News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

One Sided Celebrity fight stories!

• 343 Replies

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: One Sided Celebrity fight stories!
« Reply #315 on: July 16, 2018, 12:42:55 PM »
Great Story Xtra. Keep it up.

Would love to see Alexa Bliss in one of these type of matches and get destroyed.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 12:53:41 PM by Maizenblue »

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #316 on: July 16, 2018, 08:47:08 PM »

Would love to see Alexa Bliss in one of these type of matches and get destroyed.

I agree with Maizenblue, you can't quit now...not while you're ahead. But I would also LOVE to see something more of Stacy & Katrina! (please!) I was thinking you take a few weeks off from Keibler-Bowden, then continue the Stacy-Katrina saga - perhaps along these lines...?
Keibler's on a roll!

Stephanie McMahon called, begging Stacy to make her "comeback" official, offering her a sizable signing bonus, and a role in an upcoming WWE Inc., film in the works that would star Ronda Rousey - but was still in dire need of a villainess to play opposite Ronda. The sweetener for Stacy, was that Keibler would get featured spots in several up-coming WWE holiday shows and Stephanie offered her those additional opportunities to face Katrina Bowden again and again. Stephanie had already talked to Bowden's "people" and dangled contributions to charities of Katrina's choice as the bait.

Stephanie suggested spots such as "Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl Gravy Wrestling"; "The Santakini Snow Bowl" (a blatant ripoff of another fed's "Ice Hotel Boxing") and a "New Years Eve Egg Nog Wrestling" show. McMahon assured Stacy all of these would be "tastefully done" and, of course, "professionally refereed to ensure there were no wardrobe malfunction" then Stephanie chuckled and added, "Well, not by YOU certainly. We really don't care about Bowden being embarrassed in the least."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 08:49:17 PM by Ginny38 »

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #317 on: July 17, 2018, 12:20:39 AM »

I agree with Maizenblue, you can't quit now...not while you're ahead. But I would also LOVE to see something more of Stacy & Katrina! (please!) I was thinking you take a few weeks off from Keibler-Bowden, then continue the Stacy-Katrina saga - perhaps along these lines...?
Keibler's on a roll!

Stephanie McMahon called, begging Stacy to make her "comeback" official, offering her a sizable signing bonus, and a role in an upcoming WWE Inc., film in the works that would star Ronda Rousey - but was still in dire need of a villainess to play opposite Ronda. The sweetener for Stacy, was that Keibler would get featured spots in several up-coming WWE holiday shows and Stephanie offered her those additional opportunities to face Katrina Bowden again and again. Stephanie had already talked to Bowden's "people" and dangled contributions to charities of Katrina's choice as the bait.

Stephanie suggested spots such as "Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl Gravy Wrestling"; "The Santakini Snow Bowl" (a blatant ripoff of another fed's "Ice Hotel Boxing") and a "New Years Eve Egg Nog Wrestling" show. McMahon assured Stacy all of these would be "tastefully done" and, of course, "professionally refereed to ensure there were no wardrobe malfunction" then Stephanie chuckled and added, "Well, not by YOU certainly. We really don't care about Bowden being embarrassed in the least."

So first think thank you for all the love Ginny, Maizenblue and everyone else who liked the story! I'm so flattered that not only you really like my stories but that you actually save them!

As for the above storyline, I love it! Stacy being begged to return to the WWE ultimately just to keep humiliating Katrina, who is now this generation's Keibler funny enough, would be sensational and I love that Steph assures Stacy that she won't be degraded and shamed but Katrina can take all the humiliation and embarrassment! And knowing Katrina, she's incredibly bitter and furious about getting made into a laughing stock twice by Keibler and swears that she will get her revenge. Little does she know Steph is offering her as just a toy for Stacy to keep playing with and dominating in front of a live audience :D

I'm thinking maybe the next match can be something like a Lingerie Match or even a Pillow Fight Match before getting to the wet n messy fights :)

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #318 on: July 17, 2018, 03:12:57 AM »
I'm thinking maybe the next match can be something like a Lingerie Match or even a Pillow Fight Match before getting to the wet n messy fights :)

SMOOOOOCH! Thank you, thank you, thank you....you twisted pervert, you!!!

Offline bthcool

« Reply #319 on: August 01, 2018, 11:18:20 PM »
I would like to see a story of Priyanka Chopra and Deepika padukone getting fucked by some Americans.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2018, 01:58:47 PM »
kelly ripa - 5'2, 108lbs, 47yo
vs
winona ryder - 5'3, 114lbs, 46yo

Cage MMA fight

Kelly and Winona enter the ring, both in in sports bra and boxer shorts - Winona in blue and Kelly in red. Kelly lean and ripped flexes her massive hard biceps, clearly intimmidating Winona who rubs her own soft and flabby arms.

"I'll destroy you, Ryder. You are so no match for me! When was the last time you heard yourself crying?" teases Kelly, showing off her fit body.

"Big mouth and nothing more," Winona exclaims with her big brown eyes glued to Kelly's superior body.

Round 1
Both fighters dancing but with Winona clearly wanting to avoid the confrontation. Kelly is way faster and more agile. Before Winona can prepare BANG! Kelly sends a right straight hard into Winona's big soft left tit. Winona gurgles and wraps her arms around her chest, staggering backwards. Kelly charges, grabs Winona by her shoulders and rams her kness into Winona's soft midsection. Winona burbles out with her head turning red as Kelly holds her and delivers another kneestrike into Winona's burning belly. As Kelly takes a step back Winona holds her re-arranged innards and sways from side to side. The crowd cheers "Kelly, Kelly". Kelly spins around her own axis, lifts her left leg and delivers a roundhouse kick to Winona's head. Winona is felled like a tree, sprawling with spasming arms and legs on the canvas. Kelly steps over her helpless opponent and uses her feet to turn stunned Winona on her back. Winona meekly lifts her trembling arms in a defensive posture as Kelly lets herself fall with her round firm ass into Winona's already molested midsection. Winona
jackknifes and gurgles out in pain. Kelly smiles as she delivers hard blows into Winona's soft udders, bruising them. Winona wails out in pain as her sensitive assets are destroyed by the fit and muscled opponent dominating her soft and flabby frame. Winona crosses her arms over her numb throbbing badly
bruised tits. Kelly grabs Winona's forearms and easily spreads Winona trembling arms. While Kelly's arms show muscles like sculptured from marble Winona's flexed arms barely show any muscle but flabby fat jiggling on their undersides. Kelly effortlessly pins Winona's arms before she secures Winona's
upper arms under her knees. Winona wails helpless as Kelly's moving knees rip the muscle tissue of her puny and soft biceps. Kelly removes her knees from Winona's upper arms only to force them between her upper thigh and calve. Kelly flexes her lean iron legs. Winona flexes her slim and soft arms with her small fists trembling with effort but Kelly's iron thighs and calves squash Winona's arms in a splitsecond. Kelly smiles as she feels Winona's upper arm bones on her thighs and calves. Winona can barely squirm as Kelly strikes a double bicep pose over her while her upper arms feel like trapped inside a meat grinder. Kelly giggles as she flexes and relaxes her powerful thighs and calves, mashing the remains of Winona's upper arm muscles. Winona moans, helplessly thrashing her slim legs while her forearms and fists turn numb as Kelly nearly cuts off the blood at Winona flattened upper arms. Finally Kelly has enough and lifts her right to deliver the finishing blow into Winona's forehead and - DING-DING-DING

Round 2
Winona staggers into the ring, barely able to stay on her feet, her legs bending at her knees. Kelly mocks Winona, waving her trim arms wide and calling Winona to hit her. Winona lunges wide with her soft and flabby arms, way too slow to hit Kelly. Kelly suddenly wraps her right arm around Winona's neck
and bends her stunned opponent into a side headlock. Winona grunts, unable to resist as she is forcibly bend over and weakly drags on Kelly's wiry forearm. Kelly giggles and janks Winona around before smashing her left into Winona's hanging boobs, smashing them brutally against Winona's ribcage. Winona wails in pain and humilation, girlishly hammering Kelly's right arm with her small fists. Kelly lets Winona and kicks her wobly opponent into her ass, forcing Winona onto all fours. Kelly taunts Winona, standing in front of her, showing her weak opponent her hard and defined arm and thigh muscles. Winona looks pitiously up at Kelly with glazed eyes, her bruised boobs swinging under her. As Winona finally tries to struggle up, Kelly gets behind her and moves her arms under Winona's armpits and locks her hands on the back of Winona's slender neck, applying a preacher hold. Kelly powers up the hold, bending Winona's upper arms, bony shoulders and swan's neck. Winona wails helpless, her puny arms flapping useless in the air. Kelly flexes her powerful arms, bending Winona inside the hold until she hears Winona's shoulders creaking dangerously. Winona's screams in pain helpless while Kelly threatens to break her shoulders. Again and again Kelly applies pressure, pleased to hear Winona's painful yells while walking her opponent around. Shaking Winona's forcibly
bent body, Kelly lets Winona's aching boobs swing. Letting Winoa finally go, the frail weak actress collapses onto the canvas, twitching and moaning. Kelly kneels down, grabs a handful of Winona's black short hair and janks Winona's head up. Winona babbles weakly while Kelly flexes her big bulging biceps in front of Winona's face. Obediently slutty beaten up Winona gently licks and worships Kelly's powerful muscles... DING-DING-DING

Round 3
Winona defensively lifts her slim forearms declaring her submission, not wanting another painful beating. But Kelly won't have it, delivering a right uppercut into Winona's chin. Winona hangs against the metal meshwork, her head lolling from side to side. Kelly preps poor Winona up against the cage metal and molests her opponents soft and weak body at will, ramming her fists with powerful compact blows into Winona's belly and boobs. Winona gurgles and moans helpless, her slim arms hanging at her sides. Every time Winona is about to slide down, Kelly preps her oppoent back up, peppering Winona again with hard right-left combos. Finally Kelly finishes with a right into Winona's forehead. As Kelly steps back, Winona wanders off and after three swaying steps falls face foreward into the canvas. While Winona weakly moans, Kelly smiles wickedly, placing her feet on the small of her back, badly beaten foe and flexes her powerful arms for the cheering crowd...

