m sorry..."

Completely satisfied, Kate mounted off the loser and dismissively brushed her bottom before turning around, grabbing Jennifer by the hair, and marching her to the door like a bitch on a leash.

“Get the fuck out of here,” she said, kicking her hard on the ass. “And you owe me a new phone!”
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 05:05:36 PM by December »

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2014, 04:56:11 AM »
Trying to bring it back to life after an extremely long writing hiatus, think i may have lost a bit, but hopefully i can get back into a rhythm and churn out one or two quality ones. 

Also thanks December for posting, today was the first time i saw it and i enjoyed it.

Same rules apply if you have ideas for future stories or stories of your own feel free to post, also have a few ideas in the pipeline of my own.  And thanks to all who have shared a story in the past!  Well here goes nothing:

Selena Gomez vs Debby Ryan

One of the many perks of making it in Hollywood, besides the money and the free gifts is all of the fantastic parties you get invited to.  This night was no different as many of Hollywood’s young stars gathered at a large house in the Hollywood Hills for a costume party.

Selena Gomez was late to arrive having spent an inordinate amount of time getting all dolled up doing her hair and putting on makeup.  But all of her works seemed to be worth it as she strutted through the crowded front lawn in her blue cheerleader’s costume.  The tight small top leaving her midriff bare while the tiny skirt only came down to the middle of her thighs as she showed off nearly all of her legs.  As she walked towards the door, she could feel everyone outside staring at her and whispering making Selena feel that all the time she spent getting ready was well worth it.
As Selena entered the house, the packed building almost came to a complete stop looking at her as she stood in the threshold.  Selena could not help but that she was the darling of the party in her sexy outfit.  “Nice outfit sweetie, but it’s too bad you can’t fill it outas well as I can!”  A voice from in the crowd shouted toward her and Selena felt immediately disrespected by the unknown woman.

“Oh really?  Since you are hiding out, you must be jealous of how good I look in it!”  If she was trying to draw out the unknown woman, it was working as she began to move her way through the crowd as it parted to let her by until Selena saw Debby Ryan in the exact same cheerleader’s costume.  Gomez laughed at the sight of her fellow young actress,” well it looks like I was right, I think it would be a smart idea for you to go home and change into something different.  You don’t’ want to feel embarrassed all night as everyone judges you against me!”
Debby smirked at Selena’s comment as she stood about two feet from Selena with her hands on her hips, “I’m not going anywhere honey, and if you don’t watch that mouth of yours, I can guarantee it will by you leaving here embarrassed not me!

Gomez was shocked by Ryan’s comment and could not help but feel perturbed by it.  Selena had always thought that Debby was soft and that she could easily kick the redhead’s ass, so Selena did not hesitate to take one step forward and send a slap right across Debby’s left cheek making her head snap to the side with Selena’s hand print across her cheek.  “Oh did that sting a bit Debby?”  And I have a few more of those for you if you do not get your fat ass out of here!”

The crowd began to circle around the two starlets giving them their space as Selena grinned, “settle down everybody it’s not like she is going to do anything about it!  Isn’t that right Debby?”  Gomez then backhanded Ryan’s other cheek making her head snap in the other direction.  “Yea that’s what I thought, you are smarter than you look fatty!”  Gomez then moved forward and grabbed Ryan by the hair and made her look eye to eye with her, “yea that’s what I thou….”

But before Selena could finish her statement, Ryan struck with a hard chop right across Selena’s throat making the Latina begin to cough and choke as both her hands moved to her neck.  Debby’s eyes were nearly as red as her checks in rage as her attention went straight to Selena and soon had the crowd gasping as Ryan shot her right foot upward splitting Selena’s legs with it until the top of her foot struck Gomez’s crotch.  Selena let out an ear piercing shriek as her knees buckled and she collapsed down onto both of them with her teary eyes looking up at Debby.

“I told you to shut your mouth, but I guess I am going to have to teach you a lesson in humility!  Selena looked up at Debby in shock when suddenly the redhead got a bit of retribution giving Selena a backhand slap of her own, so hard that it made Selena collapse down to the floor on her side.  Ryan then gave Gomez a hard right footed kick into rib cage making Selena let out a little whimper before Debby walked over Selena’s back with her feet to get to the other side of her foe’s body so she could give Selena another kick, this time into the opposite rib cage.

Straddling her knees around Selena’s body, Debby reached down and grabbed Selena by the hair with both of her hands and pulled Gomez’s head up, “you see now what kind of trouble that stupid mouth can get you in?”  Ryan then started to smash Gomez’s face down into the carpeted floor over and over again.  Selena was tearing up begging for Debby’s mercy as she got more and more dazed from each shot, “please, please stop, I will leave the party!”

“Oh no, you can’t leave now Selena, you are the hit of the party!”  Debby presses Selena’s face down into the carpet smushing her features into it as she rubs Gomez’s face all around giving her some embarrassing carpet burns making her face turn red in the process.  The crowd was really starting to get into the fight watching the arrogant young woman get her comeuppance and Debby was not about to disappoint them as she stood up and drug Selena with her screaming as her hair was forcefully yanked.  Ryan, now standing behind Gomez locked Gomez’s arms behind her back in a double chicken wing and pushed Selena forward as fast as she could until Selena collided face and chest first with the wall unable to brace herself for the impact with her arms trapped.

Debby then began to press all of her weight up and into Selena crushing her in between the wall and the redhead as Debby laughed gleefully listening to Selena’s whines.  “I don’t want you to forget honey, you did it to yourself!”  Ryan then took Gomez’s hair and smashed her face into the wall one time making Selena collapse to one knee facing the wall.  Debby then grabbed Selena by the hair once again with both hands and yanked the brunette backwards as hard as she could slamming Gomez back to the ground hitting the back of her head first.

Selena closed her eyes as a few tears streaked down her face as her hands both rubbed the back of her head as it began to throb.  As she opened up her eyes, she was horrified to see Debby standing above her as the redhead looked down at her target with malice in her eyes right before she gave Gomez a hard stomp right into the middle of her chest.  Selena grimaced as her arms moved back in front of her to cover her chest, but Debby was still if full attack mode as she now began to stomp down hard with her right foot into Selena’s tight flat belly forcing all of the air to quickly rush from out of the Latina’s body in a hurry.

When Selena tried to cover up her belly with her arms, it was too late as Debby straddled Gomez’s downed body and grabbed Selena by the wrists and pinned them down above the Latina’s head.  She then playfully gave Selena’s cheek a little pinch, “I’m so glad you came to the party tonight Selena, but I can’t have you dressed like me.”  Ryan then grabbed the sides of Gomez’s top and pulled it upwards exposing Selena’s white bra as the top covered the Latina’s face.  Debby’s eyes moved down to her two new targets as she buried the nails from both her hands into Selena’s soft, perky, bra covered breasts making the brunette scream wildly into her top muffling the sounds just a bit.   

With Selena in a real world of hurt, Debby had no problem whatsoever removing Selena’s top completely from her upper half and tossed it to an onlooker in the audience as a souvenir.  Like had had happened so many time before, Selena was being handled by another woman, but this time was even more embarrassing as she could never imagine that Debby was capable of doing this to her.  And she was not done with her yet as she once again grabbed onto Selena’s wrists and pulled her arms way up above her head until they were outstretched and began to scoot her body up Selena’s slowly taunting her foe as Gomez shook her head, “no” almost certainly knowing what Debby was up to.

