News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

One Sided Celebrity fight stories!

• 343 Replies

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: One Sided Celebrity fight stories!
« Reply #300 on: January 22, 2018, 12:18:25 AM »
Booo. Very upset with the Olivia Holt victory. Was hoping for Lily to beat and humiliate her on the middle of the ring. At least I got another favorite Rachel Bilson knocked out in the middle of the ring.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #301 on: January 22, 2018, 12:46:28 AM »
Sorry Maizenblue! I'm sure Olivia's next match won't end as well for her :D

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #302 on: January 25, 2018, 06:58:53 PM »
Sooo god. Loved the stories as always, Xtra. And Sophia and Mila action!! Yum!!! Thanks Xtra!!

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #303 on: February 03, 2018, 07:34:33 PM »
Ariana Grande vs. Camila Cabello: Spanking Match

After both girls suffered a humiliating loss together after teaming up in a handicap match against Becky G, naturally both pint-sized divas blamed each other for the nightmare result that would follow. So to settle the feud they both agreed to a standard pinfall or submission match with one caveat: to add further insult to injury, the winner got to spank the loser.

While not necessarily a one-sided bout, the action for the most part was still pretty lop-sided. Camila had been riding high from scoring her first #1 hit on the music charts but was still fuming over her less than stellar success in the ring and she came out with a definite chip on her shoulder. Ariana meanwhile...well...it was more of the same for her. She looked great in her ultra skimpy, cheerleader-esqe attire but for all the effort she always put on her looks, it never did much for her in-ring abilities. Tonight was no different for the career loser as whatever offensive attack she momentarily accomplished was quickly snuffed out and overcome by Camila's superior feistiness and motivation. And now here Grande was yet again, doubled over in pain from a kick to her bare stomach, before Camilla grabbed her luscious locks and drove her down to the mat on her stomach for a basic yet effective Facebuster slam. Laid out and only emitting a weak moan, Grande was easy pickings for Camila to flip over, reach down and hook one of her legs high in the air for the pinfall victory. While yanking her leg way back, Cabello eyed Ariana's wide open crotch, her tiny black skirt offering no modesty at all with her one leg high in the air and saw a minuscule black thong peeking out to the world, as the victorious star was eager to get the humiliating post-match punishment of her former-partner now defeated foe.

The count reached 3 and Camilla arose in pride parading around the ring soaking in the rush of victory and feeling good about not only proving to everyone that Ariana was the clear weak link between the two, but finally getting an all-too-rare check in the W column. As Cabello celebrated, Ariana began to regain herself and she had a nasty little trick up her sleeve. Sneaking up behind Camila, Grande reached around her back and revealed a black square object preparing to connect with a devious blow to Cabello's head as soon as she turned around. Apparently she was Ariana's insurance policy if she lost the actual match as the whole time she had the blunt object taped to her upper back hiding behind her hair. Cabello turned around only to see Ariana swing the weapon right at her but Camila swiftly dodged out of the way and led Grande's swinging forward body right to her outstretched knee connecting to Ariana's belly.

It all came together so beautifully. In true karmic justice, Ariana ended up exactly where she belonged from the knee to the gut: over Camila's knee, her weapon now dropped down to the mat and knocked out of her reach, with her booty sticking straight up for the spanking she now so deserved. Camila easily held the squirming and pleading creampuff over her knee, Ariana's whimpering of her lips and kicking of her legs doing nothing but make the situation more mortifying for herself, and that was even before Cabello would savagely reach down and rip off both her tight black top and her ultra short black skirt exposing the pleading signer in a black lace bra and of course a black string thong wedged so far between her tiny egg-like buttcheeks that she might as well have been no underwear on at all. Raising her hand high in the air, Cabello whipped her plan down upon the jiggling right cheek of Grande leaving a defined red handprint, the first of many more to follow, on her tight yet perky bum. Ariana bucked and squealed but was firmly held down by the gleeful Camila to excited to get this punishment really rolling. And did she ever as Ariana would get a spanking for the ages; Cabello's hand making sure to mark every inch of both cheeks until her entire ass was crimson red and Grande's pretty eyes flowed with more and more tears; the definition of some good old-fashioned comeuppance for a cheating brat.

After what seemed like a hundred spanks, Camila's palmed began to sting and by that point she had already broken poor Ariana who was now just a slobbering mess over her knee. But Cabello still wasn't done! Forcing her victim off her knee and down on all fours, Camila actually took a seat on Grande's back and began riding her like a pony ordering her with more spanks to her sticking out booty (with her other hand of course) and a still weeping Ariana was forced to parade her around the canvas and even out of the ring and back up the entrance ramp. Ariana would pathetically give up about halfway as she collapsed to her face on the cold and unforgiving surface of the ramp leaving Camilla no choice but to walk the rest of the way out leaving Grande displayed and flattened for all the other wrestlers to walk over.

Yvonne Strahovski vs. Katrina Bowden: I Quit Match

Right from the start, this was a straight-up slaughter. One watching was only left to wonder what exactly Katrina Bowden was possibly thinking in agreeing to this contest. Suffice to say, the actual match didn't last long at all. Within minutes, Yvonne was able to almost effortlessly break down Bowden until a torture rack was more than enough to send the leggy jobber to a shrieking fit screaming in surrender. While she had just won the match basically on autopilot, Yvonne was not happy at all. She was not happy about having her time wasted, if she was stepping into the squared circle you best believe she wanted a legitimate fight, and this was definitely not that. This was a joke match and, unfortunately for Katrina, Yvonne wanted to make sure her time was never wasted again and she was about to make an example out of poor Bowden.

After the finishing bell rang, Yvonne kept the torture rack locked in a while longer but suddenly drove Katrina down over her out-stretched knee for a spine-snapping backbreaker that looked less than a move in a female wrestling match and more like a sensational kill shot in Mortal Kombat. It was clear that Katrina was already done for, barely conscious and unable to even speak with just being bent backward in such a vicious way, but Yvonne wasn't finished. Cocking her elbow and driving it down to Bowden's upturned and stretch out belly to wake her up a little bit before she blacked out, Yvvone hoisted up Katrina like a rag doll flipping her upside down over her shoulders and grabbing both her mile-long legs locking in a humiliating muscle buster. It was such a visually spectacular move and Katrina looked especially helpless while trapped in it; her lanky body all folded up and displayed high in the air for everyone to get a great look at Yvonne's sheer destruction. Strahovski was like a twisted child abusing her play dolls, but she had no sympathy for her demolished victim. As far as she was concerned, the ring was a serious place. And if you stepped in there against her, you'd better be ready to brawl. Katrina was ready to slap and tickle her way through a Pillow Fight Match, but not at all in a slugfest against the likes of Yvonne.

Strahovski was still pissed off, but she was glad to see the crowd taking much delight in seeing a classic squashing. After parading her prey around all sides of the ring, she stopped in the center and suddenly dropped the folded-in-half Katrina down to the canvas on the back of her head and neck for one of the most brutal and almost gory muscle-buster bodyslams anybody had ever seen. Bowden's weak and feeble body crashed to the mat with such force that she was practically turned inside out. Yvonne executed the savage slam with perfection and instantly knocking Katrina out of consciousness and into some far off dream state. Strahovski kept Katrina's body folded up after the slam and actually proceeded to twist and tangle her into a human pretzel right in the middle of the ring with her feet and ankles hooked up and behind her shoulders. Having Katrina all knotted up and completely obliterated, Yvonne rose to her feet like the pillar of feminine strength she was and placed a foot right over her opponent's zonked out face. Yvonne had sent her message loud and clear. You can best believe that Bowden, once she came back to earth and figured out how to untie herself from her shameful body position she'd just been posed on it, will never even want to be in the same building as Yvonne again and especially never in the same ring!

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #304 on: February 04, 2018, 04:34:44 AM »
need more of these I quit matches specially with Yvonne,great work

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #305 on: February 09, 2018, 03:18:28 PM »
In the 90s...

{alt}

Winona Ryder, 25  VS Lena Olin, 42

Lena rolls her eyes as Winona lectures her aloof on acting and film-making.

"You might wanna listen and learn something," continues Winona," I guess swedish film isn't near as advanced as we are in
 Hollywood!"

"Oh, please, shut up," growls Lena, tightly grabbing Winona's slim upper arm.

"Hey, that hurts," wails Winona as she feels Lena's hard grip squashing her soft muscles with Lena's forearm thicker than her
upper arm.

"No sports, huh," giggles Lena while forcing Winona into a small meeting room, "Puny waifs like you should better shut up!"

SLAP! Winona smacks her hand over Lena's face. Lena lets Winona's arm go and SLAP! hits back. Winona staggers out of control
and lands onto a sofa.

"Are you crazy?" yelps Winona scrambling to her feet.

"Asks the waif who hit first," giggles Lena and pushes Winona back onto the sofa by her small shoulders before flexing her right
bicep, "I would back down if I were you, wimp!"

Winona cries out and throws herself onto Lena, her petite frame trembling as she greedily locks her bony fingers around Lena firm
but even slightly smaller tits. Lena whinces, surprised by Winona's hard grip and squashes Winona's soft bi- and triceps inside
her own grip. Winona moans but grits her teeth as she claws her fingers into her taller opponents titflesh. Lena wails out in
pain but clearly had enough as she rams her fists into Winona's upper arms while her right knee rams up into her slim opponents
midsection. Winona lets go and crumbles at Lena's feet.