"Winona is just a weak little looser," boasts Kelly smiling into the cameras,"She was just wrong  challenging a real powerful woman!"
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline blue338

« Reply #321 on: August 18, 2018, 06:46:31 PM »
Wow....Kelly completely dominated Winona  ;)

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #322 on: August 18, 2018, 10:53:36 PM »
Thank you for the contribution vulcannightbird! A really rough showing for Ryder haha here's a story I've had planned for a while and finally got around to :)

Cardi B vs. Selena Gomez & Ariana Grande

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande strutted out to the ring together engulfed in a sea of boo's drowning out a track from Ariana's newest album that was blaring over the loudspeakers. The two jobberific pop divas swaggered down the entrance ramp dressed in correspondingly black and white outfits that seemed to fit their haughty and arrogant attitudes. Once seductively entering the ring, including Ariana purposely taking her time bending over in-between the ring ropes in her very tiny skirt, both cuties grabbed microphones and wasted no time in stating their joint intentions tonight.

"Okay first of all people, make sure to buy my new album Sweetener and stream it on all streaming services now and savor it because it's a pop masterpiece if I say so myself!" Ariana beamed with pride which funny enough was only met with resounding jeers from the audience who didn't appreciate this shameless bit of self-promotion from the pint-sized cupcake! "But most importantly, Selena and I are here to address one big, giant, fat, bloated ELEPHANT in the room: Cardi B!" Grande spat out with disdain which was greatly magnified when the crowd resoundingly cheered that name. This appalling reaction from the audience was enough motivation for Selena to now join in on the promo!

"How can you people all cheer for a talentless, trashy, incomprehensible hack like her?? Like I can't even!" Gomez barked at the fans which only amped up the boo's and heel heat the two bratty divas were getting but they didn't care! They had to take a stand tonight and each take back their crowns as pop princesses away from this sassy loudmouth that had completely stolen their limelight! But Selena still wasn't done as she was about to ramp the heel heat all the way up to off the charts!

"Listen all you mindless peons, let me explain something to you: Being a pop star requires beauty, grace, elegance, skill and most of all self-awareness!" Gomez continued to boo's that were now so loud it caused her to have to shout the rest of her promo. "And me and Ariana, we have self-awareness! We know we're royalty and deserve to be treated like so while Cardi B is nothing more than a puffy, sleezy reality star bimbo! Clearly it's all you delusional people along with her that lack any and all grasps of self-awareness and dignity!" Selena declared with pride as she flashed an arrogant smile toward's Ariana who nodded her head in total agreement. Speaking of Grande, it was her turn again to hurl some more insults!

"You're so right, Selena! And another thing: can we talk about those ridiculous sounds she makes in-between every other word she says?? I can't even understand her..." but before Arana could finish her portion of the promo, the crowd erupted in a state of euphoria when somebody finally put an end to this disgraceful promo and it was none other than Cardi B herself! The talk of the music world marched down to the ring looking like a literal superhero in her flashy and glittery bodysuit that, like her, popped with so much color and personality! The adoring audience cascaded her with love while she waved back at everybody and climbed up to the ring with Selena and Ariana both absolutely repulsed! How dare this monstrosity interrupt them and for the unwashed masses to then cheer for her doing so was beyond ghastly for the prissy pop weaklings who stood frozen in the ring overcome with a mix of frustration and fear. It was clear Cardi B didn't find either one of the mouthy jobbers intimidating at all as she got inside the ring grabbing a microphone as well.

"Heya everyone!" Cards began in her highly quotable accent that drew immense applause from the fans already! "It looks like we got a couple of bratty little haters up in here tonight!" she continued pointing to both Selena and Ariana who told very different emotions on their shocked faces. Selena's face got red in anger and embarrassment while Ariana looked visibly scared and even began shaking in her boots before Cardi offered to everyone "Who wants to see a bad bitch live her best life and SQUASH. THESE. WIMPS!" she declared to a thunderous clap of approval from the audience! She threw the microphone down and motioned towards her "haters" to come and get her but Selena and Ariana both chose different options in this fight-or-flight moment.

Ariana pathetically turned around and tried running out of the ring while Selena, in the only thing you could possibly give her any credit for, at least tried running towards Cardi but was effortlessly knocked down to the canvas like a bag of bricks by a power clothesline. After leveling Gomez, Cardi reached out with the arm she just clotheslined with and grabbed the back of the fleeing Ariana's tiny black and white leather skirt! Ariana stood frozen in place when she heard the sound of Cardi's hand swiping behind her and suddenly felt a noticeable breeze in her crotch and booty before looking down to her horror and seeing that her skirt had been ripped clean off her body! The pint-sized cupcake stood frozen with her back turned to Cardi in just a skimpy black thong which she tried to cover up, one hand covering her crotch with the other hand reaching behind to flail in front of her wedgied bare booty, but that gave Cardi the perfect opportunity to wrap her muscular arms around Ariana's incredibly dainty waist locking in a bearhug. Ariana was whipped back and forth in Cardi's arms already squealing and pleading like a baby at Selena to help her but she was still rolling around on the mat from the basic clothesline!

After giving the helpless Ariana a severe case of whiplash in her arms, Cardi effortlessly threw her like a body pillow across the ring and slamming hard in the turnbuckle back first! Grande's ultra petite frame literally bounced off the notches like a pinball before falling back now leaning against the corner and already totally out of breath and now not even having the energy to try and cover her exposed nether-regions. Selena had finally started getting back up but was promptly grabbed by the back of her short-sleeve top and black shorts and lifted up off the ground like Cardi was carrying a light suitcase instead of a kicking and screaming creampuff! With must anticipation Cardi swayed Selena back and forth in her grasps before finally launching her forward through the air and landed smack up against her partner in the corner! Poor Ariana was squished and sandwiched in-between the turnbuckle and Selena's catapulted body even before Cardi B would take things up another notch by sprinting towards the corner herself and sandwiching both Grande AND Gomez up against the turnbuckle which drew huge applause from the crowd! Cardi bounced off her smushed prey and walked around the ring pumping up the fans while Selena would again tumble down to the mat spread eagled and Ariana would fall right on top of her; her thong-wedgied booty now sticking up in the air as she lay over her squashed partner!

With both her victims neatly stacked up and already completely finished, Cardi B looked down and quickly went through the endless things she could do to give these brats some very deserved comeuppance! The voluptuous trap rap star bent down to scoop Ariana upside down in her arms setting up for a piledriver position right over the still flattened Selena as Cardi purposely waited for Grande to reawaken from all the blood rushing to her head, and in the mean time reached down to rip Gomez's top to shreds leaving her in just a white lace bra, before dropping her noggin right down on Selena's bare belly! Ariana's bite-sized body literally bounced off Selena who's limbs flopped up before landing back down to the canvas with a thud along with Grande who landed now spread eagled a few feet away from the impact. Grande's ultra petite body rebounded off Selena's tummy like she was on a trampoline! Shredding Selena's top supplied Cardi with a great idea of where to go next when she eyed her perky little breasts poking out of the white lace bra and comically thought to herself how tiny they seemed compared to her shapely bosoms. Again reaching down to scoop Selena up this time, Cradi locked in another bearhug-like vice grip except this time she proceeded to breast smother the face of Gomez who quickly woke up from the total darkness she was in and the lack of oxygen she was receiving but could only helplessly flail her arms and her pleas were engulfed in Cardi's all encompassing boobs echoing back to her like she was trapped in a cave!

The crowd was loving it and started taking plenty of pictures of this dominating sight, but the camera flashes really escalated when Cardi B easily kept Selena trapped and breast-smothered with one arm while reaching down with the other and grabbing Ariana to be smothered right next to her partner at the same time! Gomez and Grande both flung their flimsy arms and legs which only made it look all the more humiliating as they succumbed to the superiority of Cardi's chest. She'd eventually let the smother go just before her prey could pass out again but only because Cardi wanted them to be completely awake and aware of their next humiliation they'll get to share together! Ariana and Selena were in complete shambles still trying to catch their breath and in no position to even think about fighting back when they both found themselves bent over Cardi's knee in the middle of the ring side by side! Selena and Ariana looked in each other's tear covered faces and then looked back behind them up over their shoulders at Cardi pleading and begging for her to let them go like that strategy has ever worked before.

Selena was at least relieved she still had her shorts on...that was until Cardi would rip them down and completely off her legs in one swift tug now exposing her bouncy little bubble butt in just a matching pair of white lace panties which left very little to the imagination! And as if that wasn't humiliating enough for Gomez, Cardi then gripped the waistband of the slutty underwear and yanked them all the way up Gomez's back until she was successfully able to hook the panties over her face and under her chin for an atomic wedgie! Ariana's eyes grew incredibly wide when she looked next to her and saw Selena's panty-blinded face but before she could even squeak out another beg, Cardi had raised her palm high in the air and bought it down hard one of Ariana's tiny milky-white bootycheeks that clapped throughout the arena and left a stark red handprint on Grande's jiggling ass flesh. Selena couldn't see what was happening but heard the spank and sure enough the next strike was directed to her upturned buttocks with the added pain of every time she bucked and kicked her legs, her insanely wedgied-panties would dig further into her throbbing crotch. Cardi rained her hand down on both brat's defenseless derrières like thunderclaps until every inch of all four asscheeks were beat completely red and both losers were sobbing so much that they even stopped fighting back at this point instead now just letting their upper bodies rest defeated on the canvas laying in a pool of their own tears; Selena's panties still over her face and now soaking wet as well!