Soon Gomez learned the hard way that she was right as Debby take a nice firm seat with her backside right on top of Selena’s face and wiggled around a bit to snuggly secure Selena’s features underneath her bottom cutting off all of Gomez’s air in a devastating facesit.   The Latina bucked around wildly and even tried to bridge up on her neck to escape, but that only made things much worse for her as Debby’s weight was too much for her to handle and each time she bridged up she was sent back down flat on her back with Ryan’s bottom landing hard on her face.  “Fight it all you want Selena, your ass is done!”

It did not take much longer of being trapped under Debby’s bottom that Selena’s body went completely limp and Debby had completed her mission, or so many people thought.  Ryan though had a little bit more up her sleeve for her Latin rival.  She easily peeled the skirt form Selena’s costume down her long legs and twirled it around before tossing it to another lucky patron.  Then, dragging the loser by her arms, Debby brought Selena outside of the house and into the front lawn and draped her up against a large oak tree.

Debby slowly walked to her own vehicle and popped the trunk to pull out her jumper cables and walked back to Selena and tightly used one of them to tie her wrists together tightly before throwing the other end over a branch and pulled on it until Gomez was forced upright with her arms above her head, which was now draped down into her chest.  Then in a final sign of humiliation, Ryan borrowed some dark red lipstick and wrote “mouthy slut” across Gomez’s stomach.  “Sorry this bitch decided to rudely interrupt this party, but now that this is over, let’s get back to the festivities.”  Debby led everyone back in leaving Selena outside by herself, but not before everyone in attendance got their opportunity to snap a couple of pictures of the loser.

Alex Morgan vs The Williams Sister

Alex Morgan was at her beach chateau in Hawaii relaxing after a long season for her soccer club, relaxing poolside in the back of the house in a pair of tight booty shorts and a white sleeveless top covering her bikini.  It was also a great idea for her to get away from the mainland after her little altercation with Serena Williams.  The two athletes had recently had a run in at a Los Angeles bar where a drunken Morgan from some unknown reason even to her decided to loudly shout about how manly Serena and her sister looked and how she could not understand how any sane man would ever be interested in either one.  Unfortunately for her she was in ear shot of Serena who was so perturbed at Alex’s remarks that she stormed over to Morgan ready to pound on the soccer player when, luckily for Morgan, the club’s security was able to get their hands on Serena and stop the altercation from ever happening, but as Serena was being dragged out the place, the tennis player made eye contact with Alex and shouted loud enough for Morgan to hear her, “This is not over by a long shot, and when I get my hands on you, and believe me I will, it will be the worst day of your sorry experience!”

Morgan was petrified for the longest time, but getting thousands of miles away, to a place that Serena had no idea she was going to put Alex’s mind at rest as the soccer star began to slowly doze off on her lounge chair under a large umbrella to stay out of the direct light of the sun.  In such a comfort zone, Alex had no idea how long she was out for when she was suddenly woken back up as her body was stunned when she felt some cold liquid being poured onto her body.  “Who the fuck is here, this is a private chateau!  Alex rubbed her eyes to see who had intruded on her privacy.  She could only make out a shadow as the figure had her straddled standing above her, “I told you I would get my hands on you!”  Morgan was stunned as she heard the voice of Serena Williams and had no time to prepare herself as the powerful tennis player slammed her right fist into Morgan’s slim flat belly as hard as she could crushing the air of out Alex’s body making the soccer player curl up in the chair coughing trying to catch her breathe.  Morgan had no idea how Serena found her, but at this moment it did not matter any way as Williams, in an all-black top and tiny shorts with a pair of matching black boots on, easily pushed Alex onto her back again and took a seat on the soccer player’s hips so that she could barrel a barrage of left and right hands into Alex’s belly repeatedly as the soccer player could not cover up as each shot made her body shake and fly all over the place as Serena took away all of the air from her fit body.

“Please no don’t do this, I was drunk I didn’t mean it!”  Alex clamored in peril in between gasps for breathe as Serena was torturing her once perfect belly turning it into a bright color of red.  “Drunk, sober, I really don’t give a damn, because unlike you honey I mean what I say and I do recall promising you this ass whooping!”  There was an evil, nearly sadistic grin on Serena’s face as she stood up and off of Alex and moved to the side of the lounge chair before tipping it over and making Morgan fall off of it and land onto the ground.
With tears welling up in her eyes, Alex slowly got onto all fours and began to try and crawl away from the situation, but there was no chance in this world or any other that Serena was going to let her go that easily, the woman did fly thousands of miles just for this so she was going to enjoy this beating for as long as she wanted!  Stalking Alex just as a lion does its prey, Serena quickly struck moving forward and stomped down hard on the small of Morgan’s back flattening the soccer star out on her belly and causing her to shriek out, “nooooo” at the top of her lungs.

Serena stood with both her feet on either side of Alex’s spine and bent down as she reached down with both her hands and locked them up in Morgan’s hair and pulled up as hard as she could forcing Alex’s neck to snap backwards as the smaller brunette was screaming in pain at the top of her lungs, “now that’s what I like to hear, scream for me you little bitch!”  Williams pulled up further and further nearly ripping Morgan’s hair out from the roots as Alex’s screams only got louder and more pathetic, and unfortunately for her Serena had barely gotten started.

The powerful tennis player knelt down with each knee on the side of Alex’s body still holding Morgan by the hair and started to repeatedly slam the soccer player down face first into the sand.  “So I’m ugly one huh?  Will see what you think once this is over with!”  Williams was relentless in burying Morgan’s face into the grainy sand until after nearly three dozen shots and she held Alex’s head up as the flowing tears had made the sand stick to Morgan’s face coating it as her until world spun around her completely dazed.  “Please, pleeeeaaaassssseeee, don’t do this I’m so sorry!”

Williams could not care even the smallest amount about Alex’s pleas, and held the soccer stars tearful face up with her left hand as she slipped her right hand around Alex’s neck and flexed her giant bicep wrapping it around Morgan’s neck.  Alex was in complete panic mode as her legs kicked up and down frantically behind her as Serena ramped up the pressure pulling backwards taking Alex’s head and neck with her as the choke got exponentially tighter turning Morgan’s face into a deep color red.  With each moment that passed, Alex got weaker and weaker and her frantic movements slowed down.  Williams never relented on her hold as she felt Alex weakening and leaned in and gave the soccer star a kiss on the cheek and whispered in her ear, “just because you’re about to black out doesn’t mean I’m done with you!”  This was the last thing Alex heard right before she felt no more pain and everything went to black.

Seeing Alex was completely out, Serena shoved the soccer player face first back into the sand and stood up from atop her putting her hands on her hips as she plotted her next attack on the poor woman.  Suddenly from behind she heard a familiar voice, “Awww, you have got to be kidding me, getting to have all this fun and forgetting to invite me!  What kind of sister are you?”  Serena turned around with a huge smile on her face to see her sister Venus standing there also grinning ear to ear wearing a pair of black leather pants and a white top along with a pair of black boots.  Serena walked up to Venus and gave her sister a big hug, “oh no nothing like that, I was just breaking her down a bit so that the two of us could play with her together!”  Even if Venus was a little upset with her sister before, she quickly got over it at the words coming from Serena as the two looked down in the sand at a still sleeping Alex before Venus asked her younger sister, “well then what are we waiting for?”  Feeling a bit guilty that her sister was not there from the beginning, Serena pointed in Alex’s direction, “after you!”  The two powerful sisters started to walk slowly back toward Morgan who in her current state had no idea what she was in for!