"You will suffer for this," growls Lena, claws Winona's short raven hair and rams the frail actresses head into the soft armrest
of the sofa.

Winona quakes out, while not visibly injured she sprawls out stunned onto the wooden floor. Lena sits down behind Winona's head,
pushes her feet against Winona's shoulders while grabbing Winona's wrists - dragging Winona's slim girlish arms towards her while
pushing her shoulders away. Winona yells out as her shoulders burn, kicking her slender legs into the air wildly.

"Now scream for me, puny waif," growls Lena and twists Winona's arms while dragging on them.

Winona scremas out loud while Lena keeps the hold for a few seconds before straddling Winona's chest. Lena locks Winona's soft
upper arms under her knees rocking back and forth. Winona moans out, her small fists trembling but her soft little biceps are
squashed fast under the pressure of Lena's weight.

"Fight me," giggles Lena and pinches Winona's nose.

"Let me go," wails Winona pitiously, her petite frame twitching.

Every time Winona flexes her slim arms Lena puts her full weight onto her knees. Winona moans, feeling her soft biceps squirm
shortly before getting squashed flat against her upper arm bones. As Winona starts bucking Lena rams her right fist into Winona's
soft belly.

"Submit now and I won't hurt you.....more," giggles Lena bouncing on Winona's chest.

"You will let me go now," wails Winona with trembling voice squirming helpless under her taller and stronger opponent.

"Think again," giggles Lena, grabs Winona's head with both hands and wraps her thick, muscled thighs around Winona's neck.

Winona wheezes, fighting for air while hammering her small fists into Lena's hard quads.

"Don't hurt youself there," laughs Lena and applies a figure 4 necklock.

Winona gurgles, useless tugging at Lena's hard legs and bulging calve. Lena increases the pressure in short bursts, enjoying the
cute little yelps of her frail opponent while brushing her own nipples aroused. Winona squirms humilated as she sees through blurry
eyes that Lena arouses herself by seeing her mastered body.

Lena traps Winona's wrists and pins them behind her head with one hand, with her other hand Lena lifts her skirt and moves up.

"Nooooooo...." wails Winona as Lena releases the scissor but sees that Lena moves her moist pussy toward her face.

"You will be a hot little waif or I will break your wrists!" growls Lena and starts rubbing her pussy back and forth over Winona's
face.

Winona squirms but submits as Lena has her wrists inside a burning vicelike hold. Lena reaches back with one hand and starts
rubbing Winona's pussy. Lena moans as she is closing to orgasm, her fingernails scratching the insides of Winona's tight canal,
making Winona's hip jump. Winona squeals humilated as Lena abuses her and is unable to control herself as her pussy throbs harder
and harder.

With a huge moan Lena lets go, squirting all over Winona's face while her powerful arms flex bending Winona's bony wrists painfully.
Winona gurgles, fighting for air as her face is creamed before starting to orgasm with cute little jelps herself. As Lena's orgasm
subsides she lets go Winona pussy.

"Noooo, please," yelps Winona unsatisfied, trying to reach for her own pussy to rub herself.

Lena grins fiendish, bends Winona's slim flabby arms behind the small of her back. holding Winona's trembling twisted arms in one
hand Lena rips Winona's shirt with the other only to use the remains of Winona's shirt to bondage Winona's arms tightly inside her
back. Winona wails and squirms helpless, her big juicy boobs bouncing. Lena rolls Winona to her side and ties Winona's ankles to
her wrists. Winona squirms helpless, the flab on her upper arms and thighs jiggling and even while her spine is bent the wrong way
her boobs still bounce juicily.

"What a cute little package," giggles Lena as she watches her slightly twitching bondaged and stripped opponent on the floor,
"And fyi: this room is used in a few minutes for a panel called 'Erotic movies: A chance for Hollywood?'. They may get some
 inspiration from you naked and tied up form..."

As Lena leaves laughing Winona wails for mery and begging for release, her slim arms and legs useless stretching her shirt that
tied her helpless....
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #306 on: June 05, 2018, 11:45:51 PM »
So this is a story I've been working on for a quite a while! I've gotten a ton of requests for more Lily Collins squash stories throughout my time on here and I've wanted to get to so many but keep finding other newer matchups to try (also without writing full length matches like I normally do for Collins.) So here's one big story of Silly Lily getting in her usual wacky hijinks which of course backfire for her!

(Note: This story contains some harder sexual scenes and, in general, is more raunchy than what I normally write. So if you're not into things such as some wet n messy food humiliation, anal play or bondage and ownership I apologize and hope it's not too off-putting! I don't usually explore these themes as much in my other stories but figured I'd go a little all out with this one. And of course this story is obviously fiction with no truth to it at all! Like everything else here it's just a mere fantasy :)

Ariana Grande vs. Lily Collins

Ariana plopped herself down on the living room sofa in her 5 star suite exhausted but fully enjoying the luxurious life! She was in town for a big awards ceremony the next night and figured she'd get some much needed rest and relaxation as those kinds of nights for a pop superstar were quite hard to come by. Sprawled out in her tight black belly shirt and matching short shorts, she was tagging and instagraming away on her phone when suddenly she heard the front door jangling open. Grande jumped up to her little feet on high alert, scared it was a devious intruder, until guess who waltzes in: none other than her arch rival Lily Collins! Hollywood's most infamous creampuff was fittingly dressed in a very skimpy and dainty white dress that stopped just below her perky booty showing off her skinny legs and petite frame exquisitely! Even though Lily was technically taller and significantly older than the pint-sized Ariana, their catfighting feud had gone the completely other direction to the point where it wasn't even much of a rivalry! Grande had completely humiliated Collins every time they squared off against each other in Bra & Panties Matches, Spanking Matches, and Pillow Fight Matches. They were both considered the two weakest celebrities in the catfighting world, but even Ariana proved she could wipe the floor with the hapless Lily who has had by far the most pathetic wrestling career ever without a single victory to her name!

So you can imagine Lily's reaction as she walks in the suite with her nose held high and her arms filled with all her luggage until she sees a gleaming Grande standing right in front of her! Lily's face contorted and became bright red at the sight of Ariana, this little twerp who constantly made her into somehow more of a laughing stock than she already was, and Collins instantly began throwing a classic temper tantrum.

"Excuse me! You little bite-sized wannabe whore! This is MY room! Who let you in here?!" Collins squealed but was only met with giggles from the very amused Ariana which made Lily's face even more red!

"Hey Lil' Lily!" Grande retorted back with supreme snideness. "Long time no spank...I mean...no time no see! While I always appreciate you gracing me with your bratty...I mean...beautiful presence, this is not your suite at all but in fact MY suite! I was here first, the paperwork has my name on it and you don't even have a door card you just walked in here rude and clueless as always! So how about you get your little behind outta here before I smack it around again like every other time!" Ariana declared with pride while it looked like poor Lily was about to explode into either anger or tears or both! For how pathetic Ariana's catfighting career had been, she knew that Lily was the one other weakling that she could somehow actually intimidate and she was doing just that again!

Lily was fuming but she had to make a choice: does she just accept defeat and walk out in shame or does she finally be aggressive and make a stand?? Filled with pent up rage, Collins marched right up to Ariana and reared her hand back going for a basic and heavily telegraphed faceslap. It was a total swing and a miss for Collins as not only did Ariana easily duck underneath the slap attempt but she responded with her own backhanded bitch slap right to Lily's cheek that whipped the wimpy Collins around knocking her to the ground on her knees messaging her cheek in pain.

"God, you're so pathetic!" Ariana said as she looked down at the already whimpering Lily and eyed her booty sticking out a little underneath the bottom of her tiny dress. Grande bent down to flip the dress up exposing Lily's perky bubble butt with just a minuscule white string thong wedgied deep up her crack. The feisty diva grabbed the thong and yanked it way up giving Lily a painful wedgie actually tugging the poor loser back to her feet! With one hand yanking the wedgie up high, Ariana used her other free hand to drive her main point home.

"Now bitch...{SPANK}... get...{SPANK}...out...{SPANK}...of...{SPANK}...MY...{SPANK}...suite...{SPANK}....and...{SPANK}...stay...{SPANK}...OUT!"

Ariana literally spanked Lily all the way to the door of the suite and after the final spank to the crying brat, she actually kicked poor Collins to the hallway ground in shame! As if that wasn't enough, Ariana then reopened the door for a second just to toss all of Lily's luggage right on top of her! It was a comical scene as Lily's skinny arms and legs poked out from underneath the pile of her own luggage. Ariana went back to relaxing in triumph over having yet again dominated and spanked Lil Lily while Collins angrily huffed and puffed back to the downstairs lobby with all her luggage as she wiped the tears from her eyes and rubbed her beet red ass; the typical aftermath of yet another L for Lily.

Collins got down to the lobby but remained enraged. She had to get back at Ariana, none of this was fair! She was tired of being owned by the only other girl in celebrity catfighting she probably even had the slimmest of chances against in a fight! As she plotted ways to get revenge, she heard a phone call behind the room service's desk and it turned out be Ariana ordering some late night desserts for herself up in the suite! A devious smirk stretched across Lily's face as, thinking quickly, she managed to scurry over to the employee taking the call, confirmed it was Ariana placing the order, and somehow worked her magic into saying that she would deliver the food up to Grande's room! Lily even said that Ariana would LOVE to see me as a surprise since we're such good friends!