It was clear at this point that Selena and Ariana were both completely broken not only physically but mentally. They were just hoping and praying that eventually Cardi would grow tired of steamrolling them and call it a night, but the two formally loud-mouth tarts wouldn't even get that luxury as their aggressor flipped them both over still draped across the knee but now bent backwards. Selena's underwear were still mortifyingly wedgied up her crotch, caboose and covering her face until the fabric finally snapped in half momentarily giving Gomez some fleeting relief before she was realized she crotch was now completely exposed to the world and displayed bent over Cardi's knee like this! The rest of Selena's clothing as well as Ariana's top and black bra underneath wouldn't last long before Cardi ripped those garments off too leaving both girls now completely naked! Cardi had a little bit of fun reaching down and gently caressing both Ariana's and Selena's peeking out crotches and even jokingly asked if they were getting excited being dominated together by another woman like this, but Cardi wanted to give the fans a good view of the action too! So with that she hoisted both feather-weight weaklings up over her shoulders bent backward in a sensational double-stack torture rack! Their dainty and fragile bodies were yanked and contorted backwards while Cardi feverishly moved her hands in and around each of their upward-facing crotches continuing to fondle them in full view of a sold-out stadium!

After folding Gomez and Grande in half almost to the point of snapping them in two and playing with their leaking pussies, Cardi went for the grand finale! In a spectacular display of coordination, strength and technique, Cardi B slammed Selena down first in a body slam leaving her again spread eagled on the mat before flipping the squealing Ariana up and sending her crashing down on her stomach right on top of Gomez in an amazing buck naked 69 body pile! The victorious trap pop sensation gave everyone a second to take pictures of both stacked up cuties with each other's faces deep in their dripping wet crotches before she bent down again and started playfully grinding Ariana's light body atop of Selena and subsequently grinding both their faces in each other's snatches! Somehow both spanked, stripped and squashed girls were still conscious with Gomez face right up in Grande's crotch while Ariana was shimmering back and forth on top with her face grinding down in Selena's spread crotch, which was still aching from the panty-wedgie previously, and her beet-red booty again jiggled in the air. Cardi picked up the pace of grinding before finally both Selena and Ariana exploded their sexual juices all over each other's features flopping on the mat like they were being electrocuted!

With Selena and Ariana utterly demolished, destroyed and left stacked up in a naked 69 pile with pussy-soaked faces and tanned behinds, mainly Ariana's since she was face down in Gomez's crotch on top, Cardi looked down and eyed that caboose to come up with one last parting act of complete annihilation! She went around the ring picking up each of the jobber's clothing and threw them scattered into the crowd that Selena and Ariana so proudly insulted before their double squashing and in the process she eyed one adoring fan who held up a sign that read CARDI B: THE NEWEST POP QUEEN along the crowd barrier near the ring. The fan holding the sign was ecstatic when Cardi herself went down to her, signed her shirt, took a selfie with her and asked the fan if she could borrow the sign which the jubilated girl gladly gave away to her idol! Climbing back up to the ring, Cardi stood tall and proud over her 69'ed and cum-covered losers and with perfect aim planted the pole of the sign right in-between Ariana's upward-facing asscheeks and shoving it right down into her butthole letting the sign stand perfectly erect in the middle of the ring! Cardi finally placed a foot on one of Ariana's bootycheeks and posed next to the sign impaled up her ass and with that a pop superstar was cemented!

Cardi B grabbed the microphone one more time to thank the adoring crowd again for all the support and love before leaving the ring and walking back up the ramp. Ariana and Selena, the two stacked up "haters" panting and moaning in a puddle of their own juices, remained in that 69 position even when they were both carried out on a stretcher together with nobody even taking the sign out of Ariana's booty as they were wheeled back to the locker room! So funny enough even during their shameful exit the news and proof of Cardi's dominance was further displayed while Gomez and Grande had been reduced to nothing more than a literal prop to showcase Cardi's emergence as the biggest pop star out now and a legitimate powerhouse fighter!

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #323 on: August 20, 2018, 08:43:28 PM »
This is a story I planned for the “finish her” thread but as I began writing it, it was clear it was going to be too long. If you guys enjoy reading it half as much as I enjoyed writing it, I’ll consider that a win!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WLjcRjl0iY4/VQ88TotDo9I/AAAAAAAAkdY/3SCCUvjTlcg/s1600/daisy%2Bwright.jpg

Flashback 2005: Sienna Miller vs Daisy Wright (ex Nanny)

A broken hearted Sienna sat, waiting for Jude and that bitch of a nanny Daisy, to come home. Just a few hours earlier, she had learned of their transgressions and had decided to confront them, as soon as possible. She had no idea what she was going to do but there was no way she was going to let the affair go on any longer.

Jude and Daisy’s night had been their best date yet, after an intimate dinner, they went backstage at a Robert Plant concert and hung out with the legendary rocker. Walking into the house they assumed was empty, they began making out as they headed to the bedroom. Suddenly, a light turns on and they both turn their heads to see a seething Sienna, standing across the room with a crazed look in her eyes. “I can’t believe this Jude! I can’t believe you would do this to me! And with this nasty ass bitch?” Sienna screamed as she walked across the room. Before Jude could say anything, Sienna slapped him as hard as she could. She reared back again but before she could unload another slap, Daisy caught her hand and pushed her away. “Don’t touch him again you little twat and if you say one more nasty thing about me, I will kick your ass so bad, I swear to god, you won’t be able to act for a month!” Daisy, knowing Jude would not hit Sienna back, was not going to let her hurt the man of her dreams any more. Miller was not expecting this and with so many emotions running through her head, she went with her first instinct and pushed Daisy back. “Stay the fuck out of this Slut! This is between me and” but she was cutoff by quick slap from Daisy. “ I told you I was going to hurt you!” Sienna was stunned, holding her hurting cheek, the look on her face went from stunned to anger as she sent a stinging slap back at Daisy.

Jude had no intentions in stepping between his two lovers, he was eating up the idea of women fighting over him. He stepped aside as the women lunged at each other and began ripping at each other’s hair. Sienna, fueled by pure hatred and anger, pushed Daisy back and forced her against a wall. Letting go of the her hair, Miller started throwing wild, unskilled punches at Wright’s face. Daisy managed to dodge and block everything that was thrown at her and after ducking under a right from Sienna, she countered with a right cross of her own that found its mark and stunned Miller. Daisy quickly followed up with a series of punches as she worked Sienna across the room and against the adjacent wall. Wright, clearly the more experienced fighter, already had Miller dazed. Grabbing her rival’s shoulder with her left hand, she buries her right deep into Sienna’s belly with a vicious punch. Miller’s knees buckle but Daisy doesn’t allow her to fall and continues the belly punishment. Sienna moans with each breath taking punch, and after the fifth or six punch, tears begin to roll down her puffy cheeks. “Awww, look Jude, she’s crying” Daisy teases as she continues to hold her against the wall by her shoulder. “I told you this was going to happen but nooooooo, you had to go and run that nasty little mouth of yours.” Sienna, with a look of desperation looks across the room at Jude, “please Jude, I love you, please make her stop” she begged hoping he’d step in and put an end to her beating but Jude, now fully aroused, just shrugs his shoulders and says “sorry babe”. “He’s not going to help you Sienna. Look at him, he’s enjoying this more than I am” Daisy says as she points out Jude’s obvious erection. “After I get done with you, I am going to make you watch how a real woman pleases a man.” With that, Daisy unloads another right to Sienna’s belly and then one to her face and lets her drop to the floor, with her back still against the wall.

Sienna, barely conscious but sitting upright, watches as Daisy walks across the room and begins to stroke Jude’s hard-on through his jeans. She looks back at Sienna with a smile, making sure she is watching, “This is all mine now, little girl.” She stands up and walks back towards Sienna “I’m not quite done with you yet.” She then bends down and grabs Sienna by the hair and stands her up so they are looking eye to eye. “What’s wrong Sienna? Nothing else catty to say?” Sienna gathers herself and spits, a combination of saliva and blood, in Daisy’s face “fuck you bitch!” Left hand still in Miller’s hair, she uses her right to wipe off her face “dumb little whore, you’re going to pay for that!” then punts Sienna between the legs. Miller drops to her knees reaching for her aching womanhood, Wright keeping a hand in Sienna’s hair, lifts her knee into rival’s face. A sickening crunch echos through the room as Sienna’s nose is shattered. Daisy let’s go of Sienna’s hair and letting the bloody starlet drop to the floor in a heap, again on the brink of passing out.

Daisy again returns to Jude to continue teasing him leaving Sienna to squirm on the floor, moaning and crying. Miller had never felt this kind of pain before and to be dominated so thoroughly by her rival, in front of her fiancée, was equally humiliating. Daisy returns and roughly flips her onto her back. “Please Daisy, no more, you win” Sienna says softly, again hoping Daisy will end her misery. Wright bends down next to Miller, “don’t worry honey, I’m almost done with you. I’ve got more important things to tend to”, turning Miller’s head so that she’s looking at Jude. “Now” Daisy stands up, and pulls Sienna up with her by her hair, “are you ready for your lesson?” She leads Sienna to the bedroom, throws her onto a chair and ties her to it. Sienna is a wreck, blood stained hair sticking to her battered, beaten face, her head hangs in defeat. Wright brings Jude into the room and lays him on the bed, looking over at Miller who’s still looking down, she walks over to her. Lifting Sienna’s chin she asks “How will you learn anything if you don’t watch?” She let’s go of Miller who lets her head drop back down, not wanting to watch another women make love to her, soon to be, ex-fiancé. “Okay, have it your way” Wright say as she steps back and unloads a slap that sends blood and tears across the room. “You are going to watch or I am going to hurt you in ways you never thought of” Daisy warns as she rips open Sienna’s blouse. “How cute! Look at those little boobies!” Wright says with a devious grin. “It would be a shame to destroy them, like I did the rest of your body.” She then latches both hands onto Sienna’s perfect little breast and squeezes with all her might. Sienna let’s out a blood curdling scream and immediately starts begging “Please! Stop! I’ll watch! I promise just please stop!” Daisy releases her hold on Sienna’s breasts “that’s more like it!”