The two sisters did not hesitate and jumped right back on the attack not even bothering to wake Alex up.  The two stood above their victim back to back with Serena facing Morgan’s lower body and Venus facing her upper half.  Then, simultaneously they both bent down as Serena grabbed both of Alex’s legs and bent them backwards and trapped Morgan’s ankles underneath her arm pits as Venus reached her hands down and cupped Alex’s chin, the sisters then each pulled back taking Alex off the ground in a vicious looking and feeling Boston crab/camel clutch combination. 

The searing pain in her body makes Alex wake up immediately and only a moment later she is screaming in agony, “please please stop you are killing my back!”  Morgan’s screams get louder and louder with every inch her body is bent backwards in the wrong direction as tears stream down her face never feeling this helpless before in her life.  “I’ll do whatever you two want, just please stop!”  Morgan is absolutely broken and willing to submit to her tormentors.

“Well as nice as that sounds Alex, we will decide when we want to stop!”  Venus taunts as she drops Morgan’s face from her hands as Serena is laughing hysterically letting go of Alex’s legs so the soccer player collapses to her belly before curling up in the fetal position sobbing.  “Hey Venus are you feeling lucky?”  Serena asks her sister as she takes Morgan’s left leg in both her hands and lifts it up.  “Well a lot luckier than this bitch!”  Venus takes the other leg and lifts it as both sisters start to pull Morgan’s legs apart as far as they can as if Alex were a wish bone.  “Noooooo. Not my legs pleeeeeaase!” Alex is a total blubbering mess as she cries in her own hands.

The vicious sisters have Alex upside down now with all of the blood rushing to her head as they are pulling her long slender stems apart from her body, the pain especially magnified in both of Morgan’s inner thighs as she is now screaming at the top of her lungs, “heeeelp heeeelp” hoping that someone will hear her and come to see what is going on.  “No one can hear you, you dumb bitch, and even if they could they wouldn’t help they would probably join in seeing all the fun we are having!”  Alex’s once powerful legs are feeling like jelly now as she is totally at the hands of her two dangerous tormentors.  Venus and Serena give each look at each other and in a sign of sisterly ESP nod their heads at the same time knowing exactly what the other is thinking.

Simultaneously, the Williams sisters each readjust their positions with their arms wrapping around Morgan’s ankles making Alex fall flat on her belly, the soccer player’s vision still very blurry from all the blood that was rushed to her head, as Venus and Serena still have her legs pulled apart and begin to twist as hard as they can on Morgan’s ankles as they have them trapped from moving around both women’s impressive biceps.  “No, noo, nooooo please don’t do this you are going to ruin my career!”  Alex’s face is covered in tears as she is pulling her own hair out as her legs are entirely too weak to kick herself free from the sisters, “maybe you should have thought about that before you went and ran your mouth!”

Venus and Serena release Alex’s legs and watch as the soccer star collapses flat on her belly her legs incapable of working right now so she tries crawling away using her forearms to push her along.  She does not get very far though as Venus crash lands hard on Morgan’s back making Alex shriek in pain, “did we say you could leave? I don’t think so!”  Venus uses her hands and unties the back of Alex’s bikini top and slides it off of Morgan’s body as Serena kneels on top of Alex’s head with both knees burying the poor woman’s face into the ground as her moans and whines are muffled while Serena grabs both of Alex’s arms by the wrist and pulls them straight out behind her back so that her sister Venus can use Morgan’s discarded top to tie Alex’s wrists together behind her back.

Serena shuffles back off of Alex’s head and lifts the soccer player’s face up to the point that the two are eye to eye, Morgan’s  face covered in sand and tears while Serena is all smiles as she squeezes Morgan’s face inward by the cheeks, “This just isn’t your day, I think it’s about time we had some real fun with you!”   Morgan’s eyes went wide with fear and horror as she pathetically begged the sisters to let her be.

Venus got off of Alex’s back as Serena also got to her feet and they pushed the trapped soccer star over to her back as they got a peak at Morgan’s small breasts.  “Wha.. what are you going to do to me?”  Alex whined as the two tormentors looked down at her with malice in their eyes and in unison, “whatever we damn well please tiny tits!”  Then without any kind of warning Alex felt each sister’s right foot crash down into her rib cages.  And this was only the beginning of the brutal stomping as Venus and Serena continued to smash their heavy boots into Alex’s stomach, breasts and legs repeatedly as if they were trying to drive her straight into the ground.   Morgan was helpless to defend herself with her arms tied as her once perfect body was being turned black and blue as her already small breasts were being compressed inward with each stomp.  With the breathe being taken from her body, Alex could only sob as she gasped for air body sweating profusely as it shook and twitched from the repeated suffering.  The constant torture became too much for her body to take after a while and she blacked out still shaking from the shock.

The sisters looked at one another as Venus asked Serena, “so did you bring any presents here today for our new friend?”  The younger Williams sister responded quickly, “now what kind of question is that?  Go ahead and get her ready while I go get them!”  Serena began to disappear toward the house as Venus slowly slid Alex’s shorts down her waist and off her ankles before doing the same to Morgan’s bikini bottoms she had on underneath until the soccer star was totally naked unknowing what had just happened.  Not wanting to wait for her sister to arrive back, Venus decided to get the party started without her as she kicked off her shoes and stripped herself completely bottomless before sauntering over to the still sleeping Alex and putting her knees down just above each of Morgan’s shoulders so her crotch hung directly above the soccer star’s face.  “Time to wake up sweetie, definitely can’t have you sleeping for this!”  Venus taunted Alex as she grabbed Morgan by the hair with both hands and pulled Alex’s face right up into her exposed pussy.  The action did not wake Morgan up right away so Venus took it up another level as she reached back with her right hand and started to pinch Morgan’s ripple while holding the soccer player’s face in position with her left hand and began grinding her pussy across Morgan’s beautiful features.

The vibrations being caused made Alex begin to stir and she was mortified of her predicament the moment she realized what was happening.  Her screams for help muffled underneath Venus as her legs wildly kicked up and down, “now Alex if you want out of this faster you know what you need to do!”  Venus pinched and twisted even harder to force Alex’s mouth wide open and let her feel just how bad the punishment could be if she did not comply with her tormentor, and not wanting to face it Alex began using her tongue to lick Venus as the powerful tennis player continued grinding all over Morgan’s face.  Venus was moaning in pleasure nearing her climax when suddenly she felt Alex’s body tense up as she also stopped licking her.  “couldn’t wait for me huh sis? Well I can’t blame you but I’m going to join the party now as well!”  Turning her body around Venus looked backwards and saw that Serena had just plunged the handle of a tennis racket inside of Alex!”

Alex was now being subjugated from both sides as Venus gyrated and ground her crotch into Morgan’s facing using it as her sex toy while Serena pumped her thick handled racket in and out of the soccer star’s pussy rapidly.  Serena’s pace seemed to quicken with each successive pump as she kneeled on Alex’s weakened legs so that Morgan had no chance of kicking or bucking herself away.  Her licking of Venus had become more slow as her licks were halted from time to time as she was moaning from the pleasure being brought to her by Serena and her racket.

After a few minutes, Morgan’s body stiffened a bit and she shook the moment before reaching her climax covering the racket handle with her juices.  Venus was beginning to get upset with Alex though as the star was not pleasuring her fast enough so she took matters into her own hands as she again held Morgan’s face into her pussy tightly by holding her by the hair with both hands and began riding Morgan’s face like the downed woman was a bronco letting out wild animalistic moans of pleasure.  Alex could feel Venus’ pussy getting more and more wet as it began to throb as she was only moments away from reaching her peak.  Morgan was filled with terror knowing what was coming next.  And she was right as Venus covered the beauty’s face with her cum holding Alex up against her crotch and using her like a towel until Venus was completely dry, at that point a satisfied Venus stood up and looked downward at Morgan who was an absolute mess.