So Lily got the trey of food, Grande ordered a whole bunch of tasty desserts such as ice cream, chocolate fudge, some whipped cream and even some banana's presumably to make herself a deck-out banana split sundae, and she put her luggage underneath the top trey so that it was hidden underneath the blanket over the cart and she wheeled the foot up to Ariana's room. Lily was in such delight as this was finally her chance to get some payback on that bitch Grande! She would knock on the door, wait for Ariana to answer stupidly thinking it was her room service and Lily would ram the cart right into her and finally take back what was HER suite and finally teach that try-hard pop diva a lesson once and for all! It was such the perfect and genius plan Lily thought; basking in the glory of her own brilliance as she got up to the door cheerfully knocking and using her best acting abilities to cheerfully say "Ms. Grande! Room service!"

Lily quietly giggled as she prepared for the ditzy Ariana to open the door so she can ram the food cart right into her tiny tormenter! Not only did her seemingly brilliant acting abilities fail her as she was very unconvincing as the supposed room service lady because she was too busy snickering in anticipation, silly Lily also forget one very small but equally important detail; such a simple loophole in her perfect plan! Ariana put her eye to the peephole of her door finding the voice on the other end sounding oddly familiar and couldn't believe that Lily was back looking for a second helping of humiliation! Grande was at first outraged but then took a breath and came up with a wonderful idea in the moment as stupid Lily waiting impatiently outside the door. If Ariana can trap the pathetic cupcake in the room with her, she'll be able to dominate and play with her little loser the entire night! Instead of shaming her out, I must trap her in! Grande's anger transformed into glee as she purposely took her time in slowly turning the doorknob and, just as she whipped the door open, the petite diva swung herself hidden behind the door! Of course Lily took the bait as she ran into the suite hoping to run over Ariana but instead coming up empty!

The confused Lily ran into the middle of the living room with the food cart and stropped to look around with wide eyes only to then here the door closing and locking behind her! She turned out and saw a devilishly smiling Ariana practically licking her chops at the prey before her. "Well, well, well! So Lil Lily, since you wanna get inside MY room so much, how about you stay here with me the whole night and we can...I'm sorry wait let me rephrase that...I can have some fun! With you!" Grande said as she pointed her finger at the pathetically scared Collins who of course instantly regretted her revenge plot now that she was trapped inside the room with the girl that's repeatedly humiliated her including just minutes ago once again! Lily had to think fast as Ariana suddenly made a beeline for her but of course Collins froze like a deer in the headlights; in other words her natural state inside a wrestling ring. Grande jumped up and connected with a knee blow right into Lily's soft and yielding belly bending her over in pain. Not missing a beat, Ariana grabbed Lily's locks with one hand while using the other to deliver a stinging backhanded slap that clapped throughout the entire apartment! Collins let out a whimper as the force from the slap spun her around so that she now laying bend over the food cart in the middle of the living room.

With Lily's already previously spanked booty again staring back at her with Collins bent over massaging her face in pain and whimpering, Ariana waltzed over and effortlessly locked both of Lily's dainty wrists behind her back trapping her bent over while with the other hand hiked up her skimpy dress all the way up her back unveiling Lily's adorable and perky little egg asscheeks sticking straight out in just that ultra revealing white string thong wedgied so deep up her crack the garment was hard to see. The look on Lily's face was priceless as she looked back over her shoulder with tears already starting to stream down her face, pathetically begging and squealing "Pleassseee nooooo, not again!" but Ariana paid no mind as she reared her hand back and sent it slapping down on Lily's giggling cheek for the first of what was to be a far more ruthless spanking than the warning smacks she received before! Grande held Lily bent over the food cart as she made the first spanking she previously gave Lily out of her apartment look like a love tap as this was a full-on assault as all poor Lily could do was kick her skinny legs and wail in pain sobbing like a literal baby as Ariana tanned her booty beet red with seemingly endless spanks taking great joy in turning Lily's milky white skin dark red and making her cheeks jiggle like jello! Punishing this wimp never gets old, Ariana thought.

After pounding the caboose of Collins over and over, having as much fun as she had all the times previously she spanked Lil Lily, those tiny jiggling jello asscheeks gave Grande a great idea where to take the humiliation next. Ariana halted the spanking but kept Lily bent over the food cart with her hands held behind her back and with her free spanking hand she began unveiling the trays of sweets she had ordered for herself. A big bowl of vanilla ice cream, a separate bowl full of hot fudge, some freshly whipped cream, some cherry and even a full-sized banana! Collins continued crying but was now weeping from both pain and horror as she now had a scary idea where this was going next.

"Since you're such a weak little cupcake as a fighter, you can be my literal dessert for tonight!" Ariana beamed in delight! Lily had no idea what that exactly meant but didn't have time to think when suddenly Ariana grabbed the ultra thin waistband of her white thong and yanked it brutally up for an agonizing wedgie as the garment penetrated even deeper into Lily's aching womanhood and her ultra tight butthole! Grande continued yanking the thong further and further up her back while expertly knotting both of Lily's wrists behind her back so now she could use both her hands again and Lily was effectively wedgie-hogtied bent over the cart! Ariana didn't stop there though keeping on tugging the thong until she was about to put it over Lily's weeping face for an atomic thong wedgie except just before she did, Grande grabbed the hot fudge and poured it over Lily's face! Lily's squealed in mortification at her beautiful features being smothered in fudge before Ariana somehow managed to tug the thong a little bit further without the garment ripping so that it went over her face for the atomic wedgie! Bent over, in bondage with her own thong and with hot fudge covered her face, it was only about to get so much worse for Lily the Loser.

"Let's get this slutty little dress off you!" Ariana quipped as she tore the white dress to shreds off the body of Collins who still remained helplessly trapped and knotted with the fudge covering her sobbing face! Grande then ripped off her bra revealing Lily's perky breasts poking out underneath her bent over frame and Ariana eyed the giant bowl of ice cream. Scooping some up in her hands, she plopped the cold dessert right on Lily's boobs and started spreading the cream all over making Lily's nipples erect from how cold it was! Collins would only squeal even higher-pitched in torture as she felt the ice cold foodstuff spread over her bosoms and Ariana even began teasingly playing with her rock hard nipples; sensually rubbing them and making Lily moan in shameful pleasure from the nipple play to the point where they almost started actually pulsating. After a few moments of that, Ariana figured that Lily's red hot ass could probably use some cooling down as well so she took another scoop of the ice cream and spread it over Lily's marked and slapped red asscheeks! Occasionally she'd deliver some more crisp slaps to Lily's caboose, with the thong wedgied so far up it was threatening to split poor Lily in half right down the middlet, enjoying the sound of her additional yelps with the hot fudge still cascaded over her thong covered face. Eyeing the can of whipped cream, Grande snatched it and began spraying the fluffy substance all over Lily's body and even rubbing it deep in her hair!

After the hot fudge, the ice cream and then shoving some cherries in Lily's mouth effectively gagging her even more than the thong wedgie already did, Ariana saved the best for last. She grabbed the banana and walked around behind Collins who, almost mercifully, was finally given a break when her thong finally snapped ending the brutally painful wedgie and bondage but Ariana didn't miss a beat once again using a hand to keep Lily's previously knotted up wrists still held behind her back, as Grande used her other hand to spread Lily's much abused asscheeks and slowly and sensually work the peeled banana up until Lily's pinpoint tight bootyhole! Ariana took her time in gently pushing the phallically-shaped fruit up against and slowly into her ultra tight anus lips before it finally gave way to the smooth invading object as Ariana stuffed it almost all the way up Lily's caboose until only about a quarter of it stuck out in-between her cheeks! And throughout the whole time Collins moaned and panted in both supreme humiliation and extreme arousal at the foreign feeling of being impaled up the butt by a piece of fruit by her arch nemesis!

Ariana finally stepped back to admire her masterpiece: she had successfully transformed the figurative creampuff Lily Collins into a literal dessert snack! Her face covered in hot fudge, ice cream spread on her boobs and beet red ass, dosed in whipped cream, cherries jammed in her mouth and slightly oozing out of her gullet and of course the banana stuffed up her bootyhole! Grande grabbed her phone and decided to document the achievement taking plenty of pictures from each angle of Lily's ultra messy degradation while still holding her bent over the now coated food cart. After taking plenty of pictures and making sure to save each one, Ariana was ready to take her next phase of domination into effect. Hoisting the begging and still aroused Lily up over her shoulder, still covered in food and with the banana plugged up her butt, Ariana declared "Now, now Lil Lily! We can't have you such a mess for the rest of this evening! And since there's still plenty more do to, how about we go get you cleaned up in the bathroom shall we?!" Grande jokingly asked as she walked over to the bathroom carrying the whimpering Collins over her shoulder who was in pure freight not even being able to imagine would horrors could possibly be coming next. Lily had already given up even remotely attempting to fight back at this point as she pathetically just let Ariana walk her to the bathroom.