Sauntering back across the room to Jude, Daisy is about ready to explode herself. She had never dominated a women this way and had no idea how exciting it could be. Jude and Daisy undress each other and spend the next couple hours making passionate love in front of a broken Sienna. Daisy every so often, made sure to make eye contact with her, ensuring she was still watching. Finally, the two end their love making marathon and share a cigarette in bed. “What are we going to do with her?” Jude asks, truly having no idea where to go from here. “Don’t worry about it” Daisy says confidently as she gets up and walks towards Sienna. “She knows what can happen to her now and if she doesn’t want it to happen again, she’ll keep her mouth shut.” Daisy continued “only next time, it will be even worse. I don’t want that and you don’t want that either, do you?” Daisy again using Sienna’s chin to force her to look up “Well? Do you?” Sienna shakes her head and quietly agrees. “Good girl” Daisy says and she reared back and delivered a knock out punch that sends Sienna to LaLa land.

Sienna wakes up a couple of hours later in her bed next to a picture, of her tied to the chair knocked out, with a note that read “Don’t forget what happened last night and don’t forget, it can happen again.” The next day, there was a picture of a beaten Sienna Miller on the cover of every paper in the UK, along with a story about her being jumped by a group of girls at a night club.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #324 on: August 25, 2018, 02:47:03 PM »
Here's a pair of tales featuring Lily getting squashed by a couple of Madisons!

Lily Collins vs. Madison Beer

{alt}
{alt}

Lily Collins may have finally begin to realize just how pathetic her catfighting career had gotten. She had lost literally every single match she's participated in and none of them being even slightly competitive. So in an effort to go from creampuff to powerhouse, Lil Lily decided to score a fully-loaded membership from the hottest gym in Hollywood always filled with many other catfighting starlets in show business. Wearing a loose white shirt with "NO FILTER" appropriately sprawled across her chest coupled with skintight black workout leggings hugging her skinny legs like a second skin, Collins proudly waltzed into the gym with her nose held high as per usual beyond prideful at how even in such a simple outfit how radiant and gorgeous she looked! Lily was so preoccupied with her beauty that she seemed to forget the whole point of the gym in the first place! Instead of working out and trying to gain some muscle or fighting physique of any kind, Collins instead just hogged the machines, texted away on her phone and made her typical catty comments about other girls she saw actually working on and exercising!

After Lily had already spent about a half hour in the gym without lifting a single weight or even actually using any of the machines as intended, Madison Beer walked in for her routine afternoon workout happily greeting all the regulars of the gym and a few other celebrities she recognized or was friendly with. Dressed in a black sports bra top showing off her toned mid-section and also donning black leggings as well, Madison's more personable aura and fresh face drew much more attention and fanfare than Lily's typically haughty and self-absorbed mood. And of course as Beer began her workout with Collins not too far away giving the oblivious newcomer an ultra bratty sideways stink-eye, Lily just couldn't help herself before causing some trouble as always.

While Madison sat at one of the benches about to start off with some simple weight lifting up over her head, Lily purposely sat down right next to her acting preoccupied and even aloof. It was clear that Lily didn't actually intend on lifting an weights herself but instead was going to give her big mouth a nice workout!

"Excuse me, little girl..." Lily began with malice "...you're taking too much room on the bench! Shouldn't you still be in class like are you even out of high school yet?!" she continued immediately going into berating mode at the shocked Madison who put down her weights and turned around to discover who the hell was going off on her for no reason at all. Once realizing it was none other than Silly Lily Collins, Beer's expression instantly changed not to anger but to amusement! She even let out a loud laugh in response to Lily's completely unnecessary trash talk! Even though Madison was quite young and one of the very unpolished newcomers in the catfight circuit, being a full decade younger than Collins was and lacking any legitimate fighting experience yet, she had heard about and watched many of Lily's humiliating defeats on Youtube highlight videos and thus was clearly not intimidated at all by the creampuff deciding to randomly pick a fight with her at the gym of all places.

Madison's unfazed reaction enraged Lily who quickly found herself being laughed at by the "little girl" she had just tried bullying out of pure spite and jealously. Not fully knowing the best course of action but with her enormous pride and ego bubbling up to the surface as per usual, Collins stood up and continued barking down at Madison..."How dare you laugh at me! You should really respect your elders in this business, sweetie and do as I say right now!"

Beer has ceased her giggling but still maintained a confident smirk on her face, practically rolling her eyes to the back of her head, before rising up to her feet as well getting right in Lily's face as a sizable crowd started to notice what was happening and began forming a circle around the two hotties.

"It's funny Lily because you're the one who's always acting like a spoiled brat and then getting punished like a child! But clearly not everyone grows up and it seems like you sure missed that boat!" Madison beamed which drew a hearty round of laughter from the growing crowd; all eager to see Lily get some comeuppance not only for needlessly picking a fight with Madison but also for hogging all the machines for herself without even using them and instead just taking selfies for her Instagram feed. "So Lil Lily, how about you use this as a learning experience for once and walk away now or else I can use you as my personal workout practice dummy this afternoon!" Madison followed up with her offer completely putting all the pressure and nerves right back on Collins who suddenly looked increasingly panicked and worried after Madison's scathing comeback and threat. She had been given a free Get Out of Squashing card, but of course Lily's supreme overconfidence and bitterness would rear their ugly heads yet again!

"Fuck you, bitch!" Living up to the declaration across her shirt, Collins just couldn't help herself as she marched right up to Madison and swung her dainty arm back going for an obvious slapping attempt that took way too long to get going and had no surprise element at all to it. Collins swung but her flimsy wrist was actually caught in mid air much to the creampuff's shock as Beer shook her head in bemusement at Lily totally wasting her chance to escape from this situation without further humiliation but now she had sealed her fate. Instantly showcasing both her strength and Lily's incredible weakness, Madison pulled Collins in by her wrist and with one arm locked in a bearhug. Even while putting next to no effort in the squeeze, Beer was practically breaking the puny Lily in half with her arm as the regretful brat began her natural begging and pleading started up but Madison was about to have none of it. One of Lily's arms was pinned to her side in the hug while the other one helplessly flailed around until she reached down below her grabbing one of the small free weight wheels hoping to make clock Madison over the head with it and get outta here! Not only did Madison totally see what Collins was trying to do, but before she even had to stop it, to the upmost amusement of everyone watching the action, Lily couldn't even lift a five pound weight! Everyone got a hearty at chuckle at this sad display while Madison, further showcasing her vast physical superiority even while keeping the puny Collins squirming in her clutches, reached down and list a much larger weight up and all the way over her head with ease!

Lily was already in pure panic mode but things were about to get much worse for her. Madison turns around with her captive to face the growing number of people in the gym surrounding the action; most of which eager to see Lily get her comeuppance not only for being a mouthy weakling but also for hogging all the exercise machines without actually doing any exercising! As more spectators gathered, Madison would make sure that EVERYONE in the gym could enjoy was about to take place.

"Who hear wants to take a little class the gym is thinking of starting up and thought by none other than myself??" Beer asked aloud. "You can call it...Madison's Squash Class! And for our first session, Silly Lily is gonna be our first practice dummy!" The crowd resounding cheered at this sensational development as poor Lily desperately tried squirming out of Madison's arms now on the verge of complete tears but her struggling only made her look even more helpless! Beer began by hoisting Collins up over her shoulders bend backward in a torture rack with now pretty much everybody in the gym circled around. Actually treating this as an actual class, Madison spoke to her audience and actually started bending Lily's flexible body further back in sets and reps as if she was actually working out!

After some introductory stretching with her demonstration toy Collins feebly flailing and screeching while being bent backward over her shoulders, Beer reached up with one hand grabbing Lily's "NO FILTER" t-shirt and yanking it off her body in one smooth motion and immediately tossing her off her shoulders and down onto a yoga mat; Lily's comically puny body actually bouncing off the mat like it was a trampoline. Collins tried to pathetically wiggle away from Madison on her stomach trying to cover her breasts in just a black sports bra which apparently wasn't revealing enough for Beer who'd reach down and in one vicious yank she ripped the garment right off her victim leaving her top half completely exposed! Before Lily could even attempt in cover up her perky little boobs, Madison sat on the ground and before Collins could even blink she found herself trapped in a Surfboard Hold! Yet again doing the whole workout routine, Madison began a set of ten reps by rocking back and forth while sitting on the ground and yanking Lily's upper body back and up off the mat by her arms which gave everyone a great view of her bare, free-swinging breasts every time she was yanked back!

After a few more reps of the Surfboard Hold for some added demonstration, in one smooth motion Madison fell backward on the yoga mat but kept hold of the whimpering Lily now flipping her up and over and displayed high in a spectacular ceiling hold! Lily was now propped up and held in the air giving everyone an even better view of her bouncy little bosoms and as if that wasn't dominating enough, Madison kept lifting Lily up and down in the ceiling hold; even explaining to the impressed audience that this is a great exercise because it worked out both your arms and your legs! After another set of Ceiling Hold lifts, Beer suddenly swung Collins in the air only to bring her crashing back down in a double knee backbreaker while folded Lily's body so far back that her head was dangling in-between her own ankles! More counted stretching followed as she continuously bent Lily back further and further to the point that it may seem like Collins might literally snap in two pieces, but thankfully she proved to be amazingly flexible! Madison would even make a comment about how happy she is that her practice dummy was so bendy for everyone's viewing pleasure!

With the Squash Class now in full swing, Madison prepared to get to the real sensational holds now! Things were about to go from back to worse for Lil Lily when, after again being tossed back on the mat laying on her stomach, she felt not only her legs getting yanked back again over her body but also suddenly had both of Madison's hands under her chin again pulling her upper body back! Beer had locked in a killer Extreme Boston Crab/Camel Clutch combo that had everyone gasp in amazement! Beer had Lily's  legs contorted back by locking her dainty ankles under the armpits, Lily's arms stretched and hooked over Madison's knees and while stretching her upper body way back by the chin and effectively bending the body of Collins rolled into almost a backwards ball! And as if that wasn't enough, Madison took it up another notch when, tired of Lily's begging and pleading throughout her whole comeuppance, Madison kept one hand yanking her chin back while with the other hand she inserting her index finger in Lily's mouth and fishhooked her! Collins could only get incoherent garbles and squeals out of her stretched mouth while Madison rocked back and forth atop of her brutally knotted up body.