“Get this bitch up to her knees, I’m not done with her yet!”  Serena shouted to her sister who drug Alex onto both knees and stood behind as Morgan cried and begged, “please, please I’ve had enough you two will never see me a….”  But before Alex could finish her plea, Serena rammed the racket handle into Alex’s mouth, “you talk too much honey, this should help with that!”  Alex was sobbing and coughing as her tears covered her face while Serena was deep throating her with the tennis racket soaked in Morgan’s own juices.  Venus then jumped back into the fray and wrapped her muscular right bicep around the neck of Alex and began to choke her out with it.  The soccer star’s beautiful face began to turn a deep color red and in her weakened state, it was only a matter of moments before Alex passed out falling backwards onto Venus’ knees.

Serena removed the racket from out of Alex’s mouth and grabbed Morgan by the bottom of her jaw as she got right into the sleeping beauty’s face, “I don’t think we have to worry about her running her little mouth about us anymore!”  Serena then gave Alex a little kiss on the lips.  Serena than shot her big sister a smile, “I’m done with this little bitch time to get out of here”  as she turned around and headed back towards her vehicle, but Venus had other ideas as she spoke to her sister, “you go ahead I think I’m going to hang around here for a while more!”  Serena just laughed and shrugged her shoulders as she headed off while Venus picked Alex up and draped her belly first on her right shoulder and carried Morgan back inside of her rented out beach house smacking and rubbing the soccer star’s ass the entire way.  “You and I are going to have some real fun together now!”  Venus laughed as she shut and locked the door behind her so that she could have a little private time with her new plaything!

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2014, 03:13:25 AM »
Great to have your stories back. Love this thread and 2 more great stories. Happy to finally see alex get what she deserves and always love to see Selena knocked out and naked. Can't wait to read more stories in the future.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2014, 06:08:08 AM »
4 more stories, all 4 are requests i wrote, the first 3 a bit older while the fourth is brand new.

Sophia Bush vs Jenna Louise Coleman

My buddy Steve had recently changed jobs landing a sweet gig as a celebrity interviewer for a Hollywood magazine.  The job had come with more perks than he could have ever imagined, but yesterday he may have hit the jackpot.  Two of his favorite celebrities Sophia Bush and Jenna Louise Coleman were meeting him at the same time to discuss their new movie in which they would be co-starring with one another.

Steve arrived at his office and found the two beauties already in the room waiting for him as they sat a good distance from one another with their hands folded not making any kind of eye contact.  Steve could tell right away that there was certainly some dissension between the two.  Steve took his seat and greeted each woman with a smile but could not help but be stunned at  Sophia’s outfit she had chosen to wear, a one piece extremely shirt dress with all kinds of holes in it showing off all kinds of skin as well as wearing a huge pair of spike heels.  His eyes were locked on her the entire time and she as well as Jenna noticed this.

Wanting to get all kinds of publicity from him, Sophia slide her chair right next to Steve’s and put her hand on his lap and gave it a soft rub, “don’t worry Steve you can ask me anything you want, ANYTHING!”  Sophia continued to rub her soft hand up and down his thigh getting exactly what she wanted, 100% of Steve’s attention at all times.  Jenna, looking drop dead gorgeous herself, in a black top showing off her tight midriff and a long flowing pink skirt scoffed at Sophia’s ploy to steal the spotlight.

Noticing her co-star’s anger, Sophia really poured it on as she placed her other arm around Steve’s shoulders and sat as close to him as she could whispering in his ear and giggling.  Jenna could not take seeing it anymore and shot out of her chair and pushed the two apart.  Steve was stunned at what was happening, but Sophia got a kick out of it as she sarcastically laughed, “what’s wrong Jenna, jealous that you don’t look as good as me?”  Bush was real proud of herself as she mocked her co-star.  But Coleman was not having any of it and in a moment of momentary rage, she could not control herself and shoved Sophia back as hard as she could sending Bush and her chair falling backwards.

Jenna was instantly upset and embarrassed at what she had just done and immediately walked over all apologetic and went over to Sophia and extended her hand to help Bush get back up.  Sophia looked up and smiled as she took Jenna’s hand accepting the sign of apology, but the devious diva was playing coy with Jenna as she suddenly sent her right foot flying upward smashing directly into Jenna’s crotch causing the Brit to let out a sudden squeal as her eyes went wide open and she got weak in the knees.  A second kick made Jenna moan in pain as she doubled over then the third shot dropped Coleman to her knees.

Sophia quickly got back to her seat and looked downward into Jenna’s eyes, “I’m sick and tired of dealing with your prudish ass of yours and today I am finally going to get out all of my frustrations.”  The devious diva let out a tremendous yell as she took Jenna by the hair with both hands and began ramming her knee into Jenna’s face over and over again making Jenna begin to scream in agony.  “Awww, am I ruining that pretty little face of yours well that’s too bad!”  Once Sophia finally stopped slamming her knee into Jenna’s face, the Brit collapsed onto all four with tears in her eyes.  Bush did not care at all about Coleman’s suffering but seemed to being loving it and wanted to inflict more of it as she pulled her left leg back and sent a punt into Jenna’s belly taking the air out of the Brit making her flip over onto her back holding her tummy and gasping to try and catch her breathe.   

Going to Steve’s desk, Sophia grabbed his scissors from off Steve’s desk before going back to Jenna and taking a seat on her belly while Coleman’s hands were still trying to protect it trapping them under her body.  The tears were welling in Jenna’s eyes as she shook her head “no” looking for mercy from her merciless foe.  Steve knew Sophia was not about to stop but did not want to break up the excitement and continued to watch as Sophia used the scissors to cut Jenna’s top in half right down the middle and pull it to the sides exposing Coleman’s perfectly shaped perky breasts to herself and Steve.

With her foe’s arms trapped under her, Sophia balled up both of her fists and sent them both barreling down together into Jenna’s glorious orbs over and over again getting loud shrieks of pain out of Coleman in between pathetic whimpers, “don’t think you will be proud of these things any longer Jen!”  Sophia laughed maniacally as she crushed inward both of Jenna’s breasts making the Brit’s upper body shoot upward uncontrollably with each shot.  Bush did stop this attack, but did not relent of Jenna’s breasts as she latched onto each of them burying her nails deep down in the soft skin and squeezing down as hard as she could turning Jenna’s whimpers into sobs.  “Oh Steve isn’t she just pathetic?”  Bush began to slap Coleman’s face all around without any kind of defense from Jenna who was hoping this was all just one horrible nightmare.

But it wasn’t as Sophia stood up from off her and drug Jenna back to her feet, wrapping her arms around the Brit’s slim waist, Sophia lifted her up off her feet and ran forward with her before slamming Coleman back first into the wall crushing her between it and Sophia.  Bush just kept repeating the process over and over again each time Jenna’s screams got louder and even more ear piercing as she was too weak to defend herself. 
   After the fifth consecutive slam, Sophia released her opponent and watched as Jenna collapsed downward ass first propped up in a seated position against the wall.  Bush then spread Coleman’s legs far apart and delivered a hard punt to Jenna’s crotch making the Brit curl up into a ball on the carpeted floor crying into her own hands pathetically.