"Time to clean you up, you messy cupcake!" Ariana beamed with sheer delight as she stepped in the bathroom heading for the shower. Grande turned the shower faucet on but just before she got in she expertly undressed herself down to her black bra and panties while stilling keeping hold of the pathetic Lily and, remembering the banana still plugged up her bootyhole, Ariana put her knee up on the bathtub wall, again threw Collins over on her tummy with her still beet red and cream covered butt sticking up and she reached inside Lily's buttcrack to retrieve the banana and sensually and playfully motioned it and out of Lily's puckering anal lips before pulling it all the way out and tossing it aside; all the while Collins let out shameful moans of perverse pleasure at the feeling of the fruit penetrating her!

Now it was bath time! Ariana proceeded to keep Lily in her arms like a child and actually wiped and clean off her entire body in the shower; expertly using the shower head to get all over Lily while avoiding making herself get to wet. She scrubbed her entire body, from washing her messy hair with shampoo and conditioner to spreading the soap all over Lily's perky breasts and previously fondled nipples and of course washing down her skinny legs and even slipping a soapy finger in that butthole of hers washing out the banana fragrance left up there! As Ariana continued giving her playtoy a bath, Lily was wondering how could this night possibly get any worse and in desperation eyed a scrubby brush hanging on the wall within arms reach and snatched it!

"I hate you, Ariana! Go fuck yours...!" Lily shouted as she whipped the brush hoping to connect to Grande's noggin but of course this was easily blocked by Ariana who not only countered the strike but just snatched the brush right out of Lily's hand! Collins was horrified because not only did that not work at all, but as punishment Ariana grabbed a bar of soap from the edge of the tub in a flash and shoved it in Lily's mouth! Like how a parent would treat a bratty child after cursing, Grande again tossed the squealing and soap-gagged Collins over her knee in the middle of the shower and began spanking her again with the scrubby brush! Collins again could only windmill her legs in the air splashing water everywhere as got tanned with the brush; her predictably helpless pleas now muffled by the bar of soap in her mouth. After the spanking Ariana even flipped Collins upside down over her knee and began raking the brush up and down Lily's spread tummy and hanging upside down breasts; both cleaning her off some more and punishing her at the same time!

"There ya go, Lil Lily! Now you're squeaky clean!" Ariana exclaimed as she reached down and snatched the bar of soap out of the gagging Lily's mouth. "Still a helpless, pathetic little wussy, but clean! And now for our next task for this evening! You know...I originally wanted to just relax and watch some Netflix tonight, but since you're here, I can always get some wresting practice in! And what's a better time than when I have my own practice dummy to play with??" Lily looked up confused but still terrified as she again was lifted and carried over Ariana shoulder into the living room and Grande reached inside one of her bags and unravelled a very firm but bouncy yoga mat in the middle of the room. Ariana, in her bra and panties with the naked Collins, proceeded to literally use Collins as a ragdoll to practice a wide assortment of humiliating wrestling moves and submissions.

To begin, Ariana spreads Lily's legs and carries her over the shoulder in a classic muscle buster hold, spreading her legs and crotch as far wide as she can sticking straight up at the ceiling, only to slam her down on the back of her stretched neck on the yoga match with her legs folded over herself and Lily's much abused booty sticking straight up in the air! Immediately following that, since Lily is in such perfect position for such a maneuver, Ariana swiveled around atop her and locks in a spladle hold! Poor Collins  gazed down with wide eyes at her own contorted body and, much to her supreme shame and horror, she was looking right back at her own stretched out pussy and flashing butthole in full display! Ariana even reached over and playfully gently caressed her fingers up around and even a little inside Lily's spread pussy lips; some noticeable wetness now accumulating in her exposed snatch. Ariana was loving this immensely not only for how mortifying it was for Lily, but she actually did use this opportunity to practice the moves she'd never been able to quite get down and with Collins being nothing but a whimpering mess, Grande quickly learned that she can take her time in finding what positions work best for her and go by how loud Lily squeals to tell her how good she was doing!

Ariana unraveled herself and again carried her squirming victim over her shoulders but this time locking in a torture rack bending Lily's bendy and puny body further and further back over until she finally slammed Collins down over her knee for a spine-cracking backbreaker that practically snapped Lily in half backwards! Her dainty feet actually touched the back of her head she was so folded back! Grande, in a somewhat of a bizarre twist, eyed Lily's sticking up bellybutton and cutely moved her finger around the tiny hole. The triumphant singer wanted to enjoy every nook and cranny of Lily's soft and feeble body as she crushed the taller and older weakling like an annoying bug that kept flying in HER suite! Ariana then dumped the somehow still barely conscious Collins on the mat and climbed over her spreading Lily's legs with her own and plopping her breasts right down on Lily's anguished face smothering her for in an exquisite grapevine/breast smother/leg split combo! "See, Lil Lily? These are real boobs! Not like those tiny lemon-tits of yours!" Ariana mocked as she gyrated and motioned her bosoms all over Lily's face! As Grande mounted atop her and sensually grinded her entire body and smothered her boobs in her face, Ariana felt Lily's crotch start to get increasingly wet underneath her! Ariana couldn't wait to give her undivided attention down to Lily's slowly leaking pussy but first she wanted to perform one more power move.

Ariana climbed off her flattened and gasping for oxygen prey but again yanked her up to her wobbly legs, her crotch actually starting to drip with pre-cum down to the canvas, this time locking Lily's arms behind her back for a chickenwing hold and then rising the pleading Lily high in the air before savagely slamming her down face first into the yoga mat for a Glam-Slam chickenwing facebuster! Collins finally was completely knocked out as she lay motionless on her stomach after the slam but Ariana wasn't going to let Lily slumber off in dreamland and let her off that easy! Thinking of a way to awake Lily back up, where's the fun in playing with your toy if she's not going to be "enjoying" it too after all, Grande reached over Lily's back grabbing her arms and yanking both limbs back for a classic surfboard hold! While that wasn't enough to wake Collins back up yet, this next step would be more than enough! Ariana straightened her legs out so that her bare feet were right next to Lily's head and Grande expertly maneuvered both feet under so that she was now foot smothering Lily's face! It didn't take long before Collins awoke again wanting to shriek from the surfboard hold but unable to by Grande's stinky feet in her face! And the few times Lily was able to quick get her mouth open to let out a squeal, Ariana would promptly shimmy her toes and feet in gagging her mouth! Tear's rolled down the feet-gagged face of Collins who's only wish at this was point was to just pass out and let her tormentor do what she wanted for the rest of the night but Ariana would never let that happen!

Breaking up the surfboard feet smother just before Collins went completely limp, Ariana thought of a wonderful idea to variate this submission hold taking it up another notch both on the pain scale and the humiliation angle! Grande let go of Lily's legs for a moment but repositioned herself seated atop her back facing Collins upper body and again reached down behind her this time to yank Lily's skinny legs under her armpits. Lily's feet touching the back of her head from the previous backbreaker gave Ariana the idea to now fold her legs all the way backward over her body bending poor puny Lily backwards in a ball! As if that wasn't enough, Ariana then again repositioned both her own feet in Lily's face and commanded her to kiss and make out with them! Lily could only comply with Ariana's increasingly mortifying demands and actually began kissing her tormenters feet and Ariana, taking it ANOTHER step further, actually was able to force her toes again in Lily's slobbering mouth! It was the most sensational submission move by far that Grande had even successfully accomplished in her career contorting Lily into a backwards ball and double-smothering Lily with both her own feet and Grande's feet

And last but certainly not least for the practice session, Grande got up and hoisted Collins up sitting on her shoulders only to again slam her down on the mat for a sitdown power bomb and then climbing over to mount the stacked up Lily for the fittingly dominate matchbook pinfall! Acting like this was an actual match, Ariana proudly slapped her hand down right on Lily's upturned ass and counted "1......2......3!!!! I win again!" Ariana shouted in triumph!. Poor Lily, still trying to get the taste of Ariana's toes out of her mouth, could only whimper almost beyond sobbing at this point. Yet again she'd been pinned on display like this and yet again by her nemesis and yet again Silly Lily thought it couldn't possibly get worse than this.

"Well, well well, looks like I beat you again without breaking a sweat! Don't let anyone tell you can't do anything in catfighing Lil Lily, because you make a perfect practice dummy!" Ariana said with laughter still mounting Lily in the matchbook pin on the yoga mat. "And now it's time for the victor to take her spoils! It's time for me to OFFICIALLY make you my bitch forever!" Grande declared getting off of Lily and actually grabbing both her ankles and dragging her into the bedroom across the floor for the sensational final segment of Ariana's domination!

Ariana once again scooped up Lily and waltzed to the master bedroom of the suite; along the way grabbing Lily's luggage bag with her free hand. Shutting the door behind her, Grande plopped the begging Lily on her back on the bed and started opening her luggage.

"*Sob*...pleassseee....don't go through my bag! I'm sorrrryyyy...*sob*....please just let me gooooo...." Lily continued to plead and started to attempt and get herself up on the bed but Ariana in a flash scurried over and jumped on Collins and rained slaps down on the crying weaklings face.

"SHUT (SLAP) UP (SLAP) AND (SLAP) SIT (SLAP) STILL!" Ariana commanded with authority and Lily, in low-key one of the most pathetic moments of this whole ordeal, actually obeyed Ariana's orders and remained laying on the bed sobbing in her hands as Grande got up again and went through her luggage bag. All the sudden Ariana gasped when she saw something buried deep in Lily's luggage she just couldn't believe! "Ohh....my....god!" the victorious singer exclaimed as she reached in and pulled out a black vibrating strap on dildo out of Lily's bag!