Amazed at the limberness of her practice dummy, Madison decided to keep pushing the envelope! With an impressive swiftness, she released the fishhook out of her mouth and began rising up and off of Lily's stretched back but still kept her body folded back. In one of most dominating body carries that anyone had ever seen, Madison proceeded to actually wrap her arms around Lily's body, both her bend backward legs and her upper body, so that she actually now held Collins high in the air with her body folded back in a "U" position while trapped in a bearhug! Even Beer couldn't believe it! She held Lily's body with such a tightness that her own skinny legs were pressed up against her back making it look like Collins was a bug getting squashed! Madison didn't even try to present this as a workout position but instead just showcased her superiority over the mouthy creampuff by this incredible display of dominance and contortion. Madison gave plenty of time for everyone to snap plenty of pictures, just in case nobody believed what they just saw in front of them, before she released the bearhug letting Lily's body unravel but still holding her up in the air by her legs now in a classic piledriver position with Collins close to passing out at this point but somehow still conscious and all too aware of the nightmare that would continue for her.

The crowd was anticipating the knockout cranium-driving slam, but Madison had other ideas first. Holding Collins upside down, she'd stretch Lily's legs wide open as far as she can spread them like she was trying to snap a wishbone! Lily's face was full of tears dripping down to the canvas below and that was even before a loud ripping sound was heard throughout the arena: Lily's black leggings had ripped right down the crotch from all the leg stretching! Flashing a wide grin with Lily's ripped pants right in her face, Beer finally dropped to her knees landing Lily on her noggin! Collins practically bounced off the mat by her head again before crashing down on her back spread eagled like a bag of bricks while the crowd wildly applauded Madison for the wonderfully educational and entertaining debut of the Madison's Squash Class! But Beer still wasn't done just yet as of course there had to be some additional post-squashing punishment! That would begin with Madison reaching over and ripping Lily's leggings to shreds right off her legs while she remained zonked out on the mat and now only wearing a tiny black thong which was also quickly ripped off in a single tug. Adding one more mini-exercise just to rub the shameful defeat for Lil Lily literally right in her face, Beer stood right over her face and actually began squatting her caboose up and down bouncing right atop Lily's face! The audience laughed in hysterics as Madison hopped up and down smothering her features until she awoke from her slumber only to find herself being squatted on!

After waking Collins up, Madison ceased her squatting but instead plopped her ass right down on Lily's face now fully smothering her while grabbing both her legs and pulling them back. Madison folded Lily's legs back over her body so now she was in a very familiar position for her: stacked up with her naked booty sticking straight up in the air! Licking her hand, Beer slapped her palms down on Lily's defenseless deirere pounding and spanking her sticking up, milky white little asscheeks like a set of bongo drums until she turned a dark shade of maroon red! And when someone jokingly asked her what was the purpose of this exercise, Madison would respond " This one is just for Lil Lily! Her tight little ass really needed a good workout!" After leaving Lily's booty tanned red and covered in handprints, Madison finally thought of an appropriate way to not only end the beatdown but also leave the gym a parting gift of sorts.

Beer got up off Collins who was just barely still conscious after being smothered under Beer's more impressively plump caboose but was carried over to a punching bag across the gym while everyone followed along to see what Madison had planned. After grabbing Lily's previously stripped off t-shirt as well as some duck tape off the front desk on the way there, Madison proceeded to tape Lil Lily up on the hanging punching back by her spread out wrists and ankles and, after ripping up her t-shirt just right, she gagged Lily's whining mouth up just with the part of her shirt that read in all caps "FILTER" effectively shutting the loudmouth brat up once and for all! As Madison waltzed out of the gym as a victorious woman who just squashed a weakling a decade older than her, poor Lily was held trapped and gagged to the punching bag with a growing line of girls waiting to get a few minutes with the gym's newest piece of equipment: the Lil Lily Punching Bag!

------------------------------

Lily Collins vs. Madison Iseman

{alt}{alt}

After getting completely dominated and played with by Madison Beer at the gym, Lily Collins promised herself that she'd never step foot in that place again! Quickly abandoning the thought of her actually trying to get into shape and not be a complete pushover, Collins opted instead to get all dolled up in a luxuriously sexy one-piece white swimsuit that hugged her petite body and really showed off her perky little caboose bulging out of the wedgied seat of the garment. She felt like the sweetest angel as she waltzed around the beach but her mood was all sour! She was being an ultra brat to everyone: kicking sand castles down, littering all over the beach and simultaneously being both a tease and a prude to all the guys sunbathing with their girlfriends. She'd flirt with them and even bent over showcasing her booty but then act haughty and condescending when anyone dared to even approach her. It wasn't before long that one particular fellow actress finally had enough of Lily's snotty ways and it turned out be another younger Madison! This time it was Beer however but instead the short, bubbly and perky blonde Madison Iseman who, looking incredibly sexy and adorable herself in her light powder blue two-piece swimwear, was still fresh on the catfighting circuit and normally not confrontational at all but she figured this brat Lily really needs some manners!

Iseman walked right up to the cockily smirking Collins and proceeded to plainly state how she should apologize to everyone at the beach for her obnoxious and insulting attitude! What made it a particularly amazing scene was how much both younger and shorter Madison was as she verbally scalded Lily who, in contrast to Madison's matureness and tact, was acting like a spoiled child! Resorting to snotty giggles and making jokes about Madison's shortness, even calling her a "little dweeby girl", Madison's patience was running thin until she couldn't take it anymore. "Okay Lily let's make a deal shall we: You apologize to me and to everyone else you disrespected here on this beautiful day or I'm going to have to MAKE you say sorry which I'd really rather not do!" Collins was taking aback by being talked down to and disciplined by this "little girl" but at the same time she was already quite intimidated as a gathering crowd formed around them hoping to see another classic Lil Lily squashing! Much to everyone's initial disappointment, a clearly flustered Collins turned and began retreating off the beach but, in classic Lily fashion, the loudmouth cupcake just couldn't help herself!

"Hey! All you losers and especially you Madison can KISS. MY. ASS!" Lily declared as she bent over, stuck her proud booty out and waved it at the entire crowd of beachgoers! Iseman had finally had enough and she wasn't about to let her get away after that parting shot. The crowd gasped and than cheered in excitement as Madison made a sprint just as Collins looked over her shoulder with at first a smirk but once she saw the tiny blonde bee-lining towards her, Lily's eyes grew wide with fear and her jaw dropped before she could even try running away she was tackled down to the sand by Madison! And just like that the squashing was on! Iseman got back up to her feet but began dragging the flailing Collins by her ankles back into the main beach area while Lily pathetically began crying and apologizing now but it was too late for Madison to not teach her yet another lesson in humility.

After dragging her back to the open sands with the crowd now circled around the action, Madison began by hoisting Lil Lily back up high in the air in a full nelson hold. The blonde turned all around facing every direction and giving everyone plenty of prime picture opportunities of her sobbing captive. While it appeared that Iseman might be setting up for a Glamslam-equse jumping facebuster slam, she didn't want to completely squash Lil Lily right away. She instead opted for releasing the full nelson hold but again hoisted Lil Lily up and bent back over one of her shoulders for a Canadian backbreaker. Poor Collins already began tearing up as she helplessly dangled upside down while all the guys she teased and all the girls she pissed off were laughing at her now. Lily wanted to give everyone a show, but this wasn't what she had in mind! Madison squeezed her dainty waist and stretched her rubbery body further back over her shoulder until Lily's eyes began rolling to the back of her head at which point Madison suddenly flipped Collins over and dropping her face down on the sand.

Lil Lily tried crawling away on her hands and knees already in tremendous pain and embarrassment but didn't get fair before she found herself in a very familiar position: bent over Madison's knee with her wedgied derrière sticking right up in the air! The caboose that she so gleefully flaunted and stuck out before was now defenseless as Iseman easily held the now sobbing Collins over her knee and, with one hand holding both of Lily's puny wrists behind her back, she reached down with her other free hand and yanked Lily's swimsuit way back giving her an agonizing wedgie that dug into her delicate pussy and pin-point tight bootyhole so bad it felt like the garment was going to split her in half! Lily's screams echoed throughout the beach and that was even before Madison would raise her hand high in the air and bring it slapping down on Lily's bubbly booty for the first of many crisp and clapping spanks that quickly had reduced Creampuff Collins to a complete mess kicking, screaming and sobbing over the shorter girl's knee!

"You wanna act like a brat, Lily?? Well then you're gonna get treated like a brat!" The younger Madison barked down like she was a parent punishing a child and not a grown woman! After what must've been dozens of spanks leaving Lily's ass tanned beet-red, Madison would finally halt the spanking but only after Lily's one-piece swimsuit actually ripped in pieces from the extreme wedgie and from her kicking her legs so much during the spanking! Collins was beyond mortified that she was suddenly stripped naked but at least she was only face down over Madison's knee...until she was flipped over now bent backward with her hanging boobs and bare pussy now on full display! Madison was even surprising herself at how much she enjoyed steamrolling Lil Lily, she was really never like this, but she figured that Collins was such a mega-snob and a slutty tease before that she really deserved all of this. Showing just a little immaturity, Madison really reached down and gently caressed one of Lily's free-swinging breasts by the nipple and with the other hand reached to her crotch and ever so slightly rubbed a couple of fingers against it which resulted in Lily letting out a particularly shameful squeal that was half-humiliated and half-aroused!

But Madison wasn't about to sexually dominate Lil Lily; at least not here! She flipped her off her knee and back down to the sand on her stomach before Madison yanked Lily up by her hair on her all fours again like how she originally tired crawling away. "Now Lil Lily, you're gonna clean up all the litter you inconsiderably tossed around this beautiful beach"! Madison ordered as she actually walked the naked Collins on all fours across the sands of the beach picking up everything she callously discarded previously; the crowd applauding Madison at this point not only for giving Lily her comeuppance but for also caring about the environment! After making sure every piece of Lily's garbage was cleaned up, Madison thought about letting her go but then remembering her "little dweeby girl" comment, Iseman decided that maybe she should spend some more time with Collins throughout her time at the beach just to make sure the message was received loud and clear!