Sophia sauntered over to Steve and surprised him with a passionate kiss on the lips and whispered in his ear, “me and Jen here are going to put on a little show for you, even if she doesn’t know it yet!”  Bush then pushed everything off of Steve’s large desk sending it onto the floor before grabbing the nearly lifeless Jenna and lying her back first across it.  Coleman was so out of it that Sophia had all day to take Steve’s spare ties as well as his coat and used it to tie each one of Jenna’s limbs far apart on each leg of the desk until Coleman was completely helpless lying there spread eagle screaming, “No NOOOOO, whatever you have planned just Nooooooo!”

The American starlet could not care less about her British counterpart’s opinion as she slowly stripped out of her sexy outfit as well as her bra and panties until she was completely nude before lying on top of Jenna belly to belly chest to chest and pulled her face straight up before forcibly beginning to kiss Jenna as she stuffed her tongue into Coleman’s mouth.  Steve could not believe what he was witnessing as Sophia groped and kissed Jenna while slowly shimmying off the Brit’s skirts as far as she could with Coleman in her bonds then ripping the thin strap holding Jenna’s thong together and tossing the broken undergarment to the floor leaving both women now completely naked one on top the other.

“Jenna you may be oh so weak, but you make such a perfect little plaything!”  Sophia sat up on Jenna’s chest and looked down at Coleman who was astonished as to what was happening to her, but what came next made everything else pale in comparison.  Bush slid up planting her legs on Jenna’s shoulders and grabbed the Brit’s hair with both hands and pulled Jenna’s face and head upward placing it onto Sophia’s fully exposed crotch and began bucking and gyrating her hips moving her pussy all over Jenna’s beautiful features.  Jenna’s sobs and screams that had been permeating through the room were finally muffled as Sophia fucked her face and Coleman had absolutely no where she could possibly go.

Bush kept riding her foe like a pony as she was getting aroused moaning as her pussy got more and more moist, until she was unable to contain herself any longer and pulled Jenna’s face in as tight as she could right before she exploded in orgasmic bliss covering Coleman’s face in her fluids.  Sophia got back to her feet and looked down at the tear and cum soaked Jenna and laughed, “I would kiss you again honey, but you are truly disgusting now!”

But Sophia still had other plans for Jenna as she kicked off both her long stiletto heels and put one in each hand as she walked to the edge of the desk in the direction of Coleman’s widespread legs.  Coleman was too weak to pick up her head and was caught by total surprise as in one final sign of total dominance and humiliation, Sophia plunged her heels inside of Jenna.

The tears flowed like rain from out of Jenna’s eyes as she was trapped in this position as Sophia slowly put on her clothes and went over to Steve and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “thanks for the interview honey, oh and would you be a dear and clean up my mess for me?”  Steve did not say a word as his jaw was literally on the floor with what he had just witnessed while Sophia smiled all the way out the door on her way home leaving Steve and Jenna there both having no idea of what the hell just happened.

Arianny Celeste vs Jenna Louise Coleman

It was very late at night and Steve and I were meeting at the gym to workout.  Trading turns on the bench press neither of us could pay very much attention to the workout as on the other side of the gym we saw two beautiful women standing side by side comparing their breasts in the mirror in their workout clothing, and things seemed to be getting very heated.  After just a matter of seconds our gym time had come to a complete halt and we were both standing there completely still enamored by what was going on between the two women.

“There is no way your tits are nicer than mine!”  Arianny exclaimed cupping her large breasts in her hands.  “You cannot be serious, just because yours may be bigger does not make them better at all, just look at how perky mine are.”  Jenna Louie Coleman shook hers from side to side in the mirror showing how well her breasts held in place.  The two of us were stunned to be watching two hot celebrities doing all of this in front of us in an otherwise empty gym.

“Face it Jenna, we will never agree on this, I think we need to get a third party’s opinion on this, but who?”  The women turned around simultaneously and luckily for at least of us would have to be the judge!  “You, come here!”  Jenna pointed to what looked to be Steve sitting on the bench with her index finger.  Completely stunned he looked around and asked, “me?”  “Yes you cutie come here and settle an argument for us!”  Arianny called Steve over to stand in between the two women.

Getting in close to Steve and rubbing her hands down his belly, Jenna began speaking, “What we need you to do is give each of our breasts a little squeeze and then tell us who’s are better, do you think you can do that?”  Steve was speechless and could only nod his head up and down in approval.

“Here you can start with mine!”  Arianny spun Steve around and took his wrists with her hands and moved them upward until he was cupping both of her breasts.  A bit nervous he knew what to do as he gave them a nice squeeze thoroughly impressed by Arianny’ impressive chest.  “Go ahead stay here as long as you want!”

“Not so fast honey, I think it’s my turn now, no hogging the judge.”  Jenna spun Steve back to her and proudly stuck out her own chest so that Steve could give her rack a nice feel as well.  Again Steve was impressed, but was extremely baffled about which woman should win.  He looked back and forth at each woman trying to make up his mind not being able to make up his mind, making the two beauties become more and more irritable.

“Sorry ladies, I can’t decide, why don’t we call it a tie and the two of you join me and my friend over there for some late night drinks?”
   Pulling Steve in close, “you and I can go out for a lot more than drinks if you do the right thing and pick me!”  Jenna tried to use some seduction to try and pull out the victory, but Arianny was not having any of it, “slow your roll whore, you can’t win fair so you have to try and cheat well that is not going to happen!”

Jenna was furious out Arianny’s derogatory words for her and could no longer stand the sight of Celeste as she shoved Steve out of the way to get up close to her newfound rival and gave Arianny a hard slap across the face whipping the model’s face to the side quickly and leaving a red hand print on her cheek.  “Take that back you talentless bitch!”

“Never!”  Arianny shrieked and turned back toward Jenna with bad intentions in her eyes and latched both hands into Jenna’s hair and began pulling her around.  Coleman was not caught off guard though being the aggressor in the scuffle and reciprocated locking her hands into Arianny’ hair as well, both women then began to tug and pull each other around trying to gain the upper hand before both stumbled and fell on their sides still scrapping with one another.

Arianny’s size advantage came in play once on the ground as she was able to mount Jenna, “so you think your tits are so great, I bet you won’t think so after tonight!”  She then began to pound both fists into Coleman’s orbs.  The Brit shrieked in pain until she was able to cover her chest up and bucked upward wildly tipping Arianny off of her.

The two women quickly both tried to scramble to their feet, and the smaller Jenna was able to beat Arianny upward and as Celeste was still trying to get totally vertical her flat belly was met be Jenna’s right hand which doubled the model over as she was perched on one knee gasping for air.  Steve and I were in awe neither of us thinking for one second about breaking this up.

Jenna picked up a leather weight belt from the floor and gave Arianny a hard shot across the pack with it viciously making the sound echo throughout the gym as Celeste fell onto her belly with a huge grimace on her face, “I knew you were a cheating whore!”  Jenna did not care about Arianny’s words as she continually sent the belt into Arianny’s bare back putting lashes on it as Celeste could not help but scream from the pain.

After shot after shot from the belt, Arianny was exhausted breathing heavily on her stomach when Jenna bent over and pulled the top off the model leaving her back and chest.  “oh look what I have now dear!”  She then drug a screaming Celeste back to her feet by her hair and added a little embarrassment to the situation stuffing her own top down the model’s throat.  “That will shut you up so you won’t call me a whore again, now how about we see how durable those mounds of yours are!”  Jenna latched both her nails into Arianny’s breasts and pushed the model backwards until she was pinned against the wall.  The Brit went to town kneading and twisting at her American rivals breasts nearly bringing Arianny to tears as she tried to push Jenna to away from her with no luck as every time she did, Coleman just tugged on her nipples bringing Celeste to even more excruciating pain.  “Just admit mine are better and I will THINK about letting go!”