"Noooo!! Please!!! I...don't know how that....that's not...just please noooo!" Collins continued begging again but Ariana paid no mind and walked slowly to her with dildo in hand and start strapping it on herself!

"Well, well well! Looks like Lil Lily is a naughty girl behind closed doors! I know I'm about to LOVE this and I think you will too you dirty little slut!"

Lily again tried getting up but before she could Ariana jumped on the bed and again folded Lily's legs over her body so that her spread pussy and anus were sticking straight up like bullseyes with that black vibrator now strapped around Ariana's waist aiming right at Lily's happy parts! And much to Lily's increasingly frantic horror, Ariana mounted herself atop her folded bitch and aimed the dildo right at her butthole!

Ariana looked down at her and said in pure dominance "Remember, Lil Lily You brought all of this on yourself. And now...I'm going to claim you as my bitch. Forever!" Those were the last words poor Collins heard before she felt the dildo slowly press inside her puckering anus and insert deep within her. This was such a new and amazing feeling for Ariana who had been humiliated and dominated against pretty much every girl in the catfighting world expect for the girl she was penetrating right now and it felt so good to finally be on top for once in every sense of the word! The sight of the tiny singer mounting the shamefully huffing and puffing Collins was incredible even though nobody else could get the pleasure of seeing it expect, ironically enough, Lily herself! Because of her position of being folded in half, Collins was given a front row seat of her own plowing with her own dildo she secretly packed in her bag!

This had turned into by far the most humiliating thing that's ever happened to Lil Lily; which REALLY says a lot! Not only had her revenge plan failed spectacularly so easily, but she had been stripped, spanked 3 separate times, been covered in food and turned into a literal creampuff, bathed in the shower like a toddler, used as an actual ragdoll for Ariana to practice power moves and mortifying submission holds on and now here she was being mounted and getting fucked up the ass on the bed by the only other girl she had even the slimmest chance of ever beating! And the most humiliating part of it all was that Lily was getting incredibly aroused! She moaned as Ariana picked up the pace thrusting the phallic toy in and out of Lily's ultra tight caboose, making the banana from before feel like nothing, all the while Grande paid close attention to both Lily's arousal and her own because she had a plan for a incredible finale to truly mark and claim Lily Collins as her indisputable slave!

Grande kept plowing away while reaching down and slowly inserting her fingers into Lily's spread and increasingly soaked pussy and even would reach over and squeeze and grope Lily's "lemon-tits" and erect nipples in-between thrusts until, after seemingly forever, Lily couldn't hold it in anymore and finally exploded in the most embarrassing orgasm ever! Her juices shot out of her fingered and fisted pussy so intensely that it sprayed out and covered herself all over her own breasts and face as Grande looked down in pure delight continuing to impale Lily faster up her caboose as she creamed all over herself! But Ariana still wasn't done because she had to satisfy herself too after all! And just as she felt her orgasm coming too soon after, Ariana went for the Grande finale you could say! In one quick motion, Ariana unlatched herself from the buzzing strap-on, which was vibrating on the highest possible setting this whole time of course, but kept it plugged deep up Lily's booty even as she continued her explosion. Ariana swiftly hoped right up and over Lily's still folded body and, just as she started exploding in ecstasy herself, landed right atop Lily's horrified face!

Ariana screamed in pure triumph as she exploded for the most powerful orgrasm of her life rhymically grinding and smothering Lily's face as she came and coated her features completely in her sexual juices! For Ariana you couldn't get more dominant than this and for poor Lily you couldn't be more dominated than this! She lay there folded in half, her face buried deep in Ariana's snatch and covered in both her tormenter's and her own cum and with her own dildo still lodged up her upward facing asshole! Ariana took a few minutes to recover before climbing off her broken bitch's body to retrieve three things: Lily's lipstick from out of her bag, her own panties she stripped off herself before and both their cell phones. Utilizing the lipstick first, she would uncap it and write on both of Lily's spread asscheeks two things: on the left cheek wrote "PROPERTY OF ARIANA" and on the other asscheek wrote "GRANDE POPPED THIS CHERRY" with an arrow going in her asscrack and pointing directly to her bootyhole! Then Grande took the panties and wiped off a good amount of the cum off Lily's face until the garment was dripping and soaking wet before shoving it in Lily's whimpering mouth. And finally, Grande took her phone and held it high in the air while posing next to Lily taking the most damning and mortifying selfie in history! The picture captured everything: the cum-covered and pantie gagged Lily with her impaled and branded ass sticking straight up the camera in all its glory! After taking the selfie with her Ariana then grabbed Lily's phone.

"Now Lil Lily here's the deal sweetie, I'm going to put my number in your phone, I'll put the contact name as MY MASTER, and from now on every time I text you to come over my mansion so we can have some fun and "practice" some more, you better be there in an instant or else this picture is getting sent out all over the world! I own you now, bitch" Grande said right in Lily's sobbing face. "Is that understood?!" Collins tried to respond but the soaked panties were still in her mouth so Ariana reached in and yanked them out to be met with Lily profusely apologizing and pleading "*sob...yesss....I'll do anything...*sob*....I'm your bitch...*sob* "Good!" Ariana retorted back before shoving the panties in Lily's mouth again.

"Well as for now Lil Lily, you made quite a mess all over MY suite with this display here and all that food you tried to ambush me with before! And it looks like you need another shower yourself too! But the night is still young! So how about we get you cleaned up again, then you can clean up this place like a good little bitch, as a matter of fact I have a dog leash in my bag for my pet back home and it would fit perfectly on you, and then we can some more fun in here!" Grande beamed in excitement. Lily could only let out yet another helpless whimper as, even after all this, the night was still just getting started and she had been cemented and confirmed as not only the most pathetic creampuff ever but was now, forever and ever, been known as Lily Collins: Ariana Grande's Bitch!

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #307 on: June 06, 2018, 01:26:08 AM »
There are some really good stories and writers in the celebs stories section at the moment, but i gotta say Xtra you are my  favorite going right now!

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2018, 02:40:37 PM »
So happy to see this thread back on top. Great story. Hope to see more on this thread.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #309 on: June 15, 2018, 03:18:44 AM »
Natalia Dyer vs. Dove Cameron

"Pssh, Dove Cameron?? I'm supposed to be afraid of her?? Isn't she on a Disney Channel sitcom?! Please! First of all, I'm an actual actress on an acclaimed drama series that's loved by everyone while she's on a pathetic little girl's show! Secondly, I have a refined, elegant, classical beauty to me while she just looks like another caked-up child actress whore! Let's just face facts, it's a no contest between looks, brains, skill and class I have that little bird Dove beat in everything!"

Natalia certainly gave the backstage reporter girl plenty of grade-A soundbyte material even before stepping inside the ring against her opponent for this evening, but perhaps she said everything just a little too loudly! So when Dove Cameron herself snuck up behind the babbling-on Dyer hearing her extremely condescending and insulting rant in it's entirety, the red-hot blonde couldn't even wait to get in the ring before blowing her top!

Dove waltzed right up behind Natalia and tapped the haughty brat on the shoulder with authority. Natalia, clearly not realizing who just tapped her, spun around in a huff exclaiming "Excuse me! I'm having an interview here and you are inter..." but she couldn't even finish the sentence when she saw a rage-fueled Cameron staring right through her! Natalia's previously arrogant and loudmouth demeanor suddenly vanished, her eyes grew wide like she saw a ghost, her jaw practically dropped to the floor and all she could let escape her lips was a pathetic squeal. After a second of silence for deafening you could hear a pin drop throughout the entire locker room, Dove reared her first back and landed a brutal punch right to Natalia's midsection knocking the wind out of the actress while bending her over. Cameron grabbed Natalia's dark black hair with one hand holding her upper body up to rear another sucker punch to Dyer's tummy followed by another and then another after that!

After what must've been about 10 stomach blows, Dove swiftly got down on one knee and threw Natalia over it on her belly only to cock her elbow down and drive it into Natalia's back! After doing that another 10 times, Dove flipped Dyer over still draped across her knee this time in a backbreaker position! She yanked Natalia's body further and further back over her knee, savagely bending the now pleading girl's petite and very skinny body, and then again began driving her elbow down this time into Natalia's soft tummy; the light and loose tan dress she had on offering her no padding or protection at all from Dove's relentless blows!
In the span of about a minute Natalia went from an ultra cocky snob to a slobbering mess bent back over Dove's knee and trying desperately to speak but because of the blows to her stomach she could only gasp for air!   

"You...can't....do...this!" Natalia cried up at Dove inbetween moans and groans "This isn't...even an official...match! You're not allowed...to do...this!" Dyer continued whining.

"How about we make this an official match then finally, bitch?!" The look on Natalia's face was priceless as Dove scooped her up over one of her shoulders still bent backward and proceeded to carry her out the curtain, down the ramp and into the ring while holding her in a Canadian backbreaker position. Dyer tried whimpering and squirming away but she was completely in Dove's grasp with her upper body dangling upside down in this unconventional yet very humiliation position! Once reaching the ring, Cameron literally chucked Natalia high over the ropes sending her crashing down to the canvas! Her light and puny body actually bounced off the mat upon impact which kept Dyer down long enough for Dove to quickly enter the ring and catch up to her in a flash. Seeing as both girls were now in the ring, the ringside bell rang signaling the official match had begun!