Scooping the still sobbing Collins up and carrying her over her shoulder to her beach chair she had laid out for herself, Madison originally wanted some relaxation time in the sun before ending up being the next girl having to squash Lil Lily, the victorious blonde again deposited the defeated older actress again down on her hands and knees. Madison clamped her legs tight around Lily's neck holding her in place with the standing head scissors hold while she bent down and began digging Collins in the sand! Eventually Lil Lily was trapped with her arms and legs buried completely under the sand with only her head, her back and of course her still scorching booty sticking straight up in the sun! The crowd gave one last final round of applause for a job well done to Madison who put on her sunglasses and finally reclined on her chair while poor Lily could only continue whimpering and crying right next to her.

For one last final humiliation, after Lily kept wailing about how hot her spanked ass was which was now baking in the hot sun with no protection at all, Madison reached over her nearby cooler and pulled out an ice-cold popsicle on a stick! "This should cool you right off!" Madison exclaimed as Lily, not being able to even look behind her, had no idea what the blonde meant until she felt the freezing cold phallic-shaped snack stuffed way up her bootyhole! Fun and relaxation followed as normal for everyone else on the beach for the rest of the afternoon except now Madison had a tanning buddy with her and poor Lil Lily was once again defeated, spanked, stripped, and completely humiliated!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 02:48:51 PM by Xtra164 »

Offline jdo90

« Reply #325 on: September 30, 2018, 12:18:13 AM »
Spoils of Victory Mystery

The card for this evening is filled with a variety of sexy, young twenty-somethings set to face off in the squared circle. Although there are no championship titles on the line tonight the mystery punishments in place for the losers are promised to be, shall we say, less than dignififying, and have drawn a large audience; both in the stadium seats and watching from their phones, computers or tablets via Pay Per View digital streaming services.

The promoters, in order to spice things up, have placed a variety of punishments for the losers. The punishments coincide with the outcome of the match. For instance, the punishment for submission is different than the punishment for a pinfall. The combatants are unaware of what the punishments involve and must, according to the promoters, "find out the hard way,".

Victoria Justice vs Kira Kosarin
{alt}

{alt}

Kira Kosarin, a vivacious, spunky 20-year-old with an athletic, curvaceous body, is a relative newcomer to the celebrity catfighting league. But what Kira lacks in experience is more than made up for by the young lady's flexibility and ferocity.

Victoria Justice, her opponent, was no stranger to the celebrity catfighting league; a veteran whom, compared to her younger opponent, should undoubtedly have the advantage. On the other hand, Victoria has the notorious reputation of being a loud-mouth brat whom, more times than not, bites off more than she can chew.

The crowd seemed to be split between the two camps. Team Justice hoped Vicky's in-ring experience would assure her victory; whereas Team KKO hoped Kira's extra 3 inches of height and her heavier, more athletic, build would give her the edge she needed. So, which young lady would prevail, how would she win and, most intriguing, what would the punishment be? Will Victoria learn from past mistakes and overcome her younger, novice opponent or will Kira use her superior reach and flexibility to pummel Justice?

It turns out that Victoria, surprising quite a few fans, displayed her in-ring experience, seemingly just going through the motions with Kira. Of course, going through the motions, for most fighters, typically involves feeling out one's opponent and striking or dodging when necessary. For Justice, however, going through the motions involved losing her dignity and, unfortunatley for the puny Californian, her clothing as well.

Kira, after growing bored of twisting her halfnaked foe up in various unladylike positions, finished the sniveling diva off with a long, drawn-out, bootylicious face sit. Victoria was quickly losing oxygen and energy, due, in part, to the all-encompasing derriere of Kosarin, as well as the erratic thrashing of her limbs. Succumbing to defeat, Justice submits.

Once Kira rises from her tear-soaked throne, allowing Justice to gulp air, and Victoria regains her bearings, the defeated diva ironically forgets the special stipulation that was set by the promoters and tries to, albeit drunkenly, run away from her duties. As Victoria awkwardly stumbled about, the promoter happily announced over the speaker system, "if a contender wins their fight via submission, the loser MUST go down on the winner!" Victoria, eyes buldging, utterly horrified, runs up the aisle; but, as usual, she is easily apprehended, this time by the promotion's security personnel.

Poor Vicky was soon back in the ring and on her knees, inching toward her towering foe. Once she was at eye-level with Kira's crotch, the victorious vixen dropped her pants, and undies, unveiling her smooth snatch. With a fearful gulp, Justice tips her chin up, in order to get a good angle, and points the tip of her tongue, patiently licking between Kira's lips.

The sensation buckled Kira’s knees, causing her to lay her sex right on Vicky's face. Justice plunges her stiff tongue deep into the slick folds, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible. Kosarin gasps, shifting her weight to the balls of her feet, and grabs the back of Justice's head, pulling her in deeper.

The in and out motions from Vicky's French kiss caused vibrations that led Kira to rotate her hips to the rhythm of Victoria's tongue. Kira, knees weakening, pushes Victoria on her back and mounts her prey, anchoring her waist to Justice's face. Losing herself in the sensation of Vicky's lapping tongue, Kira begins riding her foe's nose; her hands trailing up and down her own pert breasts, then back to Victoria's head, thrusting herself upward to catch every lick, flick, and suck of her tongue and lips.

Kira, a humble fighter, not one to trashtalk or brag, shocked everyone when she, biting her bottom lip, head tossed back, boomed in a throaty grunt, "thats right, bitch... fu...fuck me with your tongue... ohhh, ohhhh," The audience rises to their feet and applaud as Kira reaches her peak, her nectar flowing down the sides of Victoria's mortified face like a never ending well that poured forth without fail.

Demi Lovato vs Ryan Newman

Ryan Newman's full, pink gloss-coated lips curled into a haughty smirk as high-powered camera strobes illuminated her tight body. Even though she only stood at a mere 5 feet 3 inches Newman, acting as if she were 8' tall, stares down at everyone around her, looking past her upturned nose at the clamoring fans. Flipping her hair back, she began to strut toward the ring and, not feeling even an ounce of remorse, pranced past a fan, staring right through the young man's marker and loose leaf page, ignoring his request for an autograph. She was all smiles as she paraded around the ring -- strutting past her opponent, her eyes skimming past Demi Lovato, as if she were an unimpprtant passage of text -- her body practically glowing with self-importance. All eyes are on her and that's all that mattered.

Well, all eyes WERE on her. The 20-year-old scoffed at the camera men, all of whom turned their lenses toward something just outside the ring. "Whatever, it's probably, like, a Twenty dollar bill or something. I have to remember that everyone isn't as cultured as I." Ryan spoke outloud to herself, shaking her head at the men and, mistaking her revulsion for compassion, gave herself a proverbial pat on the back.

The something in question was Victoria Justice who, due to sexual juices and a sopping vagina covering her airways, had just woken up from her unconscious state. The startled diva, looking down at her partially exposed figure, shrieked in horror. With one arm across her tits, covered by a dainty bra, the other shielding her crotch, scarcely clothed in a flimsy thong, Victoria made a beeline for the exit, scrambling up the aisle and disappearing behind the curtain. Ryan, not even attempting to suppress her vanity, yells out to everyone, "Okay, I have to admit, that was kind of funny... Woah!" Newman turns toward Demi, as if just realizing she was there, "Did your thunder thighs rip away the denim of your jeans or are you so poor that you can't afford new clothes?" Ryan giggles, surveying Demi's outfit before turning her attention back to the crowd, "that was funy, that whole Vicky thing, BUT the freakshow is gone and I demand your attention. Cheer me as I banish this fat troll back under the bridge she escaped from!" Ryan punctuated her statement by posing like royalty in the ring and sneering over her shoulder at Demi.

For all intents and purposes, Ryan Newman SHOULD have been happy, ecstatic even, during the final moments of the match. After all, every pair of eyes and every camera lens were focused on her and her exclusively. Newman however, was in utter shambles. The bratty Disney starlet, her face pressed against the mat, weakly pushed herself up, her arms shaking, hot tears streaming down her blotchy, mascara-streaked face. The sniveling wimp snorted her runny nose and began, for the umpteenth time, blubbering like a child. Newman had, at this point, abandoned her attempts to shield her nude figure, her spirit, and body, broken by Lovato's high-impact wrestling. The paparazzi at ringside were having a field day, capturing every angle of every soft, supple curve.

In the end, Demi knocked the puny weakling out with an up-close-and-personal breast smother. Lovato, wanting to feel the sensation of Newman's warm, wet tears and anguished features on her bare skin, removed her top, freeing her breasts before settling them upon the loser's face.

Newman's teary eyes obscure her vision, preventing the young woman to see her impending doom until it was too late. Ryan, suddenly drowning in a sea of hot, sweaty, suffocating tit-flesh, began to panic. Sweeping her legs and flapping her arms, Ryan begins shrieking in terror. Her screams, shrill and highpitched, are transformed into muted hums by Lovato's prized twins. Once Ryan ceases to squirm, and the ref has raised her arm in victory, Demi slowly peels her breasts away from her opponent's face, chuckling to herself as Newman's gaping mouth emits a suction cup-like *pop* as she unglues her twin peaks from Ryan's full lips.

Demi poses over the tanned, undressed body of her egotistical opponent, with her head and arms raised high. But, of course, the audience yearned for more, and after hearing the promoter announce the punishment for a knockout, the crowd cheered so loudly the arena walls shook.

Several minutes later, Newman's eyes fluttered open, the rowdy crowd blaring in her ear.  She didn't know what had happened or what was going on, but she knew one thing for sure, her head was pounding, her face was sticky with sweat and she was very, very uncomfortable. At that moment, she noticed why she was uncomfortable.

