News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5130 on: October 13, 2021, 03:39:57 AM »
Congrats Elle, newest Co-Captain of the Silks  on your amazing match with Tina today.. way to knock her out!  You are sooooo worthy of becoming a Tramp!!!
Well while Rylie conveniently glosses over the fact that’s I knocked Elle out as well I’ll give credit where credit is due.  Elle is as tough as aid heard and certainly worthy of her status as co captain of the Silks.   Thanks again for the great fight Elle.   Oh, and Rylie, Elle would make a much finer Doll than some filthy Tramp (smirks).  Oh, and there’s something about this fire marshal wanting to speak with you.  I I think Niloo gave them your name for the smoking violation.  ;D ;

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5131 on: October 13, 2021, 09:59:26 AM »
 ::)
Congrats Elle, newest Co-Captain of the Silks  on your amazing match with Tina today.. way to knock her out!  You are sooooo worthy of becoming a Tramp!!!
Well while Rylie conveniently glosses over the fact that’s I knocked Elle out as well I’ll give credit where credit is due.  Elle is as tough as aid heard and certainly worthy of her status as co captain of the Silks.   Thanks again for the great fight Elle.   Oh, and Rylie, Elle would make a much finer Doll than some filthy Tramp (smirks).  Oh, and there’s something about this fire marshal wanting to speak with you.  I I think Niloo gave them your name for the smoking violation.  ;D ;
::)

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #5132 on: October 13, 2021, 04:07:24 PM »
Not a problem at all,  the video caught her in the act.  The warrant has already been signed for her...     as for the ko, issue,  I was tryin to break it down for the rest of the silks  i had used too many multi syllable words already.  hehehe

Offline Tiffanywrestles18

« Reply #5133 on: October 14, 2021, 11:12:13 PM »
So 4 those of u who weren't there just letting u know that sneaky slut Alison from the dolls viciously attacked our amazing captain Elle this morning. She was super rude and she totes didn't give Elle a chance 2 defend herself cuz she's just a scared lil bitch. Don't worry I'm sure Elle will get her back and like just goes 2 show how scared she really is of our amazing captain. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5134 on: October 14, 2021, 11:35:28 PM »
So 4 those of u who weren't there just letting u know that sneaky slut Alison from the dolls viciously attacked our amazing captain Elle this morning. She was super rude and she totes didn't give Elle a chance 2 defend herself cuz she's just a scared lil bitch. Don't worry I'm sure Elle will get her back and like just goes 2 show how scared she really is of our amazing captain. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Thank you for reporting this sweet TIffany!!! Allison will be made an example of, NO GIRL messes with Elle!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5135 on: October 15, 2021, 01:53:01 AM »

Thank you for reporting this sweet TIffany!!! Allison will be made an example of, NO GIRL messes with Elle!
Welllllll….almost no girl.  (Smirks)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5136 on: October 15, 2021, 02:09:46 AM »
Silks ...

Looking for a Halloween scare? Maybe some tricks, treats and claws?

HALLOWEEN themed poll sign up has begun ..
After all the murder mansion is opening again!! Maybe something deadly has come to life once more ... HE HE HE

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=98606.0
Modify message

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5137 on: October 15, 2021, 05:57:00 AM »

Wellll ... definately no girl

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5138 on: October 15, 2021, 06:29:58 AM »

Well there’s certainly more than one way to mess with someone.  Now isn’t there Chrissy?  (Smiling as I give you a wry grin)

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5139 on: October 15, 2021, 07:04:34 AM »

Well there’s certainly more than one way to mess with someone.  Now isn’t there Chrissy?  (Smiling as I give you a wry grin)

Glares while you flap your gums... Tina if you're saying what i think you're saying... you are more than welcome to try at your own risk.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5140 on: October 15, 2021, 03:06:40 PM »

Glares while you flap your gums... Tina if you're saying what i think you're saying... you are more than welcome to try at your own risk.
I merely smile as you stare daggers at me and make your threat.  Walking with a sultry sway in my hips as I approach you and press my pale, curvy figure against yours almost erotically.   “Our time will come soon darlin.  Very soon”. The wicked grin never leaving my lips.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5141 on: October 16, 2021, 02:43:42 AM »
So as you all may have heard the scared doll Alison did attack me from behind two days after being in a vicious fight. Not only did she attack me from behind she put honey in my hair among other gross things. Well hooker you are messing with wrong girl I will get you back but I promise it won't be a weak cowardly attack like you pulled yesterday.
LOL sweet hair , nice

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5142 on: October 17, 2021, 02:42:31 AM »
So as you all may have heard the scared doll Alison did attack me from behind two days after being in a vicious fight. Not only did she attack me from behind she put honey in my hair among other gross things. Well hooker you are messing with wrong girl I will get you back but I promise it won't be a weak cowardly attack like you pulled yesterday.

Oh my god....cry me a fucking river bitch! Who was the slut who attacked me and broke our agreed truce for the day?

I will give you hint....she's a whore who still wears her highschool cheerleader outfit....talk about clinging on to past glory!!!

Anyway do you hear this? It is the sound of the world's smallest violin playing just for you!

Love Alison x

By the way....how's the hair?

You will NOT get away with this little one !
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5143 on: October 17, 2021, 05:52:55 AM »

I merely smile as you stare daggers at me and make your threat.  Walking with a sultry sway in my hips as I approach you and press my pale, curvy figure against yours almost erotically.   “Our time will come soon darlin.  Very soon”. The wicked grin never leaving my lips.

Glaring daggers at you as you walk up to me and then i press my breasts into yours then smirks when you flap your gums. "Our time can't come soon enough little girl"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5144 on: October 19, 2021, 06:48:34 PM »
stockings girls are good at one thing...doing tramps laundry :)
the prez tramp