Arianny was on the brink of submitting to Jenna’s will as the tears began to run down her beautiful face not being able to take much more punishment when she had one last idea in mind.  Frantically to save herself, the model sent her right leg flying with all she had with a hard punt splitting Jenna’s legs down the middle until it made Earth shattering impact with Jenna’s unsuspecting crotch.  Upon contact, Coleman’s eyes wide as she let out an animal like howl and collapsed to both knees releasing Arianny’s crotch as her hands went down to hold her sore crotch. 
   With her rival on her knees, Arianny pulled Jenna’s head up by the hair so the Brit was looking directly into her eyes, “I’m going to ruin and by the way you are still a whore!”  She then showed off some of the MMA skills she had learned in her time there and wrapped her left arm around Coleman’s neck trapping her in a deep guillotine choke and pulled her in tight with a body vice to trap Jenna in the hold.

Jenna’s face was turning redder and redder after each successive second as she could not pull Arianny’s arm from around her neck, her weak punches having little to no effect on Celeste, and they only got more and more weak as time went by.  Knowing she was done in for now Jenna began tapping on the floor submitting to Celeste, “sorry sweetie, but I am not letting you get out of this that easy, plus I think these boys here want a show and you are just the whore to give them one!”  Coleman was terrified at Celeste’s words and feared what they meant, but then only lasted for a moment as she soon blacked out.

“I said I was going to give you boys a show, and I am a woman of my word!”  Arianny shot us, especially Steve a wry smile as she knelt next to the sleeping actress and slowly began stripping Jenna of her top until she was without anything covering her upper body.  Celeste then slid down Coleman’s shorts and left her in a white thong with her ass up in the air.

Bringing the small Brit up to her feet and leaning up against Arianny so she would not fall over, the American drug Jenna over to a heavy punching bag and raised Coleman’s arms above her head and used the leather belt to tie Jenna’s arms above her head to the bag so the Brit could not fall or escape her impending problems.  Coleman’s perky breasts were now on full display for us to see and Arianny licked her lips as she began gently rubbing her hands on both them arousing Coleman’s body to make her nipples stand at attention.  “You guys ready!”  Arianny then clamps down both her thumbs and index fingers onto Jenna’s nipples and begins pinching down on them as hard as she can, the extreme pain waking the Brit from her slumber into an immediate shriek.  “Let go, let go please! You win!”  Celeste though does not care about Coleman’s whimpers only ramping up her attack twisting Jenna’s nipples like radio dials.  “I know I won and now it’s time for my spoils…. You!” 

Arianny keeps tormenting Jenna’s nipples until the tears are streaming down the Brit’s face then steps backwards, “now what did I say earlier?  Oh yea that you won’t think your breasts are better than mine after tonight!”  The American’s fist begin to smash and push Jenna’s breasts inwards making Coleman begin to sob, “yours are better, please I swear just stop!” 

To our surprise and awe, Arianny walks toward Jenna and shuts the Brit up by shoving her tongue down Coleman’s throat  passionately kissing her.  Coleman does not try to resist out of fear as the two of us are frozen in shock at the show in front of us.  Arianny then slides down Jenna’s thong leaving the Brit completely nude and exposed as Celeste takes do fingers and inserts them inside of the tied up woman.  Working her fingers in and out quickly while kissing Coleman, Arianny whips Jenna into a frenzy as the Brit’s body begins to convulse as she is unable to control it and reaches her climax sending her juices running down her legs.

Finished with Jenna, Arianny picks up Coleman’s own thong and uses it to wipe down the Brit’s legs and pussy before pulling Jenna’s mouth open and shoving the wet panties in there, “now don’t spit these out or I will ruin your snatch like I did your tits!”    Jenna is too frightened to not be compliant taking in her own flavor disgusted. 

“Well I guess it’s time you found out what a real set of tits is like now!”  The topless American took her opponent’s head and pulled it into her heaving breasts and held it in tight smothering Jenna who tried pathetically to find a way out.  “Don’t worry sweetie, I think they really enjoyed it and I know I did, as for you, I could not care less!”

Jenna finally passed out once again, panties still in her mouth breasts ruined and looking like a shell of herself tied to the bag as Arianny spun back and looked at Steve, “even though you couldn’t admit mine were better right away, I have to thank you for giving me the chance to handle that little bitch!”   And she was going to show him her gratitude as she took his hand and led Steve out of the gym for some extracurricular activities leaving me behind to clean up the mess again, but at least I had Jenna to keep me company.

Kim Cloutier vs Barbara Palvin

Barbara Palvin and Kim Cloutier were on location in beautiful Maui for a photo shoot for an upcoming magazine.  As was the case with most models, there was a certain amount of jealousy and disdain toward one another in such a competitive business.  The two women had worked together before in what could only be described as less than friendly encounters as each would try to one up the other alternating from photo to photo.  But this time felt entirely different than the others as Barbara glared angrily at Kim from the moment they got there almost as if she was going to rip the Canadian model’s head off.  Kim, on the other hand just kept looking over at Barbara and could not help but laugh and chide her fellow model,  “What’s wrong Babs wake up on the wrong side of the bed again last night….Alone?  Well I for one don’t have that such problem anymore but I guess you know that!”

Gossip was going all around the shoot that Barbara’s man had left her for Kim, but no one knew if it were true or not, but by the way the women were acting toward one another it seemed more and more evident that that was the case.  The photographer was then ready for the pairs shoot as he called both women onto the sand next to one another in what had to be an extremely awkward moment especially for Palvin.  She refused to get too close to Cloutier as she stood there pouting with her arms folded when Kim leaned in close to her and whispered in her ear, “let’s hurry this up sweet your…. I mean my man is waiting for me back at the hotel!” 

That was it, Kim’s comment  had sent Barbara over the edge and she could no longer control her emotions as she spun around to face Cloutier in an instant and before the Canadian could react smashed her right knee into Kim’s flat belly.  “OOOpphhh”  Kim was caught well off guard by the surprise attack and immediately dropped to one knee head looking downward as she grasped her belly with both hands breathing hard.  “I can’t believe you would do such a thing you cheating whore, now you are going to pay for it!”  Palvin looked like a woman on a mission as she followed up her original knee with which rocked Cloutier and stood her back straight up dizzily wobbling around. 

The daze was so severe that Kim was unprepared as Barbara reached out and grabbed Cloutier’s bikini top and gave it a few hard tugs until the fragile material ripped apart and flew off of her body and into Palvin’s hands leaving the Canadian topless.  Kim tried to cover her breasts up as she was a bit embarrassed, but when she did, Barbara fired a jab into the Canadian’s face rocking her backwards a few steps.  Palvin followed her rival step for step sending quick snap jabs at either Cloutier’s face or chest depending on which one she chose not to protect at the time.  The brunette stumbled backwards toward the ocean until her heels were splashed by the waves before she collapsed onto the beach.

Seeing her foe struggling in their scuffle, Barbara bent downward looking to taunt Kim, but the Canadian was not about to let Palvin have all the fun as she picked up a handful of sand and tossed it directly into Barbara’s face.  The Hungarian beauty coughed up some of the sand that made its way into her mouth as her hands moved up to her eyes and began rubbing them trying to get the sand out so that she could see as the grainy sand blinded her.  “Hot damn you are so stupid, you fell for the oldest trick in beach scuffle history!”  Cloutier scrambled back up to her feet as Palvin was still trying to get the sand out of her eyes and caught the unprepared younger woman off guard with a hard punt right in between her long toned legs. 