Before the completely panicking Natalia could scramble back to her feet, she felt herself shoved bent over in-between the top and middle ropes. Cameron again clamped her hand down on Dyer's head grabbing her hair and savagely yanking her head way backwards over the top rope stretching her neck out and crudely bending her spine around the ring ropes in an incredibly unnatural position! Natalia's neck was stretched out and once Dove moved her hands under her sticking out chin as if she was performing a camel clutch, Dyer really started belting out shrieks and helplessly flailed her limbs having her dainty body contorted like this within in the ropes! Dove would even take things to a new level raising her hand in the air and actually chopping down right on Natalia's outstretched neck and sticking out chest again taking the wind out of her and turning her screaming into wheezing and coughing. Normally this would be an illegal move that the referee would force to break up after a few seconds, but because Dove had made this match start way ahead of schedule by carrying Natalia out to the ring in seething rage, there was no referee available on hand! Natalia was all alone in the ring and nobody was about to help her and get in Dove's way. The audience counted along with each successive chop up to ten and Cameron finally stopped but she wasn't about to give the gagging Dyer any second to recover!

Natalia went from looking up at the bright ceiling lights to getting shoved bent over the middle rope now with her upper body dangling over the ring apron as she looked back over her shoulder in pure horror! In a flash, Dove tied the bent over Dyer using the top and bottom ring ropes trapping her in this mortifying position even before Cameron would yank her dress up exposing Natalia's sticking up tight ass in just a skimpy pair of white silk panties! Rearing her hand back and striking her tiny jiggling cheeks with a vicious sting that echoed throughout the arena, Natalia's gasping again quickly transformed back to screaming with her leg-kicking only serving to make her look more helpless as to what was happening! The audience counted another time for each spank and once they reached twenty swats, Dove stopped satisfied she had completely broken Natalia as a slobbering mess, the pale weakling with her ass so red it was bordering on a maroon color, but the match had still just begun and, since this was now an official wrestling match sans the referee, she figured to give these fans some actual wrestling since Natalia sure as hell wasn't about to!

Cameron untied Natalia from the ring ropes and tugged her hair again this time tossing her back into the center of the ring on her back. Grabbing both of Dyer's squirming legs by the ankles and pulling them spread, Dove flashed a mischievous grin down at the pleading Natalia before stomping her right in the crotch! This was another move that was technically dirty, but without any striped shirt in the squared circle poor Natalia had nobody to protect her from the white-hot fury of Dove. Not that anybody actually felt too bad for Dyer though seeing as she brought this on herself with her incredibly insulting interview as if nothing else this just seemed like instant karma for her. After another crotch stomp, thankfully for Dyer the audience didn't start counting again and prolong this brutal move, Dove impressively pulls Natalia upside down by her legs. Wrapping her arms around Dyer's ultra thin waist, Dove parades her around the ring displaying Natalia dangling upside down before stopping in the center and dropping her victim down face first for the canvas in a belly-to-back inverted mat slam exactly like Michelle McCool's old finisher the Faithbreaker! Whatever you wished to call it, the high impact move knocked out Dyer laying sprawled out on her stomach flat as a pancake! In any normal circumstance the match would be over by now, but these weren't normal circumstances and Dove wasn't about to end this any normal way and especially not so early!

Natalia having blacked out gave Dove a minute to savor the rush of completely steamrolling over one of these snobby drama-series brats that think they're so above the kids entertainment world and for completely exposing Dyer that was as weak in the ring as she was loud on the microphone! After some brief pondering, Cameron figured now would be an fitting time to discard that raggedy t-shirt-looking dress Natalia had on! Dove gripped the bottom of the loose garment and in one swift motion yanked it up and over Natalia's motionless body leaving her in just a white bra and those silk panties. Giving both herself and the audience time to laugh and take some pictures, Dove wanted to wake this sleeping beauty back up and thought just the right way to do it by grabbing her panties and yanking them up in the air for an extreme wedgie that actually lifted Natalia off the mat in the air and almost instantly woke her back up shrieking with the unrelenting agony of her underwear digging into her crotch and asscrack! Begging for her tormenter to stop this, Dyer got what she asked for but not quite what she exactly wanted when Dove flung her by the wedgie slamming into the turnbuckle with such force that Natalia's body bounced like a pinball out of the corner and staggering backward holding her exposed chest and face in pain.

Cameron was ready right behind her locking in a full nelson hold tying Dyer's arms behind her back and waited a second before lifting her captive high in the air only to send her crashing back down the canvas in a seated position slamming Natalia tailbone-first in a ring-shaking Bubba Bomb slam! Remaining seated behind the again moaning Dyer, Dove wrapped one arm around her neck again chocking her while with the other arm she reached down to grab Natalia's leg yanking it way high and back spreading her crotch way open with her silk panties offering very little coverage with her one leg split wide open and folded up against her body like this! The crowd flashed plenty of pictures with their camera phones capturing this incredibly humiliating and revealing submission hold as tears streamed down Natalia's face with her throat getting constricted yet again as she tried to verbally surrender but couldn't get the words out! Eventually Cameron finally loosened her arm around Natalia's neck but if this little loudmouth was going to surrender then Dove was about to make it as humiliating as possible for her. Motioning with a microphone to be tossed to her inside the ring while she kept Natalia trapped within her arms still being choked somewhat with her leg still spread high and wide, Dove put the mic to Natalia's mouth and ordered her to surrender to the whole world!

"PLLEEASSSEEEE {sob} STOOOPPP! YOU WIIIINNN! {sob} PLEASE LET ME GOOOOOO! I'M SOORRRRYYYYY...{sob}" Dyer squealed in complete humiliation and defeat officially ending the match with the bell ringing from outside the ring. It turns out the referee wasn't even needed to put this squashing in the record books after all courtesy of Natalia's verbal surrender over the microphone! While Dove had gotten the clear and confirmed victory having totally obliterated the snotty Natalia, she still wasn't finished teaching her a lesson to never speak ill of her again or else there would be severe consequences!

Cameron released her leg but suddenly hoisted Natalia back to her feet still with her arm wrapped around her neck before quickly swiveling her arm around so now Natalia was trapped in a headlock under Dove's arm. Cameron ran to the ring ropes with Natalia in tow, jumped up on the middle ring rope and twirled in the air back to the center of the ring sending Dyer crashing down on her stomach in a bulldog slam. Natalia lay withering on the canvas holding her face in her hands before Dove flipped her onto her back and started climbing up a turnbuckle while Dyer could only whimper and continue sobbing on the mat not even trying to get away at this point which gave Dove plenty of time to ascend up the ropes and balance herself just right actually facing the audience with her back towards the wallowing Natalia. With perfect precision and maximum impact, Dove flipped high in the air and landed a stunning, high-flying moonsault off the top role right! Natalia's dainty limbs bounced off the mat upon impact before falling back down spread eagled now completely squashed for good.

Cameron looked down at the flattened and stripped Natalia with supreme pride at how she demolished this wimp that ran her mouth about her just some minutes ago. She took a seat right atop Natalia and raised both hands high in undisputed triumph to the adoring crowd appreciating the display of destruction Dove just put on. After giving everyone a chance to take their last pictures of some top notch bratty creampuff destruction, Dove practically peeled Dyer's squished body off the canvas and threw the still blacked out girl over her shoulder again, this time facing down with her still beet-red derriere sticking up in the air, and carried her back up the ramp and walked right to where Natalia's fateful pre-match interview took place with the sideline reporter girl still there having just watched the whole domination on one of the flatscreen TV's all over the locker room!

Dove walked right up to her and was about to begin giving herself the liberty of enjoying some post-match interview time, but before she started Cameron would walk over the nearest garbage can and toss Natalia in head first so that her legs were dangling outside the container and with her dark red ass still pointing up to the ceiling. Walking back over to the reporter, the camera perfectly filming her while being able to still fit Dyer's body sticking out of the trashcan in the background of the shot, Dove decided to do Natalia one better even on the mic!

"Pssh, Natalia Dyer?? I'm supposed to be intimidated and bullied by her?? Isn't she such a complete wimp?! Please! First of all, I just kicked her ass up and down that ring without breaking a sweat! Secondly, her "refined" and "elegant" beauty or whatever she called herself sure looked great when she lost her clothes and started weeping like a baby! Let's just face THESE facts shall we, it's a no contest between strength, agility, braun and dignity I have that cupcake Natalia beat in everything!"

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #310 on: June 15, 2018, 01:31:56 PM »
Amazing story. Well done.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #311 on: June 15, 2018, 07:16:41 PM »
Hot match! Natalia is such a skinny jobber
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #312 on: June 16, 2018, 09:57:31 PM »
Can't wait to read of AJ Lee's punisment. ;) :P

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #313 on: July 16, 2018, 12:17:27 AM »
Here's a two-part sequence between my two favorite leggy jobbers ever I've been meaning to post for a while!