Her body was bent over the middle rope like a broken puppet. She tries to back up from the ropes but once she does, her bare pussy hits something smooth. Her blue expressive eyes widen in realization, a breathless, "Oh shit," escapes her smeared lips as a pair of hands seize her squirming hips. Demi, with no warning, thrusts forward, sliding the rubber shaft of the strap-on into Ryan's pussy, fucking her doggy style.

Demi's hips and 'thunder thighs' smack against Newman's tight ass, taking her like an animal. Ryan bites her lip, tears rolling down her cheeks, fighting the temptation to moan. Her efforts are futile and soon her whimpers grow in timbre and pitch, trembling, until her body coils and she lets out a hard, ear-splitting orgasm. 

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #326 on: September 30, 2018, 01:27:02 PM »
Great job. Hope to see more Kira stories where she dominates some of the other Nickelodeon actresses.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #327 on: October 14, 2018, 04:29:00 PM »
Here two matches featuring a new favorite cutie of mine: Madison Iseman! The first one she gets to dish out some comeuppance to a couple of bratty wimps while the second fight doesn't quite go as well for her :)

Natalia Dyer & Julia Goldani Telles vs. Madison Iseman

As per usual, the ultra haughty pair of Julia and Natalia arrogantly strutted to the ring with their signature resting bitch faces teaming up together against goody-girl blonde Madison! The "sister-witches", as they commonly refer to themselves proudly as, did their typical pre-match catty heckling over at the unimpressed Iseman who was itching to shut these two snobby brats up! While Madison could clearly take both of them on separately in singles matches, the out-numbered nature of the match proved difficult for the perky and preppy face in the early going. This was mainly due to Julia's longer reach and impressive height while Natalia did her best attempt at "offense" consisting of flailing slaps and cheap low blow attempts. Because of the over reliance on Julia's natural advantages, the sister-witches momentum was short-lived once Madison was able to turn the tables and knock the former ballerina off those long and limber legs of hers!

The tide officially turned when Julia tried setting up for a jumping scissorskick that Madison not only just avoided, but the opportunistic blonde was even able to push Julia right into the frozen Natalia in the corner squishing both brats up against each other with one of Julia's long ballerina legs folded all the way up and sandwiched inbetween their two bodies! Not only was it a sensational visual, but it was just what Madison needed to take firm control of the match and deliver a good, old fashioned handicap squashing! Julia backed out of the corner holding her stretched crotch from her legs being split so far high in the air while slammed against her BFF, even for a ballerina that one hurt, only to be scooped up from behind and slammed up and over in a ring-shaking suplex! Julia was driven hard on her back and upper neck as her long legs were folded over her body and she remained laying out cold conveniently stacked up with her dress giving in to gravity and completely exposing her perky little booty sticking high up glistening under the arena lights in just a skimpy dark green panties!

With Julia now out of commission, Madison turned her attention to Natalia who had already pathetically began trying to scamper out of the ring! The scared creampuff got halfway out of the ropes before her ankles were caught by Madison and Natalia let out a shameful squeal as she was pulled back inside the ring for her usual dose of comeuppance. In mere seconds, her tight black starry dress was ripped to shreds off her body revealing her underwear to be nothing more than a black lace bra and a barely-existing black string thong and before she can even register what was happening, Dyer found herself bent down with her head in-between Madison's legs before being driven down to the canvas for a pedigree that completely obliterated Natalia into dreamland. Madison got up surveying a job well done, Julia lanky body stacked up and Natalia completely flattened on her stomach, as the blonde tried deciding who to pin before she got a genius idea!

Iseman dragged Natalia face down over to her folded over partner and actually draped Dyer over her fellow witch so that she was actually laying bent over Julia as if she was mounting her in a very provocative position! The crowd roared in approval at this unorthodox but incredibly humiliating body pile as Madison kneeled down to take a comfortable seat on Natalia's back. With each count of the ref girl's hand down on the mat for the pinfall, Madison did her own pinfall count by reaching her hand high in the air and slapping Natalia's sticking up thong-wedgier booty to leave three very defined red handprints on her tiny caboose and officially declaring her the winner! Madison hopped up to her feet hugged the ref girl and waved back at the supporting fans as she exited the ring and strolled back up the ramp. All the while Natalia remained laying over the folded up Julia with both wimpy brats still knocked out and not even knowing the disgraceful scene they were displaying together in defeat yet again!

Olivia Holt vs. Madison Iseman

Madison was still beaming after her double-squashing of Julia and Natalia and she was more than ready to keep her hot streak going against another fellow lightweight in Olivia Holt! The perky newcomer wasn't taking Holt lightly by any means, but she was more than confident in herself after the impressive showing while out-numbered last time she stepped in the ring and the fact that Madison was well aware of Olivia's struggles in the catfighting world. But perhaps Madison's scouting report on her opponent proved to be somewhat outdated. Holt came in to this match with a mighty chip on her shoulder and one major objective in mind: to put an over-condifent rookie in her place! The Disney girl looked spectacular in a glittery green dress with matching make-up on her face making her look more sultry and serious than usual contrasting sharply with the bubbly and happy-go-lucky nature of her foe who was visibly surprised by Holt's cold and steely demeanor!

Madison's chipper and upbeat enthusiasm gave her the quick start on offense but that soon evaporated once Olivia gained the upper hand after a failed lionsault attempt from the second rope with Madison crashing down onto Holt's sticking up knees! And with Iseman groaning on the canvas holding her aching belly, Olivia seized control of the match and would never look back. This was a statement match for her and Holt wasn't going to let feelings get in the way of showing all the upstarters she was no longer the cupcake everyone always assumed her as being! Holt saw an opening and exploited it in Iseman's aching stomach as she landed some sucker punches further knocking the wind out of Madison and then wrapping her arms around Iseman's mid-section from behind and flipping the disoriented blonde up and over slamming her down on the back of her head and neck for german suplex; Madison's light and puny body landing hard on the canvas with her dress embarrassingly riding up exposing a pair of dark green lace panties she had on underneath. Not giving her downed and already gasping foe even a second to recoup, Holt then bent down to hoist Madison back up in a basic yet very effective bearhug with it feeling so sweet for Olivia to finally be the one doing the squeezing instead of getting squeezed! Poor Madison tried squirming and fidgeting within her tormenter's vice grip but that only made Olivia squeeze even harder as she began parading her catch around the ring clearly giving everyone in the audience and back in the locker room a moment to appreciate and take notice of her mounting domination. Madison's waist and spine were getting so crushed that her upper body began dangling upside down in Olivia's arms now looking like a literal ragdool with the match now completely out of her control.

Finally stopping her stroll in the middle of the ring, Olivia steadily bent her knees and slammed Madison back down in a ring-shaking belly-to-belly suplex that completely flattened Madison like a pancake! The bulldozed blonde was spread eagled on the mat as Holt posed atop of her while the referee began to make the pinfall count until Holt surprisingly climbed off her finished prey before the ref girl could complete the count! Olivia was feeling a mojo she had rarely felt before inside the wrestling ring and, after all the shameful humiliations she had endured herself previously, she finally wanted to dish it out for once! The ring was a battleground after all and Madison was about to learn that the hard way even though thankfully for her she remained zonked out as Olivia bent down and proceeded to rip her dress to shreds exposing Iseman for the world to see in just her skimpy dark green bra and panties before again hoisting poor Madi up over her head bent backwards in a torture rack! This time instead of getting pounded in, Madison's much abused tummy was getting stretched and folded backwards high in the air while again Holt took her time in proudly showcasing her superiorty long enough for the crowd to snap plenty of pictures before she suddenly dropped down to her knees practically slapping Iseman clean in half backwards for a perfectly executed Rack Attack! Madison pint-sized and now broken body was dumped back down to the canvas like a crash test dummy as this "match" was starting to border on straight-up abuse at this point and Olivia sensed that she shouldn't go too far as she had clearly proved her point but wanted to leave one last impression on both the locker room and the audience!

Dragging Madison by one of her ankles repositioning her still steamrolled body at an angle, Olivia was about to show her defeated opponent how to land a real lionsault! Olivia ran to the turnbuckle, hopped both feet up on the second ring rope and flipped up and over backwards landing smack down once again on Madison's tummy for the final blow that put away Iseman for good; her dainty limbs bouncing off the mat upon impact only to come crashing back down even further spread out than before. Olivia remained draped laying across Madison's mid-section, a very fitting image for the type of beatdown she put poor Madison through, as she nonchalantly reached over to hook one of Madison's legs back in the air for the pinfall. Holt leg hook pin cover was so casual that it appeared as though Holt was comfortably reclining atop of her conquered prey instead of pinning her with Madison's wide open crotch in those tiny and revealing panties adding to the humiliation factor until the ref girl finished the count and Holt let Iseman's leg fall back to the mat with a thud and she rose up to her feet victorious and sending a message tonight loud and clear that she wasn't the doormat anymore! Unfortunately for Madison that was her role tonight as Holt even stepped over her tummy on her way out of the ring for one last parting insult added to much injury!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 05:14:58 PM by Xtra164 »

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #328 on: October 21, 2018, 08:49:00 PM »
Rachel Bilson vs. Katrina Bowden: Pillow Fight Match

Katrina Bowden figured it would be a cakewalk topping the pint-sized Rachel Bilson in a match type where she can fully use her longer reach and endless legs to put Bilson in a world of hurt atop a king sized fluffy bed while looking spectacular in her appropriately-heelish black lingerie. As per usual, she strutted up the ramp, did her typical slow bend between the ring ropes showcasing her mile-long legs and perky booty bursting out of her wedgied black panties and even gave a pre-match promo calling the unimpressed Rachel nothing but a "tiny twerp" who Katrina couldn't even see because she was so much taller! Bilson had been a career jobber in the catfighting world suffering numerous humiliations inside the ring and in hyper-sexualized matches just like this one, but she also knew that Katrina has had an even worse match record as of late and that once you get passed those long legs, she was nothing but a mouthy wimp!