The Hungarian beauty let out a wild squeal as her knees buckled and she almost collapsed, but Cloutier was not done there  as she sent a second punt into Barbara’s crotch causing Palvin to fall forward right into Kim’s awaiting arms as the Canadian held her foe up. “Oh don’t cry Babs seeing as I stole your man and all I don’t think you will be needing this thing anymore.” 

Still holding onto Barbara, Kim grabbed both her opponent’s wrists and pinned them down behind Palvin’s back restricting her from being able to block any attack making it extremely easy for Cloutier to drive her right knee upward repeatedly crashing into Palvin’s crotch each knee making Barbara’s screams more and more ear piercing until they turned into pathetic whimpers as the  Canadian beauty was more than relentless.

By the time Kim finally stopped, Barbara had tears streaking down her face as she was begging, “please please stop I can’t take any more!”  Kim though could not care less about Barbara’s pleas, “don’t forget you started this bitch, so I’ll decide when it is over!”  She then easily lifted the ailing Hungarian up and draped Barbara up on her shoulders and carried her forward for about 50 yards before slamming Palvin smack up against a coconut tree with the small of her back first causing Barbara to wail as she then collapsed ass first onto the sand leaning up against the tree nearly unconscious.  Kim then bent downward and spread Barbara’s legs wide apart before smiling as she saw a lone coconut lying in the sand by itself and went over and picked it up.  The Canadian cocked it back behind her head before hurling it forward into Palvin’s belly taking all the air out of the Hungarian’s body.

The hard fruit did not even dent, but Barbara’s belly sure did turn bright red as she tucked both her arms around her belly sobbing in pain.  Cloutier then picked the coconut back up and placed it in both of her hands and put it up above her head with both hands before smashing it over the top of Barbara’s head knocking the Hungarian model out immediately sending her falling over side wards into the sand. 

The devious Canadian though was not yet done with pummeling her foe as she grabbed Palvin’s right and leg and pulled Barbara forward wrapping Palvin’s body around the tree turning it into a vicious “C” shape as Kim propped both her feet up against the back side of the tree for extra added leverage.  Barbara wakes up almost immediately as her ribs are being crushed by the tree causing the Hungarian to sob uncontrollably as her body is decimated finding it almost impossible to breathe.  “You messed with the wrong bitch young one!”  Cloutier has Palvin at the breaking point.

But Kim does not go quite that far as she finally lets go of Barbara’s limbs just before Palvin is broken in half, the Hungarian quickly curls up into ball looking pathetic crying into her hands.  Not ready to let Barbara go just yet, Kim shoves her foe onto her stomach before sitting atop her and grabbing onto Palvin’s bikini top and without any resistance peels it off the Hungarian’s chest.  Cloutier then stings the top around Palvin’s neck and pulls upward on it beginning to choke Barbara as she pulls her neck upward wrenching it at a sick angle making the Hungarian’s face begin to turn red as her tongue Is sticking out of her mouth and with her head pulled upward so far her perfect young breasts are now fully exposed covered in sand.  “Wow sweetie those are nice, think I’m going to give them a little try!”

`   With her left hand still on the bikini top, Kim uses her right hand to reach down and grab onto   Barbara’s right breast digging her sharp finger nails into it.  Palvin was too weak to scream and could only cry and sob even more as her body shook from all the pain it was put through.  Cloutier moved from breast to breast tormenting her rival before making it even worse for Palvin as she latched onto Barbara’s left nipple and twisted it all the while pulling it outward as far as she could ruining Palvin’s once perfect tits.  “I’ll do anything Kim just pleeeeaassseee stop!”  Barbara could only hope that her living nightmare would end soon.

Hearing Barbara’s words, Kim stopped and took her weight off of Palvin enough so that she could roll the broken Hungarian onto her back, “well I was going to keep going for much much longer, but since you are so willing to please me, here is your chance.”  Kim stood up and peeled off her own bikini bottoms and kicked them to the side of Barbara’s head before dropping to both knees straddling Palvin’s head.  Cloutier grabbed onto Barbara’s hair with both hands and forced the Hungarian’s head upward into her crotch, “now don’t be shy Babs, pleasure me better than your man does!” 

Ready for today to be over, Palvin began to lick away quickly as Cloutier bucked and swayed her hips all over her foe’s face slowly at first but picking up the pace as time went by.  After a while Kim began to moan until she reached her climax exploding all over Palvin’s face.  “now that’s a good little slut!”  Once Cloutier was completely satisfied, she stood up and walked down towards Palvin’s legs as she removed the broken model’s bottoms leaving her completely nude in the sand thoroughly embarrassed.  Then for one last measure of humiliation, Kim went and pulled a beach umbrella out of the sand before plunging downward deep inside of Barbara’s pussy as far as she could get it to go so that it would stand straight up.  “Well I would stay with you a little longer, but my man has wandering, but you already know that haha!”  Cloutier placed her bottoms back on and slowly sauntered off the beach leaving the photo crew to clean up the mess she had created that was once beautiful Barbara Palvin.   Not only did the Hungarian lose her man, and a fight, but also a large amount of her dignity.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2014, 06:10:41 AM »
Summer Glau vs Troian Bellisario

Tempers were known to flare on movie sets from time to time, but most of the time it would end up being nothing more than a few verbal barbs back and forth, but there are those times when things get out of hand and this story is one of those instances.

Troian Bellisario and Summer Glau were weeks into filming a ballet movie together and it was quite evident that the two were not very fond of one another and over time their hatred for one another only grew.  Summer had never gotten over the fact that she was only the second lead behind Troian while Bellisario could not stand Glau’s tardiness and nonchalant.

Things finally reached their boiling point on a Saturday afternoon when there was no shooting going on and the two were set to rehearse a ballet scene together.  Troian arrived on time to the studio in her peach colored low cut outfit and immediately headed to the ballet bar against the wall to stretch out.

Hour after hour passed and Summer had still not arrived making Troian more and more frustrated and she began to call Summer and received no answer.  Then, just as Bellisario was about to leave, Glau came strolling in unapologetically three hours late and went straight over to a corner of the room and sat down in a chair and began texting completely ignoring Troian and practice completely.  Cocking her feet back in her black unitard and white leggings.

Now Troian was steaming mad and could not take any more of Summer’s attitude, “excuse me, but I have been waiting here all day for you are you ready to actually rehearse?”  Glau completely ignored Bellisario’s question angering her cast mate even more and pushed Troian over the edge and walked over to Summer and swatted Glau’s phone out of her hand and knocked it up against the wall breaking in.  “Now get your ass up and let’s do this, I don’t have all day!”

Bellisario then began to storm off back towards the floor, when all of a sudden she felt a pair of hands entangle in her hair, and before she could turn around or pull them out, Troian was forcefully yanked downward until she slammed down hard back first onto the ground.  Troian was rolling around the ground holding the small of her back as Summer stood above her, “you know what bitch, I’ve had far enough of you, this ends today!”

Troian was frightened by Summer’s exclamation and began to frantically scurry onto all fours and briskly crawl out of the studio.  But she was not going to get very far as Glau chased her down with ease and gave Troian a hard punt to her unprotected gut which immediately dropped Troian flat on her belly gasping for breath.  “There is no escaping this beating, I’ve been waiting for this day since the first time I met you.”  Glau then sauntered over and locked the door to the studio so the two could not be disturbed.