Stacy Keibler vs. Karina Bowden: Bra & Panties Match

Stacy Keibler had not stepped foot inside a wrestling ring going on at least a decade now and she had no particular desire to enter either the pro wrestling and catfighting world again. At least that was until she was publicly challenged to a Bra & Panties Match by another long-legged blonde in Katrina Bowden. Challenging a former pro wrestler to a match seemed like an ill-fated decision from Bowden on paper, especially given her lousy match record, but she was supremely confident that this was a slam dunk victory. Katrina did some research on Ms. Keibler and stumbled upon all of her matches back in the WWF/E heydays and quickly noticed a common trend: Stacy is always getting stripped, spanked and in general completely humiliation in almost every match! So with that in mind, Bowden confidently called Stacy out to battle in an old-school stripping scuffle which was a match type that Keibler has not had much success in at all!

The stage was set in a packed arena as Stacy came out her first to a HUGE ovation! All the old school pro wrestling fans were ecstatic to see an iconic diva back again. She had thankfully kept herself in good shape since leaving wrestling looking typically and casually beautiful in a red workout top, a matching short sleeve shirt underneath and black capri workout leggings which looked great on her famously long legs. Keibler did her trademark entrance of slowly bending in-between the ring rope and poking her booty out before walking to the corner and waiting for her opponent. Katrina would soon follow marching down the ramp with hands on her hips and a self-assured smile on her face; the crowd reaction for her being more mixed. She wore a basic grey tank top and an ultra tiny pair of tight black short shorts that showcased every inch of Bowden's equally long legs all the way up to just under her perky assscheeks.

In a shocking move of disrespect, Katrina would impersonate Keibler's ring entrance and bent over in-between the ropes herself wiggling her tight tush practically bursting out of those painted-on shorts! Stacy waited impatiently for the opening bell to ring but Katrina kept bending over and over not fully entered the ring yet because she was too busy teasing all the fans. Appalled by this classless move and the fact that this was stalling the match, Stacy took matters in her own hands. She marched up the bent over Katrina, gripped the middle ring rope ring in-between and yanked it up right into Bowden's crotch! Katrina's eyes bulged out of her head as she comically bounced up and down in the bent over position by her crotch landing on the rough and tough material of the ring rope. Keibler let Katrina bounce up and down before grabbing her blonde locks and yanking her fully inside the ring finally to mark the official beginning of the fight with Katrina already in a bad spot on her hands and knees rubbing her aching crotch.

It would quickly become very evident that Katrina neglected to take into account one glaring loophole in her masterplan. Stacy Keibler may have had a dire match record while suffering many embarrassing defeats, she was still a pro wrestler who knew how to function inside a wrestling ring and had legitimate strength and fighting technique. And even after all these years away from the game, Keibler felt as comfortable as ever eagerly awaiting for Katrina to get back up to her feet. Once again Bowden was taking too long and slowing the pace down for Stacy yanked on Katrina's hair tugging her back up on her feet, dragging her to the corner and slamming her head in the top turnbuckle notch! The crowd counted down as Stacy kept nailing Katrina's squealing face into the corner and then turned her around back up against the notches and then, to tremendous cheers and applause from the crowd, Keibler did her classic leg spread neck chokehold on Bowden's pressing her foot hard up against the gasping Katrina's neck as she flailed helplessly pinned in the corner! Keibler broke the technically illegal hold after the referee girl counted to five but immediately after she scooped up the coughing Bowden and lifted in her arms, flipping her upside down and slamming her up against the turnbuckle again! Stacy tied Katrina's legs around the top rope so she was suspended upside down in the corner giving Keibler the perfect opportunity to reach down, grip Bowden's riding up tank top and yank it down and off Katrina's dangling upper body for the first piece of clothing stripped!

Stacy twirled the tank top in the air before chucking it in the crowd while Katrina was able to untangle her legs and fall out of the corner but her humiliation of being stripped down to just a skimpy black bra kept her kneeling in the corner trying to cover up her chest with both arms. Stacy turned around and chuckled at Bowden's completely unpreparedness in instigating this match and wanted to teach this celebrity jobber not to go around challenging former pro wrestlers. In another throwback moment that got the crowd popping, Keibler set her footing in the opposite corner to where Katrina was just slowly rising back up to her feet still covering her breasts, Stacy made a run right towards her, did a cartwheel and flipped in the air colliding her back into Katrina squashing the poor girl against up against the corner. In the very next motion after slamming into her, Stacy reached behind her grabbed Bowden's head under her arm and ran to the middle of the ring taking Katrina with her and slamming her face first into the mat for a running bulldog!

Stacy hoped right back up while Katrina was in complete shambles on her stomach getting completely embarrassed in this match so far! Stacy went over to drag Katrina up again but got tripped up by Bowden sneaking one of her longs sweeping into her ankles. The tactic actually worked awkwardly dropping a surprised Keibler down on her knees as Katrina tried scurrying up her feet and seeing Stacy momentarily compromised Katrina swung her leg up high going for a roundhouse kick. Unfortunately for Bowden, not only was the move executed rather poorly in compared to the rock solid mechanics of her opponent but also Stacy saw the kick coming from a mile away and easily ducked the blow. Katrina's momentum caused her to spin completely around only to end up facing a ready Stacy kicking her in the tummy bending Bowden over. Finally getting a chance to try out a move she always wanted to do on another woman, Keibler put Bowden's head down in-between her legs and jumped down driving Katrina face first eating the canvas with a pedigree! Katrina was out cold on her tummy as Stacy reached for the sides of shorts and began tugging them down the motionless girl's long legs for the win! But much to everyone's disappointment and bewilderment, Stacy halted the stripping and pulled the shorts back up! She had another idea of how she wanted to strip and defeat Katrina.

Flipping her over on her back, Keibler grabbed the squashed Bowden's legs by the ankles holding them under her arms and dragging Katrina body across the ring; just stirring back to reality but still all googly eyed and not sure what is happening to her. As all the blood rushed to her on account of being held dangling upside down by her ankles, she looked up at Stacy who spat down at her "Word of advice sweetie: don't challenge a former pro wrestling diva to a Bra & Panties Match if you don't want this to happen to you again!" Before Katrina could even moan in response, Keibler leaned back catapulting Bowden flipping through the air and again smacking face and exposed chest first into the turnbuckle! Katrina ricocheted out of the corner stumbling backwards right into the waiting Stacy's grasps who rolled her up from behind and folded Katrina's legs over her body stacking her up in a humiliating position. What made it even worse was Katrina was back to consciousness after the turnbuckle collision but had no fight in her left at all. All she cold do was look up at the stadium lights with her ass sticking straight up in the air when Stacy gripped the side of her shorts and yanked them down and off her legs officially winning the match! Stacy got up jumping up and down celebrating to a cheering crowd waving Katrina's stripped shorts in the air but then stopped in shock when both she and everyone in attendance looked down and say that Bowden foolishly decided to wear a thong underneath her shorts! It was a string black number that was barely noticeable it was so wedged up her asscrack and coochie which remained sticking straight up in the air. In the truly the catfighting version of bringing a knife to a gun fight, Bowden had worn a thong in a Bra & Panties Match!

As Stacy waltzed around the ring basking in glory Katrina eventually uncoiled herself on the mat and slowly got up wiping tears from her eyes. That was until she turned to watch Stacy celebrating and instantly became filled with rage and embarrassment! Bowden stalked up behind Stacy and was visibly prepared to clothesline her as soon as she turned around with the fans trying to tell Keibler what was happening! Katrina swung her arm right at Stacy's head when she turned but yet again Keibler swiftly ducked under the clothesline attempt. As Bowden turned around in shock, she'd hear the last words of her night

"THIS is how you do a roundhouse kick, sore-losing wimp!" Stacy declared perfectly hitting a sensational kick right to Katrina's face as soon as she turned around. Bowden fell to the mat like a bag of breaks completely KO'd and spread eagled on the mat in just her black bra and matching thong. Wanting to add some more insult to injury after this classless post-match stunt, Stacy laid over the flattened Katrina reaching down and hooking one of her long legs high and back in the air for an incredibly hot and revealing leg hook pin while the referee girl made the mock count to three even though the official match had been over. Because Katrina's thong was so tiny that with her leg spread and hooked high in the air her wide open crotch and even her puckering butthole were clearly visible and would sure to be in pictures all over social media in seconds.

Stacy let Katrina's leg fall back down to the mat with a thud and stood directly over her squashed rival again raising both arms in victory. She had completely dominated Katrina in every way. She had not only stripped her without getting a single piece of her clothing stripped but totally out-classed her in the ring and then laid her out for being a sour loser and the leg hook pin just to rub it more for when she wakes back up! Stacy was about to leave the ring but decided to give her adoring fans a special treat. She again stood right over the still blacked out Katrina and proceeded to strip herself down to a smoking hot pair of red lace bra and panties! The crowd uproariously cheered for Stacy still giving the fans what they wanted even in victory and to nobody's disappoint she looked as sexy and as fit just like she always has! She finally skipped out of the ring high fiving fans down the ramp leaving the squashed Katrina still in the ring eventually waking up to a world of hurt and humiliation.