The pre-match tirade only proved to give Rachel the motivation she needed for a quick start as she bombarded the unprepared Katrina with a barrage of quick strikes and slaps forcing her taller opponent in the corner, but Bowden immediately went to her trusty long legs in bucking Bilson off with a shoving-kick that knocked Rachel on her back towards the center of the ring and landing right on the trampoline-like bed placed there with numerous pillows and stuffed animals scattered about. Bilson bounced up and down before trying to scamper back but was rudely met with a split leg drop across her mid-section by the opportunistic Katrina. The leggy blonde was already going in full-on arrogant mode as she climbed on the bed and began hurling insults down at Rachel while stopping her with kicks before landing another leg drop, this time right across Bilson's upper body, and then locking in a neck scissors hold to try and black out Bilson for the victory.

Katrina kept her long stems tight around the squirming Rachel who was able to use her petiteness to wiggle out of the vice grip but every time they tiny fan favorite tried to regain her footing on the plush bed Katrina would kick her down and swipe her legs causing Bilson to tumble back down. After a leg sweep followed by another leg drop, Katrina grabbed one of the nearby pillows and began raining pillow shots down on Rachel causing feathers to fly everywhere and Bowden's haughty cackles of satisfaction feel the arena among the crowd booing the villainous long-legged beauty. After multiple pillow blows and another leg split drop, Katrina arrogantly posed on the bed with her leg covering across Rachel's body for the pinfall attempt but the pesky veteran kicked out after the 2nd count which enraged Katrina to the point where she started doing her usual and bickering at the referee girl saying the count was too slow! The time wasted on whining to the ref girl gave Rachel the perfect opening they needed to ram a surprised Katrina right in her tummy causing her to not only trip backwards off the bed but come crashing back right into the corner and falling down on her booty sitting across the bottom turnbuckle.

Rachel was finally able to stagger back up her feet without Katrina's legs raining down and tripping her up. Seeing her previously cocky and complaining nemesis slumped and sitting up in the corner, Bilson set her foot and raced across the bouncy bed to fly in mid-air, spread her tiny legs wide and come crashing down with her crotch right on Bowden's face to ride her for an acrobatic Bronco buster! The crowd roared in approval as Bilson bounced up and down riding Katrina's face in the corner until Rachel to a count of ten before finally scooting off and letting the horrified blonde crawl out of the corner on her hands and knees gasping for air and trying to get the taste of Rachel's pink-pantied crotch out of her mouth. Keeping up her momentum and Katrina's continued comeuppance, Bilson forced Bowden over the edge of the bed with her booty sticking up and gave her a spanking which the crowd also counted up to 10 spanks! The sight of Katrina getting held bent over and spanked by the much shorter Bilson while kicking her long legs helplessly in the air greatly satisfied everyone watching, even the referee girl who was internally hoping for Rachel to win after all the trouble Katrina has given her, but just before the tenth spank Katrina got a lucky break flinging one of her long legs up back enough to clock Rachel from behind right in the head!

Rachel tumbled down atop the mattress on her stomach as Katrina, rubbing her handprint-covered booty and now seething in rage and embarrassment, again grabbed the pillow and planted it on Rachel's face trying to straight-up suffocate her! The referee girl tried to intervene and eventually was finally able to break the illegal move but Katrina shoved the poor official away in frustration and again complained about this "unfair" treatment! Rachel was in a haze trying to catch her breath as Katrina decided to go in for the kill now by letting Rachel clumsily stagger to her feet and setting up for her trademark roundhouse kick to squash Rachel for good. Katrina swung her leg at Rachel just as she turned out, but Bilson felt her foe finding her footing on the bed before she turned around and anticipated the kicking attempt with perfect timing! Bilson expertly dodged the kick and after landing her own kick to the mid-section bending the taller Katrina over, Bilson beat Bowden at her own game by hopping high up on the bed, wrapping her legs across Katrina's neck in mid air and slamming her face down on the bed for a Leg Drop Bulldog slam! Even though it was done on the bouncy mattress which even cause Rachel to comically take a tumble off the bed after the move, Katrina was laid out on her stomach flat as a pancake and seemingly finished! Rachel scampered back up on the bed, flipped Katrina over on her back and climbed over the spread eagled loser for a full body pin while taking one of her long legs and folded it over her body! Katrina was pinned and mounted on the bed like she was getting sexually claimed in this incredibly sensual and humiliating pinfall with her long leg spread wide and folded up against her own body as the referee girl gleefully made the three count declaring Rachel the winner of the pillow fight!

Rachel hopped and down not only on the bed but actually right atop the still squashed Katrina while the ref girl raised her arm in triumph! Adding some additional comeuppance for the leggy loser, Rachel bent down and ripped Bowden's bra off before reaching down to yank the matching black panties down and off her long legs leaving Katrina completely naked and defeated yet again!

Victoria Justice vs. Camila Cabello

{alt}

It had been the same old story for creampuff Victoria Justice: challenge another pop diva to a wrestling match, deliver a snide and insulting pre-match promo and only to end up getting completely steamrolled by her now extra motivated opponent. Such was the case for yet another spectacular display of misplaced arrogance and classic brattiness when Justice once again strutted her cocky self down the ramp with a microphone in hand as she entered the ring and immediately began sending shots and hurling barbs at not only her opponent for the evening but also at all the booing fans wanting desperately to see the whiny wimp get another dose of comeuppance! Victoria called the fans "losers" and "sad sacks of nothing" for supporting Camila who she would also go on to call a "one hit whore"! So you can imagine the electric reaction when the smash hit Havana blared through the speakers and Camila Cabello actually came sprinting down the ramp as all Victoria could do was stand there in shock like a deer in the headlights! In a pathetic display of pure cowardice, Victoria actually put her hands out trying to blabber her way out of her much-deserved squashing while Camila didn't waste a beat in charging into the ring, the opening bell sounding off since Cabello was already in fighting mode, and shooting her pint-sized body across the ring like a human missile and connecting perfectly with Victoria's bare belly for a devastating spear!

Victoria's gut was pounded inward by the high-flying diva ramming her small but surprisingly powerful figure shoulder-first into her soft and delicate frame as Justice came crashing down spread eagled on the mat already completely finished literally just seconds into the official match! Cabello grabbed both of Victoria's legs to fold them over the squashed weakling's body and mounted her for the always humiliating matchbook pinfall, the smaller Cabello posing over the defeated Justice like she was claiming her in the bedroom, as the referee girl counted to three in what was one of the quickest matches in celebrity catfighting history lasting under 10 seconds! While the lightening quick bulldozing was certainly embarrassing for Victoria, especially after running her mouth off literally seconds ago, Camila had some additional punishment in mind of course! Victoria did insult the fans as well so Cabello thought they deserved some eye-candy as she stripped Victoria's sparkly green blazer jacket off following by ripping her black mini-top off with a single tug and then finally grabbing the waistband of Justice's tight black leather pants and tugging those down and off her legs as well while the demolished creampuff remained still passed out cold and now in just her black bra and matching thong.

Flipping the still zonked out Victoria over on her stomach, the tiny diva sat on her back and reached down to grab one of her ankles to stretch her leg way back and twisted back over her body for a brutal stretch muffler hold that reawakened Victoria sending her right into a screaming and crying fit not only from the pain of her leg being contorted backward but also from the fact that her crotch was wide open with only her basically pointless thong covering up her goods! Justice was in pure begging mode wailing and sobbing like a baby with her face drowning in a puddle of her own tears as Camila kept tugging her leg further and further back into amazingly she was able to shove Victoria's own foot in her face! It was a very fitting sight for Victoria's pre-match haughtiness to literally cause her to have her foot in her mouth so to speak. After sufficiently having Victoria smell her own foot up close and personal while getting her crotch flashed to the entire world, Camila released the stretch muffler hold but remained seated atop her back now scooping her hands under Justice's chin and yanking her upper body way up and back for an extremely camel clutch hold! Victoria's fragile and flimsy upper body was twisted all the way back to the point where she was almost looking straight up at the ceiling and if that wasn't bad enough, Camila reached over and yanked her bra off with one tug to reveal her perky little bosoms swinging in the breeze and glistening under the stadium lights in all their glory! Mini waterfalls of tears again flowed down Victoria's eyes as her boobs were fully exposed and Camila, showing a little bit of frisky naughtiness herself, even began sensually rubbing and caressing the free-hanging melons making Justice shamefully moan in perverse pleasure in-between her moans and groans of pain. Camila thought about taking this further and making Victoria cream all over herself in front of the entire world, but this mouthy brat didn't even deserve that shameful and pathetic pleasure.

While in any other circumstances this would constitute as a brutal and unnecessary post-match beatdown, nobody felt particularly sorry for Victoria. She could never learn her lesson and if anything Camila squashing her in a millisecond and then just leaving the ring wouldn't have been enough to satisfy the fans so eager to see Justice get her justice served yet again! Victoria was now nothing more than a plaything in Camila's arms now huffing and puffing with beet red cheeks at how much she was clearly enjoyed her breasts being fondled in front of a live audience until suddenly in one swift motion Cabello got off of Victoria only to hoist her upside down and draped over her shoulders in a torture rack submission! Victoria's lanky and skinny body was folded backwards while Camila used one hand to reach up at her crotch to rip her thong off now leaving her completely naked while the other hand she grabbed the same microphone her now pleading opponent used to deliver her promo and offered the fans an exclusive performance of her hit song with Victoria carried over her shoulders like a trophy!

As Camila performed the song with the singing-along audience, Camila effortlessly held the whimpering Victoria folded backwards over her shoulders and after the final note, as the exclamation point for her pure dominance this evening, she bent down on a knee in the middle of the ring to cap the track off with snapping Victoria in half for a backbreaker! Justice's own feet were once again practically in her face as a result of the move while Camila raise her hands high in the air one more time to soak in the applause. She scooped the broken in half Victoria up over her shoulder still folded backwards in a Canadian backbreaker hold to carry her out of the ring and backstage to the locker room with anyone's guess as to what Camila had planned with her toy for the rest of the evening!

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #329 on: October 22, 2018, 12:31:36 PM »
Great job. Thanks for keeping this post alive.