While Summer was doing so, Troian was slowly beginning to get back to her feet, but she was quickly greeted with a swift kick to her gut doubling Bellisario over as her hair went everywhere.  Glau then pulled on Bellisario’s hair and forced her foe’s head between her legs and began to tightly squeeze her well trained thighs together crushing Troian’s head.  Bellisario scratched at Glau’s thighs trying to free her head from Summer’s vice which was sapping her of all her energy.

“Quit it you scrawny bitch, you are going to ruin my leggings!”  Summer mocked and taunted Troian who was struggling to catch her breathe when suddenly Glau dropped down to both of her knees slamming Troian’s face into the ground making her foe squeal as she was barely conscious lying on her belly.

Summer could feel that Troian was extremely vulnerable and decided to have a little fun with her before truly hurting her more.  She slid her body down Bellisario’s and took a seat in the center of Troian’s back and grabbed the ruffles from Troian’s outfit and pulled it up high to expose Bellisario’s panties.  “Damn you have such a flat ass, but I really should not be surprised just look how boney you are!”  Glau then grabbed onto the elastic of Bellisario’s panties and began pulling the light under garment toward her making Troain shriek in pain as her own panties were being wedged inside of her.  “Oh come down, it can’t hurt that bad!”  Summer was relishing every moment over torment she was bringing to Troian as she added a bit more pain and embarrassment to her co-star’s day as she continued to pull up on her panties with her left hand and began using her open right hand to spank Bellisario’s now exposed butt cheeks over and over alternating from one to the other.

Troian was screaming loudly as the spanks stung her backside as it turned a deeper and darker shade of red after each shot.  The troubled actress then began swinging her legs backwards after Summer, but this turned out to be a terrible decision as Glau was able to catch both of her rivals legs underneath each of her arm pits, “now let’s see how flexible you really are!”  Glau arched backwards taking Troian’s legs along with her making Bellisario scream even louder and in a higher pitch as she was bent inside out with her legs over her head nearly touching the ground making her back ache like crazy.  Summer was grinning, “not bad, but I bet we can do a little better than this!”

Summer bent her body back even further until she had Troian’s feet touching the ground well above her head as the woman in peril was slapping her hands into the ground and pulling on her own hair with tears developing in her eyes begging, “please please let me go!” 

Glau did finally let her rival go as she stood up still straddling Troian whose body immediately unfolded as she collapsed flat on her belly.  But Summer was not done with her rival as she jumped up off her feet and kicked her legs out forward away from her body so she would land ass first on Troian’s back dropping down all her weight on the thin actress.  Bellisario let out a quick squeal and started to wheeze as her air was pushed out of her body on impact.  Summer could feel Troian’s body weakening more and more as the fight was going as she slid her body upward toward Bellisario’s head until she was sitting just below her shoulder blades.  Then, grabbing Troian by the hair to lift the tearful women’s head up, Summer slipped her left leg under Bellisario’s neck and inter locked her left ankle with her right trapping Troian in a figure four headlock.

Troian had a real sense of panic fogging up her brain as Summer tightened up her hold trying to cut off Bellisario’s air by crushing it between her powerful well trained legs.  Then things quickly got worse for Troian as Summer located and snatched both of her foe’s wrists and rolled over into a seated position above Bellisario’s head with the trapped woman now lying on her back, “this view works so much better for me, I want to see you suffer!”

Summer pulled Troian’s arms upwards as hard as she can stretching them out while at the same time ramping up her could not even plead at the moment with the inability to breathe which was at the same time turning her pale face red.  Glau could sense her opponent fading quickly, but did not want her to go out so soon, so she took a bit of pressure off Bellisario’s neck as she stretched out her own body using her flexibility to lean forward while releasing Troian’s wrists.  The ailing actress did not know what Summer was plotting, but she found out exactly what Glau had in mind when Summer balled up her right fist and started to pound it repeatedly into Troian’s belly over and over again with each shot making Troian cough as her body shook up and down from the blows while her entire body started to glisten from the sweat.  After a dozen or so blows, Troian was able to cover up her belly, but this did not deter Summer from continuing to attack her rival as she moved her attention slightly upward, “that’s quite a low cut top for a woman with nothing underneath!”  Glau than grabbed onto the sleeves of Bellisario’s dress and pull them off her shoulders and the small upper half of Troian’s dress came rolling down to her hips leaving her small breasts exposed.

The ashamed beaten woman tried to cover up her breasts, but Summer was not going for that as she gave Troian another hard shots to the belly to instinctively make Troian’s arms go back down to it immediately, and like a viper, Summer was ready to strike on her next set of targets as her middle and index fingers from each of her hands pinched down hard on Bellisario’s nipples simultaneously making Troian let out a weak whimper.

When Summer amplified the pain by twisting Troian’s nipples in a circular fashion, the downed woman was screaming as loud as she could from inside of Summer’s leg scissors with her legs kicking up and down as she had no way of escape.  Bellisario’s hands moved up and grabbed Glau’s as she tried to pry them off of her breasts, but in her weakened state did not have the strength to pull them off of her.  With her fingers now punishing Troian’s breasts, Summer was ready to ramp her choke back up to full power.   

Troian knew she was done, and almost welcomed it knowing that the pain would at least come to an end as she tilted her head back as far as she could to look at Summer who was still all smiles as she had remained since the beginning of their exchange.  Glau’s grin got wider and wider as she saw Bellisario’s arms beginning to go limp as they fell to her sides and the beaten woman’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as she passed out completely.  “Just as I thought, you are just a weak nobody succumbing with ease to the far superior woman!”  Summer then finally released Troian’s head from her vice and watched as the back of Bellisario’s head hit the ground lifelessly. 

Summer had completely decimated her rival, but that still was not enough to satisfy her as she wanted to humiliate Troian as well and make damn sure that Bellisario would not be showing back on set and she could have the position she coveted so much.  The first thing she decided to do was strip her sleeping enemy of her the rest of her outfit as well as her pink panties until Troian was completely nude.  As she thought about what she wanted to do next, Summer’s eyes glanced across the room until they saw Troian’s favorite aerial ropes.  She then took Troian by the ankle and drug her just under them.  Giving the center of the ropes a tug to lower it down, Summer wrapped it around Troian’s waist before extending each end of the rope outward and using them to tie Bellisario’s ankles up and tightened the rope as much as she could to force Troian’s long legs to be spread out as far as she could get them before sending Bellisario up off the ground a few feet with her hair falling below her as her arms dangled next to it.  (See picture below for visual tool.)

With her rival now completely trapped, Summer decided it was time to wake Troian back up with a few gentle slaps across the face.  It took Bellisario a moment to her predicament, but when she did she immediately began screaming for help, but there was no one anywhere around to come and stop her torment.  Troian tried to scratch and claw Summer away from her, but that was nothing Bellisario’s own outfit could not put to a halt as Glau used it to bind Troian’s arms together at the wrists.  “I own your scrawny little ass now bitch!”  Glau then grabbed the back of Bellisario’s head and pulled her rival in close and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Going over to her bag, Summer picked it up and brought over to where Troian was hanging helplessly and used her lipstick to write “loser across Troian’s belly.  Glau then pulled out her phone and stood next to Bellisario and snapped a picture of her standing next to the hanging woman whose face was covered in tears before taking off leaving Troian to be taken down eventually when someone came and found her.  It goes without saying Troian would not be going to work again.