Stacy Keibler vs. Katrina Bowden II: Paddle on a Pole Match

Katrina was beyond humiliated when she woke up in the middle of the ring stripped and squashed by Stacy Keibler in one of the most one-sided losses in her career. She had challenged the former WWE diva jobber looking for an easy victory but only received a world of pain and degradation in return! Without getting a single piece of her opponent's clothing off, Katrina was stripped down to her bra and thong before completely whiffing on a post-match cheap shop attempt only to get laid out and leg hooked pinned. Bowden's bitterness didn't fade as the following days passed and the running joke around the catfighting world was that Katrina was the newer and weaker version of Stacy Keibler, a leggy heelish jobber who's sole purpose was seemingly just for being humiliated, and that Stacy herself humiliating her was a shameful passing of the torch moment for Katrina being declared the new go-to leggy loser! Eventually Katrina's thirst for revenge overcame her and she couldn't help but open her big mouth. She again called out Stacy and challenged her to a rematch citing the opening moments of Katrina getting lowblowed by the ring rope because she was taking too long to enter the ring as "a cheating and mischievous ambush that made me lose the match!" Upon hearing the whining Katrina's excuses and lame threats, Stacy agreed to the rematch but with one condition in mind: it was to be a Paddle on a Pole Match! The official goal of the match was to retrieve the spanking paddle and punish your opponent although normally that included stripping them as well even though that technically wasn't a factor in the stipulation. Regardless of specific match rules, Katrina's misplaced arrogance led her to agree with the match type and the rematch was on!

Stacy emerged down the ramp first with a beaming smile on her face looking spectacular in a black sports bra and a tight pair of black workout short shorts doing her customary bending over the ring rope while entering the ring much to the pure delight of the audience. She walked over to the turnbuckle with the spanking paddle hanging high above and pointed up at it before comically impersonating the motion of spanking her opponent over her knee. Katrina came out next to a very mixed reaction after such a poor showing in the first match against each other and for her making excuses for it after the fact! Right off the bat it was clear that the two ladies' outfits told different perspectives of the same story: Stacy came out baring more skin and looking more confident then ever after how she embarrassed Katrina who this time chose the more modest attire of white sports bra and black leggings that were practically painted on her long legs but at least covered up all the skin that was shamefully exposed last time out. Forgoing the ripping off of Stacy's entrance, Katrina simply rolled into the ring on the bottom rope and in a surprise move motioned for a microphone!

"Fair warning Stacy: Now that you didn't cowardly ambush me from behind, you better pray that I make this quick because once I get my revenge and grab that paddle you're not going to be able to sit down for a week!" Katrina declared as the boo's intensified from the crowd. Arrogantly tossing the microphone away proud of her loud threats, Katrina was so eager to get the match started on offense when as soon as the bell rung she blitzed out of her corner kicking her long legs in the air going for a scissors kick! Keibler saw Bowden coming from a mile away because of how Katrina visibly repositioned her footing in the corner before sprinting out towards her, a classic mistake by a non-wrestler who severely lacked any technical skill or finesse inside the ring, and Stacy was more than ready for it. She actually caught the shocked Katrina in mid-air, wrapping her arms around her waist and slamming her back down onto the mat for a spine buster that instantly laid Bowden out squashed on the mat already!

Stacy straddled atop her flattened rival after yet another move she was finally able to do on somebody else instead of having it done onto her. She reached down for Katrina's bra and successfully stripped the garment off after multiple yanks and tugs. Katrina remained out cold at first but then slowly awoke feeling the breeze hit her bare breasts as she had nothing on underneath the sports bra! Upon realizing that her boobs were freed Bowden let out a high pitched squeal and covered up her breasts with both hands. It has been less than a minute into the match and already she'd been laid out and stripped of the only top layer she had! As if Katrina's stark disadvantages as a fighter and her total lack of skill inside the ring weren't damning enough for her chances against Stacy, but now she was practically competing with just one arm because she was too horrified to have her boobs out swinging in the breeze in front of an arena full of people!

Katrina instinctively huddled in the corner trying to cover up her exposed upper body but inadvertently let herself be in perfect position for Stacy to run across the ring and land a dropkick to Bowden's bare tummy and driving Katrina's midsection bent in towards the corner. Before Katrina even knew what was happening, she found herself tied up in the ring ropes with her arms spread over the top rope so that her exposed breasts were just swinging in the breeze in all their glory and her long legs were spread wide apart and balancing atop the middle ring rope! With Katrina firmly trapped, Stacy started backhand slapping Katrina's bare boobs with authority quickly turning her milky white and soft bosoms red with slap marks as Katrina yelped and cried with each strike to her defenseless chest. As the crowd counted in unison to each slap and once Stacy reached double digits, she halted the slap attack opting instead to back up a little before running back toward the wide-eyed Katrina and viciously punting her right in-between her spread legs connecting with her coochie! Poor Katrina let out a glass shattering shriek as the impact from the crotch punt untangled Bowden's body from the ropes and she fell to the mat in a ball massaging her throbbing snatch! In the old days, what Stacy just did would be regarded as a heelish cheap shot but when teaching the clueless Katrina another lesson in humility the crowd loved and cheered for it wildly!

Not given Bowden more time to cover herself up, Stacy yanked the moaning actress back up to her feet by tying both her arms behind the back in a chickenwing. Stacy walked with her prey to the middle of the ring and impressively held her up high in the air now fully displaying Katrina's smacked-red tits for everyone to get plenty of pictures of the sobbing weakling being shown off like a trophy until Keibler suddenly fell backwards to the mat flipping and locking Katrina over her suspended in the air and trapped in a ceiling hold! In a pathetic display, Katrina began almost immediately verbally surrendering trying to end the match and escape this nightmare but obviously forgetting that submissions meant nothing in a Paddle on a Pole Match! Tears streamed down her face while Stacy increased the pressure of the hold and pushed Katrina higher in the air making sure everyone in the stadium got clear views of Keibler's continued dominance over her! Stacy kept the hold in tact until Katrina was about to black out before she was dumped back down to the canvas.

The crowd popped excitedly when they saw Stacy bent down to grip the sides of Katrina's leggings with the former Diva flashing a wide smile! Katrina was still conscious on her back when she felt Stacy begin to tug her tight leggings down but her resistance was pathetically feeble as she kept one arm still trying to cover her marked red boobs only leaving the other arm to flail around trying and failing miserably in keeping her leggings on. As Keibler ripped them down and off her long legs and over her lightly kicking feet, Katrina had once again made an incredibly moronic underwear decision! Not even bothering with a thong this time, Bowden was stripped fully naked with nothing covering her crotch or ass! The crowd was going crazy at this point seeing Katrina whimpering and trying desperately to roll around and somehow cover all of her exposed body while Stacy twirled the leggings in the air and tossed them to a lucky fan near the barricade.

Bowden finally scrambled to her feet but in absolute shambles with tears flowing down her face still with one hand over her breasts and now with the other hand down covering her pussy. In ultra panic mode, Katrina happened to be right near the turnbuckle with the paddle hanging above and clumsily managed to somehow reach up and snatch the weapon! She'd creep up behind Stacy, rear the paddle back high in the air and swinging it towards Stacy's noggin! Keibler would thankfully turn around just in time to see the blow coming and not only duck underneath but in a flash crotch down behind the whiffing Katrina and rolling her up from behind in the same position she was stripped of her shorts in their first match! Katrina again found herself stacked up with her legs folded over her body except this time was even more mortifying because not only was she completely naked with not even a tiny string thong covering her asscrack but Stacy would crawl over her and plop her ass down right on Katrina's face and ankles trapping her in this extraordinarily humiliating position! Keibler was treating Bowden's folded up body like a piece of furniture with her infamous derrière comfortably seated atop her face and things would only get worse for Katrina when Stacy reached over to grab the spanking paddle!

Hmmm...I don't know Katrina I'm actually quite comfortable sitting on you right now!" Stacy exclaimed down at Katrina referencing back to her pre-match comments aimed at Stacy while she readjusting her ass over Bowden's face enough for her to hear what Keibler was about to say. "But I'm not sure if YOU will be able to sit for a while!" And with that, Stacy raised the paddle high in the air and started blasting, pounding, smacking, tanning and all the other ways you could possibly describe a total booty assault! Stacy was finally able to take all of those past humiliations and spankings she endured out on poor Katrina and it felt amazing for her when the bell rang officially given her the victory. She brought the paddle hard over and over on Katrina's spread and sticking up booty; the cloud claps of wood hitting jiggly asscheeks reverberated throughout the stadium. Bowden was sobbing uncontrollably from the pain but nobody could even hear here with her face buried deep in Stacy's ass! After the longest round of spanking most could remember, Katrina's ass now an unhealthy shade of dark red, Stacy rose triumphantly to her feet over the now blacked out and still stacked up body of Katrina and placed a foot on her sticking up tush for the victory pose! Stacy grabbed the microphone nearby that Katrina used before the match for one last concluding declaration.

"Since the media keeps talking about this whole "passing of the torch" stuff, well let the record show that I was never THIS pathetic! " Keibler said motioning down to the folded up Bowden which got a good amount of laughs from the crowd. "And while it felt amazing to wrestle again and I'm flattered that you all missed me so much, these two matches were more than enough for me going forward. Thank you everyone for your love again and as for you sweetie..." Stacy looked down and spoke to the just waking up Katrina, ..."thank you too for taking that Leggy Loser title off me after all these years!" And just like that, the torch was officially passed down!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #314 on: July 16, 2018, 04:48:13 AM »
There are some really good stories and writers in the celebs stories section at the moment, but i gotta say Xtra you are my  favorite going right now!

DITTO that for me! I think I've saved all of Xtra's stories....if not, shame on ME!